Odisha Public Service Commission has broadcasted a recent vacancy notification entitled as OPSC Recruitment 2016. Organization intends to recruit adequate and career- oriented contenders for 21 positions of Assistant Works Engineer in Group- B UNDER Commerce and Transport Department. For this concern online applications are invited by the organization. To get latest updates related to OPSC Recruitment 2017 need to join us on this web page. We will update the same information as soon as possible.
To get latest information regarding OPSC Jobs like post name, qualification Required, age limit, salary details, mode of selection, important dates and others, you need to read this page which is well submitted by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants need to submit their application form till the last date indicated below.
|Name of Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Total No. of Vacancies||21|
|Starting date to submit online application form||6th August 2016|
|Last date to submit online application form||7th Sept. 2016|
- Name of Posts: Assistant Works Engineer
- No. of Posts: 21 vacancies
Category- wise Vacancy:
- Un- Reserved: 12
Candidates who are willing to apply must possess Degree in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with Automobile Engineering as a subject and must possess to License to Drive a Transport Vehicle.
The age limit of applicants must be between 21 years to 32 years as on 1st April 2016. The relaxation of 5 years will be provided to reserved category candidates.
- Contenders who are going to fill Application Form need to pay an application fee of Rs. 300/- through Challan at any branch of SBI.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ Pwd are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The application fee will not be refundable.
After selection the appointed contenders will get an impressive amount of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- from the organization.
Mode of Selection:
The recruitment of applicants will be done on the basis of performance level in written test/ Viva- voce and it will be of 115 marks which is organized by the recruitment team of Odisha Public Service Commission.
Read Also: How to Prepare for Written Exam
How to Apply?
- First of all you need to visit Official Website of OPSC which is www.opsc.gov.in.
- After that hit on appropriate advertisement link as “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Inspector of Motor Vehicles / Additional RTO / Additional Works Engineer [Advt. No. 04 of 2016-17]” link presented in “What’s New” section.
- Now you need to read complete details carefully.
- After that hit on ‘Apply Online’ link to fill application form with complete details in proper manner.
- Upload your digital images and documents (if necessary)
- Now hit on “Submit” button for final completion of application form.
- Take a print out of it and attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials and send it to address given below.
To the Special Secretary,
Odisha Public Service Commission, 19,
Dr. P.K Parija Road,
Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753001
Also Check:-Latest Jobs in Orissa
- Starting date to submit online application form: 6th August 2016
- Last date to submit online application form: 9th September 2016
- End date for submission of hard copy of application form: 20th Sep. 2016
- Last date for payment of application fee: 9th Sept. 2016
You need to go through Official Notification to get complete details related to OPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|OPSC Admit Card||OPSC Syllabus|
|OPSC Result||OPSC Answer Key|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Free Job Updates|
|Latest PSC Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
Odisha Public Service Commission has depicted an employment advertisement titled as OPSC Recruitment 2016. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up various vacancies of 153 Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Services. Contenders seeking for latest government jobs in Odisha state must prepare for concern exam and apply by submitting their applications through proper channel on or before the last date. Candidates are requested to stay connected to our web portal for the details regarding OPSC Recruitment 2017 as we will be casing it shortly.
Aspirants are advised to comprehend the complete details as equipped below before applying. Aspirants who are seeking for jobs in this commission must go through this page that is provided by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of The organizing Body||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Last Date To Apply||20th August 2016|
Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Services: 153
Candidates applying for aforesaid post must be a Law Graduate from a recognized University or Institution.
Get More Law Jobs: Check Here
Age Limitation for Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment:
Applying contender’s age limit should be resided between 23 to 35 years as on 1st August 2016. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SEBC, SC, ST & Women candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates.
Candidates who will be appointed for any of the above mentioned post will be given pay scale of Rs. 27,700-44,770/- per month.
Examination Fee for OPSC Jobs:
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 300/- only as application fee through challan at any branch of state bank of India (No Fee for SC/ ST & PWD candidates).
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in preliminary written examination is likely to be held on 04.09.2016 that will be followed by main written examination which is likely to be held in the month of November, 2016.
- After that only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview process for final selection.
Read Also: Written Exam Techniques
How to fill OPSC Online Application Form 2016?
- Aspirants wish to apply are firstly required to visit Official Website of OPSC that is www.opsc.gov.in.
- Now aspirants have to hit on appropriate advertisement link as “Advertisement for Odisha Judicial Service Examination-2016 [Advt. No. 03 of 2016-17]” under ‘what’s New’ section on the home page.
- Then contenders are required to hit on ‘Apply Online’ link visible on the left side of the home page only to fill application form with required and mandatory details and upload scanned documents.
- After filling the application form appliers have to hit on the Submit button to finish the process and download or generate hard copy of filled in form.
- Presentl6y only online application needs to be submitted by the aspirants, but those who will qualify the preliminary examination will be required to send the hard copy of application at below stated address.
- Enclose the application in an envelope super scribed as the “Application for the post of …….”
- Application duly completed in all respect should be sent along with the duly signed requisite certificates & documents, fee in an envelope by speed/ registered post to the given address on or before last date through registered post or speed posts.
The Special Secretary
Odisha Public Service Commission
19, Dr. P.K Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001
- Last Date for submission of online Application Fee: 20th August 2016
- Last Date of Fee Payment: 23rd August 2016
Candidates interested may check the given below Notification for getting other information regarding this recruitment notification. Aspirants can stay in touch with us to obtain updated information in regards of OPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
OPSC Jobs Notification:- Download PDF
To Apply Online Directly:- Press Here