Grab Director Jobs!!! Job hunters who want to make their career in AIIMS can apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2016 which is published by All India Institute of Medical Sciences. For this concern application forms are invited by the institute to hire skilled and talented job fighters for filling up the vacancy of Director through offline mode. We will soon update latest information related to AIIMS Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year need to stay connect with us through this page. You will get info regarding same as soon as possible.
|Name of Institute||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Last date for submission of application form||15th Nov. 2016|
Contenders who are searching these job openings, they can grab this opportunity by applying for the above mentioned positions. Contenders have to submit their application with all the documents stated below on before the last date that is 15th Nov. 2016. For more details about All India Institute of Medical Sciences Advertisement, you can have a look on this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Vacancy in AIIMS:
What is qualification required?
- Applicant must possess Degree of postgraduate in Medicine or Surgery or Public Health and their branches from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Experience of Teaching and/research of not less than ten years.
- Twenty-five years standing in the profession.
- Relevant years of experience of Extensive practical & Administrative in the field of medical relief, medical research, medical education or public health organization
- Adequate experience of running an important scientific educational institution either as its Head or Head of the Department.
Check Here: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Maximum and Minimum Age Limit:
Contenders who are willing to get recruited for the position of Director must not be more then 62 years as on 15th Nov. 2016
- Appointed applicants for AIIMS Jobs will get Rs. 80,000/- (fixed) plus NPA of 25% of basic pay from the concerned department of institute.
- Applicants will have to pay standard rent under F.R. 45 or 10% of pay, whichever is less to acquire facility of Residential accommodation in the Institute’s campus.
- Other Allowances as admissible
Pay + NPA do not exceed Rs. 85,000/- (Pre-revised).
Hiring Process for AIIMS Vacancy:
Candidates will have to qualify written test/ Interview after the processor of document verification which will be organized by the recruitment team of All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
Process of Filling AIIMS Application Form:
- First of all you need to visit official website of organization that is www.aiims.edu
- After that go to “Recruitment” tab visible in menu bar.
- Candidates need to hit on “AIIMS Recruitment” option from a drop- down list.
- A new page will be appeared with different job links you need to choose “ADVERTISEMENT NO. 05/2016-(FC):Applications are invited from the citizens of India including Non-Resident Indians and Persons of Indian Origin for the post of Director, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi” link..
- Download application form and take a print out of it mentioned at the bottom of advertisement but after reading complete details.
- Fill all the correct details like Name, Age, gender, address, e-mail address, contact numbers, Educational qualifications, and experience, (if any) & other.
- Now submit it to address given below.
To The Sh. V. Srinivas,
Deputy Director (Admn.),
Director’s Wing, Teaching Block,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS),
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110 029
Last date for submission of application form: 15th Nov. 2016
You need to check Official Notification to get complete details related to AIIMS Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment Notice: Press Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Walkin||Top Highest Paying Jobs in India|