Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
Good news for those candidates who are looking for Central Government Jobs as Intelligence Bureau has recently released Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification. Intelligence Bureau Notification has been depicted by organization with the purpose to hire 134 eligible contenders for IB ACIO/DCIO Vacancy.
All those candidates who are interested and possess Graduation Degree with good academic records need to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 by submitting their IB Application Form to postal address mentioned below till the last date given here.
This Page Includes:
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Last Date:
Job seekers applying for B Career need to send their offline Application form till the last date that is 21-04-2018.
If you want to collect complete details regarding Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 need to read this page carefully and ensure your eligibility prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
Intelligence Bureau Vacancies:
|Posts Name||No. of IB Vacancy|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Executive||80|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/Executive||54|
Required Educational Qualification for IB Recruitment 2018:
- Contenders who have completed graduate degree in relevant or its equivalent qualification from recognized university/ Institutions are eligible to apply for Intelligence Bureau Jobs.
- For Intelligence Bureau DCIO Recruitment and IB ACIO Recruitment, 5 years’ provided 3 years’ experience in the field of intelligence collection.
- Job appliers should hold analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department.
We Have More Job Options for Graduates: Check Now
Restrictions on Age to apply for Intelligence Bureau Job Vacancy:
Age of aspirants applying for Intelligence Bureau IB Recruitment must not be less than 18 years and their upper age will be decided by the organization time to time.
Monthly Income for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment:
Selected candidates Intelligence Bureau IB Vacancy will get impressive amount as monthly salary along with other benefits/ perks offered by the organization.
- For Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment: Rs. 56100/- to Rs. 177500/-
- For IB DCIO Recruitment: Rs. 47600/- to Rs. 151100/-
Get Here Details of: IB Syllabus
Mode of Hiring for IB Vacancies:
- Department of Intelligence Bureau has decided to organize written test followed by personal interview to select appropriate contenders for Intelligence Bureau ACIO Vacancy and IB DCIO Vacancy. Candidates need to start preparation for written exam from ACIO Exam Syllabus 2018
- No TA/DA will be paid to the aspirants for appearing in selection rounds for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment.
You May Go Through Below Given Articles:
How To Apply For Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018?
- Initially visit to the official website of Intelligence Bureau that is mha.gov.in to apply for IB Jobs
- Follow “Information for” section visible on home page and pres on “Vacancies” option.
- Choose suitable link regarding Intelligence Bureau DCIO Vacancy or IB ACIO Vacancy.
- Within few seconds a new window will be displayed with Official PDF of IB Notification.
- After reading complete details given in Intelligence Bureau Notification if you find yourself eligible then download IB Application Form and take a print out of it.
- Attach all the necessary documents/ certificates along with Intelligence Bureau Application Form.
- Prepare an envelope and super- scribes with “Application for the post of……………………”
- In the last step you have to send Intelligence Bureau Application Form to address given below.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Required documents along with IB Application Form:
- Bio-data in the prescribed Performa duly signed by the candidate and forwarded through proper channel
- Copies of APAR/ACRs for the last 5 years attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary
- Vigilance Clearance Certificate
- Integrity certificate
- A statement of major/minor penalty, if any, imposed on the officer during the last 10 years
Download Official PDF: Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification
Joint Deputy Director/G, Intelligence Bureau,
Ministry of Horne Affairs, 35,
S.P. Marg, New Delhi-21
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 last date:
- Last date for submit the Intelligence Bureau Application Form: 21-04-2018
- Date of written exam: Updating Soon
- Date of declaration of IB ACIO Result 2018: Updating Soon
To get more details about Intelligence Bureau Latest Jobs you can check this Official Website. We update this page, with latest details related to Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 so; candidates who want get all latest updates related to employment notification can bookmark this page using Control + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IB Result||IB ACIO Admit Card|
|IB ACIO Answer Key||IB ACIO Exam Pattern|
|IB ACIO Previous Question Paper||Latest Recruitment|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|