The Indira Gandhi National Open University provides the IGNOU Prospectus to the candidates, so that they can check the details for various courses for which they desire to take admission in this university. Candidates may get IGNOU Prospectus 2016 from this page or you may also download it from official site through online mode. Prospect contains all updated and latest details about all programs such as B.Ed, MA, MBA, BCA, M.COM etc provided by IGNOU like its Eligibility criteria, Syllabus Fees per programs, process to Admission form, Course duration and other required information.
The prospectus is available on this page or on the official website of the university which is available both in English & Hindi format. We are also providing the direct link of the IGNOU Prospectus on this page for the convenience of the aspirants. Recruitmentresult.com is expanded more details about the same such as qualification, selection process, how to apply etc. at the below section.
- Master’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
Check out- More Universities In India
For Master’s Degree Programs:
Candidates must hold Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 (three) year duration in concerned discipline with good academic records from a recognized University/ Institute.
For Bachelor’s Degree Course:
Aspirants applying for a Bachelor Degree program they should have passed 10+2 / intermediate in respective stream from a recognized board.
For Diplomas and Certificates Programs:
- Eligibility Criteria for Diplomas and Certificates Programs depends on Graduate or Post program if candidates applying for a Bachelor Diplomas or Certificate so they must have done 10 + 2 standard or its equivalent with English as a compulsory subject from well recognized Board.
- If candidates applying for a Post Graduate Diplomas or Certificate so they must have completed Bachelors Degree and above (with English as a compulsory subject at 10+2 level).
Selection of brilliant and willing aspirants will be done on basis of their performance in Entrance Exam.
Also Read- Other Entrance Exams in India
The candidates who are not able to clear their course within the maximum duration can take re-admission for additional period in continuation of the earlier period as under:
|Programmes||Duration of the programme||Re-admission validity|
|Certificate Programmes||6 Months||6 Months|
|Diploma/PG Diploma Programmes and all other Programmes* with one year duration||1 Year||1 Year|
|Bachelor’s Degree Programmes||3 Years||2 Years|
|Master’s Degree Programmes||2 Years||2 Years|
How to download IGNOU Prospectus:
- Candidates first go to official site of organization that is www.ignou.ac.in
- On home page of official site go to “Student Zone” section and hit “Admission Announcement” link.
- Now again hit “Common Prospectus (English)” under “Admission Announcement” section.
- After select the course name and check all the details.
- Now download it on your desktop.
- Take print out of it for future reference.
- The candidates belonging to above reserved categories admitted to IGNOU Programmes are willing for Government of India Scholarships. Candidates are requested to collect Scholarship forms from Directorate of Social Welfare or from the Office of Social Welfare Officer of their State, fill the form and submit the duly completed Scholarship Form and submit it to the Regional Director at the Regional Centre.
- Scholarship scheme of National Centre for Promotion of Employment of Disabled People (NCPEDP) for Post Graduate level courses is appropriate to candidates of this University also. Such students are advised to apply to the awarding authority directly.
More Scholarships for Students- Check Here
IGNOU Admission Procedure:
- Desirous candidates who want to apply to visit the official portal that is www.ignou.ac.in.
- Press enter on the “Student Zone” then “Admission” section for online form
- After that press enter on “Online Admission”.
- Fill the application form with all mandatory details, Upload scan necessary & required documents.
- Check all fill details again and submit the application form as per guidelines.
- Take a print out of the form and send it along with all required documents to regional centers of IGNOU at the particular address.
- Interested candidate may apply through the official website www.ignou.ac.in.
- Press enter on the “Student Zone” then “Downloads” section and downloads the form.
- Fill the form in correct manner and send along with all relevant testimonials to regional centers of IGNOU.
- Pass Port size Photograph
- Certificates in support of your educational qualification(s)
- If you are applying for MCA and have studied Mathematics at 10+2/Graduation level, attach marks sheet as proof.
- Experience certificate wherever required
- Category certificate (for SC/ST/PH/OBC (non-creamy layer) Minority candidates).
- Age certificate wherever required.
- Student Card duly filled in along with photograph.
- Acknowledgement Card duly affixed with the postage stamp for Rs 6/-.
- Attached a Pay Order/Demand Draft for the Programme Fee/Fee for the first year/Semester and have written your name, programme code and application No. on the reverse of the Demand Draft, issued by the bank.
- Attached documentary proof (photocopy of BPL ration card), in case of below poverty line students.
Entrants are advised to keep in touch with us for getting up to date information about IGNOU Prospectus. You can subscribe our free email service for getting latest info by email in your inbox. Also you can follow us on Facebook and Google+.
Candidates may also download their IGNOU Prospectus 2016 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IGNOU Admission Form||IGNOU Assignments|
|IGNOU Diploma Courses||IGNOU Distance Education|
|IGNOU Date Sheet||IGNOU Books Download Online|
|IGNOU Grade Card||IGNOU Sample Papers|
|IGNOU Counselling||IGNOU Openmat|