Applications are invited by the Gas Authority of India Limited for the GAIL Recruitment 2019 to fill up the latest Director Jobs in GAIL India. Interested candidates fulfilling the required eligibility criteria can apply by filling online application form @ gailonline.com and sending it before last date.
Gas Authority of India Limited Recruitment 2019-Important Links
|GAIL Director (Project) Notification||Download PDF|
|GAIL Director (Marketing) Notification||Download PDF|
|GAIL Chairman & Managing Director Notification||Download PDF|
|GAIL Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|GAIL Official Website||Get Here|
GAIL India Recruitment 2019: Highlights
|Conducting Body||Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)|
|Category||GAIL Recruitment 2019|
|Latest Openings||Director (Project), Director (Marketing) and|
Chairman & Managing Director
|No of vacancy||04|
GAIL Vacancy 2019:
|Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|Chairman & Managing Director||02|
Q1: What is the required qualification for GAIL (India) Ltd Recruitment?
|Name of the Post||Essential Qualification|
|Director (Project)||Degree in Engineering with good Academic Records|
|Director (Marketing)||Graduation and MBA/ PGDM Degree with minimum 5 years of experience.|
|Chairman & Managing Director||Graduation and MBA/ PGDM Degree with adequate experience of woring in Senior Level Management|
Q2: What is the age limit set for GAIL Jobs 2019?
For GAIL Recruitment, Candidates should be between 45 to 60 years of age.
Q3: What Pay is offered for GAIL Vacancies?
- Director (Project): Rs. 180000 – 340000
- Director (Marketing): Rs.80000-340000 (IDA)
- Chairman & Managing Director: Rs.200000-370000
Q4: What is the Selection Process for Gas Authority of India Limited Recruitment?
Appointment against the GAIL Job Vacancies shall be based on the performance in Interview Round.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Q5: How to Apply for GAIL Recruitment 2019?
You can apply for Gail India Limited Recruitment by following the simple guidelines as explained below:
- Go to the official website: gailonline.com to apply for GAIL Director Recruitment 2019.
- Move the cursor towards “Careers” section through menu bar of home page and press ‘Learn More’ option.
- Further hit “Applying to GAIL” tab.
- Now look for the GAIL Recruitment Notification for the post you wish to apply for.
- Download the official GAIL Advertisement PDF.
- Go through all the details mentioned in GAIL Notification 2019 carefully.
- Eligible candidates have to hit on “Apply Online” Link
- Fill all the details required in the GAIL Application form correctly.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Finally submit the GAIL Application Form 2019 and take a print out of it for future reference.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in MP
Q6: What is the closing date to apply for GAIL Limited Recruitment?
The application process for GAIL India Recruitment is active now. You need to submit the applications for GAIL Careers till following dates:
- Last date to apply for Director (Project) Post: 11-09-2019
- Last date to apply for Director (Marketing) Post: 05-09-2019
- Last date to apply for Chairman & Managing Director Post: 18-07-2019
GAIL India Recruitment 2019:
Gas Authority of India Limited is inviting applications for filling up the Latest Director (Project), Director (Marketing) & Chairman & Managing Director Post. Candidates satisfying the eligibility norms stated above can apply for GAIL Recruitment.
The application process for GAIL Careers or GAIL India Vacancy shall be executed through online mode only. Candidates can apply for the GAIL Jobs from the above given links.
Get Here: Latest PSU Jobs Through GATE
Drop down your query (if any) in the comment box given below regarding GAIL Recruitment 2019; our dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com will try to solve it as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|