Odisha Public Service Commission has issued a notification entitled as OPSC Recruitment. The commission wants to hire prospective candidates on the vacant posts of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) in Group-A. There are total 2173 vacancies are available to be filled up for the same positions. Applicants having interest to apply for OPSC Vacancy need to ensure the eligibility criteria, and then apply via online process till 17-01-2018. Applicants may get detailed information regarding OPSC Recruitment 2018 by going through the below section of this page.
Focal Points of this page:
Job hunters, applying for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment need to send the hard copy of online application form to the respective address. Along with the application form applicants have to send required documents. The last date for receipt of hard copies is 29-01-2018. Aspirants may apply for OPSC Recruitment 2018 by following the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well furnished by the team of project reruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||2173|
|Last date to apply online||17-01-2018|
Details of OPSC Vacancies:
- Name of Post: Medical Officer
- Number of Vacancies: 2173
What should be your qualification for OPSC 2173 MO Recruitment?
Candidates, willing to apply for OPSC Medical Officer Vacancies, must have possessed MBBS or equivalent degree from a medical college or medical institution recognized by the medical council of India.
Get here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Aspirants, whose age is between 21 years to 32 years as on 01-01-2017, are eligible to apply for OPSC MO Recruitment. Relaxation in upper age will be assembled as per the norms of organization.
What salary will you get for OPSC Medical Officer Jobs?
Those, who will be selected for appointment on OPSC MO Vacancies, will get pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100/- carrying grade pay of Rs. 5400/- with usual dearness and other allowances as per the rules.
Contenders have to pay Rs. 300/- as exam fee. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category are exempted for the payment of application fee.
Method of Selection:
Selection of candidates for OPSC Careers will made on the basis of their performances in written test and career making. The career making will be for 30% (10% each for H.S.C/ 10TH class.+2/ 12th and MBBS) and 70% for written test.
Get Detailed: OPSC Syllabus
OPSC exam pattern:
Here below we are providing the pattern of exam, you should prepare for exam as according to it:
Examination is going to be conducted on Cuttack
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2018?
Candidates, who want to apply for Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment, may follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you need to go through the official website that is www.opsc.gov.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Advertisement” tab, available at the left ward of home page.
- On the next page you will see various links but you need to hit on “View” link, located at the front of “Recruitment to the Posts of Medical Officer(Asst. Surgeon) [Advt. No. 12 of 2017-18]” Title.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of OPSC Notification, having all the details about Odisha PSC MO Recruitment.
- You are required to read all the details very carefully.
- If you satisfying all the abilities needed for Odisha PSC Recruitment, then you need to hit on app link for applying online from the previous page.
- OPSC Online Application form will be displayed on your digital screen; you have to fill it in correct manner.
- Upload the scanned documents (if needed) and hit on “Submit” button.
- Now take a printout of filled application form and attach required documents with it.
- Enclose it in an envelope, which should be super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
Hit Here >>OPSC Apply Online
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Cantonment Road,
Buxi Bazar, Cuttack, Odisha 753001 ( Government Jobs in Orissa)
- Starting Date to apply: 19-12-2017
- OPSC last date for apply: 17-01-2018
- Ending date for receipt of Exam fee: 20-01-2018
- Closing date for receipt of hard copies: 29-01-2018
Get Here >>OPSC Recruitment Notification
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details in concern of OPSC Recruitment 2018. You may subscribe our free mail service to get latest updates directly to your mail box;
Online Registration for OPSC Recruitment will be begun from 17/11/2017 till 18/12/2017!!!! Aspirants who are looking for latest jobs in OPSC are informed that there are 65 vacant positions of Assistant Agriculture Officer-II (Group-B), VAS/Lecturer Posts in Odisha Public Service Commission. Job entrants who are interested in the said OPSC AAO Vacancy can apply by ensuring all requisites that are discussed below. Along with that, check other related details of OPSC Recruitment 2017.
Those who are willing to apply against Odisha Public Service Commission Assistant Agriculture Office Recruitment have to submit the hard copy of online application form along with the copies of documents/certificates before the last reached date 26/12/2017. To get complete information in concern of OPSC Recruitment 2018 must get through this page which is modified by the experts of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
OPSC Vacancy Details:
Assistant Agriculture Officer-II (Group-B): 65 Posts (For ST)
Educational Qualifications For OPSC Jobs:
Candidates holding Graduation in Agriculture are eligible to apply against OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2017 and applicants having experience in relavant field will be given preference.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Age Criteria For OPSC Vacancies:
Appliers for OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Vacancy should be not more than 30 years and other age relaxation will be applicable as per the norms of the organization.
Salary Details for OPSC job:
Appointed candidates against OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Vacancies will receive amazing amount of salary structure along with it other benefits which will be offered by the management committee of the organization.
