IFS Application Form
UPSC is inviting IFS Application Form for Indian Forest Service Examination, 2016. All those candidates who are preparing for this Examination must fill UPSC IFS Online application form 2016 without waiting on or before the last date 27th May 2016.
All those competitors who are willing to apply for IFS Examination 2016 should note that they are required to appear in Civil Services (preliminary) Examination and qualify the same for next / second stage of Indian Forest Service (Main) examination (Written and Interview).
UPSC will organize a Screening Test for selection to IFS (Main) Examination 2016 through Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2016 which will be conducted on 07th August, 2016.
The Indian Forest Service Examination consists of two successive stages i.e. Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination for the selection of applicants for the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination and shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. UPSC conducts it once in a year and huge numbers of candidates participates in this examination.
Other details about IFS application form 2016 like eligibility criteria, selection process, online registration etc are given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
IFS Application Form
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Last Date to fill IFS online application form||27th May 2016|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC IFS Exam:
Candidates who wish to get job in UPSC Indian Forest Service must be either:-
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin (PIO) who has migrated from Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Pakistan, Burma, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, Zaire and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
IFS Exam Eligibility Criteria:- Check Now
Aspirants must have possessed Graduate Degree with one or more of the subjects as Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Sciences/ Botany/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics/ Zoology/ Agriculture/ Forestry/ Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
Applying candidate’s age should be 21 years to 32 years for Indian Forest Service Examination. Reserved category candidates will be given relaxation as per norms govt. of India. SC/ST applicants will be given 5 years relaxation and OBC applicants will be given 3 years relaxation as on 1st August 2015.
Related Links of IFS:-
Applicants have to submit Rs. 100/- as application fee by going through in any SBI branch by cash or by using net banking or any other mode of online payment for IFS 2015 exam. Reserved category candidates (All females/ SC/ ST/ PH etc.) are exempted from paying application fee.
UPSC IFS Exam Centers:
Mode of Selection:
Applying candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Preliminary written exam (Objective type) and Mains written exam. After qualifying both examinations, candidates will be shortlisted for interview and selection of the shortlisted candidates will be made on their performance in interview.
To Clear All Round of Selection Process Easily, Must Go through Below Given Articles:-
Indian Forest Service Exam Pattern:
This includes two compulsory papers. Each paper will be 200 marks for two hours. First paper will be objective type and second paper will be descriptive type.
It consist six papers as following:-
|Paper I||General English||300 Marks|
|Paper II||General Knowledge||300 Marks|
|Paper III||Any two subjects 200 marks to be selected from the list of each the optional subjects set out in Para 2 below. Each subject have two papers||200 marks for each paper|
Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
Check Out:-IFS Exam Pattern
List of Optional Subjects of IFS Exam Syllabus for Main Examination:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Provided that the candidates will not be allowed to offer the following combination of subjects:
- Agriculture and Agricultural Engg.
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science.
- Agriculture and ·Forestry.
- Chemistry and Chemical Engg.
- Mathematics and Statistics.
Of the Engineering subjects viz. Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering- not more than one subject;
Check Below Given Preparation Tips of Above Related Subjects:-
How to Fill IFS Application Form?
All of you need to follow these steps to submit IFS Application Form -
- First of all eligible candidates have to log on official website that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- Then go to the section “What’s New” and hit the link ‘Notification – Indian Forest Service Examination, 2016’.
- Now applicants will get the official notification regarding UPSC IFS Exam 2016 that must be read carefully by the appliers.
- Then go to the home page of UPSC and press on “UPSC ONLINE APPLICATIONS” link in the down left side of page.
- Then press on “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”
- Then hit the link under Part-I Registration (against Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination) and fill all the required details and upload the photographs and signature.
- After this process candidates need to submit fee.
- After fee submission applicants need to log on official website again for Part – II registration and fill required bank details before final submission.
- Applicants should take print out of filled application form for future use.
You May Also Read:- Procedure To Fill Online Form
IFS Exam Schedule:
|IFS application form last date||27th May 2016|
|Last date to submit application fee in cash|
|Closing date to submit online application fee||26th May 2016|
|IFS Preliminary Examination / Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination date||07th August, 2016|
|Date of Main Examination||November, 2016|
Give Now:- Online Practice Test For UPSC
Appliers can read below mentioned Official Notification to attain other information about IFS Application form 2016. Contenders can also bookmark this page for getting updated information about IFS Application Form by pressing CTRL+D or follow us on facebook and Google plus.
IFS Application Form Notification:- Download PDF
Have A Look On this Useful Section
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Result||UPSC Books|
|UPSC Admit Card||UPSC Answer Key|