IFS Application Form
The notice regarding the UPSC IFS registration has been released by the organization. Candidates can fill IFS Application Form now for the part I part II registrations. Applicants must check the IFS eligibility details and dates of exam that is mention below. The last date for submission of IFS online application form is 18-03-2019 till 18.00 hours
Latest Update on 20-02-2019
The IFS registration process has been started by the union public service commission. Candidates who want to apply for part I and part II registration dates can check details provided on this page. The official notice about UPSC IFS registration has been released on 19-02-2019. The links to apply for IFS online registrations are provided below. Candidates must submit the form till 18-03-2019 till 18.00 hours
Download IFS Application Form Notice: Press Here
For Part I IFS Registration: Press Here
For IFS II Registration: Press Here
UPSC IFS Important Dates
- Announcement of IFS official notification: 19-02-2019
- IFS application form submission (Prelims): 19-02-2019
- Last date to submit application (Prelims): 18-03-2019 till 18.00 hours
- IFS Pre Admit Card 2019: To be Updated
- IFS Pre Examination date: 02-06-2019
- Announcement of the Result (Pre): To be Updated
- Date for the submission of detailed IFS Application Form (DAF): To be Updated
- Commencement of the IFS (Mains): 01-12-2019
- The applications for the Main Examination will be called sometime in the month of July/August, 2019 through on-line mode.
- Result of the Exam (Mains): To be Updated
- Date of Commencement of IFS interview: To be Updated
IFS Application Form
What is the Eligibility Requirements for UPSC IFS 2019?
- Candidates must have a citizenship of India
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Must have completed graduation in any of the subjects like Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Geology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics and Zoology, Agriculture or Forestry or in Engineering from a recognized university or Institute
- Should be not less than 21 years and must not be more than 32 years of age on 1st August, 2019, i.e. he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1987 and not later than 1st August, 1998
Must go through Below Links:
|IFS Admit Card||IFS Exam Eligibility Criteria|
|IFS Exam Pattern||IFS Question Paper|
|IFS Syllabus||IFS Result|
|IFS Exam Centers||IFS Preparation Books|
|IFS Salary Structure||UPSC Notification|
|UPSC Exam Result||UPSC Age Limit|
|IFS Coaching Centres In India|
What are the IFS Physical Standards?
Applicants must be physically fit for admission to IFS exam 2019 according to regulations mentioned in appendix-III published on 19 February 2019 in gazette of India.
What is IFS Application Form Fees?
Candidates except Female/SC/ST/PWD candidates need to submit application fees of Rs 100/- in any of branch of state bank of India by cash or through net banking facility. Applications without the specified fee will be summarily rejected by organization.
What is the applying process for IFS Application Form 2019?
- Visit the official site of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Go through “What’s New” section available at the right side of the home page.
- Search the suitable link for “UPSC IFS Notification” and hit the same.
- Read the instructions mentioned in the notification properly.
- If you meet entre eligibility criteria then press an appropriate link to fill IFS Application Form.
- Fill all the required details correctly and upload necessary documents
- Check the details once and tap on the “Submit” tab at last
- Also take print out of the filled in UPSC IFS Form for future use.
UPSC Official Website Link: Get Here
Q1. Can Graduation Final Year Students also apply?
Ans. Yes, final year appearing candidates can apply for IFS Notification 2019.
Q2. What are the relaxations provided to reserved categories?
|For SC/ST||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|State of Jammu & Kashmir (Domiciled|
during the period from 01-01-1980
|Defense Services personnel||5 years|
|Ex-servicemen including Commissioned|
officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have
concentrated at least 5 years
|ECOs/ SSCOs||5 years|
|Blind, deaf-mute and Orthopedically|
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Q3. How many chances will a candidate get to crack IFS Exam?
|Candidates||Number of Attempts|
|General candidates||7 attempts|
|Other Backward Classes||9 attempts|
|Physically handicapped (general & OBC)||9 attempts|
|Physically handicapped (SC/ST)||unlimited|
Q4. What is the UPSC Exam Pattern for Indian forest services?
|Paper I||General English||300|
|Paper II||General Knowledge||300|
|Paper III||Optional Subject 1||200|
|Paper IV||Optional Subject 1||200|
|Paper V||Optional Subject 2||200|
|Paper VI||Optional Subject 2||200|
Read Here: Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
UPSC IFS Registration Details
All the dates and updates regarding UPSC IFS Notification have been announced by Union Public Service Commission. Candidates who are interested in Forest Services of India are required to keep in mind the details and fill IFS Application Form 2019 within the provided time duration. They must apply for UPSC IFS as soon as possible from the date of starting of online process to avoid last time rush on the official website.
We have explained the whole procedure to fill UPSC IFS Application Form. We will soon provide you all the direct links on this webpage so that willing contenders can go through the process easily.
Start Now: Online Quiz for Competitive Exams
Visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission regularly to get more details regarding IFS Application Form 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Online Test for UPSC||UPSC Notification|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Previous Year Question Paper|
|UPSC Entrance Exam||UPSC Application Form|