CISF Recruitment 2015
Central Industrial Security Force has circulated an employment advertisement regarding CISF Recruitment 2015 for the engagement of Head Constable Posts. Job hunters who wish to apply can fill CISF Application form 2015 on or before the closing date.
|Post Name||Head Constable|
|No. of vacancies||700|
|Last date to apply||07th March 2015|
The entire details related to CISF Recruitment 2015 such as qualification, remuneration, selection procedure, process of applying etc are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates must have possessed Intermediate from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Candidates must acquire an age limit of 18 to 25 years as on 07th March 2015. Relaxation in an age will be provided to candidates as per the guidelines of an organization.
Applicants are required to deposit an application fee of Rs.50/- in the shape of Postal Order in favour of the concerned officer and payable at the required post office (mentioned in the Official notice). No Fee is required to be paid by SC/ST, Women and Ex-servicemen candidates.
Selected candidates will get paid a salary Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs.2400/-.
Selection of appropriate candidates is based on Written Examination and Medical Examination.
Procedure to apply:
Application form filled in prescribed format (Annexure I) along with requisite application fees of Rs.50/- in the form of Postal Order and required documents enclosed in an envelope superscribed as “Application For The Post Of Head Constable (Ministerial) & HC(Min) (LDCE) 2015” should be sent to the concerned authorities (prescribed in the Official notice), on or before the closing date.
- Last date for the receipt of application form: 07th March 2015.
- Last date for the receipt of application form from far-flung areas: 14th March 2015.
Note: Applicants can visit the Official Notice for more details.
CISF Recruitment 2015
Central Industrial Security Force has issued an advertisement as CISF Recruitment 2015 to notify willing candidates about vacancies for the post of constable and rifleman. Candidates who are suitable and interested can apply through latest by 23rd February 2015.
|Post name||Constable & Rifleman|
|Last Date to apply||23rd February 2015|
Aspirants applying can obtain all related info regarding this notification from this page formed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants applying must be having Minimum qualification of matriculation passed from recognized board.
- Applying contenders must be having 18 to 23 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable in respect of SC/ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. orders.
Selected contenders will be earning good and satisfying salary package as Pay Band – 1 Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of following -
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Height bar Test
- Biometric identification
- Written Test
- Practical Skill Test
- Verification of Original Documents
- Detailed Medical Examination
- Merit Lists
- Appliers Have To Pay Rs. 50/- for General and OBC Category candidates.
- The fee should be paid in the form of Postal Order drawn in favor of the respective officers where to be applied.
- SC/ST and Ex-serviceman Candidates are exempted from the fee.
How to Apply?
- Applicants can apply submitting their application through online mode.
- Applying applicants have to visit official website www.ssconline.nic.in
- On the home page, select appropriate link to read the notification or chose “Apply online” to register.
- Read the full notification carefully and then fill online application form, upload all required details and recent passport size photograph.
- Finally select “Submit” tab, after this take out the printout of the filled in application form for future use.
Last Date to apply: 23rd February 2015
For more details, candidates may visit Official Link.
CISF Recruitment 2015
Central Industrial Security Force has issued a job Advt. as CISF Recruitment 2015 to fill up the 800 vacancies of Constable / Fire in the different cities. Applicants may apply by submitting the prescribed application form on or before the last date shown below:
|Posts Name||Constable / Fire|
|No. Of Posts||800|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application||For Local Region||27th January 2015|
|For North East Region||03rd February 2015|
You can grasp the entire acknowledgement about CISF Recruitment 2015 like eligibility criteria, fee details, selection process, salary details etc, which is displayed below by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants, who want to grab this job opportunity at CISF, must have passed in the matriculation or 10th with science subjects.
Age Limits Details (as on 27th January 2015):
- Applier’s age should not below 18 years and not more than the 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the organization rules.
Aspirants selected for the Constable / Fire posts, must attain the salary of Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- per month.
- Applying applicants must pay the Rs. 50/- as an application fee.
- SC/ST/PWD contenders are exempted from any fee.
- Fee will pay in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the officer.
Selection will be based on Physical Standards Tests, Written Test, Medical Examination, and Interview.
How to Apply:
- Contestants may apply by submitting the prescribed application form that can be downloaded from the official website www.cisf.gov.in.
- Fill the prescribed application form and attach the Xerox of all the self attested testimonials and affix the recent passport size photograph.
- After that, the application form closed in an envelope should send to the concerned Zonal DIG as mentioned in the official link that is also available in the website.
- Last Date Of Submission Of Application For Local Region: 27th January 2015
- Closing Date to apply for North East Region appliers: 03rd February 2015
Note: By visiting the Official Link, you may receive the remaining details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On