IFS Application Form
IFoS (Mains) DAF is scheduled To Be Release on 04th Sep 2018!! Qualified contenders in Civil Service (Preliminary) Examination, 2018 held on 03-06-2018 have to submit IFS Application Form (Detailed Application Form (DAF)) for IFoS (Main) Examination, 2018 on or before the last date which is 18-09-2018 till 06.00 PM.
Apart from submitting DAF-IFoS, you need to make the payment of Fee (Where applicable) as per the prescribed mode i.e. ONLINE and submit the same ONLINE for participating in Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2018 that is scheduled to be held from 02-12-2018.
IFS 2018 Application Form Instructions
It may be noted that mere submission of Indian Forest Service Exam Application Form / IFS Application form 2018 does not, ipso facto, confer on any right for admission to the Main Examination.
Changes, if any, in the postal address or e-mail address or mobile number after submission of the DAF may be communicated to the Commission at once. For more details of IFS Application Form 2018–19, check this page of recruitmentresult.com.
IFS Application Form
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Last Date to fill IFS online application form||04-09-2018 to 18-09-2018|
|IFS Civil Services Mains Exam Date||02-12-2018|
IFS Eligibility Criteria:
If you possess required Indian Forest Service Eligibility Criteria which is below given then you can fill IFS Application form:
- A resident of India,
- A subject of Bhutan/Nepal,
- Tibetan refugees came in India earlier than 1 January 1962 for settling here permanently;
- PIO category candidates who have migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
More Details on: IFS Exam Eligibility Criteria
What will be the upper and lower age limit?
- Age of candidates applying for IFS Notification must not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 32 years (i.e. he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1986 and not later than 1st August, 1997)
- Relaxation in age will be provided to reserved category candidates as given below who are going to fill IFS Application Form.
|Category||Relaxation (in years)|
|Candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st January, 1980 to the 31st day of December, 1989||5 years|
|Defence Services personnel disabled in operations during hostilities||3 years|
|Ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years Military Service as on 1st August, 2017 and have been released||5 years|
|In the case of ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period|
of assignment of five years of Military Service as on 1st August, 2017
Check Also: IFS Salary Structure
- Candidates should be graduated with one the following subjects namely Botany, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Chemistry, Mathematics, Geology, Physics, Zoology and Statistics. Or,
- Candidates should hold graduation degree in Forestry, Agriculture or Engineering obtained from a recognized state or central university.
- Candidates must have any other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Check Now: Graduate Jobs
|Only Qualified contenders in IFS Prelims Examination are eligible to participate in Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2018 to be held from 2nd December 2018. The DAF will be available on the Commission website from 04-09-2018 to 18-09-2018 till 06.00 PM.|
Number of Attempts:
- Every candidate appearing at the Examination, who is otherwise eligible, will be permitted six attempts at the examination.
- This restriction on the number of attempts will not apply in the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates who are otherwise eligible.
- A physically handicapped candidate belonging to the General Category will be eligible for nine attempts.
- The relaxation will be available to the physically handicapped candidates who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
IFS Exam Fee:
- Candidates applying (excepting Female/SC/ST/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) for Civil Services (Mains) Examination are required to pay a fee of Rs.100/-
- Applicants can pay examination fee either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit /Debit card.
Must Check: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Mode of Selection:
There will be two successive stages of Indian Forest Service Examination that are:
(i) Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination; and
(ii) Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the Indian Forest Service.
Check Out:-IFS Exam Pattern
IFS Main Exam Pattern:
There will be six papers and all paper is required to be answered in English only.
|Paper I||General English||300 Marks|
|Paper II||General Knowledge||300 Marks|
|Paper III||Any two subjects 200 marks to be selected from the list of each the optional subjects set out in Para 2 below. Each subject have two papers||200 marks for each paper|
|Papers III, IV, V and VI|
Get Here Details of: IFS Syllabus
List of Optional Subjects of IFS Exam Syllabus for Main Examination:
- Chemical Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Get Here: IFS Previous Year Question Papers
- Candidates, if you score the minimum qualifying marks in the exam then you will be called for furthers selection process that is personality test/interview.
- The maximum marks for personal interview will be 300.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Fill UPSC IFS Application Form?
