Berhampur University Admission
Berhampur University is a public state university in Odisha, is invited dynamic and eligible students for Berhampur University Admission. Students seeking admission to M.Phil as well as Ph.D courses in various disciplines at Berhampur University can apply Berhampur University Exam notification for session 2018. In this order, eager applicants should fill the application form as on before 15.12.2017. Have a look at below portion to know eligibility criteria, application fee and admission process and lot more relevant details.
Overview of this Page:
Berhampur University offers Berhampur University and other Mass Communication, Tourism and Indian Monuments, Electronic Science, Computer Science, Marine Science, Military Science courses. Aspirants, willing to grab Berhampur University Admission 2018, must qualify the entrance test. The team of recruitmentresult.com has well prepared this page, so individuals are advised to take quick overview of entire page.
Berhampur University Admission
Eligibility Criteria for Berhampur University Exam Notification 2018
For Ph.D. Courses
- Must possess a master’s degree with at least 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST and physically challenged candidates) from a recognized university.
- College teachers and professionals with at least 48% marks at master’s level and with 15 years of experience are eligible for admission in Ph.D course.
- Applicants of Foreign must have prior security clearance from the Ministry of Home Affairs and approval of the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Must Read: Complete Steps for Getting a PhD Degree
M.Phil. (Botany) & M.Phil. (Zoology)
Willing candidates should have an M.Sc. degree in Life Science from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks in PG degree. The minimum marks required in qualifying examination for SC/ST candidates are 50%.
M.Phil. (Women Studies)
- Must have post graduation degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks for general candidates and 50% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- Must secure 50% marks in entrance test. Candidates belonging to the SC/ST need to score 40% marks in the netrance test.
M.Phil. (Marine Science)
Aspirants who have MA/M.Sc/M.Com course or any other equivalent examination from a recognized university with at least 55% marks for general candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST categories are eligible to apply for the Berhampur University Admission.
Berhampur University M.Phil Programme Streams
Chemistry, Botany, Commerce, English, Economics, History, Industrial Relations and Personal Management, Home Science, Mathematics, Marine Sciences, Odia, Political Science, Physics, Zoology, Women’s Studies etc.
Berhampur University Exam Pattern
- The written entrance test is of 60 marks
- In which 30 Marks for five Descriptive Type Questions (each carrying 6 marks)
- 30 marks for 15 Short-answer Type Questions (Each carrying 2 marks)
- The duration of exam will be 2 hours.
- The Question Paper will cover all the subjects taught at the PG level of the concerned subject of Berhampur University.
Berhampur University Admission Procedure
The selection of the eligible contenders for the Berhampur University Admission 2018 will be done on the basis of marks secured at Entrance Test which is organized by university admission committee. After that shortlisted aspirants will be called for the further round that is interview/ via voice.
Check Here >>> Berhampur University Admission Notification
Students who want to apply for UG / PG Course they have to pay required amount of fee mentioned in the following table. Applicants have to pay application fee through online/offline mode using debit card/credit card/net banking or cheque.
Additional Fees Applicable to the PhD Candidates
Steps to Fill Berhampur University Application Form
- Aspirants who want to fill online application form must log on to the official website of the Berhampur University that is www.buodisha.edu.in
- As you reach on the home page, you should move your cursor towards right side of the page and hit on the ‘Admission into M.Phill / Ph.D.’
- Thereafter aspirants should hit on the link of “Admission Notification | Prospectus”.
- Applicants must read the complete details which are given in the Prospectus and fill the online application form.
- Upload the mandatory documents and pay the required application fee accordance to course
- For the final submission of application form, you should press the ‘Submit’ button.
- Take the print out of the form and print copy of the system generated Application at the address given in the notification as on or before 15.12.2017.
- Form, duly signed by the applicant, along with self-attested photocopies of all the required documents to the respective Head / Course Coordinator of the Department by Speed/Registered post so as to reach on or before 16.12.2017
Hit Here >>>> Admission Notification Prospectus
Apply Here >>> Berhampur University Admission
List of Documents Required to Be Attached with form
- Mark Sheets and certificate of HSC or its equivalent, Bachelor Degree
- Transfer Certificate/College Leaving Certificate
- Four Passport Size Photographs
- Two self-addressed unstamped envelops 42 cm of size 28 cm to return the original documents
- 4 small size self addressed envelopes
- Migration Certificate
- duly filled in and signed Identity Card
|Commencement of Online applications||17.11.2017|
|Last Date of applying online||15.12.2017|
|Date and time of URET||24.12.2017 (SUNDAY), 12 Noon to 1 PM|
|Last date of receiving print copy of the system generated application||16.12.2017|
|Downloading of Admit Card from the website||18.12.2017|
|Date and Time of URET Venue: Bhanja Bihar||24.12.2017 (Sunday) 12.00 Noon to 01.00 PM|
|Publication of list of candidates qualified in URET in the website||29.12.2017|
|Dates of Interview / Viva-Voce Examination||Venue & Dates: Respective Departments 8.1.2018 to 14.1.2018|
|Last date for publication of results||16.01.2018|
|Last date for downloading of Intimation letter of the selected First List||18.01.2018|
|Last date for receiving the Admission Fees||25.01.2018|
|Last date for finalization of Admission||27.01.2018|
|Commencement of Classes||29.01.2018|
All relevant information concerning Berhampur University Admission 2018 has been well furnished on this page. Aspirants, willing to grab additional must go through the Official Link. Candidates may also book mark this page by pressing Ctrl+D key for future use.
Have a look on below links
|Berhampur University Recruitment||Berhampur University Results|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|