GNM Nursing Result
Aspirants, who had appeared for Result of GNM 1st year Session Examinations that was held in the month of November 2016, may check their GNM Nursing Result from here. As Board of Examination of General Nursing and Midwifery has issued the GNM merit List on its official portal. So, candidates in search of GNM exam marks of 1st Year session can get GNM Nursing Result 2017, by following the guidelines as settled below on this page.
On this page of Recruitmentresult.com our team has covered all the important facts in concern to GNM Nursing Results. So, Superintendents of the Teaching Hospitals / Principals of Government / Private Schools of Nursing in the state are hereby requested to get their online result of exam.
Instructions to download General Nursing and Midwifery Result:
Aspirants wish to get the result for the concerned post, need to follow the steps as well modified below.
- First of all candidates are required to visit official portal that is www.pnrconline.in.
- Now, move on to “Latest Result” section and then hit on “Result of GNM 1st Year Exam Held in Nov-2016 (Notification No.-1)” link on the home page.
- A PDF file will be downloaded and candidates must have to open this notification to check details about result.
- Your result will be generated on your screen and you must check the complete page carefully containing the marks of appeared candidates.
- Lastly, retain a hard copy of your result for further reference.
Read Now: How to Check Result Online?
GNM Nursing Result
Candidates are advised to rely on the mark sheets issued by the PNRC office for accurate information and If you find any mistake in the student / Father’s Name please contact to PNRC office within Ten (10) Days from the declaration of this result.
Candidate who desire for re-counting in any paper, they are requested to submit their applications along with various particulars as follows:
- Photo copy of Hall Ticket,
- Downloaded Marks memo
- Mentioning the subject of recounting duly enclosing original Challan of Rs.100/-per each paper under relevant Head of account in which examination fee is being paid.
GNM Nursing Result: Official Notification
Candidates may check Official notification Link available on this page, for getting GNM Nursing Result 2017.
Willing contenders, need to stay connected to this web portal frequently for getting most recent updates related to the exams, admit card and score card and may follow us on Facebook or Google Plus or subscribe to our free mail services to catch newest updates in your inbox. Appliers may post their queries in the comment box below and we will try to solve it as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GNM Nursing Application Form||GNM Admit Card|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Scholarship in India||Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Get Free College Education||Best Career Opportunities|