JIPMER PG Results
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research will announce JIPMER PG Results for July Session on or before 31-05-2019 on the official website jipmer.edu.in. However, JIPMER Merit List will be prepared on the basis of Percentile Scores of candidates appeared in MD/MS Competitive Entrance Examination that will held on 18-05-2019. To check more details concerning JIPMER Result Date, JIPMER Rank List scroll down the page.
JIPMER Result 2019 Overview
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research|
|Exam Name||JIPMER PG (MD/MS/MDS) Exam|
|Category||JIPMER 2019 Result|
|JIPMER Exam Result Status||On or Before 31-05-2019|
|GAT 2019 Exam Dates||18-05-2019|
|JIPMER First Counselling||12-06-2019|
|JIPMER PG Second Counselling||05-07-2019|
|JIPMER MD/MS Third Counselling||31-07-2019|
|JIPMER Final Counselling||30-08-2019|
How to Check JIPMER MD MS Result?
Candidates who want to download JIPMER Exam Results are advised to follow the instructions mentioned below. Have a look!
- First of all to download JIPMER Results, candidates are required to visit the official website of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research that is www.jipmer.edu.in
- Afterwards, navigate your cursor towards “Announcement” section present at middle of home page.
- Then, aspirants are required to search for suitable link regarding JIPMER Result 2019.
- Once you find suitable link concerning JIPMER PG Result, press on that.
- This will take you on a new window. Now, candidates need to enter registration number, date of birth etc to get JIPMER 2019 Results.
- In few seconds, JIPMER MD MS Results will be displayed at your monitor screen.
- Lastly, check your JIPMER Results 2019 carefully. After checking JIPMER PG Exam Results download it.
- Also take a printout copy of JIPMER PG Merit List for further reference.
Check JIPMER Related Link
|JIPMER Admit Card||JIPMER Syllabus|
|JIPMER Mock Test||JIPMER Answer Key|
|JIPMER Candidate Login||Official Website|
JIPMER Merit List
JIPMER Results 2019 Rank List will be drawn category wise and would be based on minimum percentile as given below.
|Unreserved (UR)/ Inst/ OCI/ NRI/ Sponsored||50|
Basis from preparing JIPMER PG Merit List
Based on the JIPMER Result of the Competitive Entrance Examination, the following merit lists will be prepared based on Percentile Scores.
- Overall Merit list
- Other Backward Classes Candidate Merit list
- Scheduled Caste Candidate Merit list
- Scheduled Tribe Candidate Merit list
- Economically Weaker Sections Merit list
- Institute Candidate Merit List
- PwD Candidate Merit List
- Sponsored Candidate Merit List
- Foreign National Candidate Merit list
Check Out: List Of Entrance Exam in India
How to calculate JIPMER Marks for JIPMER PG Entrance Result?
- Correct answer fetches 4 marks.
- Incorrect answer leads to deduction of 1 mark.
- There are no marks for unanswered questions and questions on review.
Therefore, total marks are as follows: Total marks = Correct answers x 4 – incorrect answers x 1
How To Calculate JIPMER Percentile Score?
Here, we are provided simple formula to calculate JIPMER Percentile for JIPMER Result. Use this…
(Number of candidates from the group with aggregate mark less than you / total number of candidates who appeared in exam) x 100
- In this case, if two or more candidates get same marks or same percentage then JIPMER PG Results 2019 is determined in following order to analyse JIPMER PG Rank List.
- Negative marks – If you have less negative marks then you get a higher rank in JIPMER Result.
- Aggregate marks in qualifying exam – If you have higher aggregate score in qualifying exam, then you get a higher rank.
- Age seniority.
JIPMER Cut Off (Expected)
|Category||JIPMER Cut Off Marks(July Session)|
|Unreserved (UR)/ Inst/ OCI/ NRI/ Sponsored||166|
|Unreserved OPH (Orthopedic Physically Challenged)||156|
JIPMER PG Counselling 2019
Contenders who will score minimum passing marks in JIPMER 2019 Exam, they will be invited for JIPMER Counseling which will be started from 11.06.2019. The admission of eligible aspirants will be done on the basis of marks scored in JIPMER Entrance Exam 2019.
Documents Required for Counselling
- Original Hall Ticket with seal of the Invigilator.
- Rank letter.
- Certificate showing the date of birth (Birth Certificate/SSLC mark List).
- MBBS Mark Statement for MD/MS course / BDS Mark Statement for MDS course.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate obtained from the Institute last attended.
- Transfer Certificate obtained from the Institute last studied.
- Migration Certificate obtained from the University last attended.
- MBBS Degree for MD/MS course / BDS Degree for MDS course.
- Residence certificate issued by Revenue Authority.
- Proof of Registration as OCI.
- Medical Certificate in case of Orthopedic Physically Challenged candidates.
- Passport size colour photo – 4 Nos
You Can Also Know: Counselling Procedure in Details
You Might Also Search For:
|JIPMER PG Entrance Results||JIPMER PG 2019 Result|
|JIPMER PG Results 2019||JIPMER PG Result 2019|
|JIPMER PG July Session 2019 Results||JIPMER MD MS July 2019 Results|
|JIPMER Result Download 2019||JIPMER Entrance Result 2019|
|JIPMER PG Results 2019 PDF||Result Of JIPMER PG|
Candidates who have desire to get more information regarding JIPMER Result 2019, they may visit the Official Website. If, you want latest updates related to JIPMER PG 2019 Results then like our page on Facebook or follow us on twitter.
Put An Eye Upon On Below Given Links!!
|Top Colleges in India||Top Universities in India|
|Best Career Opportunities||Education Loans for Students|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Scholarship in India||How Do Toppers Study?|