Latest AIIMS Recruitment Notice No. 1-6/2015 Estt. (RCT) has been released by All India Institutes of Medical Sciences for Jr Hindi Translator Posts. According to AIIMS Recruitment Advertisement PDF, Institute invites applications from Indian citizens to apply online for available positions.
Contenders who are interested and want to be part of this Institute can apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2019 through online mode only by submitting their application form till the last date that is 13-12-2018 up to 5:00 pm
|This Page Contains:|
AIIMS Recruitment Process starts from 14-11-2018:
Individuals who have finally decided to apply for All India Institute of Medical Science Recruitment are hereby informed that online application process will be started from 14-11-2018 onwards.
To obtain complete details regarding All India Institute of Medical Science Jobs 2018 you need to go through this page which is well created by the dedicated unit of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS)|
|Name of the Post||Jr Hindi Translator|
|No. of AIIMS Job Vacancies||03|
|Starting Date to apply||14-11-2018|
|AIIMS Recruitment Last Date to Apply||13-12-2018 up to 5:00 pm|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
- Name of Post: Junior Hindi Translator
- Number of AIIMS Vacancy: 03
AIIMS Eligibility Criteria:
For AIIMS Junior Hindi Translator Jobs, appliers should have possessed Master’s Degree of a recognized university in Hindi/ English with English and Hindi as a main/ elective subject at the degree level.
Get here- latest Post Graduate jobs
Age of appliers must not be more than 30 years in age to apply for AIIMS Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment. Reserves category candidates will get age relaxations in age as per the norms of organization.
AIIMS Selection Process:
As per AIIMS Recruitment Process, the engagement of job appliers will be purely based on their performances in written test followed by Personal Interview conducted by the experts of Institute.
Must prepare through- Written Exam Techniques
After the completion of selection process, recruited aspirants for AIIMS Jobs, will get level-6 in the pay matrix (pre-revised pay Band-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-) from the organization as monthly income.
Also Find: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
How to apply for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018?
To apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit to the official web portal that is www.aiims.edu to apply for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018
- Secondly, select “Notices >> Recruitment >> AIIMS Recruitment” links from the menu bar.
- A new window will be displayed you can see various links but you have to select and hit on appropriate link related to AIIMS Jr Hindi Translator Recruitment 2018.
- AIIMS Notification PDF will be displayed, having all the details about available vacancies.
- Read all the details very carefully from official PDF of AIIMS Advertisement.
- After reading relevant details you should go back to the previous page and hit on suitable link for AIIMS Apply Online.
- Fill AIIMS Online Application form in correct manner with entire details.
- Upload required documents along with AIIMS Application Form.
- Now, hit on “Submit” button to submit AIIMS Online Form.
- At last you should take a printout of filled AIIMS Application Form for future use.
Grab Now: More Jobs in Delhi
AIIMS Recruitment Dates:
- Starting date to AIIMS Recruitment Apply Online: 14-11-2018
- Last date to apply online: 13-12-2018 up to 5:00 pm
You can go through the Official Link to get rest details about AIIMS Recruitment 2018 – 19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|