Want to Enhance Your Education In Engineering Stream By Getting Admission In Dreamed College? Then Check DTU Counselling Schedule from Here!!! Students, who qualify the JEE Main or GATE exam, are eligible to appear in counseling process. Qualified participants may check DTU Counselling process from this page and attend counseling session on scheduled dates. You’re advised to bookmark our web portal to get latest updates regarding DTU Counselling 2017.
Delhi Technological University, formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering that is yearly organizes Counseling Process for the admission in B.E / B.Tech, M.Tech / M.E. programs. Candidates can obtain details regarding Delhi Technological University Counseling such as schedule details, guidelines & Registration Procedure, seat allotment Procedure etc from below segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|University Name||Delhi Technological University|
|Announcement Type||DTU Counselling|
|Counselling Starts From||Check Below|
- Appliers must have B.E / B.Tech degree (Master’ Degree admission) in concerned discipline with a minimum of 60% Marks and should be passed 10+2 (For Bachelor’s degree )
- Contenders should have a valid GATE or JEE Main score card.
- Candidates, who have an M.Sc degree or A.M.I.E. (India / London) in the specified discipline and want to take admission in M.Tech programs, are eligible to apply.
Procedure of Counseling:
|1)||For counseling session, applicants will have to login on the official website using their registration No and password to check their seat allotment.|
|2)||After that, candidates must pay fee details that are mentioned in above section of this page.|
|3)||Then, appliers must report for document verification with the originals of all the specified documents and one set of self attested copies of certificate at address given below on specified date.|
Get Counselling Procedure Details: Check Now
Application Fee Details:
For taking admission, aspirants should have to pay relevant application processing fee and Payment of Fee will be made through Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking only.
- Entire mark sheets and Certificate of qualifying examination like graduation / academic records etc.
- Reserved (SC / ST / OBC / Physically Handicapped) category applicants, who want to get relaxation claim, may submit their caste Certificate whichever applicable. OBC contenders must produce necessary financial document to support their category.
- Valid GATE Score Card in for of Original Certificate / Authentic GRE score for NRI / FN / PIO, for full time candidates.
- Those applicants, who are taking admission in or part time and full time sponsored programs, may bring experience certificate (if any).
- Also bring a clear No objection Certificate (without qualifying conditions) for Part-time sponsored candidates.
- Show sponsorship certificate in the specified format by Full-time sponsored applicants.
Documents Required For Counseling:- Check Here
|Events Name||Dates (Tentative)|
|Closing Date For Online Registration and Fee Deposit||Last Week Of June 2017|
|Schedule for Full time candidates|
|Display List Of qualified Contenders For 1st Round||First Week Of July 2017|
|1st Round admissions at DTU|
|Submission of Freezing Forms in the department||Second Week Of July 2017|
|Display list Of Candidates For 2nd Round|
|2nd Round admissions at DTU||Third Week Of July 2017|
|Submission of Freezing Forms in the department||Fourth Week July 2017|
|Display of vacant seats for spot round|
|Spot round of admissions at DTU|
Check Here: Counselling Schedule Details
For more information about DTU Counselling 2017, you may open this Official Link and stay connected with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On