Are you interested to take admission in Engineering Courses, then attend DTU Counselling as per dates. Those candidates will be declared qualify in JEE Main or GATE exam, they can attend Procedure of DTU Counselling 2018, Seat Allotment round. Before attending counseling, you can check New DTU Counselling Schedule by going through this page. The counselling of JAC Delhi 2018 is going to be held from the first week of July onwards. So, have a look below and grab the details ofDTU Counselling 2018.
Delhi Technological University is also famous as Delhi College of Engineering which has authority to organize DTE Counselling for those candidates, who want to take admission in B.E / B.Tech, M.Tech / M.E. programs. By the going through this page of recruitmentresult.com, you can attain further details regarding Delhi Technological University Counseling / DTU Counselling 2018 like schedule details, guidelines & Registration Procedure, seat allotment Procedure and many more.
|University Name||Delhi Technological University|
|Announcement Type||DTU Counselling|
|Counselling Starts From||Check Below|
Application Fee Details:
For taking admission, aspirants should have to pay relevant application processing fee and Payment of Fee will be made through Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking only.
Steps of DTU Counselling Procedure
DTU 2018 Seat Allotment:
- The counselling & seat Allotment of DTU will be based on JEE Mains 2018 All India Rank.
- The choice of candidates andnumber of vacancies are available in the university.
- Candidates can check schedule ofSeat Allotment andavailability of seatsby the visiting official website.
- Contenders must haveprint of the provisional allotment letterwhich they will be provide before the process of documents verification.
- Those applicants will be failed during admission process, they cannot be considered further rounds of counseling or up gradation.
DTU B.Tech First and Second Round Counselling and Seat Allotment:
- First of all, applicants should login and take a printout of online Provisional Admission letter for the purpose of checking allotment details
- Those candidates will be allotted seats under the first round, they must appear for document verification at DTU.
DTU B.Tech Third Round:
- After the allotment of seats, candidates need to submit the print out of allotment letter at the college.
- Those candidates have allotted seat in first or second round, they cannot need to go for report at DTU.
- Applicants, who are unable to turn up at the admission in the third round, then the seats of those candidates will be forfeited.
- They cannot consider for the further round of counseling.
DTU B.Tech Fourth Round:
- Applicants must check the status of seat allotment and don’t forget to take a printout of letter of seat allotment.
- Appliers must reach with all original documents and demand draft for admission.
DTU B.Tech Fifth Round:
- Applicants are advised to check their seat allotment status and take a hard copy of the letter.
- After the allotment of seats branch freezing requests will be permitted for a specified duration.
Check Now: Counselling Procedure in Detail
- Entire mark sheets and Certificate of qualifying examination like graduation / academic records etc.
- Reserved (SC / ST / OBC / Physically Handicapped) category applicants, who want to get relaxation claim, may submit their caste Certificate whichever applicable. OBC contenders must produce necessary financial document to support their category.
- Valid GATE Score Card in for of Original Certificate / Authentic GRE score for NRI / FN / PIO, for full time candidates.
- Those applicants, who are taking admission in or part time and full time sponsored programs, may bring experience certificate (if any).
- Also bring a clear No objection Certificate (without qualifying conditions) for Part-time sponsored candidates.
- Show sponsorship certificate in the specified format by Full-time sponsored applicants.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
|Events Name||Dates (Tentative)|
|Closing Date For Online Registration and Fee Deposit||Last Week Of June 2018|
Schedule for Full time candidates
|Display List Of qualified Contenders For 1st Round||First Week Of July 2018|
|1st Round admissions at DTU|
|Submission of Freezing Forms in the department||Second Week Of July 2018|
|Display list Of Candidates For 2nd Round|
|2nd Round admissions at DTU||Third Week Of July 2018|
|Submission of Freezing Forms in the department||Fourth Week July 2018|
|Display of vacant seats for spot round|
|Spot round of admissions at DTU|
For more information about DTU Counselling 2018, you may open this Official Link and stay connected with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding same.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|DTU Date Sheet||DTU Admission|
|Delhi University Affiliated Colleges||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Start a New Life In College?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|