Online applications are invited for OPSC Recruitment 2019 for the appointment to the posts of Lecturer, Principal and Assistant Director in various Departments. Interested candidates can apply online for OPSC Vacancy on or before the closing date which is mentioned below.
|Download OPSC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement|
|Assistant Director||Download PDF|
|Apply Online for OPSC Jobs||Press Here|
|More Links related to OPSC|
|OPSC ASO Admit Card||Check Here|
|OPSC Admit Card||Check Here|
|OPSC Syllabus||Check Here|
|OPSC Notification||Check Here|
Odisha PSC Recruitment 2019: Highlights
- Name of the Commission: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- Job Role: Lecturer, Principal and Assistant Director
- Total Vacancies: 14
- Form Type: Online
- Last Date to Apply: 19-03-2019, 23-03-2019
- Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC Vacancy 2019:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
Which Qualification holders can apply for OPSC Jobs 2019?
The requisite Educational Qualifications for aforementioned OPSC Vacancies is listed below:
- Lecturer: Master’s Degree in Hindi; M.Ed.; Ph.D. in Hindi or NET in Hindi
- Principal: Master’s Degree in Hindi; M.Ed.; Ph.D. in Education/Hindi; 8 years teaching experience
- Assistant Director: Master’s Degree in Anthropology/Tribal Studies/Sociology/ Social Work/Applied Economics
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
What Age Limit is prescribed for OPSC Lecturer/Principal/Director Recruitment 2019?
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Assistant Director||21-32 Years|
Note: Age Relaxation to reserved categories participating in OPSC Recruitment 2019 shall also be provided as per the norms of the Government.
What Pay Scale is offered for OPSC Job Openings?
The prescribed Scale of Pay for OPSC Job Vacancies is stated as follows:
- Lecturer: Rs.15,600-39,100/- + AGP 6,000
- Principal: Rs.37,400-67000 + AGP 10,000
- Assistant Director: Rs.44,900/- in Level-10
Find Here: Latest PSC Jobs
Is there any Application Fee?
- Yes, if you are applying for OPSC Lecturer & Principal Posts, then you have to pay an amount of Rs.400/- towards the application fee.
- If you wish to apply for OPSC Assistant Director Vacancy, then the application fee is Rs.500/-
How to Pay the Fee?
In order to pay the application fee for OPSC Recruitment, aspirants need to take print-out of Online Challan (Pay-in-Slip) and pay the fee at any Branch of State Bank of India (SBI) before the ending date.
Read Here: How to Download Challan Form
What will be the Selection Process?
The selection scheme for Odisha PSC Recruitment is given in the following table:
|Post Name||Selection Process|
|Lecturer||Career assessment & Viva Voce|
|Principal||Career assessment & Viva Voce|
|Assistant Director||Career assessment, Written Exam & viva voce|
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2019?
Apply for Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment by following the below mentioned steps:
Step1: Visit the official portal that is www.opsc.gov.in
Step2: Press the “Advertisement” option available in the column at the left side of homepage. Latest OPSC Notification will be displayed.
Step3: Look for the following OPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification:
Advertisement for the Post of Principal in Govt. Hindi Teaher’s Training Institute, CUttack[Advt. No. 21 of 2018-19]
Advertisement for the Post of Asst. Director (Research) [Advt. No. 20 of 2018-19]
Advertisement for the Post of Lecturer in Govt. Hindi Teaher’s Training Institute, CUttack[Advt. No. 19 of 2018-19]
Step4: Then read the official OPSC jobs Notification carefully.
Step5: Then, select “OPSC Apply Online” tab and fill online application form with complete details in correct manner.
Step6: Upload your essential documents along with OPSC Application Form and press “Submit” button for the final submission of OPSC Recruitment Online Application Form.
Step7: Take print out of OPSC Application Form for future use.
Step8: Make the payment of Fee.
OPSC Official Website – Get Here
What are the Last Dates to apply for Odisha PSC Lecturer/Principal/Director Recruitment 2019?
For Lecturer & Assistant Director Posts:
- Last Date to apply online: 19-03-2019
- Last Date for receipt of Application Fee at any Branch of State Bank of India: 26-03-2019
For OPSC Principal Posts:
- Last Date to submit online applications: 23-03-2019
- Last Date for receipt of Application Fee at any Branch of State Bank of India: 28-03-2019
Check Now: Government Jobs in Orissa
OPSC Recruitment 2019
This is a great opportunity for candidates who wish to serve for Odisha Public Service Commission. OPSC is hiring candidates for the positions of Lecturer, Principal and Assistant Director. You can apply for Odisha PSC Recruitment 2019 through this page.
You can check all the details related to Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment in the above section. If you satisfy the requisite eligibility criteria for the desired OPSC Job Vacancy, you can submit your online applications through direct link facilitated above.
If you have any query or suggestion regarding the OPSC Recruitment 2019, then comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|