GNM Application Form
GNM Nursing Application Form 2019 has been invited by Indian Oil Corporation Limited for admission into GNM Course (2019-20) of Assam Oil School of Nursing. Candidates can submit GNM Nursing Application Form till last date that is 30-08-2019. Check GNM Notification, GNM Nursing Application Form, Eligibility, Fees details from below page.
GNM Nursing Application Form 2019-20 (Overview)
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|GNM Nursing Application Form Last Date||30-08-2019|
|Duration Of Course||3 Years|
|Category||GNM Nursing Application Form|
GNM Nursing Application Form
Question: What Eligibility Are Required for GNM Nursing Admission?
- Applicants should have possessed 10+2 or its equivalent examination preferably Science (PCB) and English with aggregate of 50% marks.
- SC/ST candidates must have a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate to become eligible for admission.
- Student should be Medically Fit
- Student should be admitted once in a year
Check Here – List of Scholarship in India
Question: Is There any Upper Age Limit?
Answer: Minimum age should be 17 and maximum age should be 24 years as on 31st December of the year of admission
Question: What is Process of Admission?
- Written Test
Question: How Much Stipend will be paid?
Answer: Selected candidates shall be paid a consolidated stipend per month
|1st Year||Rs. 2,500/-|
|2nd Year||Rs. 2,700/-|
|3rd Year||Rs. 2,900/-|
Question: How to Fill GNM Nursing Application Form?
Answer: Follow below provided steps to submit GNM Nursing Application form for admission:
- First of all visit official website i.e. www.iocl.com
- Hit on “Latest job openings” section.
- Press on “Advertisement for B. Sc (Nursing) and GNM Course 2019 in Assam Oil College of Nursing”
- This will take you to a new page; you just have to ensure your eligibility.
- Duly filled application form along with required documents send by Post only to below given address.
Sr. Employee Relations Manager,
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Assam Oil Division),
P.O.: Digboi, Dist.: Tinsukia, Assam,
Check Here – GNM Nursing Notification
Question: What are the Documents required to be attached with the application forms?
- Birth Certificate Or High School Certificate
- Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate Or Intermediate Board / University Certificate
- All Mark Sheets From High School Onwards
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- SC / ST Certificate (If Any)
- Recent Passport Size Colour Photographs
Links Related To GNM Nursing
|GNM Time Table||GNM Course|
|GNM Full Form||GNM Syllabus|
|GNM Admit Card||GNM Nursing Result|
GNM Nursing Notification 2019
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released GNM Nursing Exam Notification on its official website. GNM Nursing Entrance Exam is organized for providing admission to GNM Courses.
Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria are required to submit the GNM Nursing Application Form till the last date that is 30-08-2019. You need to follow above provided instructions to fill GNM Nursing Application Form.
Stay connected with this page to get latest updates about GNM Nursing 2019 Application Form. Candidates can also check the official website for GNM Nursing Application Form 2019-20 details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List Of Universities In India||List Of Fake Universities|
|List Of UGC Approved University||Top Colleges In India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Best Study Apps For College Students|