Kerala University Question Papers
Dear students, we put our full effort to bring Kerala University Question Papers on this page. Candidates, who are pursuing in this reputed university in relevant courses such as BA, BCOM, BTECM, and MTECH etc, can download the Kerala University Question Papers in Pdf format through this page using online process only.
For More information related to Kerala University Question Papers, students may need to go through below stated information which is well structured by our team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Questions Related to B.Tech IV Sem (Aeronautical Engineering Branch)
(Answer all questions under part A. Each question carries 2 marks)
1) Write energy equation for a steady incompressible flow and name the terms involved in the equation.
2) Explain conformal transformation.
3) Define Horse shoe vortex?
4) Enumerate the application of thin airfoil theory
5) Differentiate between normal shock wave and oblique shock wave.
6) What is meant by Fanno Flow?
7) Differentiate between Mach wave and Shock wave
8) Define drag divergence Mach number.
9) Name and sketch various supersonic files.
10) What is meant by transonic area rule?
(Answer one question from each module; each question carries 20 marks each)
11) Derive the three dimensional continuity equations for a compressible flow. State the Assumptions made
12: A) Derive the expressions for stream function and velocity potential function (10 marks)
B) Explain source, sink, free and forced vortex with neat sketches
13) A) Explain how the Joukowski’s transformation is used to obtain a circular aerofoil
B) Explain Kutta condition
14) Derive the fundamental equation for thin airfoil theory and give the assumptions that are made in thin aerofoil theory.
15) A) Bring out the essential differences between Rayleigh flow and Fanno flow. Give at least two examples for each type of flow
B) What is the importance of Rankine-Hugoniot relationship for shock waves?
C) With a neat sketch explain the concept of Prandtle-Meyer expansion waves. How do flow properties like total pressure and Mach number change across the expansion waves.
16) A) What is Rayleigh’s correction for total pressure measurement in supersonic flows? Why is the correction required?
B) What conditions favour detachment of shock waves in supersonic flows over solid bodies?
C) Explain pressure deflection diagrams
17) A) Derive the linearized velocity potential equation for compressible flow and based on the equation derived the Prandtl-Glauert rule.
B) Explain the aerodynamic characteristics of swept wings.
18) A) Explain small perturbation theory
B) What is meant by transonic area rule
C) Explain mach waves and mach angle
Links To Download Kerala University Question Papers:
|Courses Name||Syllabus Links|
|BPA (CBCSS)||Get Details|
|FDP (CBCSS)||Get Details|
Steps To Download Kerala University Question Papers:
- First of all applicants may need to visit the official website of organization which is www.keralauniversity.ac.in.
- Then hit on “Resources and Downloads” tab which is visible at right side of homepage.
- Now, hit on suitable courses link for which you want to fetch the question papers.
- And finally a pdf file will be opened in front of your digital display.
- Save it and take printout of it keep it safe for your easiness.
Contenders, you can bookmark this page for getting more details and may subscribe our free e-mail service to fetch latest info such as any recruitment notification, result details etc directly into your mailbox. You can also join us on Facebook or Google plus to acquire up to date details on your wall.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On