Submit Madhya Pradesh PSC Online Forms to apply for 619 Librarian/Sports Officer Posts from 05.06.2018 to 04.07.2018. After the completion of MPPSC Recruitment Procedure,Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will conduct online exam on 18.08.2018.
After the submission of MPPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Online Form, contenders can go for downloading MPPSC Admit Card from 27.07.2018 to 16.08.2018. In order to acquire more details regarding online exam, scroll down this page soon.
Content on This Page
We the team members of recruitmentresult.com have provided entire details related to MPPSC Recruitment advertisement for sport officer and librarian 2018 Dated 29-05-2018 and applying procedure in detailed manner on this web page.
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancies||Librarian/Sports Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||619|
|Date to submit MPPSC Online Form||05.06.2018 to 04.07.2018|
You Can Get Here All: Latest PSC Jobs
Madhya Pradesh PSC Vacancies Details:
- Librarian: 308
- Sports Officer: 311
Qualification For MPPSC Librarian/Sports Officer Posts:
Aspirants, going to apply for MPPSC Librarian Recruitment 2018 are required to possess Graduate Degree in Library/ Information Science/ Documentation Science with 55% marks and qualified NET/ SLET/ SET.
Candidates having Graduate Degree in Physical Education/ Sports Science with 55% marks and qualified NET/ SLET/ SET to apply for MPPSC Sports Officer Recruitment as per the norms of the management panel.
Age Criteria for Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment:
Age of the applying individuals for Madhya Pradesh PSC Sports Officer & Librarian Jobs must be lies between 21 to 44 years as on 01/01/2019. The upper age of the contenders, belonging to SC/ ST/ Female/ OBC/ Govt. employees will be relaxed by 05 years.
Application Fee for MPPSC Jobs 2018:
Contenders, going to Apply Online for 619 Sports Officer & Librarian Posts need to make the payment of below mentioned application fee by using online mode.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1000/-.
- SC/ ST: RS. 500/-.
Selection Procedure for MPPSC Recruitment:
Applying contenders for Sports Officer and Librarian Job Vacancies in Madhya Pradesh PSC will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination Score as per the authority instructions.
Salary for MPPSC 619 Librarian and Sports Officer Recruitment:
Selected contenders for MPPSC Sport Officer And Librarian Vacancies will receive Rs.15600-39100 + AGP 6000/-. Other benefits and allowances will be admissible to the selected contenders for Madhya Pradesh PSC Sport Officer And Librarian Recruitment as per the norms of the management panel.
Way To Apply for MPPSC Sport Officer And Librarian Recruitment:
- At the first step, you need to visit to the official website of the organization that is www.mppsc.nic.in
- Then you are required to move your cursor towards “Advertisements” tab available at the left side on the home page.
- Hit on “Recruitment advertisement for sport officer and librarian 2018 Dated 29-05-2018” on this new page.
- Read the complete MPPSC Recruitment Advertisement and ensure requirements in appropriate manner.
- Eligible contenders are required to go for filling MPPSC Online Application Form.
- Upload required documents and make the payment of required application fee.
- Recheck the complete Madhya Pradesh PSC Online Application Form and hit on “Submit” tab.
- Take a print out of Madhya Pradesh PSC Application Form for future use.
Get Here: More Jobs in Madhya Pradesh
MPPSC Recruitment 2018 Dates:
|Date to submit MPPSC Online Application Form||05.06.2018 to 04.07.2018|
|MPPSC Admit Card Availability||27.07.2018 to 16.08.2018|
|MPPSC Online Examination||18.08.2018|
Note: Contenders can check this Official Link to collect complete information regarding MPPSC Recruitment 2018-19. In order to be updated with latest details in this concern, you need to subscribe our free email service while you can follow us on Facebook or Google Plus also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MPPSC Admit Card||Sarkari Naukri in MP|
|MPPSC Exam Pattern||MPPSC Answer Sheet|
|MPPSC Notification||MPPSC Question Papers|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
Apply for 61 Associate Professor and Registrar vacancies!! Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has promulgated a latest vacancy notification titled as MPPSC Recruitment 2018-19. As per the notification there are total 61 vacancies for Professor/ Registrar post.
