Air Hostess Salary
In India when it comes to career, being an Air Hostess is premium choice. Main reason of attraction towards this career is chance to travel world and of course Air Hostess Salary. Per Month Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant Salary is around Rs 38 K – Rs 42 K.
There are many other benefits also that one enjoys after getting recruited as an Air Hostess/Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant like 13-17 days leave, Life and Health Insuarance facilities and many more. Further details about Air Hostess Salary 2018–19 In India are structured below, have a glance..
Demand of Air Hostess Jobs and their Salaries:
Air hostess as an occupation has always been much in demand in India because of the remarkable pay scale, attractive standard of living and the common affinity towards traveling. So dear readers, you can acquire more and beneficial information about Air Hostess Salary In India from this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Air Hostess Salary
Air Hostess Salaries & Benefits Details:
|Sr. No.||Job Category||Pay Scale|
|1||Flight Attendant||Rs 2 lakh – Rs 12 lakh (annually)|
|2||Senior Air hostess ( Domestic Public / Private Sector)*||Rs 50 K to Rs 75 K (monthly)|
|3||Ground Attendant (Aviation)||Rs 145,211 (monthly)|
|4||Cabin Crew||Rs 38 K – Rs 42 K (monthly)|
|5||Customer Service Agent||Rs 1.5 lakh – Rs 3.5 lakh (annually)|
Do You Know: 7 Salary Negotiation Tips for New Job
Air Hostess salary according to airline companies:
|Airline Company||Monthly Salary|
Cabin crew salary in India:
Here in this table we have provided Air Hostess Salary in India, have a look..!!
|Cabin Crew Salary of Jet Airways||30,345|
|Cabin Crew Salary of IndiGo||26,375|
|Cabin Crew Salary of Jet Airways||7,52,333|
As fresher, job applier gets experience in the industry, she is not only pleased with the astounding opening to add to her traveling experience, but also with superior remuneration ranges. Pay scale deviations depending on cities and the equivalent costs of living also exist.
Now, we’re going to discussing about perks and benefits for Air Hostess jobs as shown below, please have a look:
- Support financially traveling (for family as well), including air tickets, car rental, lodging, cruises etc.
- Thirteen to Seventeen off days per month
- Providing retirement benefits
- Life Insurance Facility
- Health Insurance Facility
- Kit Allowance
- Added benefits of being a part of high profile parties etc.
Get Details Of: Cabin Crew Careers in India
Duties of an Air hostess
- Welcoming passengers on board
- Help them finding their seats
- Arrangement of hand baggage
- Making Important Announcements
- Intimating passengers about safety procedures
Eligibility Criteria to Become Air Hostess
Job finders, whose desire to grasp this opportunity, should complete their graduation before joining the Aviation industry as an air hostess and endure the essential training courses imparted by leading institutions like Frankfinn, Air Hostess Academy etc. An entrants can also have some other essentials points to be an airhostess as indicated below:
Air hostess/Cabin Crew Qualification
- Eligibility: Graduate/ 12th Standard Pass
- Age: 17-25 years
- Height: Minimum 155 cm for girls, 164 cm for boys.
- It is a general rule that candidate should be fair complexioned and unmarried.
Other Essential Skills required are:
- Having Good communication skills
- Average height for at least 5’2 inches
- Fitness (proved medically)
- Swimming skills
- Voice Quality etc.
Check Out: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
Duties of an Air hostess:
Duties and responsibility of air hostess is that Welcoming passengers on board, Help them finding their seats, Arrangement of hand baggage, Making Important Announcements, and Intimating passengers about safety procedures etc.
Air Hostess Training Course Content:
The course content for the position of Air Hostess includes: aviation management, cabin crew training, airport management, computerized ticket reservation system, money changing, car rental, passenger insurance, airline customer service, ground handling, flight dispatch, in-flight management, hospitality and catering, etc.
Along with the qualification skills the training also includes grooming and personality development, effective communication, announcement, security awareness, first aid and swimming etc. skills.
Calculate Here: TDS on Salary
To apply for any International Airline, one can do the following courses:
- IATA/UFTAA International Travel & Tourism Training Program
- IATA/FIATA International Cargo Agent Training Program
- IATA Aviation Distance Learning program
- Director General of Civil Aviation norms
There are many institutes that offer 3-4 years undergraduate degree programmes. Further there are many certificate programmes that are of 06 month duration. Some are listed below:
- Sc Aviation & Hospitality Management
- Sc in Airhostess Training
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management
Diploma Courses in:
- Air Hostess Training -2 year
- Aviation and Hospitality Management-2 year
- Aviation Hospitality and Travel Management-1 year
- Global Aviation and Hospitality Management-1 year
Certificate Course in:
- Aviation Management
- Air Hostess/Flight Purser Training
- Aviation and Hospitality Services
- Night Rating
- Aviation Hospitality & Travel Management
- Hospitality Travel and Customer Service
- International Airlines and Travel Management
Must Read: 10 Ways To Be Professional at Work
Career as an Air Hostess/Cabin Crew:
Now a day, the aviation industry is quickly growing and requires manpower and most of the females are opting air hostess career as it is one of the most economically strong sector these days.
This makes the question- what is Air Hostess Salary In India very generally asked. If you become an air hostess than in the starting, this occupation provides good amount of salary package with lots of allowances per month.
Travelling by air is no more related to being rich and elite. Today almost everyone wants to travel by plane so As an Air hostess you can get a chance to travel all over the world. As an Air hostess your job is basically on board. If you get latest information, aspirants may bookmark this page or join us on Facebook or Google plus to know more.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Metro Cities in India to Work||Find Job with No Work Experience|
|Top 10 Best Government Jobs In India||Best Companies To Work For In India|
|Career Development Skills||Which Career Suit Me?|
|How to Choose Right Career||Career Option after You Turned 20|