AP High Court Recruitment
A job notification related to AP High Court Recruitment 2016 has been professed by Government Of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana. To fill up vacancy of District and Sessions Judge Post, prescribed application forms are invited. Aspirants, who want to apply in next session, may also get details about AP High Court Recruitment 2017, shortly from this page.
Willing candidates should forward their application form through proper channel on or before the last date that is 06th September 2016. You may check this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get complete information about AP High Court Jobs.
|Name of Organization||AP High Court|
|Last date to apply||06th September 2016|
District and Sessions Judge
Aspirants who are citizen of India and want to apply should be an Advocate of not less than 7 years standing at the Bar.
Latest Jobs Notification: Check Here
Applicants will be admissible for impressive salary in scale of pay Rs. 51550 – 63070/-. Applicants may also admissible for other allowances as per rules of organization.
Aspirants should not have completed 48 years of age as on 01. 04. 2016.
Selection of applying candidates for AP High Court Vacancy will be done as per their performance in Written Examination and Viva Voce (Interview).
|Paper||Type of Questions||No of questions||Total Marks|
|Paper- I||Objective Questions with multiple choice||40 questions||20 marks|
|Paper- II||Subjective/ Narrative||6 questions||60 marks|
Viva Voce (Interview):
Viva Voce test will contain 20 marks. It is organized to check communication skills; tact; ability to defuse the situation to control etc of the applier.
How to Apply ?
- Willing job hunters should go through official site that is hc.tap.nic.in.
- Now choose suitable link and download format of application form.
- Application should be written in prescribed format with required details.
- Now attach your application along with copies of all relevant documents and certificates and pass port size photo.
- Envelope containing application should be superscribed as “Application for appointment to the post of District Judge (Entry Level) in the State Judicial Service”., under Direct Recruitment.
- Application should be submitted to the address tuned below till date of closing that is 06th September 2016.
The Chief Secretary to Government,
Government of Telangana,
General Administration (SC.F) Department,
Secretariat Buildings, Hyderabad – 500 022
Last date to apply: 06th September 2016
Note: You may check below given official notification to get other relevant details about this advertisement.
AP High Court Recruitment 2016 – 2017 – Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
AP High Court Recruitment
An employment notice about AP High Court Recruitment 2016 has been notified recently by high court of judicature at Hyderabad for state of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Organization wants to hire well educated candidates to fill up 53 vacancies of Civil Judge (Junior Division) post. Applicants, who are planning to apply in next session, may also get details about AP High Court Recruitment 2017 shortly from here.
Interested candidates are required to submit their application in prescribed format to the address given below till 16th September 2016. Other information regarding AP High Court Jobs can be obtained from this page that is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com, so please read before applying.
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh High Court|
|No Of Vacancies||53|
|Last date to apply||16th September 2016|
Civil Judge (Junior Division)
Applicants should have Bachelor’s Degree in Law, awarded by any University established by Law in India.
You Can Also Check: More Graduate Jobs
Selected applicants will be paid impressive salary per month by Andhra Pradesh High Court.
Age of applying candidates should not exceed from 35 years as on 1-2-2016 for Direct Recruitment. Upper age limit is relaxed by five years in respect of the persons belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes.
- In case of SC/ST candidates (Andhra Pradesh): Rs. 100/-
- In case of other candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Fee should be submitted through demand draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad.
Selection of applicants for AP High Court Vacancies will be based as per their performance in written exam and viva voice test. No TA and DA will be paid to any of the candidates appearing for Screening Test/ Written Examination/ Viva Voce.
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Examination
Scheme Of Examination:
- Question will be based on Substantive Laws and Procedural Laws.
- Applicants can answer in English only.
- Written Examination shall carry 80 marks.
- Viva Voce, which shall carry 20 marks.
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these latest jobs in government sector through Official website of organization i.e. hc.tap.nic.in
- Choose ‘Latest Notification’ link that is given at the right side of home page.
- Select link ‘RECRUITMENT – Notification No.36/2016-RC – For appointment to the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) – Notified – Regarding – Recruitment Cell, dated 16-08-2016’.
- Now read given details and download format of application form.
- Application should be filled with required details and attached along with copies of all relevant documents and certificates.
- Complete application should reach to the address tuned below till last date that is 16th September 2016.
- Unsigned / incomplete/ incorrect applications and applications unaccompanied by requisite certificates are liable to be rejected summarily.
Grab Now: Latest Recruitments Notice
High Court Of Judicature
Check Here: Jobs in Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply: 16th September 2016
Note: You may check below given official notification for getting other details about this advertisement.
AP High Court Recruitment 2016 – 2017 – Check Notification