CISF Recruitment 2015
Central Industrial Security Force has revealed a job notification as CISF Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 800 posts of Constables/Fire in CISF. Contenders may apply by submitting the prescribed application form on or before the last date given below:
|No. Of Posts||800|
|Last date of receipt of application form||19th January 2015|
For acquiring the full fledged acknowledgment about CISF Recruitment 2015 such as post name and salary details etc, are provided below on the page of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates, who want to clutch the Constable/Fire post at CISF, should have passed in 10th or Matriculation with science subjects from recognized Board Or Institutions.
Age Limits Details:
- The applier’s age should be lies in between 18 – 23 years as on the closing date to apply.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category aspirants as per Govt. norms.
Contenders will get the remunerations of Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/- per month.
- General applicants must pay the Rs. 50 as an application fee.
- SC/ST candidates should be exempted from any fee.
- The payment of fee will pay in form of postal order drawn in favour of the officer mentioned under in the Official Notification payable at the post office.
Selection will be made on the following tests:
- Physical Standards Test
- Identity Check
- Written Examination
- Merit List
- Medical Examination
How to Apply:
- Eligible applicants may apply by sending application form though ordinary post
- Download the prescribed application form from the official website www.cisf.gov.in.
- Fill the prescribed form with all the required detailed information.
- Aspirants must attach the Xerox of all the testimonials with the domiciles (if required), with the application form.
- Application completed in all respects, must be sent to the authorities as per States/UTs as mentioned in the Official Notification on or before the last date.
Last date of submission of application form: 19th January 2015
Last date of submission of application form for residents of North East region: 27th January 2015
Note: You may visit the Official Link, for fetching the other details.
CISF Recruitment 2014
Central Industrial Security Force has transmitted a notice as CISF Recruitment 2014 for the recruitment of the 167 Sports Quota Posts. Candidates who want to apply against this advt. should submit the application in prescribed format on or before the last date that is tuned below.
|No of Vacancies||176|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd January 2015|
|Last date for North East region candidates||29th January 2015|
You can get more details about CISF Recruitment 2014 by which you can easily apply for this recruitment. Interested candidates can keep visiting continue to this page of the recruitmentresult.com.
- Sub Inspector/ Executive
- Head Constable/ General Duty
No of Post and Qualification:
|Post Name||No of Post||Qualification|
|Sub Inspector||79||Bachelor Degree|
|Head Constable||97||10+2 or equivalent|
- For Sub Inspector/ Executive: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- For Head Constable/ General Duty: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- For Sub Inspector/ Executive: 20 to 25 yrs
- For Head Constable/ General Duty: 18 to 23 yrs
- Appliers will get the relaxation according to the rule of the organization.
- For General/ OBC: Rs.50/-.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted to pay fee.
- Fee should be submitted in the form of the Postal Order.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
How to Apply:
Aspirants who think them self eligible can apply through the offline mode by submitted the application in prescribed format. Application must be attached with the Matriculation certificate in support of age, All Educational Certificates in support of educational qualifications Sports Certificates, Two recent passport size photographs etc. Envelope must be super scribed as as “Application for the post of ….”. Application should be submitted at the address mentioned in Official Notification.
- Last Date to Apply: 22nd January 2015
- Last date for North East region candidates: 29th January 2015
Note: for more details you can read Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On