How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
When, we are going to apply for any competitive exam or a course, the first questions put-up in our mind is that How to Pay Fees Online through Credit/Debit Card. Now a day, most of people using online banking to pay schools or colleges fee and it is a new trend to pay Fees Online Through Credit / Debit Card. It is most powerful technique we have to do online transaction saves you from the headache of paying applications fee physically.
Almost, every organization has online gateway for their transactions electronically. If we talk about the previous era, most of organization or institutions receive their provided courses by cash payment only but now the time has been changed and the colleges or university provides facility to pay your fees by using a credit card, debit card or Net banking facility etc.
Through this page, you can get Step Wise Procedure or instructions To Pay Fees Online through Credit/Debit Card which is structured by experts of recruitmentresult.com, please have a look and scroll down this page.
How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Before Going To Pay Your Fee, Please Make Sure That You Have:
- A valid Debit or Credit cards
- Ensures that Card is activated or not.
- A valid e-mail id to fetch receipt directly into your mailbox.
- Mobile Number
- Don’t forget your four-digit (PIN) personal identification number
Some Essential Points When Paying Fee through Credit or Debit Card:
- Don’t Share Your PIN with others.
- Make sure that you have enough balance in your account linked to that debit card for transactions.
How it Works:
If Using Debit Card:
- For paying fees, hand your debit card to the cashier of the store / shop and the cashier will swipe the debit card through the card reading machine.
- Now, Verify that the amount of fees entered in the card reader is correct. The card reader will then prompt you to enter your PIN number.
- If you decide the debit option, you can normally opt for cash back as well. Instead of having to go to the ATM to get extra cash, cash back allows you to obtain the cash along with your purchase. The cash will be deducted from your account as well.
- After that, you may check that your transaction has been approved or not and a notice will be sent in the card reader indicating if your transaction has been approved.
- If it has not been approved, it is likely that you do not have sufficient money in your account to make your transactions.
- At last, Keep track of the transactions that you make with your debit card.
If using Credit Card:
- If you’re going to using credit card, make sure you that you have enough money in your account.
- Secondly, the website will ask you for your mode of payment. It will then direct you to the appropriate page.
- Now, enter your card number and the CVV/CVC2 number and you will also be asked to enter the month and year in which your card expires. The card holder’s names may also be required.
- CVV/CVC2 number is a three-digit number at the back of your card. It is placed to the right of a Four-digit number. That Four-digit number is the last Four-digit number of the card number.
- After that, you might be asked to create a password for online card payment. If you select the OTP option, you’ll be sent a password by SMS or e-mail from the bank.
- This password can only be used once and it remains valid for a limited period of time only.
- And finally your transaction is done!
While Making Payment Online, You May Always Follow Below Indicated Instructions
When you’re using online mode to pay your application fee, protect your-self from online fraud like
- Get printout/slip of online fee transaction.
- Don’t Write Their Password on plain papers.
- If you realize that there is something going wrong then instantly inform to your bank
Yearly, many organizations like SBI, SSC, UPSC, UKPSC etc conducted various recruitment exams to provide placements to candidates on reputed posts through test. Those who are going to apply for any employment tests, they will pay their examination fee through online (Debit Card, Credit Card, Check, Money Order and Fee Waiver) or offline (Challan Form) mode only. By using above instructions, applicants can pay their examination fee easily while using online method.
So candidates, for getting information related to your search, you can bookmark this page to fetch regular updated information on your one click because we’re working on timely basis. You can also acquire entire latest info from our web portal which is recruitmentresult.com or may follow us on Facebook or Google plus to obtain up to date news on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Get Latest Defence Jobs||Latest Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest PSU Jobs||Get Latest Teaching Jobs|
|Find More PSC Jobs||Search Railway Jobs From Here|
|Latest Private Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|