How to Join Army after Graduation
Applicants who have completed their graduation and want to join Indian army, think of a very common question that is How to Join Army after Graduation? So, let’s find out the answer. Here we are providing you 7 Easy Ways to Join Indian Army. Dear candidates,if you are a graduate and want to serve for the nation as a permanent officer then you are on the right page.
How to Join Army after Graduation
To Join Indian Army you have to clear the written exam first which is conducted by UPSC and CDSE. Trainees selected to serve the Indian Army are trained at the NDA, IMA (Dehradun) or the Officers’ Training Academy. The entrance exam (CDS) is required to be qualified to join Indian Army after completion of Graduation. The CDS exam is held twice every year in February-March and September-October.
Being a Part of Indian Army is the matter of honor, each one of use to seek for such career, and Defense sector is best one of them. Below are the most satisfying profession which army offers you:
- Professional Advancement
- Job Satisfaction
- Job Security
- Economic Stability
- Social Status
- Quality of Life
- Variety and Adventure
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
We all know that, to achieve any goal of Life, we have to prepare hard and then perform better to get the target. It is said that “Hard Work Is the Key to Success”. Without working hard we cannot achieve what we want. But to be the part of Indian army there are some easiest ways mentioned below:
HOW TO JOIN ARMY AFTER GRADUATION
There are some ways which are really very easy to apply and execute with. 7 of them are mentioned below followed by their explanation:
- Graduate Entry
- Special Entries for NCC
- University Entry Scheme
- Technical Entries (TGC and SSC-Tech)
- Judge Advocate Entry after Law Graduation
- Army Cadet College (ACC) Entry
- Special Commissioned Officers (SCO) Scheme
More Links Related to Indian Army:
|Indian Army Result||Indian Army Exam Syllabus|
|Indian Army Salary||Indian Army Recruitment|
|Indian Army Salaries in India||Indian Army Exam Syllabus|
|Indian Army Admit Card||Career in Indian Armed Forces|
7 EASY WAYS TO JOIN INDIAN ARMY
Detailed information about the above named ways is given below, which will definitely help you to know How to Join Army after Graduation. Let’s go through it and make sure about the way for which you have to go for join an Indian army.
Way1. Graduate Entry:
- Candidates should prepare for the CDS Exam because this exam, tests your knowledge of English, math and general knowledge. It is a multiple-choice exam.
- Then Apply for the Combined Defense Services Exam (CDSE). The CDS exam notifications come out in the month of August and March and the exam is conducted in February and March in all national newspapers.
- Aspirants should be unmarried and age limit of the contenders should be in between 19 and 24 years to join the Indian Military Academy or between 19 and 25 years to join the Officers’ Training Academy.
- Then must appear for the SSB interview and the medical examination once you have passed the CDSE exam, the interview tests your physical and psychological courage
Check here- Current Affairs for competitive exams
Way2. Special Entries for NCC:
- In the Case of Special entries for NCC, You don’t have to sit for any written entrance exam for the same; if you’re a law graduate having minimum 50% of marks and/or are backed by a 2 years’ service in the NCC Senior Division Army with a minimum of B or C grade in the qualifying examination, then you are allowed to be directly called for the SSB interviews that’s required for your entrance into the Defense forces.
- Age limit of the candidates should be in between 19-25 years’ and the training is generally provided at the OTA. And the notification for the same comes will come out in the months of April and October.
Read More- Interview Questions and Answers
Way3. University Entry Scheme:
- This is a Permanent Commission job only for male candidates. There are two interview schedules for the entrance: the first interview is held at the campus while the final one is the SSB interview held at the selected centers.
- The eligibility criteria for the same for B.Tech degree holders, the age limit should be in between 19-25 years. The training for the same is imparted at the IMA. Candidates perusing the final and pre-final year are also eligible to apply.
- The notification generally comes out in the month of May.
Way4. Technical Entries (TGC and SSC-Tech):
- A B.E or a B.Tech degree holder may also enter the Armed Forces in two distinct ways.
- First one is You can either choose for the Technical Graduate Course (only for male candidates) if your age is between 20-27 years for the Permanent Commission
- Secondly you can select for the Short Service Commission (for male and female candidates both). The age limit for the male applicant remains same, though for the female entrant it becomes 19-25 years.
- The training for the previous is given at IMA, now it’s provided at Officers Training Academy, Chennai.
- For TGC, notification declares twice a year, in April and October, for SSC, it announces in the month of June /July.
Check here- How to prepare for SSB Interview
Way5. Judge Advocate Entry after Law Graduation:
- Candidates if you have done a law graduate with minimum 55% marks and are registered with the Bar Council of India or of the State then you are eligible to apply for the JAG entry course.
- And the age Limit should be around 21-27 years old. And the training provided at Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai and the entrance will be based on SSB interview calls, a list for which is made after a thorough screening of all the entries.
Check Here: Physical Standards for Indian Armed Forces
Way6. Army Cadet College (ACC) Entry:
- Qualification required for this entry must be 10+2 with 20-27 years of age and minimum 2 years of service can apply for regular commission.
- Candidates who are qualified in written examination are trained at Army Cadet College Wing, Dehradun for three years. After this 1 year precommission training at IMA, Dehradun will be conducted.
Way7. Special Commissioned Officers (SCO) Scheme:
- Candidates of age group of 28-35 years with a qualification of senior school are eligible to apply for permanent commission under this scheme.
- Upto the rank of Major these officers are employed in units as Sub Unit Commander/Quarter Master and on various Extra Regimental Employment appointments.
You Can Also Check: Merchant Navy Salary in India
Above all are the 7 easiest ways to join Indian Army after graduation. These ways will definitely solve the issue of getting answer of the common question i.e. How to Join Army after Graduation? Many candidates must seeking this, so this is for you, go through it and be the part of Indian Army.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|