Central Industrial Security Force has released a notification for filling up 429 head constable vacancies. Interested and hardworking candidates can check CISF Recruitment notification for all terms and conditions. Well, the last date to apply for CISF Head Constable Vacancy was 20-02-2019 which is now extended to 25-02-2019.
|Latest Update on 22-02-2019|
Last Date Extended For CISF Recruitment!!
According to latest news by the Central Industry Security Force, the deadline to apply for CISF constable jobs has been extended from 20-02-2019 to 25-02-2019. There are 429 vacancies for the head constable posts. Interested and eligible job aspirants can register at official website of CISF and apply online. The reason for the date extension was done keeping in mind the large number of CISF applications forms. Well, after 25-02-2019 no further extension will be considered by organization and other conditions will remain same as given CISF official notification.
CISF Recruitment Extended Date Notice:Check Here
Important Links Of CISF Jobs
|CISF Official Notification||Press Here|
|CISF Online applying Link||Press Here|
|CISF Official Website||Press Here|
CISF Notification Recruitment
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Name of organization: Central Industry Security Force
- CISF vacancies: Head Constable
- Number of vacancies: 429
- Commencement of submission of application: 21-01-2019
- Last date for submission of application:
CISF Recruitment 2019
Q 1: How many CISF vacancies are there?
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
Q 2:Discuss about the CIRF Vacancy Broke Up?
Q 3:What is the required qualification for CISF head constable recruitment?
Candidate must be 12th Pass form a recognized board or institute.
Q 4:What is min and max Age Limit?
Candidates should be Minimum 18 year & Maximum 25 years and the applicants of reserved category will be liable for the age relaxations benefits.
You Can Also Check: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q 5:How much is the application fees?
- Gen/ OBC : Rs.100
- SC/ST : Nil
Q 6:How to pay CIRF Application Fee?
- Through SBI Challan (Payment of examination fee through Challan will be accepted upto 20-02-2019 and thereafter services will be disabled).
- Net Banking through any bank
- Credit/Debit card of any bank
Q 7: What is the Pay-Scale for CISF jobs?
The selected candidates will get superior salary package as per Level-4 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 25500 – Rs 81100) pre revised pay Rs. 5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs 2400/- plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government employees from time to time.
|Other Related CISF Links|
|CISF Admit Card||Press Here|
|CISF Syllabus||Press Here|
|CISF Salary||Press Here|
|CISF Payslip||Press Here|
|CISF Result||Press Here|
|CISF AC LDCE Syllabus||Press Here|
Q 8: List down the Selection Process for CISF notification?
- PST, Documentation
- OMR/Computer based written examination which will be bilingual i.e. Hindi and English
- Skill Test (typewriting test)
- Medical Examination
Q 9:What are the physical standards that are required for CISF Head Constable Recruitment?
|For candidates except ST||165 cms||Unexpanded-77 cms|
|All candidates belonging to ST||162.5 cms||Unexpanded-76 cms|
|Relaxation for candidates|
belonging to far flung areas
|162.5 cms||Unexpanded-77 cms|
|For candidates except ST||155 cms||NA|
|All candidates belonging to ST||150 cms||NA|
|Relaxation for candidates|
belonging to far flung areas
Far Flung Areas Includes:
Garhwal, Kumaonies, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Q 10:What are the Medical standards that are required for CISF Head Constable Vacancies?
|Category||Better Eye||Worst Eye|
|Visual Acuity Unaided (Near Vision)||N6||N9|
|Uncorrected Visual Acuity (Distant Vision)||6/6||6/9|
Q 11:Explain the written test process.
- Written test will be either OMR/Computer based Test
- There will be total 100 Question of 100 Marks
- The Duration will be 02 Hours
- Subjects includes – General Intelligence, General Knowledge, Arithmetic, and General English or Hindi
- The questions will be set bilingual in English/Hindi
- The minimum qualifying marks for General /ESM is 35%
- The minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST/OBC is 33%
Q 12:What are the skill test norms on computer?
English Typing with minimum speed of 35 WPM on computer or Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 30 WPM on computer (Time allowed -10 mts)
Must Check: Employment News This Week Highlights
Q 13: How to Apply for CISF Recruitment 2019?
- Aspirants are first of all required to visit the official website of organization which is www.cisf.gov.in
- Further you are required to hit on the “Recruitment” tab available on the right side of the home page.
- Now hit on the mentioned link, this will direct you to a new web site.
- Look for “Recruitment of Head Constable/Ministerial in CISF-2019 for direct candidate and HC/Min (LDCE)-2019 for Departmental (CISF) Candidates of CISF ” in the notice board and hit on get the CISF recruitment notification.
- Now must read official CISF Notification very carefully
- After that revisit the earlier web page and hit on “Register/Login” link that is present on the right top of the web page.
- Further hit on “Register” tab.
- Fill the details in the CISF application form correctly and then hit on submit button.
- Now fill all the other details in the CISF Recruitment Form correctly
- Upload the scanned documents such as passport size photographs, Marksheet etc.
- Finally, submit the online form to apply for Central Industry Security Force recruitment
- Take the hard copy of CISF Online Application Form for future preferences.
Read Here:How to Fill Online Application Form
Q 14: How and till when candidates can send application form online?
Till, 20-02-2019, the forms can be submitted online.
Q 15:What are the documents that are required for CIRF Application Form?
- Educational certificates
- Date of birth certificate (Matriculation or 10th pass certificate).
- SC/ST and OBC Certificate, if applicable
- Departmental candidates including CISF candidates (both open and LDCE) have to submit certificate from their employer
- Discharge certificate & undertaking in case of Ex-servicemen
- Nativity certificate issued by the NaibTehsildar/Sarpanch/Numberdar to such wards of WPRs (West Pakistani Refugee) in the state of J&K
- Certificate from District Collector/District Magistrate in case of children and dependents of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots & communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat.
- Domicile certificate for those who had ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 for age relaxation
- identification proof such as Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University/College, Income Tax Pan Card in original as mentioned/used in online application form
- Four passport size recent photographs of the candidates.
Get Here: Free Job Updates
CISF Recruitment 2019
The online registration process for CISF Recruitment has started from 21-01-2019 and Contenders who are willing to apply for CISF Vacancies can apply by submitting the application form on or earlier to the last date that is 20-02-2019. The hired aspirants for CISF head constable Bharti will be offered good pay package with other incentives as defined above.
We hope aspirants have achieved all details about CISF recruitment 2019, Stay tuned with us for informative details like this.
Latest Recruitment Updates
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Group C (Painter) Civilian Jobs Notice
- Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019 Latest 90 Apprentice Openings
- Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019 Eligibility, Dates
- SSB Recruitment 2019 LDCE Sub-Inspector (Min) 63 Vacancies @ssb.nic.in
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Draughtsman/Civilian Motor Transport Driver
- Army Ordnance Corps Recruitment 2019 LDC, Tradesman Jobs Notification
- BSF Recruitment 2019-20 | 1072 Head Constable (Radio) Apply bsf.nic.in
- ITBP Recruitment 2019 Apply 241 Constable/GD/Medical Officer Jobs Advt