Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
Intelligence Bureau (IB), Ministry of Home Affairs has proclaimed vacancy advertisement entitled as Intelligence Bureau Recruitment. Through MHA IB Recruitment 2019, organization will selects eligible Indians for IB Technical Assistant/AO positions. So, interested candidates can apply for Intelligence Bureau Notification till the last date that is 09-09-2019 (for AO) and 25-08-2019 (for Technical Assistant)
|Intelligence Bureau AO Recruitment Notice||Download PDF|
|Intelligence Bureau Technical Assistant Recruitment Notice||Download PDF|
|Intelligence Bureau Official Link||Press Here|
|Intelligence Bureau LIO Syllabus||Get Now|
|IB Admit Card||Get Now|
|IB Result||Get Now|
Details of IB Recruitment 2019:
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau – Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||AO and Technical Assistant|
|Job Location||Across India|
|IB Notification Last date for Technical Assistant||25-08-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Intelligence Bureau AO Recruitment Application Form||09-09-2019|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy Details:
- Administrative Officer
- Technical Assistant
Who is eligible to apply for IB MHA Recruitment?
For MHA IB Administrative Officer Recruitment 2019
Officers under the Central Government:-
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- With five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in the scale of pay of Rs.9300-34800 in Pay Band-2 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4200 (Pre-revised) or equivalent
- Possessing a Degree from a recognised University and five years’ experience in Administration, Housekeeping, Budget Management and Establishment.
For MHA IB Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019
Individuals must meet required educational qualification/ experience from recognized Institutions as mention in official notification.
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Five years of professional experience in a supervisory capacity in a Library of Standing.
Age Restrictions for Intelligence Bureau Jobs:
56 years as on the last date of receiving of applications.
Read Now: Why Should We Hire You?
What is the monthly salary?
- For Intelligence Bureau AO Recruitment: Rs. 44900/- to Rs.142400/-
- For MHA Technical Assistant Recruitment: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-
What is the Intelligence Bureau Selection Process?
- Stage 1: Screening of Applications
- Stage 2: Past experience
- Stage 3: Face to Face Interview
What is Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Applying Process?
- Visit to the official website that is mha.gov.in
- Follow on “Notifications” tab from menu bar.
- Hit on “Vacancies” from drop-down list
- Follow and press on “Publication of vacancy circular for the post of Administrative Officer in LNJN NICFS in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar-reg” link or “Filling up of one post of Technical Assistant in Department of Official Language of Ministry of Home Affairs on Deputation (including short-term contract) or absorption basis-reg” link.
- Download format of MHA Application Form
- Fill Intelligence Bureau Application Form with complete details.
- Attach essential documents
- Put IB Application Form in an envelope super-scribing with “Application for the post of…”
- Send completed Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Application Form to postal address mentioned below.
Postal Address :
Director, LNJN National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science (MHA),
Institutional Area, Outer Ring Road,
Sector-3, Rohini, Delhi 110085
For Technical Assistant:
Under Secretary (Ad-V),
Ministry of Home Affairs,
Room No. 93-B, North Block,
New Delhi 110001
Check Now: More Jobs in Delhi
IB Recruitment 2019 FAQs:
Question 1: Who can apply for Intelligence Bureau AO Recruitment?
Answer: Officers under the Central Government holding relevant degree.
Question 2: What is the Last Date to apply for Intelligence Bureau Administrative Officer Recruitment?
Answer: 09-09-2019 (for LIO) and 25-08-2019 (for Technical Assistant)
Question 3: What is the location of Jobs?
Answer: Across India
Question 4: What are the Full Form of MHA and IB?
Answer: Ministry of Home Affairs and Intelligence Bureau respectively.
Intelligence Bureau Jobs Advertisement:
Individuals who possess required eligibility criteria and want to be a part of Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs can grab this opportunity by applying for Intelligence Bureau Advertisement via offline process by the help of above provided steps. You may like this web portal (recruitmentresult.com) on Facebook or follow us on twitter for fetching more info related same.
For other upcoming info regarding Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2019, job seekers may visit this page on regular basis. Join us on Google Plus also to get latest updates time to time. For knowing more about Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2019, follow its Official Link. Stay connected with us for more updates about latest Intelligence Bureau job notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Government Jobs||Upcoming Sarkari Naukri|
|Latest Jobs By State||Upcoming Jobs By Qualification|
|Latest Jobs By Organisation||Jobs For Freshers In India|
|Best Companies To Work For In India||Difference Between Recruitment And Selection|