Assam Police Recruitment
Applications are invited from eligible Male and Female candidates for filling up 68 Posts of Sub-Inspector of Police. Candidates can apply for Latest Assam Police Recruitment by filling online application form till last date that is 28-02-2019.
|Assam Police Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|Assam Police Recruitment Apply Online||Press Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
|Check Assam Police Related Links:|
|Assam Police Salary Scale||Get Details|
|Assam Police Syllabus||Get Details|
|Assam Police Admit Card||Get Details|
Short View of Assam Police Recruitment 2019:
- Organization Name: Assam Police
- Assam Police Vacancies: 68
- Post Name: Sub-Inspector of Police
- Opening Date to Fill Assam Police Online Form: 01-02-2019
- Last Date for Assam Police Apply Online: 28-02-2019
- Official Site: www.assampolice.gov.in
Assam Police Recruitment
Assam Police Vacancy Distribution:
What Qualification is Needed for Assam Police Jobs?
- Contenders should possess B.Sc ( Electronics Science/ IT/ Computer Science) (10+2+3 duration) from recognized University / Institute.
- Or Candidates should possess 3-year Diploma in concerned discipline.
From Here: Get B.Sc Jobs for Graduates
What is Age Limit for Assam Police Notification?
- Candidate should not be more than 24 years and less than 20 years of age for Assam Police SI Recruitment.
- Applicants must be born on or before 01-01-1999 and on or after 01-01-1995
What is Age Limit for SC, ST?
- 5 (five) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) and ST (H).
- 3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
- 3 years in respect of trained Home Guard who have served for period of 3 years or more for Assam Police Recruitment.
What is Month Salary?
Contenders will get salary of Rs.14000- 49000 plus Rs. 8700 Grade pay plus other allowances as admissible under the rules for Assam Police Advertisement.
What is Assam Police SI Selection Process?
- Written Test
- PST (Physical Standard Test)
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test)
Check Out: List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence
How to Fill Assam Police Online Application Form?
- Log on to official website i.e. assampolice.gov.in
- Go to “Career & Recruitment” tab and hit link.
- Select “APPLY ONLINE FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF SUB-INSPECTOR (APRO), ASSAM, 2019”.
- Hit “Press Here” link.
- Already Registered candidates can login by entering the details.
- For New User, fill Assam Police Registration Form.
- After successful registration a confirmation email will be send to registered email id.
- Once the account is activated the candidate will be able to login to his/her account and continue filling the application form.
- Fill Assam Police Online Application Form in prescribed format.
- You also need to upload the entire documents.
- Now you are advised to recheck the filled Assam Police Application Form
- Press the submit button.
- Finally retain a print out of Assam Police Online Form.
- Keep it safe for further use.
From Here: Find More Police Jobs
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: Is There any Assam Police Recruitment Fee?
Answer: There will be no application fee.
Question 2: What is Last Date to Fill Assam Police Application Form?
Answer: 28-02-2019 is last date to fill online application form.
Question 3: Is written test will be OMR based?
- The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based for Assam Police 2019 Recruitment.
- There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark
- Candidates will use black or dark blue ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheets.
Question 4: What is Physical Efficiency Test Requirement?
The Physical Efficiency Test will carry 40 marks. It will have 2 (two) events viz.
- 1600 meters race for male candidates
- 800 meters race for female candidates.
- Long Jump – for male 335 cm (minimum) and
- Female 244cm (minimum), 3 chances (longest valid jump will be considered).
Question 5: What is Physical Standard Test Requirement?
|Gen / OBC / MOBC / SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST (H) / ST (P)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
|Chest (Only for men)||Normal||Expanded|
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/ SC/ST (P)||80 cm||85 cm|
|ST (H)||78 cm||83 cm|
Question 6: Which Documents are Needed at Time of PET/ PST?
- Certificate of proof of age
- Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination.
- Certificate of essential educational qualification
- Certificate of additional qualification such as Degree / Diploma Certificate from recognized / accredited institute etc
- Certificate of Sports / Games etc
- Experience of service in Home Guards and Certificates of NCC
- Certificate of Caste
- 2 (two) copies of same passport size photographs
Find Out Latest: Jobs in Assam
Assam Police Recruitment 2019 Details:
To fill up 68 Posts of Sub-Inspector of Police, Assam Police Recruitment Advertisement has been released. Applications must be submitted online through the Assam Police / SLPRB website. The online applications will be received with effect from 01-02-2019 and the last date of receiving application will be 28-02-2019 for Assam Police Recruitment.
No application will be received thereafter. Candidates are required to fill online application form till last date against Assam Police Sub Inspector Recruitment. It is mandatory for the candidates to mention a valid email address and mobile phone number in the application form against Assam Police SI New Recruitment.
Latest Recruitment On 02-02-2019