AP POLYCET Syllabus 2019
AP POLYCET Syllabus 2019 for AP Polytechnic Entrance Test is available on this page!! Candidates will be able to download AP Polytechnic CET Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF by hitting the direct link mentioned below.
Candidates who are going to apply for AP POLYCET 2019 before its last date that is in 2nd week of April 2019 they can download the PDF of AP POLYCET Syllabus 2019 by following the procedure provided on this page.
AP Polytechnic Syllabus 2019
|Name of Board||Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education|
|Exam Name||AP Polytechnic Entrance Test 2019|
|Date of Exam||May 2019|
|Level of Exam||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Date of Exam||Announced Soon|
AP Polytechnic Entrance Test 2019 is going to be held in first week of May 2019. The candidates who are appearing for the Andhra Pradesh Polycet Exam 2019 may be rushing for required materials.
To start the exam preparation, every applicant needs AP POLYCET Syllabus 2019. So candidates will get complete Andhra Pradesh POLYCET Syllabus on this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Must Know: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
AP POLYCET Syllabus
AP POLYCET Syllabus for Mathematics
- Number System.
- Real Numbers.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Linear Equations.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Surface Areas & Volume.
- Mathematical Modeling.
START Practice With: Mathematics Quiz
AP POLYCET Syllabus for Physics
- Chemical Equations & Reactions.
- Reflection of Light.
- Acids, Bases & Salts.
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface.
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface.
- Human Eye & Colorful World.
- The structure of Atom.
- Classification of Elements.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
- Carbon & its Compounds.
Must Know: How Can You Write Fast In Exams?
AP POLYCET Syllabus for Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- The States of Matter.
- Redox Reactions.
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium.
- Phase equilibria & Solutions.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing nitrogen.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Atomic Structure.
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry.
- Preparation, Properties, and Reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds.
- Reactions of Benzene and heterocyclic compounds.
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing halogens.
- Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing oxygen.
- Biomolecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones.
- Spectroscopy measurements including IR, UV, NMR (proton and carbon 13).
- Urea and malonic ester.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Chemistry in everyday life etc.
Also Know: How To Find Online Study Material
AP POLYCET Exam Pattern
The Exam Paper will be set in Telugu, English, and Urdu Languages. CEEP Exam will have only one question paper. There are no negative marks for incorrect Answer. Each Question carries One Mark.
The Andhra Pradesh POLYCET Exam consists of multiple choice questions. The Test will be conducted for 120 marks etc.
Steps to download AP POLYCET Syllabus 2019
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education that is sche.ap.gov.in
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to AP PLYCET 2019 tab
- Now on reaching new page hit on Syllabus tab
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, you just have to download the AP POLYCET Syllabus PDF and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Download Here>>AP POLYCET Syllabus 2019 PDF
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of AP POLYCET Syllabus 2019. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book or Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AP POLYCET Counseling||AP POLYCET Results|
|AP POLYCET Answer Key||AP POLYCET Hall Ticket|
|Tips to Manage Stress||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||How to Prepare for Written Exam|