Get all the information about IGNOU Prospectus 2018 from this page!!! The Indira Gandhi National Open University provides all the required information about various courses such as B.Ed/MA/MBA/BCA/M.COM etc for the session 2018 – 2019. Candidates who want to pursuing their higher studies in this university and looking for the Indira Gandhi National Open University prospectus can download it from the official website through online mode by following the beneath revealed procedure. IGNOU prospectus 2018 is available on this page or on the official website of the university which is available both in English & Hindi format.
This Page Highlights:
Prospect contains all updated and latest details of IGNOU Admissions such as Eligibility criteria, Syllabus Fees per programs, process to Admission form, Course duration and other required information. You can check out the direct link of the IGNOU Prospectus on this page which we are providing here for your convenience. To get further detailed information about the The Indira Gandhi National Open University admission procedure, you can take a visit in the below segment of this page which is well supplied by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
- Master’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
Check Here: IGNOU University Courses List
For Master’s Degree Programs:
Candidates must hold Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 (three) year duration in concerned discipline with good academic records from a recognized University/ Institute.
For Bachelor’s Degree Course:
Aspirants applying for a Bachelor Degree program they should have passed 10+2 / intermediate in respective stream from a recognized board.
For Diplomas and Certificates Programs:
- Eligibility Criteria for Diplomas and Certificates Programs depends on Graduate or Post program if candidates applying for a Bachelor Diplomas or Certificate so they must have done 10 + 2 standard or its equivalent with English as a compulsory subject from well recognized Board.
- If candidates applying for a Post Graduate Diplomas or Certificate so they must have completed Bachelors Degree and above (with English as a compulsory subject at 10+2 level).
Get Details: IGNOU Admission Form
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Entrance Exam which will be conducted by the selection panel of the Indira Gandhi National Open University.
The candidates who are not able to clear their course within the maximum duration can take re-admission for additional period in continuation of the earlier period as under:
|Programmes||Duration of the programme||Re-admission validity|
|Certificate Programmes||6 Months||6 Months|
|Diploma/PG Diploma Programmes and all other Programmes* with one year duration||1 Year||1 Year|
|Bachelor’s Degree Programmes||3 Years||2 Years|
|Master’s Degree Programmes||2 Years||2 Years|
Want to Know? IGNOU Fee Structure
- According to the agreement with Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), One hundred students who are going to take admission are entitled to get 50% fee concession in the programmes offered by the University during a year.
- All the KVS employees who want to take admission may send their applications along with the necessary full programme fee directly to the Concerned Regional Centres without routing through IGNOU HQs.
- The reimbursement in fees of 50% will be made only to such candidates duly recommended by the KVS HQs to SRD, IGNOU HQs.
Check These Related Links:
Fee Exemption for SC/ST Students under the SCSP and TSP Schemes:
The scheme of fee exemption is applicable for students belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, enrolled for July 2018 /January 2018 in compliance of guidelines issued by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India (GOI).
How to download IGNOU Prospectus:
- Candidates first go to official site of organization that is www.ignou.ac.in
- On home page of official site go to “Student Zone” section and hit “Admission Announcement” link.
- Now again hit “Common Prospectus (English)” under “Admission Announcement” section.
- After select the course name and check all the details.
- Now download it on your desktop.
- Take print out of it for future reference.
- Prospectus can be obtained from the nearest IGNOU regional centres by paying a fee of Rs.200/-
- Candidates can get the prospectus by sending a Demand Draft of Rs.250/- in favour of IGNOU, New Delhi, to Registrar (Student Registration Division), Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-68
Get IGNOU Prospectus Directly: Official Notice
The candidates belonging to above reserved categories admitted to IGNOU Programmes are willing for Government of India Scholarships. Candidates are requested to collect Scholarship forms from Directorate of Social Welfare or from the Office of Social Welfare Officer of their State, fill the form and submit the duly completed Scholarship Form and submit it to the Regional Director at the Regional Centre.
Scholarship scheme of National Centre for Promotion of Employment of Disabled People (NCPEDP) for Post Graduate level courses is appropriate to candidates of this University also. Such students are advised to apply to the awarding authority directly.
Get Here: List of Scholarship in India
IGNOU Admission Procedure:
- Desirous candidates who want to apply to visit the official portal that is www.ignou.ac.in.
- Press enter on the “Student Zone” then “Admission” section for online form
- After that press enter on “Online Admission”.
- Fill the application form with all mandatory details, Upload scan necessary & required documents.
- Check all fill details again and submit the Application Formas per guidelines.
- Take a print out of the form and send it along with all required documents to regional centers of IGNOU at the particular address.
- Interested candidate may apply through the official website www.ignou.ac.in.
- Press enter on the “Student Zone” then “Downloads” section and downloads the form.
- Fill the form in correct manner and send along with all relevant testimonials to regional centers of IGNOU.
- Pass Port size Photograph
- Certificates in support of your educational qualification(s)
- If you are applying for MCA and have studied Mathematics at 10+2/Graduation level, attach marks sheet as proof.
- Experience certificate wherever required
- Category certificate (for SC/ST/PH/OBC (non-creamy layer) Minority candidates).
- Age certificate wherever required.
- Student Card duly filled in along with photograph.
- Acknowledgement Card duly affixed with the postage stamp for Rs 6/-.
- Attached a Pay Order/Demand Draft for the Programme Fee/Fee for the first year/Semester and have written your name, programme code and application No. on the reverse of the Demand Draft, issued by the bank.
- Attached documentary proof (photocopy of BPL ration card), in case of below poverty line students.
Check Here: Entrance Exam in India
Entrants are advised to keep in touch with us for getting up to date information about IGNOU Prospectus. You can subscribe our free email service for getting latest info by email in your inbox. Also you can follow us on Facebook and Google+.
Candidates may also download their IGNOU Prospectus 2018 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Start a New Life In College?|
|UGC Approved University List||Best Career Opportunities|