CTET Result 2015
Central Board Of Secondary Education, Delhi has declared the CTET Result 2015 for students who appeared in Central Teacher Eligibility Test which was held on 22nd February 2015. Candidates may check their score card by Roll No through following some steps mentioned below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Steps to gain CTET Result 2015
To check your score card you may follow below given steps.
- Excited contenders have to visit official website of CBSE Board ctet.nic.in.
- Follow ‘current events’ available at upper side of home page.
- Choose ‘Result of CTET – FEB 2015’ link given at the upper side in the section of current event.
- Now further page will open where you have to enter some details.
- Fill your Roll Number in the blank box provided on the top from your admit card.
- In a new tab, your performance card will generate.
- Take print out of it for future use.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (abbreviated as CBSE) is a Board of Education for public and private schools, under the Union Government of India. CBSE carries out Central Teacher Eligibility Test for the post of teacher. Huge number of applicants takes participation in it to make their career in teaching sector.
Purpose of Exam
- Candidates who have declared as qualified in this examination will be recruited in Central Government Schools as the teacher of class I – VIII.
- If the candidates clear the paper I then they can teach the classes I to V and who qualify the paper II will be able to teach classes VI to VIII.
Contenders may check this Official Link to get their score card directly.
To get more information about any other exam or it score card you may join us on Facebook and Google Plus. You may also subscribe our free mail service to get updates in your inbox. If you have any query you may ask in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On