IFS Application Form
All the contenders who want to fill IFS Application Form, they must check UPSC IFS Notification details from this page!! The upcoming IFS Prelims examination is going to be held on 03-06-2018 and IFS Mains exam will be conducted on 02-12-2018 by Union Public Service Commission. Candidates who wish to become IFS Officer by cracking Indian Forest Service Exam they may go though the IFS Exam Notification which will release on official website on 07-02-2018. After going through the notification interested aspirants who found themselves eligible must fill the IFS Application Form 2018 before the closing date that is 06-03-2018.
Highlights of this Page
Aspirants who wish to apply against this IFS Exam Notification must first go for registration process and then submit their IFS Application Form in prescribed manner before the last date given above. The candidates who are applying to get recruited for Indian Forest Service posts can attain the entire details regarding IFS exam dates and others by scrolling down the page of recruitmentresult.com which is well designed by our dedicated team members.
IFS Application Form
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Last Date to fill IFS online application form||06-03-2018|
Here we have provided the nationality criteria, so,you need to meet with one of the following criteria:
- A resident of India,
- A subject of Bhutan/Nepal,
- Tibetan refugees came in India earlier than 1 January 1962 for settling here permanently;
- PIO category candidates who have migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
More Details on: IFS Exam Eligibility Criteria
What will be the upper and lower age limit?
- Age of aspirants must not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 32 years (e. he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1985 and not later than 1st August, 1996)
- Relaxation in age will be provided to reserved category candidates as given below.
|Category||Relaxation (in years)|
|Candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st January, 1980 to the 31st day of December, 1989||5 years|
|Defence Services personnel disabled in operations during hostilities||3 years|
|Ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years Military Service as on 1st August, 2017 and have been released||5 years|
|In the case of ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period|
of assignment of five years of Military Service as on 1st August, 2017
- Candidates should be graduated with one the following subjects namely Botany, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Chemistry, Mathematics, Geology, Physics, Zoology and Statistics. Or,
- Candidates should hold graduation degree in Forestry, Agriculture or Engineering obtained from a recognized state or central university.
- Candidates must have any other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Check Now: Graduate Jobs
Number of Attempts:
- Every candidate appearing at the Examination, who is otherwise eligible, will be permitted six attempts at the examination.
- This restriction on the number of attempts will not apply in the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates who are otherwise eligible.
- A physically handicapped candidate belonging to the General Category will be eligible for nine attempts.
- The relaxation will be available to the physically handicapped candidates who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
IFS Exam Fee:
- Candidates applying (excepting Female/SC/ST/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination are required to pay a fee of Rs.100/-
- Applicants can pay examination fee either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit /Debit card.
Mode of Selection:
- Willing candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Preliminary written exam (Objective type) and Mains written exam.
- After qualifying both examinations, candidates will be shortlisted for interview and selection of the shortlisted candidates will be made on their performance in interview.
Pattern for IFS Preliminary Exam pattern:
- Preliminary exam will have two papers which contains 200 marks for each.
- All questions are of objective type
- Mode of Language: English and Hindi
- Exam duration: 2 hours
- Negative Marking: 1/3 marks gets deducted for every incorrect response.
Check Out:-IFS Exam Pattern
IFS Main Exam Pattern:
There will be six papers and all paper is required to be answered in English only.
|Paper I||General English||300 Marks|
|Paper II||General Knowledge||300 Marks|
|Paper III||Any two subjects 200 marks to be selected from the list of each the optional subjects set out in Para 2 below. Each subject have two papers||200 marks for each paper|
|Papers III, IV, V and VI|
List of Optional Subjects of IFS Exam Syllabus for Main Examination:
- Chemical Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Candidates, if you score the minimum qualifying marks in the exam then you will be called for furthers selection process that is personality test/interview.
- The maximum marks for personal interview will be 300.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Fill UPSC IFS Application Form?
To fill Application Form, candidates are required to check below stated simple steps.
- Eligible candidates have to log on official website of organization that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- Now you will reach the home page to the section “What’s New” and choose suitable link.
- Then you will get the official notification regarding UPSC IFS Exam 2017 that must be read carefully by the appliers.
- After reading complete details go back to home page of UPSC and press on suitable link to apply online.
- Fill IFS Online Application Form with all the required details and upload the photographs and signature.
- After filling complete details candidates need to submit fee.
- Now you have to pay application fee (if required).
- Applicants should take print out of filled application form for future use.
IFS Exam Centres:
Related Links of IFS:-
UPSC IFS Admit Card 2018:
To appear in stated exam, candidates must have UPSC IFS 2018 Admit Card. so, participated aspirants can download it using online mode. Admit card contains name, address, examination centre, exam timings and others.
Get Details: Indian Forest Service Exam Admit Card
UPSC IFS Result 2018:
After the successfully completion of Indian Forest Service examination UPSC IFS 2018 Result will be declared on the official site. So, candidates can check their exam results by the help of this web page. For this, you are required to stay tuned with us.
Check Now: Indian Forest Service Exam Result
|Sl. No.||Exam Events||Tentative Date|
|1.||Date for issue of IFS notification and application form||07-02-2018|
|2.||Deadline to submit the application form||06-03-2018|
|3.||Examination Date (Pre)||03-06-2018|
|4.||Examination date (Main)||02-12-2018|
Check Now: UPSC Books
Appliers can read go through this Official Link to attain other information about IFS Application form 2018. Contenders can also bookmark this page for getting updated information about IFS Application Form by pressing CTRL+D or follow us on Facebook and Google plus. Follow us on Face book/ Google Plus to obtain latest upcoming career related notification regarding result/ admit card/ recruitment and others.
Check Below Given Links:
Candidates are advised to check our website frequently for further information regarding latest recruitments, admit card and others as we’ll cover it shortly. Sub-scribe our web- portal through mail address to obtain latest upcoming career related notification regarding result/ admit card/ recruitment and others directly in your mail- box.