Central Industrial Security Force has promulgated vacancy notification titled as CISF Recruitment. The organization is going to hire young and talented candidates to employ them at 447 vacant posts of Constable/Driver.
Candidates who are interested in Central Industrial Security Force Jobs they can apply for the vacant posts through online mode. For more details in regards with CISF Recruitment 2018, candidates can scroll down this page.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Central Industrial Security Force is inviting online applications from eligible and hard working candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. Candidates who are interested can visit to the official website of the organization to fill CISF Online Application Form.
Last date to submit Central Industrial Security Force Application Form is 19-03-2018. Candidates who want to know more regarding CISF Recruitment 2018-19 they can go through this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Number of Vacancy||447|
|Last date to submit online applications||19-03-2018|
CISF Vacancy Details:
|Post name||CISF Vacancies|
|Constable / Driver||344|
|Constable / Driver-Cum-Pump –Operator||103|
You Can Also Check: More Police Jobs
Qualification Requirement for CISF Constable Recruitment
Candidates who are going to apply for Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment must be 10th pass (Matriculation) or equivalent qualification from recognized board or institute with minimum working experience.
We Have More Job Options for 10th Pass Candidates: Check Now
All the candidates are required to have a valid driving license for the following vehicles.
- Heavy Motor Vehicle
- Transport Vehicle
- Geared Motor Cycle
- Light Motor Vehicle
Age Criteria for CISF Jobs:
Age of the candidates applying for CISF Driver Recruitment shall be not less than 21 years and not more than 27 years as per the norms of the organization.
Relaxation in age to reserved categories for CISF Constable Driver Vacancy shall be applicable as per the rule of Government of India:
- Schedule Caste/Tribe (SC/ST) –05 years
- Other Backward Class (OBC) –03 years
- GEN Ex-Servicemen –03 years
- OBC Ex-Servicemen –06 years
- SC/ST Ex-Servicemen –08 years
Get Here Details of: CISF Syllabus
General and OBC Category candidates applying for cisf.gov.in Constable Driver Recruitment 2018 shall have to pay Rs. 100/- in the form of application fee. Every candidate needs to pay the examination fee through following modes:-
- SBI Challan (Challan other than SBI will not be accepted)
- Net Banking through any bank
- Credit Card/Debit Card of any bank
Salary Scale for Central Industrial Security Force Vacancies
Candidates who will be selected for CT Driver Jobs shall be able to receive Pay Scale of Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs. 02,000/- (Pay Matrix Level-3 Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-) as per the rules of the organization.
Selection Procedure for CISF Driver Recruitment 2018
The Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment Board will select candidates for CISF Constable/ Driver Recruitment through:
- OMR/Computer based Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation & Trade Test
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
Get Here: Police Exam Preparation Book
|General, SC and OBC||167 cms||» Mini. 80 cms|
» Mini. expansion 05 cms (i.e. 80-85)
|Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras,|
Marathas, Sikkimies, Kashmir Valley and Leh & Ladakh Regions of J&K
and North Eastern States
|160 cms||» Mini. 78 cms|
» Mini. expansion 05 cms (i.e. 78-83)
|Scheduled Tribes (ST) or Adivasis including Mizos and Nagas||160 cms||» Mini. 76 cms|
» Mini. expansion 05 cms (i.e. 76-81)
Check Also: List of Coaching Classes for Police
Steps to apply for CISF Recruitment 2018
Candidates who want to fill and submit CISF Constable Recruitment Online Application Form, they can follow the procedure provided below:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment Board that is cisfrectt.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to News and Updates tab in the middle of the home page
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable recruitment link you wish to apply for and hit that link
- After that CISF Recruitment Advertisement will get opened on your screen, just ensure your eligibility for the vacant pots
- If you found yourself eligible then go back to previous page and hit Apply Online tab
- After that a new page will get opened, just hit on New Registration option in the left panel of that page
- Then fill the required details for CISF Recruitment Registration and hit register here option
- It will provide you your registration id and password
2: Login and Filling of Online Applications
- After that CISF Application Form will get opened on your screen, just fill the your registration id and password and hit log in option
- Then enter the required details in CISF Application Form correctly
Must Know? Full Form Of CISF
3: Uploading of Documents
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
4: Payment of Application Fee
- Make payment of examination fee through proper channel
- Check all the details mentioned on application form
- At last hit submit option and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Get Here>> CISF Recruitment Official Notification
Last date to submit online applications: 19-03-2018
Candidates can go through this page or hit this Official Link to grab rest details of CISF Recruitment 2018-19. Aspirants can also bookmark this web page or like this page on face book and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Get Latest Defence Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|