To fill IFS Application form, candidates are required to check below stated simple steps.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of UPSC first i.e.upsconline.nic.in
- On the homepage candidates will get “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC” link
- Candidates need to hit on the foresaid link
- Once candidates hit on the link a new page will come out along with the applying links as:
- Go to the “Hit here for Part 1 Registration” link and hit on
Now Part 1 Registration Starts:
- Now aspirants will get the UPSC IFS Application Form
- Read out all the instructions and then go to:
- Hit on Yes tab and then you will be redirected to a new page having the IFS Application Form For Mains Exam.
- Now candidates need to complete the UPSC IFS Application form online
- After the completion of IFS Application form an automated Registration ID and Password will be sent to candidates on their registered Mobile Number or Email Address
- Candidates are advised to keep the Registration ID safe and move towards the next step that is Part 02 Of IFS Registration form
PART 2 Registration Continues:
- To complete the IFS Part 02 Registration form candidates need to go to the previous page and have to hit on Hit here for Part 02 Registration
- A new Pop up window will appear asking for details like Registration ID and DOB etc
- Candidates need to enter the details and then have to hit on the submit tab
- The pat 2 of IFS Application form includes filling up Payment details (except for fee exempted candidates), selection of examination centre, uploading of Photograph and Signature and agreeing to declaration.
- Candidates need to upload the testimonials and have to pay the requisite amount of application fees
- After completing the whole IFS Application Online Process candidates need to hit on the final submission tab
- At last aspirants need to take a print out of the IFS Mains Exam Application Form and keep it safe for using further
Guidelines regarding uploading of signature and photograph:
Scanned photograph should be in JPG format. The digital size of file must be less than 40 kb and greater than 3 kb and resolution 140 pixel height by 110 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of each file must be less than 40 kb and greater than 1 kb and resolution 110 pixel height by 140 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
Check Now: IFS Coaching Centres In India
IFS Exam Centres:
(ii) CENTRES OF Civil Services (Mains) EXAMINATION:-
- Dispur (Guwahati),
- Port Blair and
Check Also: IFS Exam Centers
UPSC IFS Admit Card 2018:
To appear in Civil Services Mains exam, candidates must have UPSC IFS 2018 Admit Card, contains relevant details such as Name, Roll number, date of birth, Gender, venue, Date of Exam, Exam time, Photo and signature, Important guidelines etc. so, participated aspirants can download UPSC IFS Admit Card 2018 using online mode. It is expected that IFS Hall Ticket will be released 3 weeks before the commencement of the examination.
UPSC IFS Result 2018:
After the successfully completion of Indian Forest Service examination, UPSC IFS 2018 Result will be declared on the official site. So, candidates can check their UPSC IFS Exam Results by the help of this web page. For this, you are required to stay tuned with us. As per latest update, it is estimated that UPSC IFS Result 2018 will be declared in the month of January/ February 2019.
- The DAF will be available on the Commission website from 04-09-2018 to 18-09-2018 till 06.00 PM.
- The E-Admit card alongwith the time table of the Main Examination: 3 weeks before the commencement of the Examination
- Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2018 to be held from 02-12-2018
Check Now: IFS Preparation Books
For Grievance Redressal
The Union Public Service Commission has a Facilitation Counter near the Examination Hall Building in its Campus. Candidates may obtain any information/clarification regarding their result of the above mentioned examination on all working days between 10.00 Hrs. to 17.00 Hrs. in person or on:
Appliers can read go through this Official Link to attain other information about IFS Application form 2018. Contenders can also bookmark this page for getting updated information about IFS Application Form by pressing CTRL+D or follow us on Facebook and Google plus. Follow us on Face book/ Google Plus to obtain latest upcoming career related notification regarding result/ admit card/ recruitment and others.
Candidates are advised to check our website frequently for further information regarding latest recruitments, admit card and others as we’ll cover it shortly. Sub-scribe our web- portal through mail address to obtain latest upcoming career related notification regarding result/ admit card/ recruitment and others directly in your mail- box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Online Test for UPSC||UPSC Notification|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Previous Year Question Paper|
|UPSC Entrance Exam||UPSC Application Form|