GNM Nursing Result
Want to get complete details about GNM Nursing Result? Then check out this page. Directorate of Medical Education, Indian Nursing Council has release GNM Nursing Result 2017 for those candidates who have participated in 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year examination. Participated aspirants may also check their GNM, RGNM and PHN* exam Supplementary Results year wise, through online mode by logging on to official website and by following some simple steps which are indicated below in this page for your easiness.
Focal Points Of The Page
Directorate of Medical Education, Indian Nursing Council conducts General Nursing Midwifery exam every year to promote the candidates to next level. To collect complete details regarding from General Nursing Midwifery Result, Revised General Nursing Midwifery Results and PUBLIC HEALTH NURSING Results, you need go through this page which is made by the dedicated and talented team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Steps To Download GNM Nursing Results:
Aspirants can get General Nursing Midwifery exam Result by following some simple steps which are well given below.
- To check RGNM, GNM and PHN Year Exam Results, candidates are required to visit official website of Directorate of Medical Education, Indian Nursing Council.
- The Official website of organization is www.maharashtranursingcouncil.org.
- After visiting the home page follow “News and Highlights” tab which is available at the right side of same page and press on “Result of RGNM First, Second, Third Year, GNM First Year and Post Certificate PHN are declared on 20/01/2017.” link
- A new page will be appeared with various job links you need to hit on suitable link.
- Then a PDF file will be displayed check your marks according to your name.
- Lastly, don’t forget to take a print out of General Nursing Midwifery Results for further references.
Read Now: How to Check Result Online?
Those candidates who want to download their General Nursing Midwifery Result, Revised General Nursing Midwifery Results and Public Health Nursing Results they are required to go through the below stated links year wise.
Download PDF of GNM Nursing Result
|Course and Year||Official Link|
|Result of RGNM First Year||Press Here|
|Result of RGNM Second Year||Press Here|
|Result of RGNM Third Year||Press Here|
|Result of GNM First Year||Press Here|
|Result of PHN||Press Here|
GNM Nursing Result
Do you know about Directorate of Medical Education, Indian Nursing Council?
Indian Nursing Council conducts the General Nursing Midwifery exam for the candidates who are enrolled in the General Nursing Midwifery 1st, 2nd, 3rd year courses. To maintain quality of education in nursing Directorate of Medical Education conducts the exams every year.
Get Here: Reasons You Should Never Skip a Class
The aspiring candidates, who have attended the examination, can get all details regarding the outcome of performance in exam through this page. There are many registered state-level nursing councils and autonomous rights are granted by the nursing council. You can check in the image given below.
|Council Body||State||Year of Establishment|
|Andhra Pradesh Nurses & Midwives Council||Andhra Pradesh||1963|
|Arunachal Pradesh Nursing Council||Arunachal Pradesh||—|
|Assam Nurses Midwives & Health Visitor Council||Assam||1953|
|Bihar Nurses Registration Council||Bihar||—|
|Chattisgarh Nursing Council||Chhattisgarh||—|
|Delhi Nursing Council||New Delhi||1997|
|Karnataka Nursing Council||Karnataka||1961|
|Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council||Kerala||1953|
|Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council||Madhya Pradesh||1973|
|Maharashtra Nursing Council||Maharashtra||—|
|Mizoram Nursing Council||Mizoram||1994|
|Rajasthan Nursing Council||Rajasthan||1964|
|Tamil Nadu Nurses And Midwives Council||Tamil Nadu||1926|
|Uttar Pradesh Nurses & Midwives Council||Uttar Pradesh||1934|
Read Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
How Can You Uplift Your Career After GNM?
- General Nursing and Midwifery is a Diploma course as well as a job oriented program. Those candidates who have completed their nursing program such as B.Sc. in Nursing, B.Sc. program leads to Bachelor’s Degree, this diploma course is valuable for them.
- The Bachelor’s Degree such as B.Sc. in Nursing, B.Sc program comes with better career prospects. The scope of working in foreign country is also much more when it comes to Bachelor’s Degree in nursing.
- Candidates who have diploma in General nursing and Midwifery ask this question- ‘what to do after completing GNM?’ “How to get Degree of Nursing after getting Diploma in General nursing and Midwifery”?
- On this page we have mentioned a career path for General nursing and Midwifery diploma holders. By following this path, candidates can pursue their bachelors in science in nursing course, complete it, and boost your career for future prospects!
- For General Nursing and Midwifery Certificate holders, A Degree of nursing called the B.Sc. in Nursing (Post basic) is commonly called as B.Sc. in Nursing (Post certificate).
- After completing the General Nursing and Midwifery course Diploma specialty nursing programs can be pursued.
- The duration of Post Basic Nursing programs is just 2 years but in the case of distance in education mode, the duration of Post Basic Nursing program course is 3 years.
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
What you Choose for your Further Careers?
- After completing the General Nursing and Midwifery course, individuals may register with State Nurse Registration Council which is called as R.N.R.M.
- After the completion of registration candidates may work and gain some working experience in this field.
- This educational qualification can be used to join B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) program which will be offered by INC recognized institutes.
- After the successfully completion of B.Sc. program, individuals will be awarded by a Degree of Nursing.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Mode to check the result:
Every Year Directorate of Medical Education got large number of applications from the eligible students for admission in General Nursing Midwifery and organizes the examination annually. Candidates who have appeared in exam can check their 1st, 2nd, 3rd year result online through the official site or with the help of direct link provided below.
Why you have appeared in Exam?
The main purpose for conducting the GNM exam is to demonstrate the basic skills and qualities of nursing in the students.
Read Now: Ways to Get Money for College Fee
Don’t forget to subscribe our free email service to get free updates related to jobs, admit card, result etc directly in your mailbox. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus; we will send all updates on your Facebook timeline.
Remember Important Note:
Candidates can directly check GNM Nursing Result 2017 from Official Link given above. After reading this notification candidates, if you have any query regarding GNM year Result then feel free to discuss through below mentioned comment box, our team will help you at their best level.
Candidates may build a strong link with us on our web page to get latest updates and recent facts on upcoming recruitments, results, admit card, etc. Kindly, bookmark by using CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||GNM Admit Card|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start New Life In College?||UGC Approved University List|
|Entrance Exam in India||What Makes Successful Online Student|