Online Test for UPSC 2019
To crack railway exam, one should need to do best preparation. So here we are assisting you with Online Test for UPSC 2019 examination. Download free Practice Mock Test Series for CMS/NDA/CS/CAPF here.
The railway recruitment board release job notifications on regular time period. And for selecting skilled and capable aspirants against railway jobs the organization conducts recruitment exams.
UPSC Online Test 2019
By hitting the below provided links, you will come to know about the questions which are being asked in union public service commission exams. After cracking the recruitment exam, contenders get shortlisted for further round i.e. personal interview/ documents verification.
To know more about Union Public Service Commission Online Test for CMS & others, go through this page tailored by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Get Here All: UPSC Notifications
Online Test for UPSC CMS
|Name of organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|UPSC CMS Exam 2019||July 2019|
Union Public Service Commission will conduct Combined Medical Services Examination, 2019 in July, 2019. To score well in General Medicine and Paediatrics & Surgery and Gynaecology and Obsteterics And Preventive, refer Online Test for CMS from here.
Press on links placed below & get Online Test for UPSC CMS Subject Wise as General Medicine and Paediatrics & Surgery And Gynaecology and Obsteterics And Preventive Social and Community Medicine.
Online Test for CMS
|Name of Subject||UPSC CMS Mock Test Link|
|General Medicine and Paediatrics||Get Here|
|Surgery And Gynaecology and Obsteterics And Preventive Social and Community Medicine||Get Here|
Online Test For UPSC
Process for Online Test For UPSC 2019:
Check process for giving Online Test For UPSC from here.
- Candidates may visit official portal of Union Public Service Commission i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- Go under right side under ‘What’s New’ section.
- From various links, you may press on ‘Demo files: Combined Medical Services Examination, 2019’ link.
- At new window under ‘Combined Medical Services Examination, 2019’ head, hit on ‘Hit here’ link to give Online Mock Test for CMS.
- Choose subject as ‘General Medicine and Paediatrics’or ‘Surgery AndGynaecology and Obsteterics And Preventive Social and Community Medicine’ for getting Online Mock Test for UPSC.
- Login with User Name & password for giving Online Test for CMS.
- Hit on ‘Sign In’ tab for Online Test for Combined Medical Services Examination 2019.
- Now, go through all General Instructions carefully.
- White option means ‘You have not visited the question yet’ ,Red means ‘You have not answered the question’.
- Purple option indicates ‘You have NOT answered the question, but have marked the question for review’.
- After read all details for giving Online Test For UPSC, you may hit on ‘Next’ option.
- You may read ‘Other Important Instructions’ with utmost care.
- Your photograph will appear on upper right side at time of giving Union Public Service Commission Online Test.
- Time watch will also be there. So, be carefully while practicing questions from Online Mock Test for UPSC.
- In this way, you may practice questions from Online Mock Test for UPSC.
- After giving Online Test For Union Public Service Commission, you may match answers from it.
Check Here Complete: UPSC Selection Process
UPSC Online Test
Question 1: If TEA is coded as 100, then how will you code FAT?
Question 2: NPRT : MNOP : : ? : EFGH
Question 3: F × H : 21 × 19 : : M × O : ?
- 13 × 15
- 14 × 12
- 20 × 19
- 21 × 23
Get Here: UPSC Books
Question 4: Fill in the next number in the series.
2 5 8 11 14 ?
Question 5: A man goes from A to B at the speed of 5 kmph and returns from B to A at 4 kmph. His average speed during the whole journey is
- 35/9 Kmph
- 40/9 Kmph
- 46/9 Kmph
- 50 /9Kmph
Question 6: Which of the following is not a hormone?
Question 7: (7857 + 3596 + 4123) ÷ 96 =?
Must Check: UPSC Exam Pattern
Question 8: The ultrasonic sound can be heard by
- None of these
Question 9: In which year Research, Design and Standard organization was established?
Question 10: When was the nationalization of Indian Railways done?
Question 11: National Institute of Oceanography is located in :
Download Free: UPSC Previous Year Question
Question 12: The first tide generated electricity project was established at?
- Vizhinjam, Kerala
- Mangalore, Karnataka
- Paradeep, Orissa
Question 13: Who is the founder of the Capital city of Agra?
- Sikinder Lodi
- Mubarak Shah Sayyad
Question 14: The Finance Commission is appointed for every… year
Question 15: Under which five year plan did agriculture show a negative growth?
- 1st plan
- 2nd plan
- 3rd plan
- 4th plan
Also Know: UPSC Syllabus
Question 16: Look at this series: 8, 6, 9, 23, 87 , … What number should come next?
Question 17: What is a digital-to-analog converter?
- It takes the digital information from an audio CD and converts it to a usable form.
- It allows the use of cheaper analog techniques, which are always simpler.
- It stores digital data on a hard drive.
- It converts direct current to alternating current.
Question 18: What are the symbols used to represent digits in the binary number system?
- 0 through 8
Question 19: The output of an AND gate is LOW ________.
- all the time
- when any input is LOW
- when any input is HIGH
- when all inputs are HIGH
Check Here: UPSC Calendar
Question 20: Parallel format means that:
- each digital signal has its own conductor.
- several digital signals are sent on each conductor.
- both binary and hexadecimal can be used.
- no clock is needed.
Why we need Online Test for UPSC 2019?
Union Public Service Commission syllabus has clearly mentioned current events and happenings of national and international importance. This part of the syllabus is called as current affairs. So a student should read major newspapers every day and make notes out of it. In order to assess one’s knowledge after learning it, one should take a UPSC Mock Test, which makes them more likely to retain it for the longer term.
Hope, you get all details about Online Test for UPSC 2019. Check its Official Link for more updates about Union Public Service Commission Online Test.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Exam Result||UPSC Entrance Exam|
|UPSC Recruitment||UPSC Age Limit|
|UPSC Answer Key||UPSC Challan Form|
|UPSC Online Application Status||Strategy for UPSC Pre Examination|
|UPSC Eligibility Criteria||Upcoming Government Jobs|