Best Courses After BBA
Dear candidate, BBA Course is related to financial structure. But most students want to go in MBA courses after BBA to get perfection in Master Degree. So on this page we are providing you Best Part Time/ Full Time Courses After BBA. Other than this, Some Students want to join some other full time/ part time courses after BBA except MBA such as Computer Courses, Technical Courses, and 1 year Diploma Courses etc.
Here on this page Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing list of Best Courses after BBA in detail such name of the course, eligibility for it, structure and time table.Most Post Graduation Courses after BBA degree with its detail & appropriate structure is given below:
Best Courses After BBA
|S.No.||Course Name||Details/ Eligibility||Time Period|
|1||Corporate MBA||Graduates+12th with Mathematics||2 Years, Full Time|
|2||CRISIL Certified Analyst Programme(CCAP)||Graduation with at least 50 %||2 Years, Full Time|
|3||Executive Program in Applied Finance||Graduates/Post Graduates with at least 2 year work experience||1 Year|
|4||Post Graduation Diploma in Risk Management||Graducation+50 %||1 Year, Part Time|
|5||Master in Financial Management(MFM)||Graduation+2 year Experience||3 years, Part Time|
|6||Masters in Management Studies(MMS)||Graduates||2 Years, Full Time|
|7||Masters in Retail Management||2 Years|
|8||Master Of Business Administration(MBA)||2 Year, Full Time|
|9||Master Of Marketing Management(MMM)||3 Years, Part Time|
|10||Masters in Human Resource Development Management||Graduate + min 2 year Experience||3 Years, Part time|
|11||Master in Computer Application(MCA)||Graduate||3 Year|
|13||Animation||2 year or 3 year|
|14||Film & Television Production||Graduates with 55 %||1 Year|
|15||Agriculture & food Business Courses||Graduates||2 year|
|16||PGDM (GB) Global Business||Graduates degree of 3 years||2 Years Full Time|
|17||PGDM (HR) Human Resource & Organization Development||2 Year|
|18||PGDM (BM) Finance||3 years part time|
|19||Post Graduate Program in International Management||Graduates with specialization in International Management||2 Years Full Time|
|20||MBA Entrepreneurship||graduation with minimum 50% marks||2 Years Full Time|
In the above section we have provided all the main courses which you can choose after BBA. You should choose the college according to your eligibility and interest. Students may also check duration of the courses from the above given table. All the above provided courses are best, students who will choose any of the courses for their further education will be able to make their career best.
Check Also:- MBA Entrance Exams
Higher Education for BBA Graduates
- In India, students generally do not give proper time to think and decide before taking admission in a course. If you are a BBA graduate, then you have vast options to select the right course.
- The most important aspect before choosing any program or career field that you should keep in mind is your own interests and career aspirations.
- However, after getting a bachelors degree in Management studies the best choice is MBA but, apart from MBA candidates have an option to select other programs or certifications.
Also Read:- Career in Banking Sector
- After completing BBA, opting some short term course will be a better way for professional job oriented approach. There are number of courses available and you can prefer a course according to your ability.
- The most important thing about short term courses is that they are completed in less time and gives a professional & specialized approach in order to make student an industry ready expert.
Check Out:- Best Career Options
Career Options for BBA Graduates
It is a common knowledge that gaining a higher degree after bachelor’s degree in Management studies is a pretty good career move and often the minimum requirement for getting a job. However, for those who want to pursue higher education, the BBA program is also a good base for students to have because it furnishes them with the essential knowledge and skills of managing business functions and organization.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On