GNM Nursing Application Form
Applications are invited from female candidates for GNMEE Exam for admission into GNM Course (2018-19). Candidates can fill GNM Nursing Application Form till last date that is 31-12-2018. Check SSUHS GNM Nursing Notification, registration details from below page.
GNM Nursing Important Dates:
- GNM Nursing Registration Start: 10-12-2018
- GNM Nursing Application Form Last Date: 31-12-2018
- GNM Nursing Exam Date: 03-02-2019
- GNM Nursing Admit Card Available : 20-01-2019
Check GNM Nursing Related Links Here-
|GNM Nursing Admission Notification PDF||Download Here|
|GNM Nursing Official Website||Press Here|
|GNM Course 2018–19||Get Details|
|GNM Nursing Syllabus||Get Details|
|GNM Nursing Result||Get Details|
|What Is The Full Form Of GNM||Get Details|
|GNM Admit Card||Get Details|
GNM Nursing Application Form
Q-What Qualifications Are Required for GNM Nursing Admission?
- Applicants should have possessed HSSLC (10+2) or its equivalent examination preferably Science (PCB) and English with aggregate of 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council
- Students Qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science Examination or Health Care Science – Vocational Stream only Conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% Marks.
- Candidates should have passed Hindi/Punjabi up to Matric Standard.
- Student should be Medically Fit
- Student should be Admitted once in a year
Get Details Of: GNM Course
Q-How to Fill GNM Nursing Online Application Form?
Follow below provided steps to GNM Nursing Apply Online:
- First of all visit official website i.e. ssuhs.in
- Follow “Notices/ Order” section.
- Hit “Educational Notice – Admission into GNM Course in GNM Training Schools under Govt. of Assam for Session 2018-19” link.
- This will take you to a new page; you just have to ensure your eligibility.
- Select appropriate link to fill GNM Nursing Online Form.
- New user can hit “New Registration” link for GNM Nursing Online Registration.
- By doing this you will get your username and password for login
- Existing candidates can log in with user ID & Password.
- You have to fill the GNM Nursing Application Form.
- Upload documents along with GNM Nursing Registration Form.
- Check SSUHS GNM Nursing Application Form at once.
- Press “Submit” button after filling GNMEE Nursing Application Form.
Do You Know: What Is The Full Form Of GNM
Q-Is There any Upper Age Limit?
- Minimum age should be 17 and maximum age should be 35 years.
- There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
Q- Is there any fee?
You have to submit Rs. 1000/-as application fee.
Q- What is the mode of Payment?
Online Mode Using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc
Q- What is Process of Admission?
- GNM Nursing Entrance Test
Q-What are the Documents Needed at the Time of Admission?
- 10th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- Degree Marksheet
- Passing Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate
GNM Nursing Notification 2019:
Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences has released GNM Nursing Exam Notification on its official website. GNM Nursing Entrance Exam is organized for providing admission to GNM Courses. GNM Admission Test will be conducted in 03-02-2019.
Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria are required to submit the GNM Nursing Application Form till the last date that is 31-12-2018. You need to follow below provided instructions to fill GNM Nursing Application Form.
Stay connected with this page to get latest updates about GNM Nursing 2019 Application Form. Candidates can also follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get latest updates. Bookmark the web portal by pressing Ctrl+D option.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GNM Time Table||GNM Admit Card|
|GNM Nursing Result||How to Start New Life In College?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Do you need Money for College Fee?|