Central Industry Security Force has transmitted a job Advertisement for CISF Recruitment for filling up 156 Posts of constable (Driver) in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). Candidates who have required eligibility can apply for current job openings by submitting application in prescribed format on or before the closing date, which is tuned below. Aspirants may keep visiting this page for recent updates on CISF Recruitment 2016.
|Post Name||Constable/ Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator (Driver for Fire Services)|
|No. Of Vacancies||156|
|Closing Date To Apply||3rd October 2015|
Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing more details in regard of the CISF Recruitment 2015 in the below section of this page. Before applying you should check all details.
Candidate going to apply for CISF Recruitment should have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
- Candidate should have a valid driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle, Light Motor Vehicle and Motor cycle with gear
- Applying contenders must have 03 years experience of driving Heavy Motor Vehicle/Transport Vehicle or Light Motor Vehicle and Motor Cycle
- Age of the Applying contenders must be 21 and 27 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable in respect of SC/ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. norms.
- All newly appointed candidates for CISF Recruitment will receive a salary of Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/- plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government employees from time to time.
Selection process for CISF Recruitment:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following rounds:
- General category candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- .
- No fee is required for SC/ST/women /ex-serviceman candidates.
Mode of Payment:
Payment of fee can be made in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the officer mentioned under column 3 and payable at the post office as mentioned under column 4 in official notification.
How to apply for CISF Recruitment?
- Candidates are first required to visit official site that is www.cisf.gov.in for downloading format of application form.
- Application form completed in all respect must be submitted with given enclosures in regard of age, caste and qualification, experience, etc
- A recent passport size photograph must be pasted in space provided in form
- Envelope containing application and above documents should be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE/DCPO IN CISF – 2015”
- Candidates are required to send application in prescribed format as per the address mentioned in official notification before the last date.
End date for submitting application form: 3rd October 2015
For more details about CISF Recruitment 2015, candidates may visit Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On