Apply For 12 Administrative Officer Posts available in United India Insurance Co. Ltd!! UIIC Recruitment Procedure for Medical Professionals has been started from 25-01-2019 and candidates meeting the requirements can send their prescribed form till 28-02-2019. In order to check more details regarding United India Insurance Administrative Officer Recruitment, go through this page.
|UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment Notification||Check Here|
|UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment Details||Check Here|
|UIIC Recruitment Official Link||Check Here|
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|United India Insurance Syllabus||Check Here|
|UIIC AO Previous Year Question Papers||Check Here|
UIIC Recruitment Notification Highlights
- Name of the Organization: United India Insurance (UIIC)
- Name of United India Insurance Vacancy: Administrative Officer
- Number of United India Insurance Job: 12
- United India Insurance Recruitment Notification Released: 25-01-2019
- Last Date to send application form for UIIC Job: 28-02-2019
What Is UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment Criteria?
M.B.B.S. Degree or equivalent foreign degrees by the Medical Council of India, from a recognized University and must be holding a valid registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council. The decision of the Company will be final in this regard.
Find Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 30 years as on 31.12.2018.
Relaxation (in Upper age limit)
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|Other Backward Classes|
(eligible for reservation)
|Persons With Benchmark Disability||10 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-servicemen||maximum age limit of 45 years|
|Widows, Divorced women and women|
legally separated from their husbands
who have not remarried.
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the|
Kashmir Division of the State of
Jammu & Kashmir during the
period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89
|Existing Confirmed Employees of|
Public Sector General Insurance
Companies (including GIC & Agriculture
Insurance Company Of India Ltd.)
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Do You Know About UIIC Vacancies?
Administrative Officer: 12
What Is UIIC Recruitment Procedure?
- Personal Interview
How Much Emoluments and Benefits Will Be Given For UIIC Vacancies?
Is There Any Other Allowances Given For UIIC Administrative Officer Vacancies?
Other admissible allowances as applicable in terms of the General Insurance (Rationalization of Pay Scales and other conditions of service of Officers) Scheme, 1975 as amended from time to time:
- Non Practicing Allowance @ 25% of Basic Pay
- Medical Benefits
- Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Performance Linked Incentive (PLI)
- National Pension System
Get Here: Free Job Updates
What Is The Procedure To Apply For UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment?
- Go through the official portal which is uiic.co.in
- Follow “Recruitment” link accessible at the left side of the home page.
- Hit “View Details” available in front of “Recruitment of Medical Professionals – Administrative Officer (Scale 1)”.
- Then again hit “PDF” link on this new page and ensure requirements from United India Insurance Notification.
- Candidates meeting the criteria need to go for downloading United India Insurance Application Form.
- Applications should be on A4 paper neatly types or handwritten in CAPITAL LETTERS and in the prescribed format only.
- Superscribe at left and upper corner of the envelope “UIIC – ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERMEDICAL”.
- The complete envelope must be sent to the given postal address on or before the last date.
Where Would Be The UIIC Administrative Officer Application Form Sent?
THE DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (HR) HRM DEPARTMENT UNITED INDIA INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED HEAD OFFICE, 24, WHITES ROAD, CHENNAI – 600 014
Find Here: Jobs in Chennai
Which Documents Are Required To Be Produced While UIIC Interview?
Latest Caste Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates is to be produced at the time of interview, issued by any of the following Authorities:
- District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/Collector/Deputy Commissioner/Deputy Collector/Sub Divisional Magistrate/Taluk Magistrate/Executive Magistrate/Extra Assistant Commissioner (Not below the rank of First Class Stipendiary Magistrate)
- Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/presidency Magistrate.
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
- Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides
United India Insurance Administrative Officer Recruitment Notification
United India Insurance Company Limited released advertisement to fill the vacant posts of Administrative Officer. Those candidates who are interested in latest Jobs Openings in United India Insurance Company Limited must ensure the requirements.
Interested candidates can first ensure their eligibility through this page and then fill application form by vesting to the official website. You are suggested to send prescribed form to the given postal address before the last date.
Check Out Latest: Employment News This Week Highlights
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of UIIC Recruitment 2019. Candidates can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D or like this page on face book and Google Plus.
Latest Recruitment On 29-01-2019: