All India Institutes of Medical Sciences has strewed a job advertisement titled as AIIMS Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for filling up Research Associate (Gastroenterology) Posts. Candidates who want to make their career in this well known institute can apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2016 by submitting their application form in a prescribed format on or before the closing date which is expressed below.
|Post Name||Research Associate (Gastroenterology)|
|Last Date||10th September 2015|
The entire relevant details related to AIIMS Recruitment 2016 such as eligibility criteria, salary detail, selection process, and how to apply are mentioned below through our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com. Before applying, aspirants must read below content very carefully.
The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences are a group of autonomous public medical colleges of higher education. AIIMS New Delhi is governed by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Act, 1956. AIIMS conducts a national-level post-graduate (PG) entrance exam for admission to Master of Surgery (MS) and Doctor of Medicine (MD) programmes twice a year, one for the January session and the other for the July session. The entrance exam is conducted in an online mode (computer-based test).
- Applicants should possess Ph. D in Biochemistry/ Immunology/ Molecular biology/ cell Biology.
- Experience in Flowcytometry analysis, Tissue culture, Real time PCR, cellular immunology is preferred
Job hunters who are appointed for the Research Associate (Gastroenterology) post will get the good amount of pay scale of Rs. 36, 000/- + HRA per month.
Recruitment Procedure for www.aiims.edu Jobs:
The selection of the job seekers will be done as per the organization norms which may include written test or interview, conducted by the organization.
Applying Procedure for AIIMS Recruitment:
- Applicants who have required qualification must write an application on plain paper within correct manner with all required detail such as name, father’s/husband name, date of birth, gender, permanent address, etc
- Now, attach photocopies of all essential documents and passport size photographs (if required).
- At last, send it to the below address within given time period.
Mentioned in Official Notification
Date to be keeping in Mind:
Last date for submission of Application form- 10th September 2015
You can get more information against AIIMS Recruitment 2016, check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On