GNM Nursing Result
GNM Nursing Result for Post Basic Diploma and Other courses Examination has been declared!! Students may check GNM Nursing 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year Result by pressing the below mentioned direct link while you may follow the hassle free guidelines for reaching to the official portal also. Do, what are you waiting for? Go ahead soon…
DME Hanumanpeta 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year Results Highlights
|Name of the University|| Board Of Examination For General Nursing|
And Midwifery Directorate Of Medical Education,
Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada, India
|Name of the Exam||GNM Nursing First Year/ Second Year/ Third Year|
|GNM Nursing Results Status||DECLARED|
GNM Nursing Result 2019
Guidelines to check GNM Nursing Exam Result 2019
Candidates need to follow below provided guidelines to check GNM Result easily. Let’s have a look below!!!
- Visit the official site of DME Hanumanpeta that is dme.ap.nic.in
- Hit on “Notification” section available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Then select the suitable link and enter the details as required to get GNM Nursing Result 2019.
- After filling the required details, candidates must hit on “Submit” button.
- Then your GNM Exam Result 2019 will be displayed on your screen.
- At last, you can check your marks through GNM Result 2019.
- Save GNM Nursing Exam Result 2019 on your desktop or take a hard copy of your marks for future use.
DME Hanumanpeta GNM Nursing Result 2019 Download Here
|GNM Nursing Result of Post Basic Diploma||Check Here|
|GNM Nursing Result News Official Link||Check Here|
|GNM Nursing Official Link||Check Here|
Procedure After GNM Nursing Results 2019
Board Of Examination For General Nursing And Midwifery Directorate Of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada, India is offering you opportunity of re-counting in any paper. For that, you need to submit application along with photo copy of Hall Ticket, downloaded Marks memo and mentioning the subject of recounting duly enclosing original Challan of Rs.100/-per each paper under relevant Head of account.
Such applications are allowed by hand directly to the Deputy Director of Nursing O/o. Director of Medical Education., Old Government General Hospital Building, Hanumanpet, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh up to the last date. Receipt of applications after the last date for recounting will not be entertained. Reasons for late submission and receipt of such applications due to postal delays etc., will not be considered.
More Links Related To GNM
|GNM Course||Get Details|
|GNM Nursing Syllabus||Get Details|
|GNM Nursing Application Form||Get Details|
|What Is The Full Form Of GNM||Get Details|
|GNM Admit Card||Get Details|
|GNM Time Table||Get Details|
GNM Nursing Counselling 2019
Qualified candidates have to participate in GNM counselling 2019. There will be three rounds of counselling which is discussed below:
- Shortlisted candidates after online counselling will be required to pay a certain amount as processing fee if he/she wants to attend GNM counselling 2019.
- After successful payment of registration fee, you have to choose the preferred college and course you wish to apply for.
- Now, candidates will be allotted a seat on the basis of the rank in the entrance exam, choices filled by the candidate and availability of seats.
- He/she should report at the allotted institute/ college along with the relevant certificates mentioned in the application form.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
For additional information regarding GNM Nursing Result 2019, candidates must go through the Official Link of the website regularly. To get GNM Nursing cutoff 2019, GNM Nursing syllabus 2019 etc. stay connected with us by subscribing the free email service or following us on Facebook and Google +.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||Successful Career Development Tips|
|How To Pass Supplementary Exam||What after Result? – Best Course|
|Which Career Suit Me?||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top Highest Paying Government Jobs|