CISF Recruitment 2014
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has depicted a notification regarding CISF Recruitment 2014 to fill up the Constable Vacancies. Eligible and suitable candidates may fill the CISF application form on or before 19th July 2014.
Those applicants who are willing to do public sector job and want to enhance their career with Central Industrial Security force they must apply for this recruitment by filling and sending the application form at the particular address.
Aspirants may check the entire details about CISF Recruitment 2014 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc which is mentioned below by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of Organization:
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Type Of Announcement:
CISF Recruitment 2014
Post And Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No of vacancy|
|Constable/Driver – Direct (Backlog vacancies)||743|
|Constable/Driver – Ex-Servicemen (Backlog vacancies)||308|
|Constable/Driver – Direct (Current vacancies)||137|
|Constable/Driver – Ex-Servicemen (Current vacancies)||15|
The candidate should have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
Candidates must have 03 years experience of driving Heavy Motor Vehicle/Transport Vehicle or Light Motor Vehicle and Motor Cycle.
- Age limit should between 21 and 27 years.
- Age Relaxation will be given to the reserved category job hunters as per the organization name.
Appliers should have a valid driving license for
- Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle
- Light Motor Vehicle
- Motor cycle with gear
Selected contenders will get the salary of Rs. 5200/- to Rs 20200/- + Grade pay 2,000 per month
Selection of the appliers will be made up on the basis of:
- Written Test
- Driving test for light vehicle
- Driving test for heavy vehicle
- Practical knowledge of motor mechanism and ability to carry out minor repair of vehicles
- Application fees of Rs.50/- in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the officer mentioned in the list below and payable at the post office
- SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply?
- Applicants may download the application from through the official website at www.cisf.nic.in.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the form and must attach the required Xerox copies of the particulars required fee, enclosed in an envelope and send to the proper address before the closing date.
|Name of the Officer to whom application should be sent||Postal Order required to be drawn in favour of||Name of the post office for postal order|
|DIG, CISF (East Zone) Patliputra Near Raj Chikitsa, Boring Road, Patna, Bihar – 800013||Assistant Commandant / DDO CISF East Zone, Patna||GPO Patna|
|DIG, CISF (West Zone) CISF Complex, Sector – 35 Kharghar, Navi Mumbai,Maharastra-410210||Assistant Commandant / DDO CISF West Zone, Navi Mumbai||GPO Mumbai|
|DIG, CISF (North Zone) CISF Campus, Saket, Post : Malaviya Nagar, New Delhi – 110017||PAO CISF New Delhi||GPO New Delhi|
|DIG, CISF (South Zone) Rajaji Bhawan, ‘D’ Block, Besant Nagar, Chennai, Tamilnadu – 600090||Assistant Commandant / DDO CISF South Zone, Chennai||GPO Chennai|
|DIG. CISF (North East Zone) Premises No.553, East Kolkata-Township Kasba, Kolkata,West Bengal – 700107||Assistant Commandant / CISF North East Zone, Kolkata||GPO Kolkata|
Closing Date is 19-07-2014
Note: You may check the Official Link for more Information.