Law School Admission Test is a foremost entrance examination conducted with motto of offering admission into various Law colleges. LSAT Syllabus includes topics as Analytical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension and Logical Reasoning. LSAT exam Syllabus is designed in such a manner which guides in testing candidate’s analytical skills. Law School Admission Council (LSAC), USA organizes Law School Admission Test 2018 in third week of May 2018. Aspirants may obtain LSAT Syllabus 2018 as well as LSAT exam pattern to prepare for exam.
The main purpose of organizing Law School Admission Test is to offer admission into diverse Law colleges/institutions of India and Foreign countries. Aspirants who have enrolled for LSAT 2018 exam till 1st week of May 2018 may download latest LSAT Syllabus 2018 & plan their studies. Law School Admission Test is conducted in offline mode (pen, paper mode). To gain detailed LSAT Syllabus 2018, have a view of this page equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com
LSAT India syllabus comprise of Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension. Questions are asked to check out critical thinking and legal skills of applicants.
LSAT 2018 Syllabus for Analytical Reasoning:
- Questions based on structure of relationships
- Drawing of logical conclusions about relationship.
- Relationship set up on basis of things, persons or events.
- LSAT Syllabus for Analytical reasoning comprise of legal solving problems.
Read Here: How to Prepare for Reasoning
LSAT Syllabus for Logical Reasoning:
- Questions based on evaluation, analyze and complete arguments
- Reading of given passage and answer the questions based on it.
- Questions based on evaluation of legal reasoning.
- Questions based on aspirant’s ability to draw appropriate conclusions
LSAT Syllabus for Reading Comprehension:
- Section is based to assess reading skills
- Here, reading material is followed by questions
- Take guidance from books to prepare for Reading Comprehension section.
Read Out: How to Prepare for English
LSAT Exam pattern
LSAT 2018 exam pattern:
- LSAT 2018 exam is scheduled to be organized in offline mode (pen, paper mode).
- There are 4 sections in Law School Admission Test.
- It consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Time duration of LSAT paper is of 2 hours 20 minutes. For each section, candidates will get 25 minutes.
- Aspirants will get 1 mark for each correct answer.
- There is no provision of negative marking.
|Sections||Questions (Approx)||Duration of Exam|
|First Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Second Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Total||96-100 questions||2 hours and 20 minutes|
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
For getting more facts about LSAT Syllabus 2018, aspirants need to follow its Official Link. Stay tuned with us for receiving more updates on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|LSAT Application Form||LSAT Admit Card|
|LSAT Result||Tips to Make Study Interesting|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Law Entrance Exams||Entrance Exam in India|