Online applications are invited for OPSC Recruitment for admission to Civil Services Exam 2021. Interested candidates can apply online for OPSC Vacancy under Odisha Civil Services on or before the closing date which is mentioned below.
Odisha PSC Recruitment 2021: Highlights
- Name of the Commission: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- Job Role: Group A and Group B
- Total Vacancies: 392
- Form Type: Online
- Starting Date of Submitting Online Application/Online Fee Payment – From 12th January 2021 to till 11th February 2021 (11:59 pm)
- Submission of online registered applications – From 12th January 2021 to till 18th February 2021 (11:59 pm)
- Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC Vacancy 2021:
- Odisha Administrative Service, Group-A (Junior Branch) – 137 Posts
- Odisha Police Service, Group-A (Junior Branch) – 06 Posts
- Odisha Finance Service, Group-A (Junior Branch) – 104 Posts
- Odisha Cooperative Service, (Group-B) – 08 Posts
- Odisha Revenue Service (Group-B) – 74 Posts
- Odisha Taxation and Accounts Service(Group-B) – 63 Posts
Which Qualification holders can apply for OPSC Jobs 2021?
- Bachelor’s degree from any university incorporated by an act of the central or a state legislature in India.
- He/She must be able to read, write and speak Odia.
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
What Age Limit is prescribed for OPSC Recruitment 2021?
Age of Candidates applying for OPSC Vacancies must reside between 21 years to 32 years. Age Relaxation to reserved categories participating in OPSC Recruitment 2021 shall also be provided as per the norms of the Government.
What Pay Scale is offered for OPSC Job Openings?
The Scale of Pay for OPSC Job Vacancies for Group A Posts is Rs. 56,100/- in Level 12, Cell-1 and for Group B Posts is Rs. 44,900/- in Level 10, Cell-1.
Find Here: Latest PSC Jobs
Is there any Application Fee?
Yes, if you are applying for OPSC Civil Service Posts, then you have to pay an amount of Rs.500/- towards the application fee.
How to Pay the Fee?
In order to pay the application fee for OPSC Recruitment, aspirants need to make payment through OPSC portal using Debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
What will be the Selection Process?
Selection will be based on:
- Objective Type Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
OPSC Civil Service Exam Pattern:
The exam will be consists of two paper:
- General Studies – Paper 1: 200 Marks
- General Studies – Paper 2: 200 Marks
Check Here: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021?
Apply for Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment by following the below mentioned steps:
Step1: Visit the official portal that is www.opsc.gov.in
Step2: Press the “Advertisement” option available in the column at the left side of homepage. Latest OPSC Notification will be displayed.
Step3: Look for the following OPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification:
“Advertisement for Odisha Civil Services Examination-2020 (Advt. No. 07 of 2020-21)”
Step4: Then read the official OPSC jobs Notification carefully.
Step5: Then, select “OPSC Apply Online” tab and fill online application form with complete details in correct manner.
Step6: Upload your essential documents along with OPSC Application Form and press “Submit” button for the final submission of OPSC Recruitment Online Application Form.
Step7: Take print out of OPSC Application Form for future use.
Step8: Make the payment of Fee.
Press Here: OPSC Official Website
What are the Last Dates to apply for Odisha PSC Recruitment 2021?
- Starting Date to Apply Online:12-01-2021
- Last Date For Online Registration:11-02-2021 (11:59 pm)
- Last Date for Online Payment of Examination Fee: 11-02-2021
- Submission of online registered applications: 18-02-2021 (11:59 pm)
Check Now: Government Jobs in Orissa
OPSC Recruitment 2021
This is a great opportunity for candidates who wish to serve for Odisha Public Service Commission. OPSC is hiring candidates for 392 Group A and Group B posts under Civil Service Posts. You can apply for Odisha PSC Recruitment 2021 through this page.
|More Links related to OPSC|
|OPSC Admit Card||Details|
You can check all the details related to Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment in the above section. If you satisfy the requisite eligibility criteria for the desired OPSC Job Vacancy, you can submit your online applications through direct link facilitated above.
If you have any query or suggestion regarding the OPSC Recruitment 2021, then comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|