LSAT Syllabus 2019
LSAT Syllabus 2019 will be announced in first week of October 2018 by Pearson VUE. LSAT Syllabus of all subjects like Reading/Analytical/Reasoning is well provided on this page as it is the important element if you are preparing for the Test.
After getting the details of LSAT India Syllabus 2019, candidates will be able to make strategy for the preparation accordingly. LSAT Syllabus will include information related to the topics, marking scheme and the subjects to be included in the law examination.
LSAT Syllabus for UG and PG Programmes
With the help of LSAT Syllabus, candidates will get clear understanding of the topics and subjects to be focused on for the law examination. Syllabus of LSAT is same for both undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes but the level of questions will change course-wise.
Law School Admission Test is conducted in offline mode (pen, paper mode). To gain detailed LSAT Syllabus 2019, have a view of this page equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com
LSAT India syllabus comprise of Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension. Questions are asked to check out critical thinking and legal skills of applicants.
LSAT 2019 Syllabus for Analytical Reasoning:
- Questions based on structure of relationships
- Drawing of logical conclusions about relationship.
- Relationship set up on basis of things, persons or events.
- LSAT Syllabus for Analytical reasoning comprise of legal solving problems.
Read Here: How to Prepare for Reasoning
LSAT Syllabus for Logical Reasoning:
- Questions based on evaluation, analyze and complete arguments
- Reading of given passage and answer the questions based on it.
- Questions based on evaluation of legal reasoning.
- Questions based on aspirant’s ability to draw appropriate conclusions
LSAT Syllabus for Reading Comprehension:
- Section is based to assess reading skills
- Here, reading material is followed by questions
- Take guidance from books to prepare for Reading Comprehension section.
Read Out: How to Prepare for English
LSAT Exam pattern
LSAT 2019 exam pattern:
- LSAT 2019 exam is scheduled to be organized in offline mode (pen, paper mode).
- There are 4 sections in Law School Admission Test.
- It consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Time duration of LSAT paper is of 2 hours 20 minutes. For each section, candidates will get 25 minutes.
- Aspirants will get 1 mark for each correct answer.
- There is no provision of negative marking.
|Sections||Questions (Approx)||Duration of Exam|
|First Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Second Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Total||96-100 questions||2 hours and 20 minutes|
Do You Know: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Importance of LSAT Syllabus
Law School Admission Test is a foremost entrance examination conducted with motto of offering admission into various Law colleges. LSAT Syllabus includes topics as Analytical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension and Logical Reasoning.
LSAT exam Syllabus is designed in such a manner which guides in testing candidate’s analytical skills. Law School Admission Council (LSAC), USA organizes Law School Admission Test 2019 in third week of May 2019.
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Do you know?
LSAT Syllabus will be the same for all the three law programmes offered by Pearson VUE but the level of questions will differ as per the course.
Download the LSAT Syllabus PDF
LSAT Syllabus PDF will help candidates to know the least and most important topics to be prepared for LSAT 2019. To download the PDF of LSAT Syllabus candidates have to hit the below stated direct link.
Download here>>LSAT Syllabus PDF
For getting more facts about LSAT Syllabus 2019, aspirants need to follow its Official Link. Stay tuned with us for receiving more updates on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|LSAT Application Form||LSAT Admit Card|
|LSAT Result||Tips to Make Study Interesting|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Law Entrance Exams||Entrance Exam in India|