Odisha Public Service Commission has depicted an employment advertisement titled as OPSC Recruitment 2016. Online applications are invited from Indian citizens to fill up 12 vacancies of Public Prosecutor in Group A. Contenders seeking for jobs in this commission and have decided to build up their career in government sector may apply against OPSC vacancies by submitting their applications through online channel latest by the last date. Aspirants waiting to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2017 in the upcoming year are requested to visit this page time to time as we’ll be updating it here regularly…
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Last Date To Apply||26th November 2016|
Aspirants willing to attain rest details about Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment may go through this page that is provided by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants are advised to comprehend the complete details as equipped below before applying.
Name of the Post:
Public Prosecutor in Group A
Candidates should have possess Bachelor Degree in Law or its equivalent education from any government authorized university / institution with 7 years experience as Advocate at the bar (Court).
Applying contender’s age limit should be resided between 21 to 40 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SEBC, SC, ST & Women candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates.
Candidates who will be appointed for any of the above mentioned post will be given pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- per month.
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 300/- only at any branch of state bank of India (No Fee for SC / ST & PWD candidates).
Selection Process for OPSC Jobs:
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written examination and viva voce test. The written test will be held at Cuttack. Venue of test may vary as per the directives.
Are You Searching Preparation Material? Get Here:
How to fill online application for OPSC Recruitment?
- Aspirants wish to apply are firstly required to visit Official Website of OPSC that is www.opsc.gov.in
- Now aspirants have to hit on appropriate advertisement link under ‘what’s New’ section on the home page.
- Then contenders are required to hit on ‘Apply Online’ link visible on the left side of the home page only to fill application form with required and mandatory details and upload scanned documents.
- After filling the application form appliers have to hit on the Submit button to finish the process and download or generate hard copy of filled in form.
- Enclose the application in an envelope super scribed as the “Application for the post of Pubic Prosecutor”
- Application duly completed in all respect should be sent along with the duly signed requisite certificates & documents, fee in an envelope by speed / registered post to the given address on or before last date through registered post or speed posts.
The Special Secretary
Odisha Public Service Commission
19, Dr. P.K Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001
- Starting Date to fill online Application Form: 17th November 2016
- Last Date for Receipt Application Fee: 19th November 2016
- Closing Date to Send Hard Copy of Application: 26th November 2016
Candidates interested to apply may check the Official Notification for getting other information regarding OPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017. Aspirants can stay in touch with us to obtain updated information in regards of this recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|OPSC Admit Card||OPSC Syllabus|
|OPSC Result||OPSC Answer Key|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Employment News Highlights||Free Job Updates|
|Latest PSC Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|