Assam Police Recruitment
Assam Police Department has issued an employment notification regarding Assam Police Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 41 Junior Assistant Grade-III vacancies. Eligible candidates who are willing to apply for Assam Police Vacancy 2016 may submit their duly filled applications in prescribed format. Candidates are required to forward their applications with all the attested documents latest by the last date of receipt of application.
|Name Of Post||Junior Assistant Grade-III|
|Last Date To Send Application||16th March 2016|
We, the team of recruitmentresult.com has given complete details concerning to Assam Police Jobs such as posts name, qualification, applying process and selection process etc, on this page below. So, interested aspirants may go through the complete web page before applying.
Assam Police Recruitment
Candidates must have completed 12th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
Applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 38 years of age as on 01st January 2016. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per government rules.
Participants who will be considered suitable for the declared post will be getting the fixed amount o salary that is Rs.5200/-Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-.
Selection Process for Assam Police Jobs:
Deserving candidates will be selected based on their performance in written examination, Computer Typing test, Physical Test followed by interview conducted by Assam Police Department.
Process of selection will be containing following rounds to recruit the eligible candidates.
- Objective type written test of 115 marks (Single Paper) consisting of following subjects:
|General Knowledge||40 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||30 Marks|
|General English||25 marks|
|Total Marks||115 Marks|
- Computer Typing Test (automated software based)= 20 marks
- Viva-Voce = 10 Marks
- Weightage on the division of HSSLC = 5 Marks
Break up of awarding marks on division:
- 1st division = 05 Marks
- 2nd division = 04 Marks
- 3rd division = 02 Marks
How to Apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2016?
- Eligible candidates may download prescribed format application form by visiting the official website www.assampolice.gov.in. Fill the application form in correct manner & enclose required documents and submit it by the last date as given below.
- Interested Candidates may apply along with self attested copies of caste certificate from the competent authority, self attested 2 copies of recent passport size photographs in addition one such self attested copy of the photograph must be affixed with the application form in the provided space of the standard form.
- Self-attested photo copies of testimonials in support of age proof, HSSLC passed certificate, marks sheets, documents related to claim for age relaxation etc. and a self- addressed envelope (25cm x 17cm) affixing a postal stamp of Rs. 5/- must be send to the below mentioned address.
- Application must be legibly filled with all columns by the candidates in his / her own hand writing and should be sent in closed cover with marking “application for the post of JUNIOR ASSISTANT”.
Addl.Director General of Police (A),
Assam, Ulubari, Guwahati
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission Application Form: 16th March 2016
Candidates may go through the Official Notification to get more details about Assam Police Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Defence Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Latest Recruitments|