MAT Syllabus 2018
Check MAT Syllabus 2018 Section Wise for December Exam here!! Here you will get Reasoning, Aptitude Syllabus PDF which you will be able to download with just one hit.
All India Management Association is going to conduct Management Aptitude Test in Pen Paper Based Mode on 23-11-2018 and in Computer based Test on 08-12-2018. Scroll down this page to know more about MAT Syllabus 2018.
Go Through MAT Section Wise Syllabus PDF!!
Management Aptitude Test is conducting for providing admittance of eligible candidates for MBA programmes. Candidates who are going to participate in the exam must get familiarized with MAT Exam PDF Syllabus and MAT December Exam Pattern and start preparation accordingly.
Candidates are advised to go through the entire MAT Syllabus 2018-19 section wise for better preparation which leads to desired result in exam. We have provided complete MAT 2018 Syllabus on this page which is prepared by team member of
MAT 2018 Highlights
|Exam name||MAT 2018|
|Conducting body||All India Management Association|
|Test Duration||02 hours 30 minutes|
|No. of Questions||200|
|MAT CBT Application Form Last date||23-11-2018 for PBT|
08-12-2018 for CBT
|MAT Exam date||02-12-2018 in paper-based test|
16-12-2018 in computer-based test
Now we’re providing you the syllabus of Management Aptitude Test, so applicants are advised to go through this page and start their preparation for exam accordingly.
MAT Syllabus 2018
|MAT Exam Syllabus for Language Comprehension||MAT Exam Syllabus PDF for Mathematical Skill|
|Language Comprehension section will contain 40 question from||Mathematical Skill section there will be 40 questions from –|
Read Here: How To Prepare For MAT
MAT Syllabus PDF for Data Analysis and Sufficiency
- Bar graph
- Line graph
- Pie Chart
- Mixed charts and graphs
- Data Sufficiency
- Data Comparison
- To Prepare for MAT Exam in Best Way, Check Below Links:
Check: Aptitude Questions & Answers
AIMA MAT Exam Syllabus
|MAT examination Syllabus 2018 for General Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||MAT Syllabus for Indian and Global Environment|
MAT Exam Pattern 2018
- MAT Exam will be conducted in both offline and online mode
- Total 200 multiple choice questions will be asked
- Right answer for each question will be rewarded by 1 mark
- ¼ marks (.25 marks) will deducted for wrong questions.
- The duration of the MAT exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes (2:30 hrs.
- Questions will mainly be asked from 5 sections such as Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Language Comprehension, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning and questions from contemporary happenings of Indian and Global Environment.
Candidates can check the detailed Exam Pattern of MAT 2018 from below
AIMA MAT Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Section||No. of Questions||Time (in minutes)|
|1||Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|3||Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|5||Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
MAT Entrance Exam Pattern: Marking Scheme
Check the marking scheme of MAT 2018 and attempt the question paper keeping mind the marking criteria
- For each right answer candidates 01 mark will be given
- If candidatemark wrong answers then ¼ marks i.e. 0.25 marks will be deducted
- In case of unanswered questions no marks will be deducted
- Maximum marks which one has to score are 200 to get qualified out of 800.
Purpose Of Exam
All India Management Association (AIMA) conducts this exam for providing admittance to eligible candidates in to various B-Schools – National or International.
Those, who are going to appear for this exam, in the month of December, must start preparing for it by downloading the available MAT Syllabus 2018 with exam pattern in PDF format through this page.
Get Here Free: MAT Study Material
About MAT 2018 Exam
- MAT is one of the most popular national level entrance exams. In India huge numbers of candidates appear in MAT exam to get admission in all Management Courses approved by All India Council of Technical Education.
- This Exam is generally performed four times in a year, February, May, September and December. Exam consistsof topics comprises of general knowledge regarding numerical ability, reasoning and general intelligence and other.
- Here in the above section of this page we have provided the detailed Syllabus of MAT Exam and also the exam pattern of MAT. Now you must take a look over the below section as here we have given the name of books that can be used for preparing for MAT Examination
Do You Know About: Best MAT Coaching Centres
MAT Preparation Books
Here we are providing some MAT Exam Preparation Books through which candidates can prepare much more easily: Lists of MAT recommended books –
|Name of the book||Author|
|Math’s – XI & XII||S. Aggarwal|
|Plane Trigonometry (Part I)||L. Loni|
|Magical Book on Quicker Maths||M. Tyra|
|Co-ordinate Geometry||L. Loni|
|Practice Book on quicker Maths||M. Tyra & K. Kundan|
|Higher Algebra||Hall & Knight|
|501 Word Analogy Questions|
|Analytical Reasoning||M. K. Pendy|
|Besides candidates’ must also read newspapers and magazines regularly|
Check Here: MBA Preparation Books
Tips & Tricks To Crack MAT 2018 Exam
- A proper time table must be prepared by candidates so that each subject can be given equal importance and duration.
- Solve MAT Exam Previous Years Papers as they can help in estimating the level of preparation
- So not forget to revise everything
- After the completion of MAT Entrance Exam Syllabus, must attempt mock tests
Check Out Here: MAT Sample Papers
Colleges Accepting MAT Score 2018
|MBA college||City||MAT cut off percentile score||Fee (Rs.in lakhs)||Average Placement (Rs. in lakhs)|
|N L Dalmiya Institute of Management||Mumbai||97.91||5.19||5.82|
|O.P. Jindal Global University||Sonepat (Haryana)||90||15.50||9.6|
MAT Important Dates
|Paper Based Test (PBT)||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Test Date||02-12-2018 (Sunday)||16-12-2018 (Saturday)|
|Test Timings||10.00 to 12.30 Hrs||In single/different time slots at specific test venues; subject candidates registration|
|Last Date for Online Registration||23-11-2018||08-12-2018|
|Availability of Admit Cards on the website (Separate for PBT and CBT)||24-11-2018|
Applicants, must visit the official link to check complete MAT Syllabus 2018-19 in detailed. Keep visiting to our site regularly to fetch further updates regarding examination.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MAT Eligibility Criteria||MAT Exam Centers|
|MAT Registration||MAT Admit Card|
|MAT Result||MAT Counselling|
|MAT Answer Key||MBA Entrance Exams|