All India Institute of Medical Sciences has issued a career notification named as AIIMS Recruitment. The Organization wants to hire candidates on the vacant posts of Junior Resident in different specialties. There are total 194 vagaries are available to be filled up. Candidates having satisfying qualification can apply for AIIMS New Delhi job via online process. The last date for applying online is 09-12-2017. Aspirants may get more details about AIIMS Recruitment 2018 from the below section of this page.
This Page Contains:
The link for applying online has been hosted on the official portal that is aiims.edu. Before applying you must ensure the eligibility conditions. Check the official notification placed below and you can easily apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2018 by following the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Number of Vacancies||194|
AIIMS New Delhi Vacancy Details:
|Department||No. of Vacancies|
|Blood Bank (Cnc)||03|
|Blood Bank (Trauma Centre)||02|
|Burns And Plastic Surgery||06|
|Dermatology & Venereology||01|
|Emergency Medicine (Trauma Centre)||10|
|Lab. Medicine (Trauma Centre)||02|
|Neurosrugery (Trauma Centre)||05|
|Orthopaedics (Trauma Centre)||04|
|Radiology (Trauma Centre)||03|
|Surgery (Trauma Centre)||31|
|Dental Surgery + Cder||08|
Candidates who are going to apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment, must have, passed MBBS/BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/DCI.
Check More: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Those, interested aspirants for AIIMS Junior Resident Recruitment, their age should not be less than 18 years and maximum age limits will be considers as per the norms of organization.
Candidates, who will successfully selected for AIIMS New Delhi jobs will receive pre-revised pay band-3, Rs.15600/- + 5400/-(GP)) with entry pay of Rs. 56,100/- per month plus usual allowances as admissible, in the prescribed format and on the terms & conditions.
Get Here >> AIIMS Recruitment Notification
Assortment of candidates for AIIMS Non-Academic Recruitment, will made on the basis of their performances in Personal Interview, which is going to be organized by the selection panel as on the specified dates.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Procedure to apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Junior Resident Recruitment by following the guidelines mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website that is www.aiimsexams.org.
- Now you need to follow “Important Announcements” section, at the right side of home page.
- In that section you are required to hit on “Advertisement for Junior Resident (Non-Academic) Posts for January, 2018 Session” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file, in which you can see all the details about job. You should read all the details mentioned in it.
- Thereafter hit on the appropriate link for AIIMS Apply Online.
- AIIMS Online Application form will be displayed on your digital screen; you must fill it in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Closing Date for Applying Online: 09-12-2017
Candidates may get rest details in concern of AIIMS Recruitment 2018 b going through the Official Link. You may keep in touch with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time. Candidates having any query related to the content available on this page may ask in comment box, we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
New jobs notification has been circulated by All India Institute of Medical Sciences titled as AIIMS Recruitment. The organization wants to hire eligible candidates to fill the vacant posts of Chief Administrative Office and Financial Advisor. Those candidates who are interested in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jobs they can apply for the same after ensuring their eligibility. Candidates can go through below section of this page to fetch all the significant details of AIIMS Recruitment 2018.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences is inviting candidates to fill and send application form by following the below stated procedure before the last date that is 04.12.2017. Candidates before applying have to ensure their eligibility by visiting to the official website of the organization that is aiims.edu as only those candidates who satisfy eligibility norms can apply for the vacant posts. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about AIIMS Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Post name||Chief Administrative Office and Financial Advisor|
Chief Administrative Office and Financial Advisor: 02 Vacancies
|Post name||Educational qualification Required|
|Chief Administrative Office||Officers with MBA or PG Diploma in Personnel Management or Labour Laws or Degree in Law|
|Financial Advisor||officers in the Finance and Accounts Departments of Central Statutory / Autonomous Bodies or Public Sector Undertakings|
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Upper Age of the candidates applying for AIIMS Jobs shall be 56 years as per the norms of the organization. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for AIIMS Chief Administrative Office and Financial Advisor Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs.7600/- per month Salary as per Guidelines of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
Mode of selection:
Final Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in personal interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. No TA/DA will be given for the same.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
How to apply:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences that is www.aiims.edu
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to notices section in above menu bar
- Now on reaching new page hit recruitments tab under drop down list of notices section
- After that new page containing various job links will get appeared on your screen just choose and hit the “Applications are invited from suitable officers for filling up the following post at the Institute On Deputation Basis” job link
- Then read the advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then download application form and take hard copy of it
- After that fill the required details and also attach Xerox of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph
- Then enclose it in an envelope and super scribe with” Application to the post for…”
- At last send it at below stated postal address before the last date.
Get Here>> CAO and FA Recruitment Notification
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029
Check More: Jobs in Delhi
Last date to send hard copy of applications through post: 04.12.2017
Candidates can get rest details of AIIMS Recruitment 2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidates can bookmark this web page by tapping to CTRL+D.
Have A Look On Below Shared Links
|AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment||AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment|
|AIIMS Delhi Recruitment||AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment|
|AIIMS Patna Recruitment||AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment|
|AIIMS Raipur Recruitment||AIIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment|