Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has circulated the latest advertisement towards BSNL Recruitment. Through this notification, organization is hiring eligible candidates on 150 vacant positions of Management Trainee. Candidates can apply for BSNL Recruitment 2019 till 26 January 2019.
BSNL Recruitment Important Links:
|BSNL Recruitment Notification||Press Here|
|BSNL Recruitment Apply Online||Press Here|
|BSNL Official Link||Check Here|
|Check Other Links|
|BSNL Syllabus||Check Here|
|BSNL Question Paper||Check Here|
|BSNL Online Mock Test||Check Here|
|BSNL MT Recruitment||Check Here|
Highlights of BSNL Recruitment:
|Organization Name||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)|
|Name of the Post||Management Trainee|
|Number of Vacancy||150|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||26-12-2018|
|Closing Date for Online Registration||26-01-2019|
BSNL Recruitment 2019
Q1: BSNL Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Management Trainee (MT) (Telecom Operations)
- No. of Vacancies: 150
Category Wise Vacancy:
Grab Today: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q2: What is the required qualification for BSNL Jobs 2019?
- Candidates must have Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology degree or equivalent Engineering degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, and Computer/IT & Electrical with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates).
- Applicants should have completed the course on a regular full time basis on the last date of application from recognized/reputed Indian Institute/University recognized under Indian Law.
- And MBA or M.Tech (on a regular full-time basis on the last date of application from recognized/reputed Indian Institute/University recognized under Indian Law).
Q3: What is the Age Limit for BSNL Job Vacancy 2019?
Candidate shall not exceed 30 years as on 1st August of the year of examination (as on 1st August, 2019) to apply for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Recruitment. However, upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Q4: What is the BSNL salary structure?
The Management Trainee shall be appointed in the IDA pay scale [E-3] of Rs 24,900- 50,500/- (PRE-REVISED) with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible, as per company rules.
Q5: What is the selection process for BSNL Vacancy 2019?
Q6: Is there any application fee?
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 2200/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 1100/-
Must Check: Employment News This Week Highlights
Q7: How to apply for BSNL Recruitment 2019?
- To apply for BSNL 2019 Recruitment, First of all you have to go through the official website of organization that is www.bsnl.co.in.
- Now you need to follow “Press Release” section, available at the mid of the home page.
- After that hit the “About Us” tab. Then press the “Jobs” Link.
- Now press the “Recruitment of Management Trainee (External) of Telecom Operations in BSNL” link.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file, having all the details of BSNL Job. You must read all the details mentioned in it very carefully.
- Afterwards you should fill the BSNL Online Application form in correct manner.
- Now you should upload all the needed documents along with it.
- At last press on submit button and take a print out of it future use.
Q8: What are the Important Dates?
|Starting date for submission of online application||26-12-2018|
|Close date for submission of online application||26-01-2019|
|Dates of Online Assessment Process Exam||17-03-2019|
Get Here: Free Job Updates
BSNL Management Trainee Jobs 2019:
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has released the job notification for filling up the Management Trainee Posts. Candidates can apply on-line for BSNL MT Recruitment till 26-01-2019.
Candidate’s selection for BSNL Management Trainee Recruitment will be made on the basis of their performance in online exam, Group Discussion and Interview round which will be organized by the selection panel of the organization.
Aspirants are required to visit the Official Link to get remaining details of BSNL Recruitment 2019. Please let us know if you have any query related to the content available on this page by drop your comment in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as possible.
Latest Recruitment On 11-01-2019: