Department of Biochemistry of All India Institutes of Medical Sciences has released a notification named as AIIMS Recruitment for Various Posts. Organization wants to recruit innovative and dynamic aspirants for the Posts of Junior Research Fellow, Staff Nurses, Research Assistant & Lab Assistant. You may get the upcoming details regarding AIIMS Recruitment 2016, just stay in touch with us. Eligible aspirants may apply by sending their applications on or before the last date mentioned below.
|Name of Post||Various|
|No. of Posts||08|
|Last date of submission of application form||15th & 30th November 2015|
Appliers who are interested to work under live project titled as “Genome-Wide DNA Methylation & Genomic Instability Profiling and Evaluating Its Potential as a Biomarker and Immunotherapeutic Target for Ovarian tumor” and wants to know more details such as salary, essential qualification, selection procedure and how to apply etc related to AIIMS Recruitment 2016 just go through the remaining information given on this page furnished below by the team of the recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Post||No. of post|
|Junior Research Fellow||01|
Junior Research Fellow:
- Job seekers must have degree of M.Sc. / M. Tech in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology or related fields from a reputed University with ICMR or CSIR-JRF Qualification.
- Aspirants having background in cancer biology field, experience with cell culture and bioinformatics knowledge will be given preference.
Applicants should have degree of B. Sc in nursing from a recognized university or institution.
Contenders must have M.Sc Degree in life science or biotechnology from a recognized university or institute.
Individuals should have passing certificate of12th with science or have degree of B. Sc in science from a recognized Board or University.
Selected applicants will get excited pay scale as the salary amount as decided by the company as per their terms and conditions.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of:
- Firstly candidates would be shortlisted.
- Then shortlisted appliers will be called for an interview.
How to Apply for AIIMS Recruitment?
Applicants who are ready to apply for these posts through AIIMS Recruitment 2015, which will be organized All India Institutes of Medical Sciences they may go through the given instructions which will surely help you in applying process in concerned of it:
- Aspirants have to prepare CV/ resume containing details like Name, Age, gender, address, e-mail address, contact numbers, Educational qualifications, and experience, (if any) & other and also paste a recent passport size photograph on it.
- Also attach all the required testimonials, self attested/attested photo copies of certificates, documents and mark sheets with it.
- Candidates are informed that they have to send applications completed in all respects for the post of Junior Research Fellow on postal address or email-address and for other posts on only email-address which is provided below.
Address for Junior Research Fellow:
Dr. Ashok Sharma,
Assistant Professor & DBT-Ramalingaswami Fellow/ DST-Ramanujan awardee
Room No: 3029, Department of Biochemistry,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Ansari Nagar,
New Delhi-110029, Bharat (India)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview for the final selection at the Department of Biochemistry, AIIMS, New Delhi, Bharat (India) or via Skype on request.
- The applicants applying for the rest posts need to send their Boi-Data to the email address mentioned below…
Email address for Rest posts:
- Last date for Junior Research Fellow: 30th November 2015
- Last date for Rest posts: 15th November 2015
Note: To gain other info related to AIIMS Recruitment 2015 you can Check Official Link. You can obtain latest updates regarding AIIMS Recruitment 2016 on this page, so keep connected with us. You can also add this page in your bookmarks, by using control+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On