Berhampur University Admission
Apply For Berhampur University Admission!! Students, who wish to take admission in M.Phil/Ph.D programmes, must fill the Online Application Form before the last date that is 14-01-2019. Well, go through this page to know more about Berhampur University Notification, dates etc.
Details of Berhampur University Admission:
|University Name||Berhampur University|
|Category||Berhampur University Admission 2019|
Berhampur University Admission 2019
Both M.Phil And Ph.D. programmes are offered in the following Departments/Subjects:
|Department / Subjects||No. of Seats/Slots|
|M.Phil. Seats||Ph.D. Slots|
|Industrial Relations and Personnel Management(IR&PM)||07||00|
|(b) Marine Biology||01||04|
Only Ph.D. programmes are offered in the following Departments/Subjects:
|Department / Subjects||No. of Seats|
|Journalism & Mass Communication||00|
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Berhampur University Exam Notification 2019?
For Ph.D. Courses
- Must possess a master’s degree with at least 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST and physically challenged candidates) from a recognized university.
- College teachers and professionals with at least 48% marks at master’s level and with 15 years of experience are eligible for admission in Ph.D course.
- Applicants of Foreign must have prior security clearance from the Ministry of Home Affairs and approval of the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Must Read: Complete Steps for Getting a PhD Degree
M.Phil. (Botany) & M.Phil. (Zoology)
Willing candidates should have an M.Sc. degree in Life Science from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks in PG degree. The minimum marks required in qualifying examination for SC/ST candidates are 50%.
M.Phil. (Women Studies)
- Must have post graduation degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks for general candidates and 50% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- Must secure 50% marks in entrance test. Candidates belonging to the SC/ST need to score 40% marks in the netrance test.
M.Phil. (Marine Science)
Aspirants who have MA/M.Sc/M.Com course or any other equivalent examination from a recognized university with at least 55% marks for general candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST categories are eligible to apply for the Berhampur University Admission.
Berhampur University M.Phil Programme Streams
Chemistry, Botany, Commerce, English, Economics, History, Industrial Relations and Personal Management, Home Science, Mathematics, Marine Sciences, Odia, Political Science, Physics, Zoology, Women’s Studies etc.
What Is Berhampur University Exam Pattern 2019
- The written entrance test is of 60 marks
- In which 30 Marks for five Descriptive Type Questions (each carrying 6 marks)
- 30 marks for 15 Short-answer Type Questions (Each carrying 2 marks)
- The duration of exam will be 2 hours.
- The Question Paper will cover all the subjects taught at the PG level of the concerned subject of Berhampur University.
Berhampur University Admission Procedure
The selection of the eligible contenders for the Berhampur University Admission 2019 will be done on the basis of marks secured at Entrance Test which is organized by university admission committee. After that shortlisted aspirants will be called for the further round that is interview/ via voice.
Note: Candidates failing to appear at the Entrance Test and Viva Voce/ Interview, and not producing the Original Documents for verification at the time of Interview will not be considered for admission.
Check Here >>> Berhampur University Prospectus for Admission
What is the Application Fee for Berhampur University 2019 Admission?
- Candidates seeking admission into various M.Phil./Ph.D. Programs of Berhampur University have to pay a sum of Rs. 1000/- only (Rs. 800/- for SC/ST candidates) towards Processing-cum-Application fee.
- The amount has to be paid following the online payment procedure through the admission portal.
Fee Payable At The Time Of Admission:
In addition the students admitted into the M.Phil. Courses have to pay the required seminar fees in favour of the concerned Head of Department as decided by the respective staff council.
