Central Industry Security Force has circulated a job advertisement for CISF Recruitment. CISF, (Ministry of Home Affairs) intends to appoint dedicated and skilled contenders for filling up 68 vacancies of Asstt. Sub Inspector (Executive) in CISF through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) against the recruitment year 2017. Job appliers, who have required eligibility criteria, may apply for CISF Recruitment 2017 before the last date.
Focal Points Of This Page
Applicants may also go through below provided steps to submit prescribed application form for Jobs In CISF before the closing date which is 13-11-2017. The written examination for CISF Recruitment 2018 will be held on 28-01-2018. Job seekers may read the remaining information regarding Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment which are described below by team recruitmentresult.com, please have a look…
|Organization Name||Central Industry Security Force|
|Last date To Submit CISF Application||By the Unit Commanders||13-11-2017|
|By respective Zonal DIsG||20-11-2017|
|Written Exam Will Be Held On||28-01-2018|
|Sr. No.||Category Wise||Total Vacancy|
|Asstt. Sub Inspector (Exe) Through LDCE–2017|
CISF Eligibility Criteria:
- Contenders must be citizen of India for CISF Current Vacancy and should have Graduation degree from any recognized University.
- Applicants should have completed five years of regular service including basic training in the grade or five years combined regular service as Constable/GD, Head Constable/GD and Constable/TM as on 01.08.2017
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
Other Essential Qualification:
Job appliers for CISF ASI Vacancy must have good ACRs for last 05 years and should have unblemished service record till the issue of offer of appointment.
Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age is 35 years and Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules as shown below.
|Schedule Caste/Tribe||Up to 5 years|
|Other Backward Class||–|
Download PDF: CISF Recruitment Notification
Physical Standard For ASI Vacancy:
Salary Structure For CISF Jobs:
Selected job appliers for CISF Recruitment Advertisement will get a good amount of salary package + allowance as per applicable and declared by Central Government from time to time.
Applicants will be getting classified for CISF ASI Recruitment on the basis of following process as indicated below. Final selection of candidates will be made according to availability of vacancies and subject to their declaring ‘FIT’ in the Detailed Medical Examination.
- Checking of service records
- Written Test
- Physical Standard
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
- Personal Interview
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Check Here Complete Details about Selection:
How to Apply for CISF Recruitment?
Eligible contenders may apply by submitting prescribed application form before the last date should be reached.
- Go to official website of Central Industry Security Force which is www.cisf.gov.in.
- From homepage hit on “Recruitment-Candidate Corner” tab which is visible at middle side of page and hit on suitable job link.
- Now, must read CISF ASI Vacancy Advertisement very carefully and download the format of application form.
- Then, fill prescribed CISF Application Form with desired information and attach Xerox copies of all documents.
- After that, filled application form may wrap in an envelope and super scribing with name “Application for The posts of __________”.
- Envelope containing application form must be sent to their respective Unit Commanders before the last date.
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application by the Unit Commanders||13-11-2017|
|End Date To Submit Application by respective Zonal DIsG||20-11-2017|
|Checking of service records at CISF SSG Noida||22-12-2017|
|Written Examination Will Be Held On||28-01-2018|
|Declaration of result who qualify in written examination||15-02-2018|
|Physical measurement & PET||05-03-2018|
|Conduct of Review Medical Examination||16-05-2018|
You may open this Official Link to know further details about CISF Recruitment 2017 – 2018. Aspirants are advised to stay in touch with our web portal for acquiring updated information in concern to Latest CISF Recruitment.
Recently, newest employment notification has asserted against CISF Recruitment by Central Industry Security Force. As per the advertisement, organization has invited applications from talented and career-oriented job seekers in order to fill 378 Constable/Tradesmen Vacancy. Job seekers who are willing to grasp this chance and serve Indian nation can apply for CISF Recruitment 2017.
Job seekers who meet all the eligibility requirements of CISF 378 Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2017 and want to apex their career in this organization are required to submit their filled application forms via online mode on or before the closing date that is “20/11/2017”. Further details about CISF Recruitment 2018 are well mentioned on the below tuned page which is well modified by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Central Industry Security Force|
|Closing Date Of Application Form||20/11/2017|
|Name of the Posts||Central Industry Security Force Vacancies|
|Total no. of Posts||378|
Eligibility Criteria for Central Industry Security Force Recruitment 2017:
Job seekers applying for CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2017 should have passed matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board.
Find Latest: 10th Pass Jobs
CISF Jobs Age Limit:
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 23 Years
Remuneration Details for CISF Vacancy:
Contenders who will be assorted for the CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2017 will receive inclusive and attractive amount of pay scale of Rs. 21, 700 – 69, 100/- per month.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Nil
The fee payment for CISF Constable Recruitment 2017 can be done through online mode by using credit/ debit card or net banking.
Official Notice>>> CISF Recruitment
The selection of the candidates for CISF Constable Jobs will be done on the basis of the performance in the following rounds:
- Trade Test
- OMR Based/Computer-Based Written Exam
Procedure to fill CISF Application form:
- First of all, job seekers are required to visit to the official web portal of the organization that is “www.cisf.gov.in”.
- Now choose the “Recruitment” tab available at the right side of the homepage and open it.
- Choose the appropriate link from the latest job openings as according to the posts for which you are going to apply.
- Then read the notification very carefully.
- After reading all the details, you can proceed further and fill Online Application Form with correct details in accurate manner.
- Upload all the scanned documents, signature and passport size photograph.
- Lastly hit on “Submit” button and take a print out of filled application form for future usage.
Know Here: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
CISF Recruitment 2017-18 Important Dates:
|Date to release Official notification||07-10-2017|
|Date to Start Submission Application||14-10-2017|
|Date to Closed Submission Application||20-11-2017|
|Last Date to Payment Application Fee||22-11-2017|
Acquire more information related to CISF Recruitment 2017-2018 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs|