Food Safety And Standards Authority of India has pronounced a FSSAI Recruitment advertisement. Accordingly, the authority wishes to recruit many experienced and fascinated candidates for the vacant position of Director/Secretary. The candidates who are seeking for FSSAI Secretary Vacancy have got the golden chance to apply for FSSAI job vacancies. To apply for FSSAI Recruitment 2017, you need to visit the official website of the organization and go through the FSSAI recruitment 2017 notification first and then fill the application form.
This Page Includes:
To apply for Food Safety and Standards Authority of India recruitment candidates can fill the FSSAI application form before the last date that is 22.09.2017. Aspirants can have master’s degree in any relevant field, if they wish to apply for FSSAI job. You can obtain further related information in regards of FSSAI Recruitment 2018 form the below section of this page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India|
|Number of Food Safety And Standards Authority Of India vacancy||13|
|Last Date for receipt of Application||22.09.2017|
FSSAI vacancy 2017:
|S.NO||Name of the Post||No of vacancies|
|2||Deputy Director/ Assistant Director||07|
|3||Sr. Private Secretary||03|
What are the qualifications required?
Aspirants who are planning to apply for Food Safety and Standards Authority of India jobs must hold Master’s Degree in the field of Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Food Technology/ Edible Oil Technology/ Microbiology/ Dairy Technology or any other related discipline with experience form any recognized university or institute.
Check Now: Latest Post Graduate Job
What are the age restrictions?
- Candidates who are applying for the vacant post must be maximum 56 years in age.
- Upper age relaxation to the reserved category candidates and others shall be given as per the norms of the organization.
Download PDF>>>FSSAI Recruitment Notification
What is the salary structure?
|S.NO||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Director||Pay Level 13 (123100-215900)|
|2||Deputy Director||Pay Level 11 (67700-208700)|
|3||Assistant Director||Pay Level 10 (56100-177500)|
|4||Sr. Private Secretary||Pay Level 8 (47600-151100)|
|Allowances and perks shall be paid as permissible by the organization|
How will the candidates be assorted?
The candidates who have applied for FSSAI Director Vacancy shall be assorted on the basis of screening of application forms and personal interview which will be conducted by the selection authority of the organization.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to fill Food Safety And Standards Authority of India application form?
- Candidates first of all you are required to log on to the official website of the organization that is www.fssai.gov.in
- Now you have to scroll down on the home page and you need to press “Careers” tab.
- After that a new page will get opened and you need to select the link given as “Circular dated 31st August 2017 regarding Filling up the various posts in the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India through transfer on deputation on foreign service terms / Contract basis. (Uploaded on: 31.08.2017”
- Now a page with notification will appear on your screen and you can go through the details carefully in it.
- After that you may download the application form, fill the form with all the correct details, affix a recent passport size photograph.
- Finally keep the completed form in an envelope which should be super scribed as “Application form for the post of…”
- At last you can send the form to the given below address.
The Assistant Director (HR),
Food Safety and Standard Authority Of India,
FDA Bhawan, New Delhi – 110002“
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Last date of receiving the application form: 22.09.2017
You have to visit the Official Link to grab more details in concern of FSSAI Recruitment 2017–2018. You can also get FSSAI Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern, and Previous Model Papers 2017 on this web portal, so stay in touch with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|