Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India has released an advertisement regarding FSSAI Recruitment 2016 for Analyst Examination. FSSAI invites online application for the recruitment of eligible and skilled candidates for the various posts through Third Food Analyst Exam. Interested candidates may apply now through the process of online and must appear for the FSSAI Food Analyst Exam on the dates mentioned below. We will shortly bringing details on FSSAI Recruitment 2017 so till then stay connected with us
Aspirants who wish to work with Food Safety and Standards Authority of India may apply for this exam on or earlier than the last date given in below. This page of recruitmentresult.com is providing you all important information below which will be helpful for you in applying.
|Organization Name||The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India|
|Last Date of Application||13th October 2016|
Name of the Exam:
Food Analyst Examination
Qualification Requirement for FSSAI Recruitment:
Contenders should have Master’s degree in chemistry /Biochemistry/ Microbiology / Dairy Chemistry/ Food Technology/ Food and Nutrition or Bachelor of Technology in Dairy/Oil Veterinary Sciences or any other equivalent qualification recognized and notified by the Central government for such purposes.
You Can Also Check: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Selection Criteria for FSSAI Jobs:
The assortments of the job seekers will be made through the examination which is going to be conducted by the selection committee of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India at scheduled date.
Must Check: Tips & Tricks to Clear Written Examination
- Each Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) will carry one mark for each correct answer.
- There will be negative marking, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Total duration for each paper will be of 2 Hours.
- Candidates who will qualify the Paper-I and Paper-II (Theory Papers) will only be allowed to appear in Paper-III (Practical & Viva-voce).
Paper-I & II: Theory
Paper-III: Practical & Viva-voce
Timings: 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM (Two days)
Candidates who are going to apply for Food Analyst Examination have to pay the following fee through online mode by using the Net Banking / Debit / Credit Card.
- For Candidates appearing in all three paper – Rs. 1500
- For Candidates reappearing in one paper – Rs. 500
Procedure to fill FSSAI Application Form:
- Job seekers can apply online for food safety and standards authority of india recruitment through the official website which is www.fssai.gov.in
- Then press on the link ‘Apply Online for Food Analyst Examination 2016’ from the home page of it. After that, select appropriate link as per the advertisement.
- Thereafter, hit on ‘Apply Now’ tab and enter your email ID and date of Birth to Login.
- Then Fill Online Application Form with all essential details and Upload the soft copies of your photo and signature in required size.
- Make the payment of fee via online mode that is net banking / debit / credit card.
- Candidates are advised to review application form once before final submission
- Press on the Submit Button to submit the form and take the hard copy of it for future use.
- Last date for submission of Application form: 13th October 2016
- Date of Theory Exam: 21st November 2016
- Date of Practical Exam: 22nd November 2016 and 23rd November 2016
If you want to get more info about FSSAI Recruitment 2016 – 2017, check this Official Link. You can also follow us on Google plus or Facebook or you can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D, to collect all the upcoming details about the exam.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On