Central Board Of Secondary Education, Delhi has announced CTET Result for those candidates, who have appeared in Central Teacher Eligibility Test which was held on 20th September 2015. Candidates, who are waiting for their scorecard, can download their results by roll no. or CTET Result 2015 from this page. On the declaration of CTET Result 2016, we’re updating this page with most recent details so those aspirants, who are decided to give CTET exam in next session, are advised to remain in touch with us on our web portal.
Aspirants may grasp detailed information about CTET Result 2015 such as conducting body, selection process and other important details etc which is well structured below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Steps to get CTET Result:
To check your score card you may follow below given steps.
- Excited contenders have to visit official website of Central Board Of Secondary Education which is www.ctet.nic.in.
- Follow ‘current events’ available at upper side of home page.
- Choose “Result Of CTET – Sep 2015” link.
- Now further page will open where you have to enter some details.
- Fill your Roll Number in the blank box provided on the top from your admit card.
- In a new tab, your performance card will generate.
- Take print out of it for future use.
Central Board of Secondary Education (abbreviated as CBSE) is a Board of Education for public and private schools, under the Union Government of India. CBSE carries out Central Teacher Eligibility Test for post of teacher. Huge number of applicants takes participation in it to make their career in teaching sector.
Purpose of Exam
- Candidates who have declared as qualified in this examination will be recruited in Central Government Schools as the teacher of class I – VIII.
- If the candidates clear paper I then they can teach the classes I to V and who qualify the paper II will be able to teach classes VI to VIII.
Contenders may check this Official Link to know more.
To get more information about CTET Result 2016, you may join us on Facebook and Google Plus. You may also subscribe our free mail service to get updates in your inbox. If you have any query you may ask in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On