|Tuition Fee @ Rs.20/- (Rupees twenty) per month payable for twelvemonths in one installment at the time of admission||Rs. 240.00|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 20.00|
|University Registration Fee (only for students from institutions other thanBerhampur University)||Rs. 100.00|
|University Recognition Fee ( only for students migrating from otherUniversities)||Rs. 100.00|
|Fee for Identity Card||Rs. 50.00|
|Fee for Keeping Abstract of Attendance||Rs. 10.00|
|Fee for Medical Aid||Rs. 100.00|
|Fee for Calendar||Rs. 50.00|
|Library Fees||Rs. 200.00|
|Laboratory Fees (for science students only)||Rs. 500.00|
|Students’ Aid Fund||Rs. 25.00|
|Utility Fee||Rs. 1,500.00|
|Academic & Other fee: i)Science And Home Scienceii) Arts and Commerce||Rs. 3,000.00Rs. 1,500.00|
Additional Fees Applicable to the PhD Candidates:
|Name of the Fee||Resident IndianStudents in INR||*NRI & ForeignStudents in USD|
|Application Fee (Admission)||1000/-||20$|
|Research Fees For SAARC Countries||1000/- Per semester10000/-||20$200$|
|Thesis Submission||10, 000/-||200$|
|Late Submission of Thesis Fee for 1st submission Fee for extension (6 months)||5000/-3000/-||100$60$|
|Library fee (only for scholars in the UniversityDepartments)||1000/-||20$|
Check Here: Berhampur University Admission Notification
How to Fill Berhampur University Application Form 2019?
- Aspirants who want to fill online application form must log on to the official website of the Berhampur University that is www.buodisha.edu.in.
- As you reach on the home page, you should move your cursor towards right side of the page and hit on the ‘M.Phil. and Ph.D. Courses 2018-19.’
- Thereafter aspirants should hit on the link of “Admission Notification | Prospectus”.
- Applicants must read the complete details which are given in the Prospectus and fill the online application form.
- Upload the mandatory documents and pay the required application fee accordance to course.
- For the final submission of application form, you should press the ‘Submit’ button.
Apply Here: Berhampur University Admission 2019
List of Documents Required to Be Attached with form
- Mark Sheets and certificate of HSC or its equivalent, Bachelor Degree
- Transfer Certificate/College Leaving Certificate
- Four Passport Size Photographs
- Two self-addressed unstamped envelops 42 cm of size 28 cm to return the original documents
- 4 small size self-addressed envelopes
- Migration Certificate
- duly filled in and signed Identity Card
Press Here For: Berhampur University Official Link
|Date of Notification||19-12-2018|
|Commencement of Online Applications||21-12-2018|
|Last Date of filling-up of Online application along with uploading of scanned signature and photograph including payment of URET Fee.||14-01-2019|
UPTO 5.30 PM
|Last date of receiving print copy of the system generated application form along with photo copies of relevant documents through Speed/Registered post by the respective Head/Course Coordinator ofthe Department||19-01-2019|
|Downloading of Admit Card from the website||21-01-2019|
|Date and Time of URET|
Venue: Bhanja Bihar
|27-01-2019 (Sunday)12.00 Noon to 01.00 PM|
|Publication of listof candidates qualified in URET in the website and downloading of call Letter for Viva Voce Examination||02-02-2019|
|Dates of Interview / Viva-Voce Examination(only those candidates qualified in the URET will be called for the viva voce examination and verification of original documents)||Venue & Dates: Respective Departments 11-02-2019 and 12-02-2019|
|Last date for publication of results(to be published in the University’s Website and displayed on the Notice Board)||14-02-2019|
|Last date for downloading of Intimation letter of the selected First List and Waiting List candidates||16-02-2019|
|Last date for receiving the Admission Fees and other documents in the respective Department/ Centre||23-02-2019|
|Last date for finalization of Admission||25-02-2019|
|Commencement of Classes||26-02-2019|
About Berhampur University 2019 Admission:
Students seeking admission to M.Phil as well as Ph.D courses in various disciplines at Berhampur University can apply Berhampur University Exam notification for session 2019-20. In this order, eager applicants should fill the application form as on before 14-01-2019.
Berhampur University offers Berhampur University and other Mass Communication, Tourism and Indian Monuments, Electronic Science, Computer Science, Marine Science, Military Science courses. Aspirants, willing to grab Berhampur University Admission 2019, must qualify the entrance test.
Also Check: Berhampur University Results
All relevant information concerning Berhampur University Admission 2019-20 has been well furnished on this page. Aspirants, willing to grab additional must go through the Official Link. Candidates may also book mark this page by pressing Ctrl+D key for future use.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|