Latest CISF LDCE Notification has been released towards CISF Recruitment. Central Industry Security Force is hiring capable and eligible candidates in order to fill the 519 Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) vacancies.
Contenders who are willing to apply for CISF ASI Vacancies can apply by submitting the application form on or earlier to the last date that is 15-12-2018. For acquiring upcoming notification details about CISF Recruitment 2019, appliers are advised to remain in touch with us on our web portal.
The highlights of the page
CISF ASI Recruitment 2019:
Organization has decided to invite applications from eligible departmental candidates for filling up of 519 vacancies (UR-404, SC-77 and ST-38) of Assistant Sub inspector (Executive) in CISF through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) against the recruitment year 2019.
Candidates can get entire details related to CISF Recruitment 2019 that is well structured below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. For more details regarding CISF ASI Recruitment, please have a look at the below web page.
CISF Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Central Industry Security Force (CISF)|
|Total CISF ASI Vacancy||519|
|Last date to submit CISF Application Form||15-12-2018|
|CISF LDCE Exam Date||Updating Soon|
- Post Name: Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive)
- No of CISF Vacancy: 519
Category wise CISF Job Vacancy:
Get More: Latest Defence Jobs
CISF Eligibility Criteria:
Willing contenders, who are interested in applying for CISF Jobs, must have possessed Graduation Degree from any recognized University/Institutions with good academic records and relevant years of experience in related field.
CISF Age Limit:
Age of contenders applying for CISF ASI (Executive) Recruitment should not be more than 35 years as on 01-08-2018 and the relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible for reserved category as per the norms.
CISF Selection Procedure:
Applicants will be considered on the basis of their performance in Written Examination, PET and Medical Examination that is scheduled to conduct on the specified dates for CISF Assistant Sub inspector Recruitment. Check CISF Bharti Process steps wise:
- Stage 1: Checking of Service Round
- Stage 2: Written Exam
- Stage 3: Physical Measurement
- Stage 4: Physical Efficiency Test
- Stage 5: Detailed Medical Examination
Physical Standards for CISF ASI Recruitment:
CISF LDCE Recruitment Physical Standard
|Height||170 Cm||157 Cm|
|Height For Candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir.||165 Cm||155 Cm|
|Chest All candidates belonging to ST||77-82 Cm|
CISF AC Paper 1 Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
|General ability and Intelligence||75||150|
CISF AC Paper 2 Exam Pattern:
|Subject||Exam Timing||Maximum Marks|
|English writing||2 hours||100|
CISF ASI Salary Details:
Selected aspirants for CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment will receive an impressive CISF Salary along with other benefits/perks/allowances from the organization.
Also Get: CISF Payslip
How to Apply for CISF Recruitment 2019?
- Aspirants are first of all required to visit the official website of organization which is www.cisf.gov.in and apply by submitting prescribed CISF Application Form before the last date should be reached.
- From homepage hit on “Recruitment” tab which is visible at right side of page and hit on “RECRUITMENT OF ASSTT. SUB INSPECTOR (EXE) THROUGH LDCE-2018” from new window.
- Now must read official CISF Notification very carefully and download the format of application form.
- Then must fill prescribed CISF Application Form with desired information and giving name of the post applied for with choices for place of posting in order of preferences and attach Xerox copies of all documents.
- After that, filled application form may wrap in an envelope and super scribing with name “Application for The posts of __________”.
- Envelope containing application form must be sent to address given in official notification before the last date.
- Candidates are required to attend the interview and bring along 5 Passport size recent photographs along with original documents like Graduate Degree, Internship completion certificate, age proof and experience certificate if any etc.
To The Zonal DlsG viz., DIG(NZ-1) New Delhi,
DIG(SZ) Chennai, DIG(WZ-1) Mumbai
Get Details Of: Latest Recruitments
CISF Recruitment Date:
|Last date of receipt of applications by the Unit Commanders||15-12-2018|
|Last date of receipt of application by respective Zonal DIsG||22-12-2018|
|Completion of checking of service records at CISF SSG Noida||21-01-2019|
|Declaration of written examination result||18-03-2019|
|Start of Physical measurement & PET||04-04-2019|
|Start of Medical Examination||06-05-2019|
|Conduct of Review Medical Examination||02-06-2019|
|Commencement of Basic Training||24-06-2019|
For additional information regarding CISF Recruitment 2019, you may visit the Official Link of the website. To get more updates on government jobs/ CISF Recruitment and for other career related information, stay connected with us at recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CISF Admit Card||CISF Result|
|Full Form Of CISF||Jobs By Qualification|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|