JEST is a screening test conducted for taking admission to MSc, Integrated PhD and PhD various programmes at 20 public research institutions. JEST 2021 Application Form is to be commenced soon. We have brought here every single update related to JEST Online Form 2021 process. For making JEST Registration online and to get other details like JEST Exam Date, Fee, applying process etc. go through this page.
JEST (Joint Entrance Screening Test) 2021:
On the basis of previous year stats, it can be said that the complexity level of examination is aggregate day by day, so JEST 2021 will be the toughest in comparison of earlier examinations. You may be connected with us for JEST 2021 Preparation Material also after submitting your application form by going through this page.
JEST Exam 2021 Important Dates:
|JEST 2021 Application Form Starts||2nd week of November 2020|
|JEST Application Form Last Date||2nd week of December 2020|
|JEST Admit card availability||4th week of January 2021|
|JEST 2021 exam date||3rd week of February 2021|
|JEST Answer Key Date||4th week of February 2021|
|JEST 2021 Answer Key Objection Date||1st week of March 2021|
|JEST Result Date||4th week of March 2021|
|JEST Interview Dates||Month of April 2021|
Steps For Submission Of JEST 2021 Application Form
Step1: JEST 2021 Registration
- Register yourself before you login.
- To register, the candidate has to press on the “register to appear for the exam” link in the Homepage.
- You will receive an email with your account information after JEST Online Registration with a valid email-id.
- Follow the instructions given in the email for resetting your password and further login.
Step2: JEST 2021 Login
- JEST Login to the homepage with your username (your email-id) and password.
- Afterwards, you need to go for filling up JEST 2021 Application Form.
Step3: JEST Online Application Form
- Fill JEST Exam Application Form and save it, or, modify an already saved JEST Online Form.
- Press the “Submit Application” button ONLY when you have inserted and checked all the mandatory entries.
Step4: Upload Images and Scanned Photo
- Upload jpg files of your Passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Pay JEST Application Fee online using SBI Epay.
- After ON-LINE submission of JEST 2021 Application Form and successful e-payment of the application fee, your submission procedure will be considered complete.
- NO modification will be allowed after this.
Step5: Submission of JEST 2021 Application form
- On successful submission of ON-LINE application form you will receive an E-mail with following information from JEST Website.
- Application data after final submission containing Unique Submission Number and filled in data.
- Please save this e-mail for further correspondence with the JEST authority.
If You Do Not Receive The Above-Mentioned E-Mail After Submission Of Application Form And The Successful E-Payment Of The Application Fee then Contact JEST Authority.
Get Here – JEST Official Website
JEST Application Fee (As per Previous Year Stats)
|For General category candidates||Rs. 400/-|
|For SC/ ST/ Female candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|Female candidates from SC/ST category||Fee Exempted|
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
JEST 2021 Application Form Fee Refund Policy
- The fee being paid is only towards the application and does not in any way guarantee issuance of Admit Card etc.
- JEST Application Fee once paid is non-refundable even if the application is rejected for any reason.
- Fee once paid will not be given refund.
- If, due to any reason the officiating body of JEST decides to refund the fee, the amount will be returned duly excluding the processing fee involved in making such payments.
What Should Be Happened in Case Of Double Payment of Requisite Fee?
- When a candidate makes double payment by mistake, refund can be considered only on bringing it to the notice of the coordinator of JEST by mail within 7 days of making such payment.
- Any kind of requests beyond this 7 days period will not be entertained.
- The refund process in such cases will be initiated offline in Three to Five working days after receiving the refund request in all eligible cases of refund.
- This clause is applicable only in case of multiple payments of application fee by a candidate.
What Will Be The Procedure If, the amount is deducted from the candidate and the same has not reached JEST Account?
During the process of making payment by the candidate, by any chance the amount is deducted from the candidate and the same has not reached JEST 2021 account, then the amount will be automatically refunded by the Payment gateway provider on bringing the issue to the notice of Payment Gateway service provider.
JEST E-Photo and E-Signature Format
- The size of the individual files should not exceed 50 Kilo bytes.
- Crop out the extra white portion from the background surrounding the image to retain clarity.
- Before uploading your photo and signature files, make sure you have given it a good name.
- File names should use alphabets, underscores, and numbers only.
- Special characters such as spaces, (, #, &, punctuation, etc., should not be used in filenames.
- If you use a logical naming system, like loginname_date_photo.jpg, loginname_date_sig.jpg then it will be printed without any errors.
- In case the jpeg file of your photo which has been taken with camera exceeds the limit, you should compress the file size using compression software available in the websites, such as jpeg-optimizer.com, www.imageoptimizer.net.
- Your signature can be scanned with a digital scanner, and saved as jpeg file for uploading.
- In case this file size produced by scanner also exceeds 100 KB limit, you can compress it using the same tools as explained above.
- Please make sure the image type is jpeg.
- For checking, press right and go to the properties of the file being uploaded.
- Dimension of the image files should be the following
- Minimum of 100 X 125 pixels or maximum of 240 x 300 pixels (width x height) for photo and 150 x 30 pixels (width x height) for signature.
- Please check ALL the properties of these image files before uploading.
- Please use black ball pen for the signature which is to be scanned for uploading.
More Links Related To JEST 2021
JEST Application Form Instructions
- You can save and edit an incomplete form by pressing on “Save Draft” but no changes can be made after final submission (when you press on “Submit Application” button).
- JEST 2021 Application Process will be considered complete only after successful online application fee payment.
- Incomplete JEST Online Application Form or applications without fee payment will be removed after the last date of online submissions.
- You will receive email after successful submission of your JEST Application Form.
- This email will contain a unique submission number and payment details respectively, which will be used for all communication purposes.
Asked Questions BY JEST Appliers
Question1: My shopping cart is showing “Empty” even after submission of JEST Online Application form. What should I do?
- One of the fee options must be selected for the application fee payment while filling JEST 2021 Application Form.
- Try paying with different web browser/ different machine.
- Older version of Internet Explorer has some issues reported.
- While reporting errors, please tell us the name and the version of browser you are using.
- Also ensure that cookies are disabled in your browser.
- Still if your cart is empty, please contact with your application details.
Question2: My Credit/Debit card is not working while paying the application fee. What should I do?
Answer: Only Master and Visa cards are acceptable for fee payment by Credit/Debit card. If you do not have one, then take help of friends/relatives who have these cards.
Question3: What is my Unique Submission Number or What Unique Number will be sent as confirmation of my form submission?
- The Unique Submission Number will be identified by the string “Your Application form ID is XXXX” where XXXX is your application number in the mail you receive after form submission.
- [This number is valid only when it is received in an email from us].
- An email will be sent only after successful submission of application.
- If you don’t receive this email, then contact us immediately.
Question4: I am pursuing B. Tech degree in Mechanical / Civil Engineering, am I eligible for appearing in the JEST 2021 examination?
- JEST is a screening test for admission to PhD and Int. PhD Programme of different participating institutes (see the list from JEST home page) in physics and theoretical computer science / neuroscience.
- The JEST 2021 examination is conducted for two subjects only, namely, physics and theoretical computer science.
- However, the qualifications for admission to the PhD and Int. PhD Programme in various participating institutes are different.
- So the candidate is requested to visit the websites of the participating institutes of their interest to know more about the qualification requirement.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
For more updates and interesting facts about JEST 2021 Application Form , keep visiting to our web portal regularly. One can also bookmark our site by pressing ctrl +d key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Students’ Horoscope|
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||How Do Toppers Study?|
|How To Prepare For Group Discussion||Scholarship in India|
|College is Registered OR AICTE?||UGC Approved University List|