All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has published an advertisement in concern to AIIMS Recruitment 2016. Eligible aspirants who aspire to do job in repudiated organization are invited for filling up the vacant position of Junior Resident in various departments and Senior Research Officer and DEO post at AIIMS. Here on this page, we are going to provide all the latest information regarding AIIMS Recruitment 2017 soon so the candidates are suggested to be in touch with this page.
Candidates who are willing to apply for AIIMS Vacancy must either attend the walk-in-Interview along with their filled application form or by sending the properly prepared CV’s in proper format at the specified address as per post before last date of receipt of application specified below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants are advised to go through the complete notification before applying.
|Name of organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Total number of posts||37|
|Last date to apply||Check below|
AIIMS Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Name of post||No. of Posts||Qualifications|
|Junior Resident (Non-Academic)||Emergency Medicine||25||MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI and DMC / DDC / MCI / State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.|
|Emergency Medicine (TC)||01|
|Surgery (Trauma Centre)||05|
|Senior Research Officer||02||MDS orthodontics + 2 years experience (at CDER) and MD Radio Diagnosis + 2 years experience (at Radio Diagnosis).|
|Data Entry Operators||02||Graduation with computer diploma.|
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
Applicants who will get selected for Junior Resident (Non-Academic) post will be getting the suitable amount of salary that is Rs.15,600/- + 5400/- (GP) per month plus all allowances including NPA whereas those who will be considered for rest other post will receive the appropriate amount of salary per month.
Applying candidate’s age must not be more than 45 Years for Senior Research Officer Post and 30 years for Data Entry Operators post. Candidates applying for Junior Resident post will be attaining the age as per norms of organization.
Mode of Selection for AIIMS Jobs:
Initial selection of the appliers applying for Senior Research Officer and DEO post will be made on the basis of screening of their CV’s and then only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview whereas candidates applied for Senior Research Officer Post will be appointed on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview which will be conducted by the selection board of AIIMS.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
Process to Apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment:
For Senior Research Officer and DEO post:
- Candidates willing to apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment against “Senior Research Officer and DEO” post are required to prepare a CV containing details like Name, Age, gender, address, e-mail address, contact numbers, Educational qualifications, and experience, (if any) & other and affix a recent passport size photograph in proper manner.
- Aspirants need to attach all the essential credentials such as self attested photo copies of certificates, documents and mark sheets with it.
- Lastly, applications complete in all manner must email their CV’s at the below specified email ID before the last date that is well shaped below.
Get Here: Latest Government Jobs
Professor AK Gupta : aarunK676@gmail.com
With CC to Professor OP Kharbanda : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org”
For Senior Research Officer Post:
- Eligible candidates applying for this post can attend walk in interview along with downloaded AIIMS application form duly filled in prescribed format and all the relevant documents.
- For getting the application form, candidate needs to visit the official site that www.aiims.edu.
- Now, seek for ‘Recruitment’ tab at the menu bar on the home page and select “AIIMS Recruitment” link for further process.
- This will open a list having relevant advertisement options, now hit ‘Ist special recruitment drive for OBC / SC /ST candidates for the post of Junior Resident (Non-Acad.)’ link from visible list. Now, you need to download the application form attached below the notification and fill it in correct manner as asked and send it before the prescribed date.
- On the day of walk-in-Interview, the candidate is required to be present ‘in person’ with copy of filled application form (including application fee) and all original certificates in Recruitment cell.
- Walk-in address and date is well specified below, please have a look.
- Candidate should bring all Original Certificate – Degree, Internship Completion certificate, Date of Birth, Caste certificate and MCI / DMC registration for verification, without which no candidates shall be permitted to appear for the Interview. (Refer Official Notification for Postal Address and Walk-in venue)
Must Check: Latest Walkin
Important Date / Note:
|Post Name||Applying Date||Important Links|
|Junior Resident (Non-Academic)||23rd August 2016||Official Notification|
|Senior Research Officer & DEO||18th August 2016||Official Notification|
For getting more details you can check the Official Notification regarding All India Institute of Medical Sciences job vacancy and stay in touch with our web portal to collect latest info related to AIIMS Recruitment 2016 – 2017. You can also add this page in your bookmarks, by pressing control+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On