Government of Tamilnadu has released a latest notification as TN ICDS Recruitment 2019 for 626 Vacancies. There are District & Block Coordinators/Project Asst, Accountant and other posts available. Eligible candidates can apply for 626 ICDS Jobs before last date. Complete details regarding Integrated Child Development Service Vacancy given below on this page.
ICDS Recruitment Advertisement PDF:
|ICDS Notification 2019||Download Here|
|ICDS Terms of Reference Notice||Download Here|
|Name of District & No of Blocks||Download Here|
|ICDS List of Block Names||Download Here|
|ICDS Application form 2019||Download Here|
|Official Portal||Check Here|
Highlights of ICDS Recruitment 2019:
- Organization Name: Integrated Child Development Service
- Name of Posts: Block Coordinators/Project Asst/Accountant & Others
- ICDS Vacancies: 626
- Last Date for ICDS Recruitment: 21.06.2019
- Mode of Hiring: Tests / Interview
- Official Website: icds.tn.nic.in
- Location: Tamilnadu
ICDS Vacancy Distribution:
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|State Project Management Unit (SPMU)|
|District Level Help Desk (DLHD)|
|District Project Assistants||21||Rs.18,000|
|Block Level Help Desk (BLHD)|
|Block Project Assistants||292||Rs.15,000|
Essential Educational Qualification:
Aspirants must have possessed with MBA/Graduate/ PG Degree from recognized university having required experience if admissible. Such candidates who are appearing in required degree examination need not to apply for ICDS Jobs.
Candidate’s age limit should be between 28 to 65 years for ICDS Vacancy. Relaxation in age will be given to the candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
Applied candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test or interview. According to the number of sent applications, organization will decide to conduct exam, interview or any other mode of selection for ICDS Recruitment.
Selected candidate have to produce original documents related to educational qualification, eligibility, age, reservation at the time of document verification. Candidate those will be failed to produce such documents, liable to be disqualified.
Read This: Interview Preparation Tips
Coimbatore, Cuddalore, Dharmapuri, Erode, Kancheepuram, Karur, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagapattinam, Namakkal, Perambalur, Pudukkottai, Salem, Sivagangai, Thanjavur, Theni, Thiruvarur, Tiruppur, Tiruvannamalai, Tuticorin, Vellore.
How to Fill ICDS Application Form?
Candidates, who wish to apply for ICDS Recruitment, need to follow instructions given below:
- Visit to the official portal of particular ICDS for ICDS Application Form.
- Go to the section under ICDS Scheme in Tamil Nadu.
- Select appropriate link “Hiring of Manpower @State Level/District Level/Block Level for POSHAN ABHIYAAN, Tamil Nadu State” related to post.
- On this new page, you have to press the appropriate link of ICDS Notification.
- Candidates have to match their eligibility with the requisite criteria.
- Eligible candidates can fill Application Form in all respects.
- Send this ICDS Application Form to the given address given below on this page.
Check Here: Anganwadi Recruitment
Candidates need to send the application form to following address via Registered Post/ Speed Post:
Director cum Mission Director,
Integrated Child Development Project Schemes,
No.6, Pammal Nalla thambi Street, M.G.R. Road,
Taramani, Chennai – 113
Aspirants who are going to apply for ICDS Recruitment may go to official website for other details. You may also follow recruitmentresult.com on Facebook or Google+ and Subscribe for latest updates about ICDS Jobs 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|