Odisha Public Service Commission has professed a vacancy Advertisement No. 13 of 2020 – 21 as OPSC Recruitment 2021. Organization intends to receive online applications from result oriented and talented contenders to fill up the 92 vacant Soil Conservation Officer Posts category wise.
Aspirants who wish to seize this job opportunity can apply for OPSC Odisha Jobs by filling and submit Online Registration Form on or before the last date that is 24-05-2021. After closing the online applying link for OPSC Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment will be deactivated. The end date for Submission of Registered Application Form is 31-05-2021.
|Notification||OPSC Recruitment 2021: Notification Released for 92 Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Posts @opsc.gov.in, Download PDF|
|OPSC Advertisement No.||Advt No: 13 of 2020-21|
|Odisha PSC Notification Date||OPSC|
|Last Date of Submission||24-05-2021|
|No. of Odisha PSC Vacancies||92|
|Functional||Other Functional Area|
OPSC Recruitment Important Dates:
|Particulars||Important Dates for OPSC 2021 Recruitment|
|Opening Date for Online Apply||23-04-2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||24-05-2021|
|Submission of Registered Application Form||31-05-2021|
- Name of Odisha PSC Vacancy: Assistant Soil Conservation Officer
- No. of OPSC Vacancy: 92 Posts
OPSC Eligibility Criteria:
Job seekers applying for OPSC Recruitment Notification must possess Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture or Bachelor in Agricultural Engineering or Bachelor of Science in Forestry from any recognized university.
OPSC Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
Check Now: Government Jobs in Orissa
OPSC Selection Process:
The selection of contenders for Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in written exam followed by personal Interview organized by the experts of organization.
Exam pattern of OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officers Recruitment 2021:
- OPSC Exam will have 2 papers — Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Each carrying 100 marks.
- There will be 100 MCQ questions in both papers.
- Exam Duration will be one and a half hour for each paper.
- Qualifying candidates in written test will be called for further interview/viva voce of 25 marks.
- Final selection list will be prepared on the basis of scores of both phases.
Selected aspirants for OPSC Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment will get impressive amount from the Odisha Public Service Commission.
OPSC Application Fee:
- Unreserved category candidates who are going to apply for OPSC Job Openings will have to pay application fee of Rs. 300/- by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking for Odisha Public Service Commission Vacancy.
- Reserved Category candidates are exempted from payment of OPSC Recruitment application fee.
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment?
Candidates who are willing to apply for OPSC Notification 2021 they have to go through online registration process.
- Firstly applicants need to visit official website Official Website of organization which is www.opsc.gov.in to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2020
- Now applicants are required to hit on “Advertisements” tab given at the right side of the homepage for OPSC Jobs.
- After that candidates have to follow “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer in Class-II (Group-B) of Odisha Soil Conservation Service under Agriculture & Farmers’ Empowerment Department” link and press on “View” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully given in the OPSC Notification.
- After reading complete instructions carefully from OPSC Advertisement No. 13 of 2020-21 contenders are required to press “Apply Online” link visible on previous page at the right side.
- Fill OPSC Online Application Form with correct information.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph with OPSC Application Form.
- Press on submit tab and take a printout of OPSC Online Form for further use.
|More Links related to OPSC|
|OPSC Admit Card||Details|
OPSC Recruitment 2021 Applying Link
Contenders who are going to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021 are hereby informed that the submission of online applications will be started from 23-04-2021 onwards. candidates are suggested to keep ready with their documents/testimonials for filling online applications. Eager aspirants can check entire details regarding Odisha PSC Recruitment 2021 by read this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com for their convenience.
Direct Link to OPSC Apply Online (Active on 23-04-2021)
Contenders can acquire more details about OPSC Recruitment 2021 by going through this Official Link given above. To grab more details about Odisha PSC Online Form and others, you are suggested to be in touch with our portal.
Odisha Public Service Commission has announced recruitment notification for filling up 221 Dental Surgeon and Post Graduate Teacher posts. Interested candidates may apply for specific post as per its deadlines provided. More details about OPSC Vacancies are mentioned below on this page.
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021
Odisha Public Service Commission has announced recruitment notification for filling up 139 Post Graduate Teacher vacancies. Candidates must be having master degree in concerned subjects and selection of aspirants will be on the basis of written exam and interview process. Eligible candidates can apply for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher vacancies online from 24-03-2021 to 23-04-2021.
Imp Dates For OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021
Check here: OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Notification 2021
OPSC Recruitment 2021 Overview:
|Name of the Commission||Odisha Public Service Commision|
|Post Name||Dental Surgeon|
|No. of Vacancies||82|
|Start Date to Apply||10-03-2021|
|Last Date to Apply||09-04-2021|
Candidates must have BDS or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI).
Candidates must not exceed 32 years of age and not less than 21 years as on 01-01-2021. Age Relaxation will apply as per government norms.
Find Here: Latest PSC Jobs
Candidates will select for the Dental Surgeon Post on the basis of career marking and written test. Weightage of 30% shall be given to carrer marking and 70% to written test.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- only. Candidates belonging to SC/ST of Odisha and PwD are exempted from payment of this fee.
How to Apply:
- Candidates must visit official site of OPSC that is www.opsc.gov.in.
- Press the advertisement tab which is available on the left side of the page.
- Now hit on “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of of Dental Surgeon (Advt. No. 11 of 2020-21)” link.
- Read OPSC Advertisement carefully.
- Then hit on ‘Apply Online’ tab and fill OPSC application form online and attach necessary documents.
- Take print out of OPSC Application Form for future use.
- Opening Date for Online Apply: 10 March 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 09 April 2021
- Submission of Registered Application Form: 16th April 2021
OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment Notification: Download Here
You can check all the details related to Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment in the above section. If you satisfy the requisite eligibility criteria for the desired OPSC Job Vacancy, you can submit your online applications through direct link facilitated above.
If you have any query or suggestion regarding the OPSC Recruitment 2021, then comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Latest Private Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|