OPSC Recruitment 2014
Odisha Public Service Commission has asserted a notification as OPSC Recruitment 2014 for the post of Assistant Director (Technical). Those candidates who are willing to apply may fill the online application form on or before the following date.
|Name of post||Assistant Director (Technical)|
|Last date||22nd November 2014|
Well qualified & talented candidates may fill the online application form as no other mode is accepted. More information about OPSC Recruitment 2014 such as qualification, age limit, salary are well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Organization:
Odisha Public Service Commission
Name of Post:
Assistant Director (Technical)
No. of Vacancies:
Applicants must possess a Degree in Printing Technology from a recognized Institution in India or Abroad.
Candidates who are willing to apply for this post should be between 21-32 years of age.
Relaxation will be given in case of Departmental candidates who are already in Odisha State Government service/ Public Sector undertaking/ local Bodies etc.
Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.200/-
The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of career Assessment /Viva Voce Test/Interview.
How to Apply?
- Contenders may visit the official website opsconline.gov.in
- Go to’ Apply online’ option
- Enter the ‘Security code’
- Select the ‘I agree to all terms and conditions’ option.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of full signature and scanned image of Left Thumb Impression.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted online application form along with copies of requisite certificates and documents.
- Send the application form to the address given below.
The Special Secretary,
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19 Dr. P.K. Parija Road
- Online Application Form Will Be Available Till 22nd November 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee 25th November 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Print Out/Hard Copy 1st December 2014
For more details you may read the Official Notification.