CISF Recruitment 2015
Staff Selection Commission has transmitted a job Advt as CISF Recruitment 2015 for filling up 1101 Posts of Asst Sub Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). Candidates who have required eligibility can apply for CISF job openings by submitting application either online or offline on or before the closing date, which is tuned below.
|Post name||Asst Sub Inspector|
|No of vacancies||1101|
|Last date to apply (Part I)||26th April 2015|
|Last date to apply (Part II)||28th April 2015|
Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing more details in regard of the CISF Recruitment 2015 in the below section of this page. Before applying you should check all details.
Candidates who are going to apply for CISF Recruitment 2015 should have completed bachelor’s degree or equivalent from the recognized University/ Institute.
- Applicants are required to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- .
- No fee is required for SC/ST/women /ex-serviceman candidates.
Mode Of Payment:
Aspirants can pay fee either online or offline:
In offline mode appliers can pay application fee by “central recruitment fee stamps (CRFS)”, which is available at the counter of all post offices or cash through SBI bank challan.
Job hunters may also remit their fee through online mode via net banking / credit cards or debit cards.
Get Free Jobs Updates Daily-Complete Details
- Age of the Applying contenders must be 20 to 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable in respect of SC/ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. norms.
Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of:
- Written test
- Physical endurance test
- Medical examination
- Personal interview
Candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get Pay Band-2 which is Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-per month as salary.
How To Apply for CISF jobs 2015?
Job hunters can apply for Asst Sub Inspector post either online or offline mode.
- Applying applicants have to visit official website www.ssconline.nic.in
- On home page, go to examination section and press on ‘part 1 registration’ to register.
- After Completion of registration 1 must pay application fee.
- Then go to ‘part 2 registration’.
- Read the full notification carefully and then fill online application form, upload all required details and recent passport size photograph.
- Finally select “Submit” tab, after this take out the printout of the filled in application form for future use.
- Candidates are required to send application in prescribed format as available on official site.
- Application must be submitted with given enclosures such in regard of age, caste and qualification, pass port size photo and application fee.
- Application must be submitted to the regional or sub regional offices mentioned in official notification.
|Last Date to apply online For Part-1 Registration||26th April 2015|
|Last Date to apply online For Part-2 Registration||28th April 2015|
|Closing date to apply Far Flung Areas||5th May 2015|
|Date Of Examination||21st June 2015|
Note: For more details about CISF Recruitment 2015, candidates may visit Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On