All India Institute of Medical Sciences has notified a job advertisement regarding AIIMS Recruitment. AIIMS, New Delhi is going to appoint result oriented & capable aspirants to fill up 93 various posts. Candidates, who are willing to get jobs in Government sector, may apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2016 by submitting AIIMS application form before last date should be reached.
Aspirants, who have required qualification for AIIMS Vacancy, may apply as soon as possible. Essential details about AIIMS Recruitment 2016 are well organized in the below section by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Last Date To Apply||Check Below|
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|1||Technical Officer (A) Computer Programmer||01|
|2||Non Medical – Research Officer||01|
|4||Lecturer in Nursing||02|
- For Sr. No. 1 & 2 Posts:Aspirants must have B.Tech or Masters / Ph.D in Psychology from recognized university with three years experience.
- For Sr. No. 3 & 4 Posts: Contenders, who wish to apply for above stated posts at AIIMS Jobs, must have Graduation or Post Graduation degree in concerned stream from recognized university with relevant working experience.
You May Also Check:-
Appliers’ maximum age should be 50 years (For Sr. No. 3 & 4 Posts) and age criteria for other posts and relaxation in age will be offered as per norms.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Technical Officer (A) Computer Programmer||Rs. 30,033/-|
|Non Medical – Research Officer||Rs. 51,030/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- With GP of Rs. 8000/-|
|Lecturer in Nursing||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- Plus GP of Rs. 6600/-|
- For Sr. No. 1 & 2 Posts: No Fee.
- For Sr. No. 3 & 4 Posts: Rs. 500/- (For General) and Rs. 100/- (For SC/ST/OH).
- Fee will be paid either through online or offline mode only.
Aspirant’s classification will be made through their appearance in test or interview process which will be taken by selection panel of All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
|Preparation Tips for Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Fill AIIMS Application Form?
For Sr. No. 1 & 2 Posts (Offline Mode):
- Eligible candidates may apply by submitting prescribed application form before last date should be reached.
- With filled application form, aspirants may attach Xerox of all testimonials and must be sent to address given below.
The Chief, NDDTC
(Attention: Dr Yatan Pal Singh Balhara)
Room No 4096, 4th Floor, Teaching Block,
AIIMS, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110 029
For Other Posts (Online Mode):
- Candidate must have in softcopy / digital of passport size photograph of maximum size 500 KB and your signature in an area of 2″ × 1″ on paper with a black ball point pen of maximum size 300 KB.
- Visit official site that is www.aiimsexams.org.
- Go to ‘Recruitments’ section which is visible at middle side of homepage.
- Choose “Faculty Recruitment-2016” link and hit on “Registration / Login” tab.
- Must Fill Online Application Form correctly with required details
- Upload your pass port size photograph and signature.
- Press submit tab and take print out of application form for future reference.
- At last, hardcopy of filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to below stated address before the last date.
To The Assistant Administrative Officer
Administrative Block, 1st Floor
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110 029
Also Check:- Current Openings in Delhi/ NCR
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application|
|Technical Officer (A) Computer Programmer||11th May 2016|
|Non Medical – Research Officer|
|Last Date To Apply Online|
|Assistant Professor||20th May 2016|
|Lecturer in Nursing|
|Last Date To Send Hardcopy of Filled Form||With-In 15 Days|
To get more details regarding AIIMS Recruitment 2016 you may check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Fresher’s|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs By Qualification|