Public Enterprise Selection Board has notified about the latest job notification titled as BSNL Recruitment to fill the post of director (finance). Any CA/MBA degree holder having 5 years of cumulative experience in Financial Management functions in an organization may also apply for BSNL Recruitment 2017 by filling and sending applications on or before 15/05/2017.
Highlights of this page:
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is going to hire candidates on interview basis. All the applications received by BSNL should duly be forward to PESB. The candidate should be employed in a regular capacity on the date of interview. For more details regarding BSNL Recruitment Latest Jobs Notification you just need to scroll down.
|Name of the organization||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited|
|Post name||Director (finance)|
|Last date to apply||15/05/2017|
Name and qualification requirement for BSNL latest job:
|Name of the post||Qualification requirement||Experience requirement|
|Director(finance)||Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or MBA with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution||Five years of cumulative experience in various aspects of Financial Management functions in an organization.|
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
- The minimum age of the candidate applying for BSNL director post must be 45 years.
- The maximum age would be after 3 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t the date of superannuation.
BSNL Recruitment: Download Notification
The salary scale of the aspirant is between Rs. 75,000—1, 00,000/- per month.
- The job appliers will be selected on the basis of academics achievements mentioned in their application forms.
- And after that shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview.
- Final selection is based on aspirant’s interview performance.
Must Go Through These Articles:
How to apply for BSNL Recruitment:
For BSNL Recruitment 2017 job seekers can apply through online as well as offline mode.
Through online mode:
- First of all you should visit the official website pesb.gov.in
- After that hit on download application form mentioned below on menu bar
- Now press new application form button in centre of the screen
- After that fill the required details for director post
- Now submit the application along with all necessary documents to PESB
Through offline mode:
- Candidates first download the application form
- And then fill it
- After that take out print of it
- And then send it at address mentioned below
- Candidates may also download the application form and take print out of it then fill it manually and send it.
Check Here: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Documents required along with the application form:
- Annual report of the company of last three years
- Evidence of working at Board level
- Age and Qualification proof
- Details of the jobs handled in the past
- Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications
The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
- Government servants submit their applications through Cadre Controlling authority.
- CMDs/MDs/Directors in CPSE will send through concerned administrative ministry.
- CMDs/MDs/Directors in SPSE must submit through concerned administrative Secretary of the State Government.
- Private Sector directly to the PESB.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Applications are to be send at:
SHRI RAJIV RAI,
Public Enterprises Selection Board,
Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
Last date to send/submit application forms is 15/05/2017. No application will be entertained after this day.
To gather more information relating Director (finance) post, candidate must visit the official link. Keep in touch to this web portal which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BSNL Syllabus||BSNL Online Mock Test|
|BSNL Question Paper||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|