A latest career advertisement has been broadcasted by Gas Authority of India Limited towards GAIL Recruitment. Through this notification, organization is hiring most eligible candidates in order to fill the Executive Trainee Posts. Candidates can apply for GAIL Recruitment 2019 till the last date that is 13th March 2019.
GAIL Recruitment Important Links:
|GAIL Advertisement No. GAIL/ OPEN/ ET/ 2/ 2018||Get Here|
|GAIL Online Application||Get Here|
|GAIL Official Website Link||Get Here|
|GAIL Recruitment through GATE||Get Here|
Highlights of GAIL Recruitment 2019:
|Conducting Body||Gas Authority of India Limited|
|Name of the posts||Executive Trainee|
|Category||GAIL Recruitment 2019|
|Starting Date of GAIL Registration||12-02-2019|
|Last Date To Apply||13-03-2019|
GAIL Recruitment 2019
Q1: GAIL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Executive Trainee (Chemical) E-2
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) E-2
Q2: What is the required qualification for GAIL Recruitment 2019?
|Name Of the posts||Required Qualification|
|Executive Trainee (Chemical)||Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% Marks.|
|Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)||Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks|
Grab Today: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q3: What is the age limit for GAIL Jobs 2019?
Candidate’s age should not be more than 28 years as on 13-03-2019 to apply for Gas Authority of India Limited Recruitment. Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidate as per the norms of the organization.
Q4: What is the GAIL Executive Trainee Salary?
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the Basic Pay of Rs.60,000/- during one year training cum probation as Executive Trainee in E-2 grade.
- On successful completion of their Training cum Probation Period, they will be absorbed in the same Pay Scale of Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/- in E-2 grade.
Must Check: Employment News This Week Highlights
Q5: What is the GAIL Selection Process?
GAIL will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2019 score (GATE-2019 – Score) for recruitment of Executive Trainees in the disciplines of Chemical & Instrumentation during the year 2019.
Q6: How to fill GAIL Online Application Form 2019?
- Go to the official website: gailonline.com
- Move the cursor towards “Careers” section through menu bar of home page.
- Hit on “Applying to GAIL” and search the link for “ADVERTISEMENT NO. GAIL/OPEN/ET/2/2018”.
- Press the above searched link and you will be navigated to new page.
- Go through all the details mentioned in the notification.
- If you are eligible then go back to the previous page and tap on “Apply Now” link.
- Fill all the details required in the GAIL Application form correctly.
- Upload necessary documents and hit the “Submit” tab at last.
- Take hard copy of submitted application for further use.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
- Opening of GAIL website for online submission of application by candidates indicating GATE-2019 Registration Number: 12-02-2019
- Last date for submission of online application in GAIL by candidates: 13-03-2019
GAIL Recruitment FAQs
Question 1: I am currently in the final year of B.E (Chemical) course. Am I eligible to apply for the post of Executive Trainee (Chemical)?
Answer: Candidates currently in final year (2018-19) of their Engineering Degree Course may also apply provided candidates belonging to General and OBC (NCL) category have secured minimum 65 % marks in aggregate and candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD category have secured minimum 60 % marks in aggregate up to the last semester / year examination at the time of applying.
Question 2: I have appeared in GATE last year. Do I need to write GATE in this year again?
You Can Also Check: Latest PSU Jobs Through GATE
Question 3: GATE conducts its examination in so many papers. Will scores from all the papers be considered by GAIL?
Question 4: When can I apply to GAIL for the post of Executive Trainee?
Answer: Online Application system of GAIL will be made available from 1100 hrs on 12.02.2019 to 1800 hrs on 13.03.2019.
Question 5: Can I apply to GAIL before I download GATE-2019 admit card?
Question 6: Where do I contact for my queries?
Answer: For any query not answered above, you may write to us on email@example.com.
Check Out: Best State Government Jobs
Drop down your query (if any) in the comment box given below regarding GAIL Recruitment 2019; our dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com will try to solve it as soon as possible.
Latest Recruitment On 18-01-2019:
- Jadavpur University Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 15-02-2019
- MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 22-01-2019
- MSRTC Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 08-02-2019
- CAPF Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 28-01-2019
- CISF Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 20-02-2019