How to Pay Fees Online
While filling up any online application form usually problem related to Online Payment Rises. Sometimes it also happens that applicant does know – How to Pay Fees Online. To lessen this issue here we are with the solution.
Here we are illustrating whole online paying procedure by using Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking facility. Online transaction is the easiest way of paying amount to other party. In this process you don’t need to carry a lot of cash or cheque.
Online Payment Through Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking:
The online payment process can easily be completed with the help of Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking service. Well Credit/Debit Card is a physical card that you can easily carry in your pocket or wallet and Net banking is a facility that can be handled through smartphones also.
Coming back to the point that How to Pay Fees Online or how these Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking Procedure can be used to pay the fees online. Here we the team members of recruitmentresult.com are describing the detailed use of online facilities to pay the amount.
Today, almost every organization has online gateway for their transactions electronically. The whole thing that depends is the knowledge regarding usage of this facility. Now lets’ start the procedure regarding “How to Pay Fees Online”?
How to Pay Fees Online
Before paying the fees you should have:
- A valid Debit or Credit card with password
- Ensures that Card is activated or not.
- A valid e-mail id to fetch receipt directly into your mailbox.
- Mobile Number
- Don’t forget your four-digit (PIN) personal identification number
- For net banking user Net banking Password and Username
Must Read: Do you need Money for College Fee?
Some Essential Points When Paying Fee through Credit or Debit Card:
While paying the fees through Online mode must take care about the following points:
- Don’t Share Your PIN with others.
- Make sure that you have enough balance in your account linked to that debit card for transactions.
- Do not enter wrong pin again and again otherwise card will get blocked.
Procedure to Pay Fees Online:
Now let’s talk about “how to use these facilities for online payment”:
First of all choose the payment Option and then choose the Mode of payment i.e. Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
How to Pay Fees Online Using Debit Card?
- For paying fees, hand your debit card to the cashier of the store / shop and the cashier will swipe the debit card through the card reading machine.
- Now, Verify that the amount of fees entered in the card reader is correct. The card reader will then prompt you to enter your PIN number.
- If you decide the debit option, you can normally opt for cash back as well. Instead of having to go to the ATM to get extra cash, cash back allows you to obtain the cash along with your purchase. The cash will be deducted from your account as well.
- After that, you may check that your transaction has been approved or not and a notice will be sent in the card reader indicating if your transaction has been approved.
- If it has not been approved, it is likely that you do not have sufficient money in your account to make your transactions.
- At last, Keep track of the transactions that you make with your debit card.
Check Here: How to Get a Free College Education
How to Pay Fees Online using Credit Card?
- If you’re going to using credit card, make sure you that you have enough money in your account.
- Secondly, the website will ask you for your mode of payment. It will then direct you to the appropriate page.
- Now, enter your card number and the CVV/CVC2 number and you will also be asked to enter the month and year in which your card expires. The card holder’s names may also be required.
- CVV/CVC2 number is a three-digit number at the back of your card. It is placed to the right of a Four-digit number. That Four-digit number is the last Four-digit number of the card number.
- After that, you might be asked to create a password for online card payment. If you select the OTP option, you’ll be sent a password by SMS or e-mail from the bank.
- This password can only be used once and it remains valid for a limited period of time only.
- And finally your transaction is done!
Also Check: Highest Paying Best Jobs for Women
How to Pay Fees Online Using Net Banking facility?
In case if you want to use your Net banking Facility then,
- Choose the Net banking Option and choose the bank
- Then you will be redirected to a new page asking for your details like Net banking User Name and Password
- Enter the User Name and Password and hit on Log In
- Now a new page will come out along with message asking for confirmation
- Hit on confirming option and then an OTP (One Time Password) will appear on next screen
- Use the OTP and enter into the dialog box and hit on submit tab
- Once you hit you will receive a message regarding successful transaction.
Do You Know: How to Download Challan Form By Using Internet
While Making Payment Online, You May Always Follow Below Indicated Instructions
When you’re using online mode to pay your application fee, protect your-self from online fraud like
- Get printout/slip of online fee transaction.
- Don’t Write Their Password on plain papers.
- If you realize that there is something going wrong then instantly inform to your bank
Yearly, many organizations like SBI, SSC, UPSC, UKPSC etc conducted various recruitment exams to provide placements to candidates on reputed posts through test. Those who are going to apply for any employment tests, they will pay their examination fee through online (Debit Card, Credit Card, Check, Money Order and Fee Waiver) or offline (Challan Form) mode only. By using above instructions regarding How to Pay Fees Online, applicants can pay their examination fee easily while using online method.
We hope after going through this article you will definitely get the answer of question that How to Pay Fees Online? So candidates, for getting information related to your search, you can bookmark this page to fetch regular updated information on your one click because we’re working on timely basis.
You can also acquire entire latest info from our web portal which is recruitmentresult.com or may follow us on Facebook or Google plus to obtain up to date news on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On