How to Pay Fees Online
Most of Companies, Colleges and Institutes accept Online Payment. It also assists in reducing excessive costs involved in Physical Transactions. To know How to Pay Fees Online through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking, read below provided steps.
Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking are safer, faster and always available. Furthermore, there are many service providers available today that provides affordable plans with zero setup fee and very low transaction rates.
How to Pay Fee Online?
Coming back to point that How to Pay Fees Online or how these Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking Procedure can be used to pay the fees online. Here we the team members of recruitmentresult.com are describing the detailed use of online facilities to pay the amount.
Online Payments are quicker than manual payments, since you don’t have to wait for check to arrive or for it to clear. The whole process – from submitting an online payment to updating your bank account – can take a matter of seconds.
How to Pay Fees Online
Information Needed at the Time of Online Payment:
- A valid Debit or Credit card with password
- Ensures that Card is activated or not.
- A valid e-mail id to fetch receipt directly into your mailbox.
- Mobile Number
- Don’t forget your four-digit (PIN) personal identification number
- For net banking user Net banking Password and Username
Some Essential Points When Paying Fee through Credit or Debit Card:
- While paying the fees through Online mode must take care about the following points:
- Don’t Share Your PIN with others.
- Make sure that you have enough balance in your account linked to that debit card for transactions.
- Do not enter wrong pin again and again otherwise card will get blocked.
Know Here: Job Oriented Courses
Process to Pay the Fee through Online Mode:
How to Pay Fees Online Through Debit Card?
- For paying fees, hand your debit card to the cashier of the store / shop and the cashier will swipe the debit card through the card reading machine.
- Now, Verify that the amount of fees entered in the card reader is correct. The card reader will then prompt you to enter your PIN number.
- If you decide the debit option, you can normally opt for cash back as well. Instead of having to go to the ATM to get extra cash, cash back allows you to obtain the cash along with your purchase. The cash will be deducted from your account as well.
- After that, you may check that your transaction has been approved or not and a notice will be sent in the card reader indicating if your transaction has been approved.
- If it has not been approved, it is likely that you do not have sufficient money in your account to make your transactions.
- At last, Keep track of the transactions that you make with your debit card.
How to Pay Fees Online Through Credit Card?
- If you’re going to using credit card, make sure you that you have enough money in your account.
- Secondly, the website will ask you for your mode of payment. It will then direct you to the appropriate page.
- Now, enter your card number and the CVV/CVC2 number and you will also be asked to enter the month and year in which your card expires. The card holder’s names may also be required.
- CVV/CVC2 number is a three-digit number at the back of your card. It is placed to the right of a Four-digit number. That Four-digit number is the last Four-digit number of the card number.
- After that, you might be asked to create a password for online card payment. If you select the OTP option, you’ll be sent a password by SMS or e-mail from the bank.
- This password can only be used once and it remains valid for a limited period of time only.
- And finally your transaction is done!
How to Pay Fees Online Through Net Banking?
Read the below provided steps regarding How to Pay Fees Through Net Banking:
- In case if you want to use your Net banking Facility then,
- Choose the Net banking Option and choose the bank
- Then you will be redirected to a new page asking for your details like Net banking User Name and Password
- Enter the User Name and Password and hit on Log In
- Now a new page will come out along with message asking for confirmation
- Hit on confirming option and then an OTP (One Time Password) will appear on next screen
- Use the OTP and enter into the dialog box and hit on submit tab
- Once you hit you will receive a message regarding successful transaction.
You may also read:- How to Choose Right Career
Terms And Conditions Of Online Payment:
If transaction is successful, it will be indicated in your email id or registered phone number within two – three working days. Please check your card limit / Net banking limit before proceeding to online payment. If the amount to be paid is higher than the limit allowed in your card, you may opt for any of the following measures:
Option 1: Kindly get a temporary approval from concerned Bank to effect the full payment at one time.
Option 2: If transaction has FAILED for some reasons, you are REQUESTED TO WAIT for TWO DAYS before trying for payment again.
Check Ways: Education Loans for Students
Advantages of Online Fee Payment:
- One of the great advantages of online invoice payment is that the payment is quick and hassle-free.
- Prevent fraud, mailing and accounting errors
- Receive and pay fee 24/7, not just when you’re at your desk.
- Save you the trouble
Yearly, many organizations like SBI, SSC, UPSC, UKPSC etc conducted various recruitment exams to provide placements to candidates on reputed posts through test. Those who are going to apply for any employment tests, they will pay their examination fee through online (Debit Card, Credit Card, Check, Money Order and Fee Waiver) or offline (Challan Form) mode only.
By using above instructions regarding How to Pay Fees Online, applicants can pay their examination fee easily while using online method. Read complete details regarding How to Pay Fees Online from the above section of this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Get Scholarship||Private Jobs|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|Best Study Apps for Students||Latest Jobs By Qualification|
|Best Career Opportunities||Upcoming Recruitment News|