AP High Court Recruitment
A latest vacancy notification titled as AP High Court Recruitment has been issued to invite eligible candidates for the posts of Law Clerks. The APHC Recruitment Notification has been released to fill up vacant positions in High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and the State Of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who are interested in AP High Court Recruitment 2017 can get the application forms from the official website i.e. hc.tap.nic.in. After filling up the application forms candidates have to send it to the postal address before 04-08-2017
Those candidates who think that they are eligible for the vacancies available may send their filled application forms at the mentioned postal address by going behind the below tailored steps as quickly as you can. Before applying for the AP High Court Jobs candidates are advised to read each and every detail regarding it carefully. Further details about AP High Court Recruitment 2018 are given in beneath section of this page created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
AP High Court Recruitment
|Name of the organization||High Court Of Judicature At Hyderabad For The State Of Telangana And The State Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Last date to apply||04-08-2017|
Name of posts:
Qualification required for Andhra Pradesh High Court jobs:
Candidates, who are interested in AP High Court Recruitment, must have completed their Degree in law from a recognized institute or university. Candidates having experience in respective discipline will be preferred
Age Limitation for AP High Court jobs:
- According to AP High Court job notification, Candidates who are interested in AP High Court job their upper age must not be more than 30 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given according to the norms of the organization.
Get Official PDF: AP High Court Recruitment
Salary given in Andhra Pradesh High Court jobs:
Candidates who will get qualified in Andhra Pradesh High Court recruitment process will be given an amount of Rs.25,000/- as their monthly remuneration. Candidates will also enjoy other perks, allowances and other benefits as per the rules and regulation of Andhra Pradesh High Court
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in test / interview taken by the selection committee of Andhra Pradesh High Court
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Process To fill AP High Court application form:
- First of all log on to the official website of Andhra Pradesh High Court i.e. hc.tap.nic.in
- After visiting the homepage hit on “Latest notification” link available at the right
- A new page will come out along with various latest recruitment notifications
- Select and hit on “Appointment of Law Clerks on contract basis – Regarding, Spl. Officers Section, dated 18-07-201” link.
- As a result a PDF will appear in front of you on next screen
- After going through the details if you think that you are eligible for the vacancy then
- Download the application form given along with the notification
- Take a print out of it and then fill it carefully
- After filling up all the details, attach essential documents and affix a passport size photograph on the form.
- Enclose the application into an envelope and then super scribe it as “Application for the Post of……”
- At last send the application form completed in all respects to the postal address mentioned below.
Check Now: High Court Recruitment
High Court of Judicature, Hyderabad
Last date for the commission to receive the application is 04-08-2017
Candidates who want to avail more details about AP High Court Recruitment 2017–2018 are advised to read the official notification with the help of link given above. Candidates wish to get more details about the Andhra Pradesh High Court can also go through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs in Andhra Pradesh|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|