DOEACC O Level Syllabus
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology is going to conduct DOEACC O Level Exam. Candidates who will participate in this examination they have to start their preparation according to the DOEACC O Level Syllabus. Appearing candidate will need a complete Syllabus for O Level Course so that you will know how to tackle the paper. On this page we have also provided the detailed syllabus along with exam pattern through this you will get the list of topics asked in the exam. So those applicants who are interested in concerned examination they can check DOEACC O Level Syllabus 2018 in PDF format through this page and plan their study sessions accordingly.
This ‘O’ Level syllabus is create to help students in the growth of concept based approach for problem solving by using IT as a tool. For the ease of the applicants we have also provided the DOEACC O Study Material, you can take the help of these books for preparation of the exam. Candidates may gather further essential information about DOEACC O Level 2018 Syllabus by scrolling down this page which is well structured by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
DOEACC O Level Syllabus
There will be Theoretical and Practical Exam. Applicants who will appear in this examination they may check Complete Syllabus for O Level Course which is given below:-
M1-R4: IT Tools and Business Systems:
- Computer Appreciation
- Computer Organization
- Operating System
- Word Processing
- Spreadsheet Package
- Presentation Package
- Data Base Operations
- Information Technology and Society
M2-R4: Internet Technology and Web Design:
- Introduction to Internet
- TCP/IP – Internet Technology and Protocol
- Internet Connectivity
- Internet Network
- Services on Internet (Definition and Functions)
- Electronic Mail
- Current Trends on Internet
- Web Publishing and Browsing
- HTML Programming Basics
- Interactivity Tools
- Internet Security Management Concepts, Information Privacy and Copyright Issues.
M3-R4: Programming and Problem Solving Through ‘C’ Language:
- Introduction to Programming.
- Algorithms for Problem Solving .
- Introduction to ‘C’ Language.
- Conditional Statements and Loops.
- Storage Classes
- Structures and unions
- Self Referential Structures and Linked Lists
- File Processing
Read Out: Common Mistakes You Make in Tests
M4.1- R4: Application of NET Technology:
- The .NET framework
- C# Basics
- C# Using Libraries
- Advanced Features Using C#
- NET 2.0
- Introduction to Programming with Visual Basic.NET
- File and Database Applications
- Advanced Programming Constructs
- .NET Architecture and Advanced Tools
M4.2-R4: Introduction to Multimedia:
- Introduction to Multimedia
- Computer Fonts and Hypertext
- Audio fundamentals and representations
- Image fundamentals and representations
- Video and Animation
- Multimedia Authoring
M4.3-R4: Introduction to ICT Resources:
- PC Assembly and Operation
- Networking Concepts
- Network Administration
NIELIT ‘O’ Level Gradation System
|Sr.No.||Marks Scored||Grade to be Awarded|
|1.||Below 50%||F (Failed)|
|2.||50% – 54%||D|
|3.||55% – 64%||C|
|4.||65% – 74%||B|
|5.||75% – 84%||A|
|6.||85% & Above||S|
You can also check: DOEACC CCC Syllabus
DOEACC O Level Exam Pattern:
The Exam Pattern has been made by NIELIT for Long Term Courses such as ‘O’ Level Course, BCA, A level, CHMO and Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering / IT. The complete Exam Pattern of ‘O’ Level will be given below:-
- The theory examination for each module under the fourth revised syllabus would be for duration of three hours and the total marks for each subject would be 100.
- One Practical examination of three hours duration and 100 marks.
- The Society will be responsible for holding the examination for theory and practical both for the students from Accredited Centers and student at large.
Steps To Download NIELIT DOEACC O Level Syllabus 2018:
- First of all applicants need to log on the official website of the organization that is www.nielit.gov.in
- On the home page of the official site you need to select the “Education & Training” button which is visible bottom of the page.
- After that you have to hit on the “Various Courses & Training Programmes” link.
- Then drop down list will be opened, you need to choose “Computer Courses” link.
- Now O Level syllabus will be shown on your screen, you need to hit “View” button
- After that PDF will be show on screen.
- Aspirants may download NIELIT ‘O’ Level Course Syllabus for preparation of the exam.
Download Here: DOEACC O Level Syllabus PDF
DOEACC O Level Study Material:
- K. Sinha and P. Sinha, “ Foundations of Computing” , BPB Publication, 2008.
- Sagman S, “MS Office for Windows XP”, Pearson Education, 2007.
- ITL Educational Society, “Introduction to IT”, Pearson Education, 2009.
- Miller M, “Absolute Beginners Guide to Computer Basics”, Pearson Education, 2009.
- Turban, Mclean and Wetherbe, “Information Technology and Management” John
- Wiely & Sons.
- Mansfield Ron, “Working in Microsoft Office”, 2008, Tata McGraw-Hill
- Balagurusamy E, “Fundamentals of Computers”, 2009, Tata McGraw-Hill
- Mavis Beacon, “All-in-one MS Office” CD based views for self learning, BPB Publication, 2008
- Perry G, “MS Office 2007”, Pearson Education, 2008.
- D’Suoza & D’souza, “Learn Computer Step by Step”, Pearson Education, 2006.
- Kulkarni, “IT Strategy for Business”, Oxford University Press
For more information regarding DOEACC O Level Syllabus you may check this Official Link. For more updates regarding latest jobs you may kindly bookmark this web portal by using CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|DOEACC CCC Admit Card||NIELIT Syllabus|
|NIELIT Recruitment||NIELIT Admit Card|
|Create Your Own Study Guide||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|