Official PDF: OPSC Recruitment Notification
Mode of Assortment:
Written and Interview Test will be organized to select the best aspirants for Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment on scheduled dates. Appliers who really want to grab OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Jobs must perform well in these recruitment rounds.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
Procedure to fill OPSC Application form:
- Visit to the official web portal of the Odisha Public Service Commission that is “www.opsc.gov.in”.
- Select “Advertisement for Special Drive Recruitment to the Posts of Asst. Agriculture Officer [Advt. No. 10 of 2017-18]” which is located under the heading of “What’s New” section on the homepage.
- Now select ‘Attachment’ tab and read the OPSC Notification carefully and after that revisit the previous page and select online applying link.
- Fill OPSC application form with mandatory details and upload all the required details in prescribed manner.
- Finally press “Submit” button and take a print out of the filled application form.
- Put it an envelope containing system generated application form should be super-scribed with “Application for the post of__________”.
- At last, send it at the mentioned postal address before the deadline.
Check the Notification
|Starting Date for submission of Application||17-11-2017|
|Last date for submission of Application||18-12-2017|
|Last Date to send hard copy||26-12-2017|
Job entrants can get more details about OPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 through this Official Link.
Looking jobs in Government sector??? If yes then you should apply for OPSC Recruitment. Odisha Public Service Commission is going to recruit well qualified and promising telnets on 23 vacant posts of Lecturer in various departments. Applicants, willing to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy, can match their eligibility criteria prescribed below and apply via online mode. The applying lines are going to be closed on 05-12-2017. For more details regarding the same, applicants can go through the below section of this page.
Focal Points of this Page:
After applying online mode applicants have to send the hard copy of applications along with the required documents. It should be sent to the respective address on or before 15-12-2017. No applications will be entertained after the closing date. One should apply for OPSC Recruitment 2018 with the help of guidelines provided below on this page, which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Last date Applying Online||05-12-2017|
|Last Date to send hard copy||15-12-2017|
OPSC Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Lecturer
- Number of Vacancies: 23
Discipline wise OPSC Lecturer Vacancy Details:
|Name of Discipline||Number of Vacancies|
|Smahita & Sidhanta||02|
What Qualification is needed for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment?
- Applicanst, who are going to apply for OPSC Vacancies, they must possess a graduate degree in Ayurveda from a university established by law or a statutory board/ Faculty/ Examine body of Indian medicine or its equivalent as recognized made in Indian Medicine center council Act. 1970.
- Aspirats must have post graduate qualification in the subject/ specially concerned included in the scheduled to Indian Medicine center council Act. 1970 is mandatory.
Do you know the Age Restrictions of OPSC Jobs?
Canbiddtaes, intending to apply themselves for Odisha PSC Recruitment, they must have attained the age of 21 years and maximum age should be 40 years as on 01-01-2017 that means applicants must have been born not earlier then 02-01-1977.
Relaxation in upper age will be assembled for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the norms of government.
What Salary Will you get for Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment?
Selected aspirants will get pay scale of Rs. 9,300-34,800/- carrying Gracie Pay of Rs. 4,600/- with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sectioned by the government of Odisha from time to time.
Applicants have to pay Rs. 300/- as examination fee. The amount of examination fee would be non-refundable. Candidates with reserved category are exempted for payment of exam fee.
Mode of Selection:
Assortment of candidates will be made on the basis of written test and career marking. The career marking will be for 30% (10% each for class 10th, class 12th and BAMS) and 70% for written test. Examination will be held at Cuttack.
Guidelines to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2017:
Candidates can apply against OPSC Notification, by following the statements mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of commission that is www.opsc.gov.in.
- Now you need to hit on “Advertisement” tab, available at the left side of home page.
- On the next page you will get various links but you must choose “View” link, located at the front of “Recruitment to the Posts of Lecturer in different disciplines of GOvt. Ayurveda Medical Colleges of the State [Advt. No. 09 of 2017-18]”
- By hitting the link, stated above you will get a PDF file, in which you can see all the details about job. You must read all the details mentioned in it.
- Thereafter you need to hit on “Apply Online” link, available on previous page.
- OPSC Online Application form will be displayed on your digital screen; you should fill it in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print of application form and attach the required documents with it.
- Applications and documents must be wrapped in an envelope, super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send it to the below prescribed address.
Hit Here >> OPSC Apply Online
Applications should be sent to:
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P. K. Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001
- Last Date for applying Online: 05-12-2017
- Last Date for payment application fee: 08-12-2017
- Closing Date for receipt of Hard copy of applications: 15-12-2017
Get Here >> OPSC Recruitment Notification
Candidates must visit the Official Link to get rest details about OPSC Recruitment 2017–2018. You may stay tuned with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest PSC Jobs|
|OPSC Notification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|