Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
Recently, Intelligence Bureau has strewed a vacancy notification titled as Intelligence Bureau Recruitment. Applications are invited by the organization from eligible contenders for filling up the vacant positions of Group A such as Deputy Director/Tech and others through offline mode. Job seekers who are interested can apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017.
What This Page Includes?
Career- oriented and skilled candidates need to submit application form in correct manner till the last date that is given below. To get complete details related to government sector jobs you need to read this page which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|last date to apply||Within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement|
Intelligence Bureau Vacancies:
|Posts Name||No. of Posts|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech-Telephone||01|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech||02|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Tech||161|
Applying candidates must have passed in 12th Board exams and should possess degree of Engineering such as B.E or B.Tech or B.Sc (Engg)/MCA or its equivalent Degree in related field with good academic records and relevant years of experience (if necessary).
You Can Also Check:
- Project Management Skills (IT/Civicon/Sateliite Network/Data Centres)
- GPS, GIS
- Ground Segment
- Mobile App Development
- Network Administration & Security
- Software Development
- Cyber Security
- Digital/Computer/Cyber Forensics
- Database Administration
- OS and Server Administration
- Cloud Computing
- Ethical Hacking
- Encryption Matters
Limitations of Age:
Age of aspirants must not be more than 56 years. The relaxation in age will also be granted to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
|Posts Name||Salary Details|
|Deputy Director/Tech||As per norms|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech-Telephone||Rs. 15600-39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Tech||Rs. 5200-20200 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Mode of Hiring for Intelligence Bureau Job:
- Applying aspirants for these job openings in government sector will get scrutinized on the basis of their performance in Written Examination and Trade Test.
- TA or other expenses will be admissible only to the candidates that belong to reserved category under the Rules.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Guidelines which helps you in applying against Intelligence Bureau Jobs:
- Aspirants are required to log on to the official website of the organization that is www.mha.nic.in
- After that you are required to choose suitable job post for which you want to apply.
- Go through the notification and read the relevant details carefully.
- After reading complete details you have to download application form and take a print out of it.
- Now fill your application form with complete and correct details
- Attach your passport size photograph and other relevant documents.
- After filling the complete details, prepare an envelope an super- scribes with “application for the post of…………..”
- Lastly send your filled application form to address mentioned below before the closing date.
To the Joint Deputy Director/G, Intelligence Bureau,
Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P. Marg,
Bapu Dham, New Delhi-21
Check Now: More Jobs in Delhi
Last date to submit application form: within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Aspirants who wish to get other information related to above vacancies may check this Official Link. Candidates, if you have any query or doubt regarding this post, then you can tell us by posting your comments in the comments box.
Get Other Relevant Job Options: