CISF Recruitment 2015
Central Industrial Security Force has transmitted a notification as CISF Recruitment 2015 to fill up the 700 vacancies of the Head Constable. Job seekers should send application written in prescribed format against this advt on or before the closing date, which is tuned below.
|Post name||Head Constable(Min)|
|No of vacancies||700|
|Last date to apply||14th March 2015|
|Last date for far flung areas||21st March 2015|
Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing more details in regard of the CISF Recruitment 2015 in the below section of this page. Before applying you should check all the details.
Candidates should have completed Intermediate Or Senior Secondary qualification from the recognized School Or Board.
Candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs.2400/- per month as salary.
Age of the applier should not be less than 18 years and more than 25 years as on 14th March 2015. 5 year relaxation is given to the SC/ ST Candidates and 3 years to the OBC candidates.
Get Free Job Updates Daily-Complete Details
- For SC/ST, Women and Ex-servicemen candidates: No Fee
- For other candidates: Rs.50/-.
- Fee should be submitted through Indian postal order.
Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of the
- Physical Standards
- Medical Standards
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send application in prescribed format as available on the official site, which is www.cisf.gov.in.
- Aspirants should write the application neatly on A4 sixe paper in the given performa.
- Application must be submitted with the given enclosures such in regard of the age, caste and qualification, pass port size photo and application fee.
- Application must be submitted at the address mentioned in the official notification.
- Last date to apply: 14th March 2015
- Last date for far flung areas: 21st March 2015
Note: for more information you can check Official Site.
CISF Recruitment 2015
Central Industrial Security Force has circulated an employment advertisement regarding CISF Recruitment 2015 for the engagement of Head Constable Posts. Job hunters who wish to apply can fill CISF Application form 2015 on or before the closing date.
|Post Name||Head Constable|
|No. of vacancies||700|
|Last date to apply||07th March 2015|
The entire details related to CISF Recruitment 2015 such as qualification, remuneration, selection procedure, process of applying etc are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates must have possessed Intermediate from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Candidates must acquire an age limit of 18 to 25 years as on 07th March 2015. Relaxation in an age will be provided to candidates as per the guidelines of an organization.
Applicants are required to deposit an application fee of Rs.50/- in the shape of Postal Order in favour of the concerned officer and payable at the required post office (mentioned in the Official notice). No Fee is required to be paid by SC/ST, Women and Ex-servicemen candidates.
Selected candidates will get paid a salary Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs.2400/-.
Selection of appropriate candidates is based on Written Examination and Medical Examination.
Procedure to apply:
Application form filled in prescribed format (Annexure I) along with requisite application fees of Rs.50/- in the form of Postal Order and required documents enclosed in an envelope superscribed as “Application For The Post Of Head Constable (Ministerial) & HC(Min) (LDCE) 2015” should be sent to the concerned authorities (prescribed in the Official notice), on or before the closing date.
- Last date for the receipt of application form: 07th March 2015.
- Last date for the receipt of application form from far-flung areas: 14th March 2015.
Note: Applicants can visit the Official Notice for more details.
CISF Recruitment 2015
Central Industrial Security Force has issued an advertisement as CISF Recruitment 2015 to notify willing candidates about vacancies for the post of constable and rifleman. Candidates who are suitable and interested can apply through latest by 23rd February 2015.
|Post name||Constable & Rifleman|
|Last Date to apply||23rd February 2015|
Aspirants applying can obtain all related info regarding this notification from this page formed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants applying must be having Minimum qualification of matriculation passed from recognized board.
- Applying contenders must be having 18 to 23 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable in respect of SC/ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. orders.
Selected contenders will be earning good and satisfying salary package as Pay Band – 1 Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of following -
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Height bar Test
- Biometric identification
- Written Test
- Practical Skill Test
- Verification of Original Documents
- Detailed Medical Examination
- Merit Lists
- Appliers Have To Pay Rs. 50/- for General and OBC Category candidates.
- The fee should be paid in the form of Postal Order drawn in favor of the respective officers where to be applied.
- SC/ST and Ex-serviceman Candidates are exempted from the fee.
How to Apply?
- Applicants can apply submitting their application through online mode.
- Applying applicants have to visit official website www.ssconline.nic.in
- On the home page, select appropriate link to read the notification or chose “Apply online” to register.
- Read the full notification carefully and then fill online application form, upload all required details and recent passport size photograph.
- Finally select “Submit” tab, after this take out the printout of the filled in application form for future use.
Last Date to apply: 23rd February 2015
For more details, candidates may visit Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On