A latest job advertisement about BSNL Recruitment has released by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. Through this notification, applications are invited to fill up 2510 vacancies of Graduate Engineers to the Post of JTO (T) (Junior Telecom Officer Telecom). Candidates who are interested for this post they can apply for BSNL Vacancy. Eligible candidates can fill online application form to grab the opportunity of BSNL Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
Candidates who are willing to enhance their career with a government organization they must grasp this chance. Candidates can apply by filling their application forms through online mode and submitting it on or before the closing date which is 06-04-2017. To get further more details regarding the same, candidates can read the complete information through this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Association||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd|
|Total No. of Vacancies||2510|
|Starting date for submission of application form||06-03-2017|
|Last Date for submission of application form||06-04-2017|
Junior Telecom Officer: 2510 Posts
Qualification Required for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd Recruitment:
- Job hunters who are going to apply for job openings in private sector must possess degree of BE/ B.Tech or its equivalent in relevant discipline as Telecom/ Electronics/ Radio/ Computer/ Electrical/ Information Technology/Instrumentation Engg. OR
- Sc (Electronics)/ M.Sc (Computer Science) from recognized University/ Institutions and are required to appear GATE exam 2017.
Get More Jobs:
The recruitment of appliers for Junior Telecom Officer Post will be done through GATE Score Card.
Age Limit for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Jobs:
- Age of the applying candidates should not be below 18 years and not exceeding by 30 years as on 31-01-2017.
- The age will be relaxation of those candidates who belong to reserved category according to the rules and regulations of organization.
BSNL Recruitment Official Notification: Read Here
Applying candidates must have to pay the application fee of following amount:
- For OC/OBC candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 300/-
- The fee should be paid through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
Mode of Assortment for BSNL Vacancy:
The selection of candidates will be done through valid GATE score 2017. This selection process will be organized by the expert committee of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
Check This Useful Section of BSNL
Salary Details for BSNL Jobs:
Contenders who will be recruited will get an impressive amount of Rs. 16400 – 40500/- per month from the organization. Along with this p[ay scale, selected candidates will also entitled to get annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible as per BSNL Company rules.
How to Fill BSNL Online Application Form?
- Firstly you need to log on to official website of organization that is www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in
- After that hit on “Continue” link presented on home page.
- Now a new page will be displayed with different job link you need to choose “Notification” link given in front of “RECRUITMENT FOR “GRADUATE ENGINEER” TO THE POST OF JTO (T) [JUNIOR TELECOM OFFICER(TELECOM)] FROM OPEN MARKET THROUGH VALID GATE SCORE-2017”.
- Read all the instructions carefully and completely from the opened notification.
- After reading complete details you need choose appropriate link to apply online.
- Fill Online Application Form with correct details in proper manner.
- Upload relevant documents/ certificates (if necessary)
- Hit on “Submit” tab for final completion of application form.
- Take a print out of it for future references.
- Starting date for online registration: 06-03-2017
- Last date to submit online application form: 06-04-2017
You need to get complete details related to BSNL Recruitment 2017 through Official Notification which is available above. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|