TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus
For preparation of Telangana PSC Group III Services Exam, applicants must download TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2022 and Exam Pattern in PDF form from this page. Based on the given test pattern, candidates can prepare their study time table of paper 1, 2 & 3 subject wise and strictly adhere on it for cracking the examination and get a job under a reputed position.
TSPSC Group III Services Details:
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Group III Services Posts||Senior Accountant, Assistant Section Officer, Junior Accountant, Typist Cum Assistant, ASO & other posts|
|Number Of Posts||Various|
Candidates must have full knowledge of TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment Exam in order to clear this competitive exam. One must know about the TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2022 and TSPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern and get known with the topics and subjects included it. Moreover, time duration is also known to the candidates, so that they can complete their paper in given time schedule.
TSPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern:
Nature of Questions: Objective Type
|Name of Paper||Name of Subjects||Total number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time duration (minutes)|
|Paper I||General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper II||History, Polity & Society||150||150||150|
|Paper III||Economy and Development||150||150||150|
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus
Paper – I: General Studies And General Abilities
- World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography of Telangana State.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues and Inclusive Policies.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Basic English. (8th Class Standard)
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- International Relations and Events.
Check Out: GK Questions with Answers
PAPER-II: History, Polity And Society
Social Structure, Issues and Public Policies:
- Socio-Cultural Features of Telangana Society.
- Telangana Specific Social Issues:
- Vetti, Jogini, Devadasi System, Child labor, Girl Child, Fluorosis, Migration, Farmer’s and Weaver’s Distress.
- Inequality and Exclusion: Casteism, Communalism, Regionalism, Child Labour, Human Trafficking, Violence against Women, Disability and Aged.
- Social Policies and Welfare Programmes:
- Affirmative Policies for SCs, STs, OBC, Women, Disabled and Children; Minorities, Labour, Welfare Programmes: Employment, Poverty Alleviation Programmes; Rural and Urban, Women and Child Welfare, Tribal Welfare.
- Indian Social Structure:
- Social Issues:
- Social Movements:
- Peasant’s Movements, Tribal Movements, Backward Class Movements, Dalit Movements, Environmental Movements, Women’s Movements, Regional Autonomy Movements, Human Rights Movements.
- Salient Features of Indian society: Caste, Family, Marriage, Kinship, Religion, Tribe, Women Middle class –
Read out: Current Affairs in Telugu
Economy and Development of Telangana:
- Agriculture and Allied Sectors: Share of Agriculture and Allied sectors in GSDP; Distribution of land holdings; Dependence on Agriculture; Irrigation- Sources of Irrigation; Problems of Dryland Agriculture; Agricultural credit.
- Land Reforms in Telangana: Abolition of Intermediaries: Zamindari, Jagirdari, and Inamdari; Tenancy Reforms; Land ceiling; Land alienation in Scheduled Areas
- Telangana Economy in undivided Andhra Pradesh (1956-2014)- Deprivations (Water (Bachavat Committee), Finances (Lalit, Bhargava, Wanchu Committees) and Employment( Jai Bharat Committee, Girgilan Committee) and Under Development.
- Industry and Service Sectors: Industrial Development; Structure and Growth of Industry sectorMicro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Sector; Industrial Infrastructure; Industrial Policy of Telangana; Structure and Growth of Service sector.
Get Here: Telangana Current Affairs
PAPER-III: Economy and Development
- Planning in Indian Economy: Objectives, Priorities, Strategies, and Achievements of Five year Plans – 12th FYP; Inclusive Growth – NITI Aayog
- Poverty and Unemployment: Concepts of Poverty – Income based Poverty and Non-Income based poverty ; Measurement of Poverty; Unemployment- Definition, Types of Unemployment
- Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges.
- Measures of Economic Growth: National Income- Definition, Concepts and Methods of measuring National Income; Nominal and Real Income.
- Growth and Development: Concepts of Growth and Development –Relationship between Growth and Development
Issues of Development and Change:
- Sustainable Development: Concept and Measurement; Sustainable Development Goals
- Development and Displacement: Land Acquisition Policy; Resettlement and Rehabilitation.
- Development Dynamics: Regional Inequalities in India – Social Inequalities – Caste, Ethnicity (tribe), Gender and Religion; Migration; Urbanisation.
- Economic Reforms: Growth, Poverty and Inequalities – Social Development (education and health); Social Transformation; Social Security.
Download: TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus PDF
Links Related to TSPSC
|TSPSC Jobs Notification||Details|
|TSPSC Admit Card||Details|
TSPSC Group 3 Exam Date:
Exam Date of Telangana State Public Service Commission Group III Services will be notified soon by the officials. As soon as TSPSC Group 3 Notification will be released, candidates will be able to know about the exam date, as complete exam schedule will be mentioned on it.
TSPSC Group 3 Selection Process:
Recruitment examination will be taken for the candidates that will apply for Group 3 service posts. Candidates who got selected under the recruitment exam will be invited for computer skill test for some of the posts and in some positions; recruitment will be done on merit basis. Shortlisted candidates will then be called for document verification. Final selection will be on the basis of verification done by the commission.
Download: TSPSC Previous Papers PDF
TSPSC Group 3 Important Dates:
|Hall Ticket Availability||7 days before the test|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Result of Exam||Two months after the written test|
|Date of Computer Test (for some posts)||Around 15 days after the written test|
|Result for Main Examination||15 days after the computer test|
|Document Verification of shortlisted candidates||Two or three months after the computer test|
|Publishing of final list of selected candidates||Notify Soon|
Details mentioned about TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2022 is written by the team members of recruitmentresult.com Candidates can also bookmark this page for more similar updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Prepare for Written Exam||Online Quiz for Competitive Exams|
|How Do Toppers Study?||How To Reduce Negative Marking|