Check Counselling Procedure in Details for Engineering and Medical Programs from this page!! To get admission in any reputed organization in Engineering and Medical Programs, students are required to qualify entrance exam as well as appear in Counselling.
So those candidates, who had given any exam and are going to appear in counseling session, may get Steps & Stages of Counseling Process from this page.
The term Counselling is providing you the list of institutes in front of you as per your rank scored in the Entrance Exams and you must have to follow some steps to do so. For going to participate in conseling session, you may need to consider the below provided Counselling Procedure and after that appear in counseling session.
- First of all, students may need to check the counseling schedules
- After that, from given list, appliers are advised to make a list of institutes of your preferences or interest before starting the counseling.
- Then, contenders only have to choose number of institutes that are offered in the list according to your rank.
- Now you are advised to select the most preferred reputed college of your choice at the top in counselling list.
- Your Counselling will start after you get login into your account and will end when you finally submit the list of institutes in your account online and successfully logged out.
- You must have to attend the counselling on or before the tentative dates mentioned in the Counselling schedule so you can get a good college of your choice.
Check Here Complete: Counselling Schedule
Steps & Stages of Counselling Process
Here we’re providing you some steps & stages of Counselling Process. Nowadays, various organization follow online or offline procedure for counseling session so we’re providing you info for both online as well as offline process please have a look:
Online Counselling Process:
There are only some steps and stages that a student must have to follow during counselling process –
Online Choice Filling:
In this step, qualified/registered students who have paid the registration cum counseling fee are necessary to apply their preference of University or Institute and Branch in order of their choices.
Choice Locking & Printing of Locked Choices:
In this step, Choices filled by contender will be locked automatically after registration period is over and applicants have to take the print out of the filled choices only after closing of choice filling in that particular round.
Also Check:- College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
During this step, the preferences submitted by the contenders will be processed centrally and seats will be selected in the order of merit.
After seat allotment candidates may need to pay either through e-challan or online mode only and after that they may download the Online Provisional Admission letter. After that, rounds of allotment will be started and also the Withdrawal of Allotted Seat and Refund of Fees session will be proposed.
Offline Counseling Process:
- Students are required to get the assistance form from the centers or the official contact number and after that attending offline counselling for which you should report at reporting center.
- From the given list of institutes, finalize the list of your choice on or before the last date of counseling.
- After allotment of seats you have to be physically present at the Institute and secure your seat and do the payment of requisite fee.
- Document Verification step: You have to carry one attested copy of your documents and photographs and Hall Ticket and Counselling result.
- If you want to go for the second Counseling and want to try for some more college or Institute as per your rank then you are allowed to attend the second Counselling.
- You have to follow the same procedure as in the first counseling and this is your final chance to get the reputed college of your choice.
Want to Know? Counselling Tips & Techniques
Document Required for Counseling
Huge numbers of candidates participate in entrance exam to take admission in various courses of Universities. After giving exam, applicants prepare themselves for counseling procedure. For Counseling, candidates must require some important documents for verification.
Applicants must have to bring following documents and testimonials at the time of counseling for verification.
- Original and photocopy of counseling letter
- Rank card and hall ticket with gazette officer sign.
- Two photocopies of class 10th and 12th certificates
- Original degree, or provisional certificates if candidate is pursuing
- Cast certificates signed by the authorized authority
- Original and two photocopies of admit card.
- Four to six passport size color photograph
- Score card
- Bank draft of the required admission fee
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
What happens in Counselling Procedure? Steps in details
Nowadays, each candidate wants to take admission in reputed college/ institute of their choice so for this reason the Counselling process takes place so you can select a most excellent college of your choice.
Presently, most of students may take admission in relevant courses through entrance exam followed by counseling session. You may grab whole information on Counselling Procedure in Details from above segment of this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
All temporarily admitted applicants of each round of counseling are necessary to physically report at the final allotted University/institute as per the schedule for document verification and submit the balance fee (if required) and all applicants must bring self-attested Xerox copies of the entire documents along with the confirmation slip at the time of reporting as per Counseling Schedule.
Check Out: Scholarships in India
Aspirants, above provided information on Counseling Procedure in Details are helpful for you so stay connected with us on our web portal. If you have any doubt regarding it, you may ask by leave their comment in comment box and our team member will entertain your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|