Applications are invited for OPSC Recruitment to fill up 43 Vacancies of Civil Judge and 14 Group ‘B’ posts of Clinical Psychologist. The applying process for Odisha PSC Civil Judge Jobs is starting from 26-09-2018 onwards and for that of Clinical Psychologist posts starts from 24-09-2018.
Online application form for Odisha Civil Judge Vacancy will be available till 25-10-2018 whereas the closing date to fill online applications for Odisha PSC Group B Recruitment is 23-10-2018. Prescribed application fee must be submitted through SBI Challan latest by 29-10-2018.
|Highlights of the Page:|
OPSC Civil Judge/Group-B Recruitment 2018
The Commission has decided to organize Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2018 for recruitment to the post of Civil Judge which consists of Pre and Mains Exam followed by Interview. For Group ‘B’ Clinical Psychologist posts, selection will depend on Career Assessment and Viva-voce.
Here in this page, all the detailed information regarding OPSC Recruitment 2018 has been provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Those who wish to apply for latest Odisha Government Jobs must have a look below.
OPSC Vacancy 2018:
|Name of the Post||No. of OPSC Vacancies|
For Civil Judge:
- Graduate Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institution.
- A Superintendent or a Ministerial Officer in the High Court or any Civil or criminal Court sub-ordinate to the High Court
- Must be eligible for appearing at the Competitive Examination for the post of Civil Judge in Odisha Judicial Service
Check More: Law Jobs here
For Clinical Psychologist:
- A. /M.Sc. Psychology and M.Phil. in the Medical & Social Psychology or Clinical Psychology from any Rehabilitation Council of India recognized Institutions.
Find Latest- Post Graduate Jobs Here
The prescribed age limit for applicants participating in OPSC Recruitment process each Odisha PSC Job Vacancy as is given as follows:
- Civil Judge: 23 to 35 years as on 01-08-2018
- Clinical Psychologist: 21 to 32 years as on 01-01-2018
As per the official OPSC Job Notification, the Commission has decided the following amount of Pay Scale as per the OPSC Vacancies 2018:
- Civil Judge: Rs.27,700-770-33,090-920-40,450-1080-44,770/-
- Clinical Psychologist: Rs.9,300 – Rs.34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,600/-
Check Here- Top Highest Paying Jobs in India
Aspirants applying for OPSC Recruitment 2018 are required to the following amount of Application charges as applicable depending upon the applied Odisha PSC Vacancy through SBI Challan:
- Civil Judge: Rs.300/-
- Clinical Psychologist: Rs.200/-
Note: Applicants belonging to SC/ST categories of odisha and Persons with Disabilities are exempted from paying these application charges for OPSC Recruitment.
For OPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018:
In context to Odisha PSC Recruitment 2018 for the posts of Civil Judge, the commission will conduct Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2018. Appearing contenders have to qualify the three stages of Examination i.e. Prelims, Mains stage and Interview Round.
For OPSC Clinical Psychologist Recruitment 2018:
First of all, there will be screening of received online applications where applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of evaluation of their academic Career. Further shortlisted candidates will be called for a Viva-Voce Test.
For Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
Odisha Judicial Service Exam Pattern 2018:
|Stages||No. of Papers||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|Preliminary Examination||01||100||01 and Half Hours||40%|
|Mains Examination||05 (2 Compulsory & 3 optional)||150 marks for each paper||02 and half hours (Compulsory Paper)|
03 Hours (Optional Paper)
|33% in each paper|
Must Check Theses imp Tips for- Last Minute Exam Study
Instructions to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2018:
Follow the simple instructions as explained below in order to submit OPSC Online Application Form 2018:
- Log on to the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission which is www.opsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, go to the menu column which is available at the left corner.
- Selection ‘Notification’ Option from the list.
- The new page will display recently released notifications for OPSC Jobs 2018.
- Here, you need to look for the following links for the aforesaid Odisha Govt Job Vacancy:
“Advertisement for Recruitment to Odisha Judicial Services-2018[Advt. No 08 of 2018-19]”
“Advertisement for Recruitment to the Post of Clinical Psychologist[Advt. No 07 of 2018-19]”
- Press the ‘Attachment’ link for the above OPSC Advertisement 2018.
