CTET Result 2015
Central Board Of Secondary Education, Delhi has announced the CTET Result 2015 of Central Teacher Eligibility Test which was held in September. Applicants may check their CTET SEPT Exam Results (Srinagar) through providing steps below:
Steps to gain CTET Result 2015:
- Excited contenders have to visit official website of CBSE Board www.cbse.nic.in
- On the home page chose “Results” tab which is noticeable on the middle of the page.
- Now a new page will open, select “Central Teacher…….SEP 2014”
- Then after, register your Roll Number in the blank box provided on the top.
- In a new tab, your performance card will generate.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (abbreviated as CBSE) is a Board of Education for public and private schools, under the Union Government of India. CBSE carries out Central Teacher Eligibility Test for the post of teacher. Huge number of applicants takes participation in it to make their career in teaching sector.
Purpose of Exam:
- Candidates who have declared as qualified in this examination will be recruited in Central Government Schools as the teacher of class I – VIII.
- If the candidates clear the paper I then they can teach the classes I to V and who qualify the paper II will be able to teach classes VI to VIII.
The brief statistics are as follows:-
|Paper||Regd. Candidates||Appd. Candidates||Qualified Candidates||%age|
Contenders to apply for result directly may visit Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|