Mumbai University Admission
Last date has been extended for Mumbai University Admission!! Those candidates who wish to take admission in UG, PG Courses, must fill the application form before the closing date. Go through this page to know more about Mumbai University admission process, important dates etc.
Latest updates on 18-06-2018
Admission in Mumbai University has been started and it will be continued till 18-06-2018. After this, application forms will not be accepted by university. University will release first merit list on its official website on 19-06-2018 (5:00PM).
This Page Includes:
Important Things for you:
Those students who have their name in the University of Mumbai Merit list need to come for documents verification round and have to deposit the fees. Total three merit lists will be released by the University of Mumbai.
Further details about Mumbai University Admission 2018-19 are mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com, take a look and apply against University of Mumbai Admission through proper mode.
Get Details of: Education Loans for Students
Mumbai University Admission
Courses Offered by Mumbai University:
- UG Programmes: LLB, B.E., B.Tech, B.A., B.Arch, B.Pharma, B.Sc., B.Com, BMM, MBBS, BFA, B.Ed
- PG Programmes: LLM, M.E., M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Sc, M.A., M.Com, MCA
- Certificate Course: Certificate Course in Agri-Tourism/Light Music/Gandhian Philosophy/Nutrition and Exercise for Fitness
Check Here: Mumbai University Courses List
Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai University Admission:
The applicants should have to clear 12th class with accounts and maths as the compulsory subjects to get admission in the under graduate courses in commerce. To get admission in the under graduate courses in arts, applicants have to pass the 12th
Students who are applying for the Mumbai University PG admission must attain Graduation in relevant discipline from a recognized university or institute.
Mumbai University Admission Form 2018 – Reserved Category:
Also Check: Mumbai University Fees Structure
Mumbai University Admission Procedure:
Admission in University of Mumbai will be done through merit based. The University will release three Merit Lists on their official website. Those contenders who have their name in Mumbai University Merit List will get admission in Mumbai University UG/ PG Programs.
Download Here>> Mumbai University Admission Notification
How to Apply for Mumbai University Admission 2018:
Those students who want to apply against University of Mumbai Admission are required to follow the basic steps:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official site of University of Mumbai that is mu.ac.in.
- Select the ‘Admission’ tab as it is present on the below side of the home page
- Within few seconds you will be redirected on a new page.
- Download the Mumbai University Admission Notification and read the entire details.
- Select “Mumbai University Registration” link and complete Mumbai University Registration by entering the complete details.
- Hit “Apply Online” button and fill the required details in Mumbai University Admission
- Upload scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Make submission of Mumbai University Online Application form and take a print of the same.
- Attach the important documents and submit it at the respective college/ university.
Get Best Answer: How To Fill Online Application Form
- Candidates can buy University of Mumbai Application form through respective college.
- Fill correct details in Mumbai University Application form and attach relevant documents.
- Submit it at respective college/ university till the closing date.
Hit Here>>>Mumbai University Admission
Mumbai University Admission Dates 2018:
|Sale of admission forms||31-05-2018 to 18-06-2018|
|Pre admission Online Enrolment forms||01-06-2018 to 18-06-2018|
|Submission of Mumbai University Application form along with printed copy of pre-enrolment forms||13-06-2018 to 18-06-2018|
|Release date of Mumbai University Merit List I||19-06-2018 at 05.00 P.M|
|Documents verification and payment of fees||20-06-2018 to 22-06-2018|
|Release date of Mumbai University II Merit List||22-06-2018|
|Documents verification and fees can be deposited||25-06-2018 to 27-06-2018|
|Release date of Mumbai University III Merit List||27-06-2018|
|Documents verification and payment of fees||28-06-2018 to 30-06-2018|
If you want to know more about Mumbai University Admission 2018–19 then you can visit the Official Link. Clear your doubts regarding Mumbai University UG/ PG Admission by write it in the comment box which is available below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Mumbai University Results||Mumbai University Question Papers|
|Mumbai University Hall Ticket||Mumbai University Time Table|
|Mumbai University Syllabus||Scholarship in India|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How to Get a Free College Education|