- The detailed OPSC Recruitment Notification will be displayed in front of you.
- Read the complete OPSC Notification 2018 and ensure the essential eligibility requirements as per the concerned OPSC Job Vacancy.
- If eligible, go on to fill online applications for Odisha PSC Civil Judge/Group-B Recruitment 2018.
- Press the suitable Apply Online link for OPSC Recruitment available on the official web portal.
- Fill in all the details asked in the OPSC Application Form 2018.
- Upload the scanned copy of your Photograph and Signature.
- Complete the Application Fee payment process through SBI Challan.
- Thereafter, submit the Odisha PSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 through online mode.
- For Clinical Psychologist, take a print out of online submitted OPSC Recruitment Application Form and enclose self-attested copies of all the necessary Documents and fee receipt.
- Send the printed copy of OPSC Online Form for Odisha PSC Clinical Psychologist Recruitment to the Commission.
|Direct Links to OPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification|
|Recruitment to Odisha Judicial Services-2018 (Civil Judge)||Get PDF|
|Recruitment to the Post of Clinical Psychologist||Get PDF|
For Odisha Judicial Service Recruitment 2018 for Civil Judge Posts
- Opening Date to Apply Online for OPSC Recruitment: 26-09-2018
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 25-10-2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee at any SBI Branch: 29-10-2018
- Date of Preliminary Written Examination: 13-01-2019
- Date of Main Written Examination: 10-03-2019
For OPSC Group B Recruitment 2018 for Clinical Psychologist Posts
- Opening Date to Apply Online for OPSC Recruitment: 24-09-2018
- Last Date to Fill Online Application Form: 23-10-2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee at any SBI Branch: 29-10-2018
Concerned aspirants can visit the Official Website of Odisha Public Service Commission to grab more details about OPSC Recruitment 2018. Also, keep visiting our web portal for latest updates on Odisha Government Jobs.
OPSC Online Registration will be started from 12-09-2018 onwards. Through OPSC Recruitment, Odisha Public Service Commission wants to fill 61 Posts of Dental Surgeon. Those candidates who hold Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Surgery can apply for OPSC Jobs.
Only those applicants who possess the requisite qualification and fulfill other criteria can fill the Odisha PSC Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 11-10-2018 against OPSC Recruitment 2018-19.
This Page Includes:
OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment Last Date-11th October 2018
Applications received through any mode will not be accepted and summarily rejected. After 11-10-2018, OPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online will be disabled. Read all instructions carefully before filling OPSC Online Form.
For more details regarding Odisha Public Service Commission Dental Surgeon Recruitment, you need to go through the below section of this page which is written by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Odisha PSC Vacancies:
Dental Surgeon: 61 Vacancies
Essential Qualification for Odisha PSC Jobs:
- Applicants should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Surgery (BOS) or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI) against Odisha PSC Vacancy.
- Candidates should have possessed required Conversion Certificates recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI) in case of candidates having Degrees from Universities of Foreign Countries for OPSC Advertisement.
Grab Today: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Age Limitation for Odisha PSC Recruitment:
- Minimum age of candidates should be 21 years and maximum age should be 32 years as on 01.01.2018 for OPSC Vacancy.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norm against Odisha Public Service Commission Jobs.
Download Here: OPSC Recruitment Notification 2018
Salary Structure for OPSC Vacancies:
Those applicants who will be appointed for Dental Surgeon posts will get an impressive amount of salary of Rs. 15, 600 – 39, 100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5, 400/-and all other additional benefits will also be provided to reserved categories for Odisha PSC Notification.
Method of Selection for OPSC 2018 Recruitment:
Selection of applicants will be done on basis of their performance in Written Test / Personal Interview after screening of application. The written examination will be held at Cuttack for OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment.
For Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
Way to Fill OPSC Online Application Form:
- Candidates can apply online against Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment by visiting the official site of organization that is www.opsc.gov.in.
- On home page of official site go to “Apply Online” section and hit the link.
- Now, you will get a new page which contains various links but you need to select “Advertisement for Special Recruitment to the Post of Dental Surgeon [Advt. No. 06 of 2018-19]” link and read the official notification carefully.
- Then, select “Apply Online” tab and fill online application form with complete details in correct manner against OPSC Recruitment Advertisement.
