AP High Court Recruitment
Latest employment notification has broadcasted entitled as AP High Court Recruitment. Organization is looking for the capable and self-motivated candidates for the requirement of 23 Civil Judge posts. Aspirants who are looking for the newest opportunities in Hyderabad can apply against the AP High Court Recruitment 2017, and grab it now. The association is ready to hire 19 contenders through direct recruitment and 4 contenders will be recruited by transfer.
This Page Highlights:
Contenders, who want to enhance their career in this organization, first have to ensure all the eligibility criteria and then register themselves for AP High Court Jobs simply by following the below provided procedure. Aspirants need to send their application forms at the postal address on or before the due date that is “31-03-2017”. To get further more details regarding the same, candidates can read the complete information through this page of recruitmentresult.com.
AP High Court Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh High Court|
|Last date of Applying||31-03-2017|
AP High Court Vacancies:
Civil Judges: 23 vacancies
Are you looking for the Eligibility Criteria? If yes, then must have a glance…
- Candidates who are going to apply for Direct Recruitment should have Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a well recognized university or institute established by Law in India.
- For Recruitment by Transfer, Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a well recognized university or institute established by Law in India. Confirmed members or approved probationers in categories like Section Officers, Court Officers, Personal Secretaries to Registrars, Assistant Public Prosecutors, etc.
You Can Also Check:
- Eligible aspirants applying for Direct Recruitment must not be more than 35 years of age as on 01-02-2017.
- Aspirants who want to apply for the recruitment by transfer should not 48 years of age as on 01-02-2017.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST and other backward classes are liable to get 5 years of age relaxation. Physically Handicapped persons will get 10 years of relaxation in age as per the norms of the association.
Check Now: Latest High Court Recruitments
Contenders who will be finalizing for the Civil Judges Jobs will get the impressive amount of salary per month as decided by the organization during the selection process for their hard work and dedication.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the below mentioned stages:
1) Screening Test
2) Written Examination
3) Viva Voce
- No TA and DA will be paid to any of the candidates appearing for screening test/written exam/viva voce.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Appliers need to send a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 300/- (Rs. 100/- in case of SC/ST) towards examination fee, drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad, are to be submitted in the offices of the Principal District Judges of the district where the applicant reside.
How to apply for AP High Court Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “hc.tap.nic.in”.
- Now move to the right side list and press on the “Latest notification” tab from the homepage.
- Hit on the “RECRUITMENT – Notification No.04/2017-RC – For appointment to the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) – Notified – Regarding – Recruitment Cell, dated 28-02-2017” link of advertisement.
- Now new tab will be opened containing the Notification.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Download the application form and take a print out for further usage.
- Fill the application form correctly in prescribed format including details.
- Attach all the Self-attested copies of Testimonials, Certificates and Demand draft of payment along with the application form.
- Now Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the Position________”.
- At last, send the application form at the postal address.
AP High Court Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
Applicants Belonging to Hyderabad
Office Of The Chief Judge,
City Court, Hyderabad
Check More: Jobs in Hyderabad
Applicants Belonging to Other States
To the Registrar (Recruitment)
Principal District Court,
State Of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh,
High Court of Judicature, Hyderabad – 500 066
Last Date to send Application form: 31-03-2017
You need to get complete details related to AP High Court Recruitment 2017 through Official Notification which is available above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|