MPPSC Recruitment 2019
MPPSC Recruitment 2019 – Get Advt Here!!! From 21-02-2019, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is going to start online filling of applications to fulfill the 1065 vacancies of Medical Officer (backlog basis) under Health & Family Welfare Department in the state. Individuals, fulfilling complete eligibility can apply online for चिकित्सक अधिकारी Vacancy on or before 05-03-2019.
MPPSC Recruitment 2019 Brief Summary
- Positions: Medical Officers (Backlog Vacancy)
- Total Vacancies: 1065
- Location: Madhya Pradesh (MP)
- Application Procedure: Apply Online and Offline
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 21-02-2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 05-03-2019
- Last Date to apply Offline:12-03-2019
- Category: MPPSC Recruitment
- Centre for Examination: Indore
Q 1: What is the qualification required for MPPSC Jobs?
Answer: Applying individuals must have done MBBS from any government recognized University or Institution and also must have registered with the State Medical Council.
Grab Today: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q 2: Discuss about the age range of applying individuals.
Answer: Applying individuals must be in within the age of 21 to 45 years as on 01-01-2020.
Q 3: Discuss about the MPPSC Medical Officers Vacancies break up.
You Can Also Check: Latest PSC Jobs
Q 4: What is the pay scale for MPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy?
Answer: Rs. 15,600-39,100 with GP Rs.5400 + other allowances
Q 5: Is there any application fee to apply for MPPSC Medical Officer Vacancies?
Answer: Yes, candidates have to pay Rs. 500 as application. For detailed information, check notification.
Q 6: On what basis candidates are going to get selected for MPPSC Vacancies?
Answer: Personal Interview
Q 7: Explain the procedure to apply for Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2019?
- Initially, visit the official website of the Organization which is www.mppsc.nic.in,
- Now hit on “Advertisements” available on the left side of the home page.
- A new web page will appear on your screen.
- Look for “Recruitment Advertisement For Medical Officer (Backlog Post)(Adv no/01/2019) Dated 15/02/2019” and hit on the link
- Those who fulfill all the eligibility criteria revisit the earlier website and hit on apply online link.
- Fill all the details in Madhya Pradesh PSC application Form correctly
- Upload all the documents and pay the application
- At last submit the MPPSC Online application form and download it
- Also send the MPPSC application form to the mentioned postal address along with other documents.
Links Related to Madhya Pradesh PSC
|MPPSC Recruitment Notification||Get Here|
|Official website||Get Here|
|Other Related Links|
|MPPSC Answer Key||Hit Here|
|MPPSC SSE Result||Hit Here|
|MPPSC Question Paper||Hit Here|
|MPPSC Notification||Hit Here|
|MPPSC Current Affairs||Hit Here|
|MPPSC Result||Hit Here|
|MPPSC Exam Date||Hit Here|
|MPPSC Syllabus||Hit Here|
|MPPSC Cut Off||Hit Here|
|MPPSC Exam Pattern||Hit Here|
|Best Books For MPPSC||Hit Here|
Q 8: Where to send application form?
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Madhya Pradesh 452001
Q 9: What are the important Dates related to MPPSC Recruitment?
|Starting Date for Submitting Online Application||21-02-2019 at 12 Noon|
|Last Date for Submitting Online Application||05-03-2019 till 12:00 AM|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||12-03-2019|
|Last Date for Submitting Hard Copy of Online|
Application along with Other Documents
Get Here: Latest Jobs in MP
MPPSC Recruitment 2019
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released an advertisement reading the 1065 vacancies of Medical Officer in the state. Individuals are required to first check the employment notification first and then apply for the MPPSC Recruitment accordingly.
Those who are eligible and wish to apply for MPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy must fill the application form before the last date that is 05-03-2019 till 12:00 AM. After that individuals must send the hard copy of dully filled application form till 12-03-2019.
To get all the latest updates about Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment, candidates are advised to stay in touch with our web portal.
Latest Recruitment On 16-02-2019: