Kerala PSC Notification 2014
Kerala Public Service Commission, also known as Kerala PSC is a body under the Constitution of India. Kerala Public Service Commission plays the role of advising the State Government of Kerala on all matters related to civil services.
Kerala PSC is also responsible for publishing notifications to invite applications for selection of candidates to various posts as per the demands of the appointing authorities. For this, Kerala PSC conducts written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview.
Through this page, we will provide information on all Kerala PSC Notifications for 2014 for all upcoming Latest updates.
Kerala PSC also prepares ranked list based on the performance of the candidates in written tests and interviews and advise the candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacant posts are reported.
|PSC Exam Books||Get Details|
|Kerala Current affairs||Get Details|
|How to Solve a Problem in Exam||Get Details|
|Time management in exam||Get Details|
|Memory Improvement Techniques||Get Details|
|Download Study Material||Get Details|
|English preparation tips||Get Details|
|Maths preparation tips||Get Details|
The duties and functions of the Kerala PSC are as follows:
1. To conduct examinations for appointments to the services of the state of Kerala;
2. To advice the State Govt. of Kerala:
- On all matters relating to the methods of recruitment
- On the values to be followed in making activities to civil services and posts and in making promotions and relocates.
- On all corrective matters
- On any state by or in respect of a person who is helping or has served under the Government
- On any declare for the award of income in respect of injuries sustained by a person while serving under the Government in a civil capacity
The lists of posts under the K.S.R.T.C. and other Government owned companies and Corporations, recruitment which are to be made in consultation with the Kerala PSC, are to be drawn up by the said public sector undertakings.
Dear Aspirants, when KPSC will issue any notification, we will provide this page with updated information. So please stay with this page.