- Upload your essential documents along with OPSC Application Form and press “Submit” button for the final submission of OPSC Recruitment Online Application Form.
- Take print out of Odisha PSC Application Form for future use.
Check Now: Government Jobs in Orissa
|Opening Date to OPSC Recruitment Apply Online||12-09-2018|
|Last Date to OPSC Apply Online||11-10-2018|
To get more details regarding OPSC Recruitment 2018-19, you need to hit Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|OPSC Admit Card||OPSC Result|
|OPSC Answer Key||Odisha Civil Service Exam|
|OPSC Syllabus||Latest Recruitment|
|Latest PSC Jobs||Upcoming Government Jobs|
Odisha Public Service Commission has professed a vacancy Advertisement No. 05 of 2018 – 19 entitled as OPSC Recruitment. Organization intends to receive online applications from result oriented and talented contenders to fill up the 218 Group A & B Posts.
Aspirants who wish to seize this job opportunity can apply for OPSC Jobs by filling and submit Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 03-10-2018. After closing the online applying link for OPSC Group A & B Recruitment will be deactivated.
Highlights of the page
Online Link for OPSC Group A & B Posts Active on 03-09-2018!!!
Contenders who are going to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2018 are hereby informed that the submission of online applications will be started from 03-09-2018 onwards. So, interested candidates are advised to keep ready with all the documents/testimonials at the time of online applications.
Eager aspirants can check entire details regarding OPSC Recruitment 2018 – 19 by going through this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com for their convenience.
|Organization name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Job Position||Group A & B Posts|
|Number of vacancies for OPSC Odisha Recruitment||218|
|Last date to submit OPSC Online Form||03-09-2018 to 03-10-2018|
Must Check: OPSC Notification
OPSC Recruitment 2018 Dates:
|Starting Date to apply online: 03-09-2018|
Last Date to Apply Online: 03-10-2018
Closing Date to Submit application fee at any branch of SBI: 05-10-2018
|Name of Posts/ Services||OPSC Vacancy|
|Odisha Administrative Service (OAS)||60|
|Odisha Police Service (OPS)||15|
|Odisha Finance Service (OFS)||21|
|Odisha Co-operative Service (ARCS)||06|
|Odisha Revenue Service (ORS)||61|
|Odisha Taxation Service (OTS)||39|
|Odisha Employment Service (OES)||16|
OPSC Eligibility Criteria:
- Job seekers applying for OPSC Recruitment Notification must possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university / Institutions with good academic records.
- Contenders should be able to read, write and speak in Odisha to apply for Odisha Public Service Commission Jobs.
OPSC Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
OPSC Selection Process:
The selection of contenders for Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in preliminary examination, mains exam followed by personal Interview organized by the experts of organization.
Read Here: Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Selected aspirants for OPSC Group A Recruitment will get Rs. 56100/- per month as salary and candidates who will be recruited for OPSC Group B Recruitment will get Rs.44, 900/- from the organization.
OPSC Application Fee:
- Unreserved category candidates who are going to apply for available positions will have to pay application fee of Rs. 300/- by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking for Odisha Public Service Commission Vacancy.
- Reserved Category candidates are exempted from payment of OPSC Recruitment application fee.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment?
Candidates who are willing to apply for OPSC Notification they have to go through online registration process.
- Firstly applicants need to visit official website Official Website of organization which is www.opsc.gov.in to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2018
- Now applicants are required to hit on “Advertisements” tab given at the left side of the homepage for OPSC Jobs.
- After that candidates have to follow “Odisha Civil Services Examination-2018 [Advt. No. 05 of 2018-19]” link and press on “View” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully given in the OPSC Notification.
- After reading complete instructions carefully from OPSC Advertisement No. 05 of 2018-19 contenders are required to press “Apply Online” link visible on previous page at the right side
- Fill OPSC Online Application Form with all required and correct information.
- Appliers must upload their recent passport size photograph at the time of filling OPSC Application Form.
- Lastly, applicants have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted OPSC Online Form for further use in future.
Direct Link to Apply Online (Active on 03-09-2018)
Contenders can acquire more details about OPSC Recruitment 2018 – 19 by going through this Official Link. To grab more details about OPSC Online Form and others, you are suggested to be in touch with our portal.