Odisha Public Service Commission has recently depicted a latest Lecturer vacancy advertisement regarding OPSC Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by this organization from eligible aspirants to fill up 07 Posts of Lecturer in Government College of Physical Education in Group- B. Job seekers who fulfil all the requisite eligibility norms and willing to work with this government reputed organization may apply for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment. To fill Application Form for OPSC Recruitment 2017, Odisha you have to use online mode by some following steps given below and submit it till the last date that is 16-08-2017. Candidates have to submit the hard copy of online application form till 24-08-2017 to postal address mentioned below.
Content of the page
This is good news for all those job seekers who are searching for a Government Teachers jobs in Odisha. Job searchers who are interested and capable may apply by submitting their application form which is going to be started from 28-07-2017 onwards. Those aspirants who possess the below given eligibility criteria may apply for this OPSC Odisha Recruitment 2017 and are requested to read the entire information this page before applying. Eager candidates may acquire remaining facts regarding OPSC Recruitment 2018 that is well structured below on this page by the dedicated and talented team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|OPSC Vacancy Name||Lecturer|
|Total No. of OPSC Lecturer Vacancies||07|
|Last date for receipt of Application for OPSC Recruitment 2017||16-08-2017|
What will be the eligibility Criteria?
Willing aspirants for Odisha Public Service Commission Jobs should have Master’s Degree in Physical Education (M.P.Ed.) with 55% of marks or its equivalent grade from a recognized University in India with relevant experience (if necessary).
Jobs in Teaching Sector :- Check Now
Age Limit for opsc.gov.in Jobs:
- Candidate’s age limit should be not less than 21years and must not be more than to 32 years as on 01-01-2017 (Must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1985 & not later than 01-01-1996).
- Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of Odisha Public Service Commission
Download PDF: OPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification
What will be Application Fee?
- Contenders who are going to fill OPSC Application Form should have to pay Rs.300/-
- Application Fee will be paid by appliers through online challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
- No fee for those candidates who belong to SC/ ST of Odisha & PWD.
Do you know about monthly salary?
Appointed appliers for government sector jobs will receive an impressive amount of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- per month with a grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- from the concerned department of Odisha Public Service Commission.
Selection Process for OPSC Lecturer Vacancy:
Candidates will get recruited for Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment on the basis of presentation level in written Test which will be taken by the concerned branch of reputed Odisha Public Service Commission.
Get Detailed: OPSC Syllabus
Steps to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2017:
- First of all you need to visit official website of Odisha Public Service Commission that is www.opsc.gov.in
- Now press on “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Lecturer in Physical Education” link under “What’s New” section visible in the middle of home page.
- Now again follow on “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Lecturer in Physical Education” link and press on “Attachment”
- Then read all the instructions carefully and thoroughly.
- After reading complete details, follow “Apply Online” link from left side
- Then you have to fill OPSC Online Application form in a prescribed format without any mistakes in a proper manner.
- After that upload scanned photo, signature and left thumb impression.
- Recheck it and hit on “submit” button and Take a print out of OPSC Online Application Form.
- Attach all the relevant photo copies of documents/ testimonials in support of proof of age, qualification, experience and various others along with filled application with signature.
- Finally you need to send it to given below address.
Press Here: To Apply Online Directly
To The Special Secretary,
OPSC, 19, Dr.PK Parija Road,
|Events of OPSC Jobs||Important Dates|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||28-07-2017|
|Last Date to submit OPSC Application Form||16-08-2017|
|Last Date for payment of Fee||19-08-2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Applications||24-08-2017|
|OPSC Exam Date||Updated soon|
Check Now: Government Jobs in Orissa
Candidates need to check above Official Notification to get complete details related to OPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D. Those candidates who want to visit directly on official website they need to press this Official Link.
Odisha Public Service Commission has advertised a vacancy notification titled as OPSC Recruitment. Organization is looking for dynamic and suitable candidates for filling up vacant posts of 230 Post Graduate Teachers. Willing aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply for OPSC Vacancy by filling their OPSC application form prior 21-08-2017 and send hard copy of it at address placed below prior 31-08-2017. Grasp all details about OPSC Recruitment 2017 from below of this page.
This Page Highlights:
Job seekers who want to make their career in this organization may apply for OPSC PSC Lecturer Recruitment. Your performance in written test and Viva Voce test decides your selection under Odisha PSC Recruitment. To gather more additional details regarding OPSC Recruitment 2018, you may go through this page well created by dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Job Position||Post Graduate Teachers|
|Number of vacancies||230|
|Last date to apply||21-08-2017|
Odisha PSC vacancy:
|Job Position(Discipline)||Number of vacancies|
Qualification required under Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- Applicants may hold B.Ed, DCA, Bachelor Degree, B.Ed, and Master Degree, M.Sc. Course, Diploma or degree in computer application in support of above qualification or equivalent from a recognized Institute to apply for Odisha PSC vacancies.
- Candidate must be citizen of India.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
You should be Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 32 Years in age to apply for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment.
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Pay Scale Details:
Those who get successfully selected for Teacher Recruitment Post Graduate Teacher Jobs will receive good amount of Rs. 9300-34800/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- as per Odisha Public Service Commission Notification.
Download Here: OPSC Recruitment Notification
Have a glance on table to know about application fee for getting registered under OPSC Jobs.
|All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD)||Nil|
Selection Procedure for OPSC PSC Lecturer Vacancy:
Hiring authority will organize Written Exam, Viva Voce test to shortlist talented personals for Odisha Public Service Commission Jobs.
Written Exam is of 50 marks consisting subjects such as listed here.
|Subject name||Distribution of marks||Number of questions||Time duration|
|General English||20 marks||Objective type 50 questions||3 hours|
|Computer Aptitude||10 marks each|
It is of 100 marks with 100 questions covering syllabus for P.G Degree in concerned subject.
Viva Voce test:
Those who get qualified under Written Exam have to appear for viva test which is of 50 marks.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Ways to fill OPSC online application form:
Candidates satisfying above eligibility conditions are required to apply for OPSC Job by following listed guidelines.
- First of all aspirants need to visit official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission that is www.opsc.gov.in
- Move to “What’s New” section available on the home page.
- Hit on “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Post of Post Graduate Teacher” link.
- At new page, you may download OPSC Notification.
- You need to read the advertisement carefully and completely.
- After that hit “apply online” and application form will appear, must fill it with complete and correct details.
- Upload scanned documents, Signature and the images of the photographs if desired.
- Hit on “submit” button for the submission of the application form.
- Finally take a printout of the application form and need to attach the required documents and send it on the below mentioned address.
Secrety, Odhisa Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.k. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001
|Starting Date for online application form||01-08- 2017|
|Last date for fill application form||21-08-2017|
|Closing date for pay the application fees||24-08-2017|
|Ending date for submitting hard copy||31-08-2017|
|Admit Card issuing date||Available Soon|
|Date of Written Examination||Updated Soon|
To know more about OPSC Recruitment 2017–2018, have a sight at its Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest PSC Jobs|
|OPSC Notification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|