Interested candidates can fill the online application form by going through official website f the commission. The last date to apply for MPPSC vacancies is 09.06.2018 (Associate Professor) 14.06.2018 (Registrar).
Content on This Page:
Candidates are advised to don’t wait for the last date, fill MPPSC form by today only to avoid the problem of non availability of site due to heavy traffic. Candidates can check below provided important points prior to apply for MPPSC Jobs.
The eligibility norms and other terms for MPPSC job, is stated on the below section of this page, so to get more about Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission assistant professor recruitment go through this page of www.recruitmentresult.com
अभ्यर्थियों को सलाह दी जाती है कि वे अंतिम तिथि की प्रतीक्षा न करें, ज्यादा ट्रैफिक के कारण साइट की अनुपलब्धता की समस्या से बचने के लिए आज ही एम पी पी एस सी फॉर्म भरें। एमपीपीएससी नौकरी की सारी जानकारी इस पृष्ठ पर www.recruitmentresult.com के एक्सपर्टस के द्वारा दी गई है| जो उम्मीदवार एमपीपीएससी में जॉब करना चाहते है आवेदन करने से पहले महत्वपूर्ण जानकारी ज़रूर पद ले|
MPPSC vacancy Details:
|Name Of Post||Category||No. of Posts|
Qualification Required For Madhya Pradesh PSC recruitment:
For Assistant Registrar – Candidates applying for Assistant Registrar post must completed his/her graduation in concerned field with at least 55% of marks from a recognized university.
For Associate Professor – candidates should hold Ph.D. Degree in the concerned disciplines OR have a master degree with at least 55% marks.
Age criteria for MPPSC jobs:
For Assistant Registrar: Minimum Age- 18 years, Maximum Age- 40 years
For Associate Professor: Maximum Age -65 years
Relaxation will be provided as:
- SC/ST/ OBC candidates- 05 years
- Candidates of Domicil of Madhya Pradesh- 05 years
|Get Here MPPSC Recruitment 2018-19|
|Assistant Registrar Notification||Get Here|
|Associate Professor Notification||Get Here|
Selection Procedure for Madhya Pradesh public service commission recruitment:
For Assistant Registrar: Candidates will select for the Assistant Registrar on the basis of written examination.
For Associate Professor: Commission will conduct Interview of shortlisted candidates who will clear the interview round will selected for said jobs.
Also Check: MPPSC Syllabus
MPPSC Recruitment Pay Scale:
- For Assistant Registrar: Pay Scale = Rs 15,600- 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs.6, 600 + other allowances.
- For Associate Professor: Pay Scale = Rs. 37400-67000 + GP Rs.9000
Application Fee For MPPSC Recruitment 2018-19:
|SC/ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) of Domicile of Madhya Pradesh||Rs.600|
|All other Categories and Non-Domicile of Madhya Pradesh||Rs.1200|
|Registration Fee by Using Kiosk||Rs.150 + GST|
|Registration Fee by Yourself||Rs.100 + GST|
Procedure To fill MPPSC Application Form:
- First and the foremost step is to visit the official site of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission www.mppsc.nic.in
- After reaching the home page candidates need to hit on:
“Recruitment Advertisement For Assistant Registrar- 2018 (Adv no 02/2018 03.05.2018)”
“Recruitment Advertisement For Associate Professor -2018 (Adv. No. 03/2018 03.05.2018)”
- A PDF file of MPPSC Recruitment 2018-19 will open at next page.
- Read the complete notification carefully, and check all the eligibility norms.
- Now go back to the previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link available at the right side of the homepage.
- Now hit on “Apply” link and apply for the post you want to apply.
- Fill the Madhya Pradesh PSC Online Application Form and upload all the essential documents as mentioned in official notification.
- Recheck the application form and press submit button for final submission.
|Post Name||Starting Date to Apply Online||Closing Date to Apply Online|
For More Information regarding MPPSC Recruitment 2018-19 visit to official portal of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission