Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
Recently, a career oriented advertisement has been stated by Intelligence Bureau (IB) as Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2016. Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals to fill up 320 vacancies of Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II (Technical). Captivated candidates who fulfill all eligibility parameters can rapidly apply against IB Recruitment by filling Intelligence Bureau Application Form as on or before the time limit that is 24th September 2016. Candidates keep linked with us to get related details about Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017.
Job searchers who are seeking for other relevant info can go through this page which is well designed by expertise team members of recruitmentresult.com. Individuals who satisfy themselves about their suitability in age limit, essential qualifications, etc must apply against IB Vacancy.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|last date to apply||24th September 2016|
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy Details:
|Category||Number Of Posts|
|Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II (Technical)|
Eligibility criteria for IB Jobs:
Aspirants should have passed Higher Secondary (12th) with Mathematics and Physics and must have done two years Industrial Training Course from a recognized Institute in Radio Technician/Electronics / Electronics & Communication.
More 12th Pass Jobs: Get Here
- Age of Applying candidates must be between 18 to 27 years who are going to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST category applicants whereas by 3 years for OBC category candidates.
- Age limit is relaxable up to age of 35 years for unreserved contenders and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated
- Candidates that get appointed will get a good and impressive amount of pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs.20200/- plus a Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Scrutinized contenders will also receive Central Government allowances under revision as per the recommendations of 7th CPC.
Get Here: Latest Government Jobs
- Contenders that belong to the category of General and OBC have to pay a sum of Rs. 50/- as examination fee.
- Applying job fighters have to pay cash at any branch of State Bank of India using the Challan form. Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
Hiring Process for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment:
- Applying aspirants will get scrutinized on the basis of their performance in Written Examination and Trade Test.
- TA or other expenses will be admissible only to the candidates that belong to reserved category under the Rules.
Must Check: Tips & Tricks to Clear Written Examination
Scheme Of Examination:
|Rounds||Description of Examination||Time||Marks|
|Written examination||Paper-I: Objective Type Multiple Choice test on General Studies / Awareness, Numerical Ability, Science, Reasoning, etc||2 hrs||80 marks|
|Paper-II: Descriptive Paper (Matric level) a) English comprehension, b) Test of English language, antonyms, synonyms, one word substitution, etc and c) Test of elementary mathematics and science||80 marks|
|Trade test||The trade test would be practical based & technical in nature commensurate with the job profile|
Check Below Given Tips To Prepare Well For Above Related Subjects:
Centre Of Examination:
Applying job hunters have to choose one of the Examination Centre from 33 centers as provided below in table for giving the written examination.
Guidelines which helps you in applying against Intelligence Bureau Jobs:
- Contenders have to access via online mode to its official website that is www.mha.nic.in.
- After that, candidates have to search for appropriate link related to vacancy for which you wish to apply.
- Once you searched for suitable link, hit on that. Read the advertisement and instructions given in it attentively.
- Then, fill online application form with asked information without any mistake.
- Also, upload digital images of signature and photograph, as according to specification.
- Re-read filled application form, correct mistake, if find.
- At last, you have to submit the filled application form by hitting on “Submit” button.
- Also, take a print out of filled application form. Keep the print out of submitted form safe for future utilize.
Get Details: Process To Fill Online Application Form
- Matric School certificate or equivalent showing name and date of birth.
- Higher Secondary (12th) certificate or equivalent.
- Industrial Training Course pass certificate from a recognized institute.
- OBC certificate, if applicable, in prescribed proforma, as explained in para 8 (x) above.
- SC/ST certificate, if applicable.
- NOC from the present employer, if applicable.
- Sufficient number of photographs, identical to the one uploaded.
- Any other document/testimonial as deemed necessary by the candidate.
Dates to be remembered:
- Deadline for filling online application form: 24th, September 2016.
- Last date for paying fee (for those candidates who apply on the closing date): 26th & 27th, September 2016.
Aspirants who wish to get other information related to above vacancies may check official Advertisement which is given below. Candidates, if you have any query or doubt regarding this post, then you can tell us by posting your comments in the comments box.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2016– 2017: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Top Highest Paying Jobs in India||Best Jobs In India|