A new employment notification has been declared by the public service commission, Odisha which is titled as OPSC Recruitment. There are 192 vacancies of Assistant public prosecutor are available in the Odisha Public Service Commission for the candidates who have attained Law Degree. Candidates who are willing to apply for the opsc.gov.in Recruitment they can fill up the online application forms from 06-04-2017 to 05-05-2017. Candidates who are interested and want to know more about the OPSC Recruitment 2017, they can scroll the page now…
Candidates who are interested in the vacancy available they can check whole details by going through the below page. The aspirants are advised to compare their eligibility with the criteria mentioned. The aspirants who are found to be not eligible for the vacancy, there applications will be rejected. Additional information about the OPSC Recruitment is displayed in the beneath section of this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of The Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|No Of Vacancies||192|
|Last Date To Apply||05-05-2017|
Assistant Public Prosecutor- 192 posts
Category Wise OPSC Vacancy:
- UR – 88 vacancies
- SC – 34 vacancies
- ST – 47 vacancies
- SEBC – 23 vacancies
To get Vacancy in OPSC, Candidates must have possessed Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University or Institute.
Check Here: Latest Law Jobs
- Minimum age of the candidate to apply for the Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitemnt should be 21 years
- The maximum age limit for the candidates to get the Odisha Public Service Commission Jobs is 35 years
- Relaxation will be given according to the norms of the organization
Candidates who will be selected for the Jobs in OPSC will get Rs.9300/- Rs.34800/- With Grade Pay Rs.4600/- in regard to their remuneration.
Mode Of Assortment:
The selection of the candidates for the Odisha Public Service Commission Vacancy will be done on the basis of:
- Written test
- Viva voce test
Want to Know? Written Exam Techniques
- Candidates have to submit an application amount of Rs.300/-
- SC, ST & PWD category candidates are exempted from paying the application fees.
- The application fees will be submitted through online m ode i.e. by using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of the organization i.e. opsc.gov.in
- From the left side of the homepage select “advertisements”
- On the next page you will get many links select “Recruitment to the Posts of Asst. Public Prosecutor [Advt. No. 12 of 2016-17]”
- Hit on the PDF link and then a new screen will appear in front of you
- Read all details carefully and compare your eligibility
- After that go back to the previous page and hit on “apply online” tab
- After that, Online Application Form will appear in front of you
- Fill the form carefully and complete all the details that are required
- Once the form is successfully filled hit on the final submission tab
Get Here>>> OPSC Recruitment 2017 PDF
- Starting date for online submission is 06-04-2017
- Last date for online submission is 05-05-2017
Candidates who are interested in OPSC Recruitment 2017, they can get rest of the information officially by taking a look on the official PDF, the link regarding the PDF is well mentioned in the above section of this page.
Applicants, for collecting all career related information regarding recruitment, examination, call letter etc directly on your timeline you can follow us on Facebook and Google plus. You can also subscribe to our free email service, to get all latest updates directly in your message box. Contenders, if you are facing any problem related to this notification, and then you can ask from us in below commenting section of this page. We will definitely try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|PSC Previous Question Papers||PSC Exam Books|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Odisha Public Service Commission has depicted an employment advertisement titled as OPSC Recruitment. Online applications are invited from Indian citizens to fill up 68 posts of Insurance Medical Officer Group-A (Junior Branch) under Labour and ESI Department. Contenders seeking for jobs in this commission and have decided to build up their career in government sector may apply for OPSC Recruitment 2017 by submitting their applications through proper channel on or before the last date.
This Page Includes:
Aspirants are advised to comprehend the complete details as equipped below before applying. Candidates willing to attain rest details about OPSC Vacancy may go through this page that is provided by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of The Post||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Last Date To Apply||15-04-2017|
Insurance Medical Officer Group-A (Junior Branch): 68
Candidates should have Possessed MBBS or equivalent degree in from a recognized Medical college or Medical institution recognized by medical council of India.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Applying contender’s age limit should be resided between 21 to 32 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SEBC, SC, ST & Women candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates.
Candidates who will be appointed for any of the above mentioned post will be given pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- per month.
Download PDF: OPSC Recruitment Official Notification
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 300/- only at any branch of state bank of India (No Fee for SC/ ST & PWD candidates).
Selection Process for OPSC Jobs:
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written examination (weight age of 70 % marking) and career making (30 % marking). The written test will be held at Cuttack. Venue of test may vary as per the directives.
Read Here: How to Prepare for Written Examination
How to apply for Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment?
- Aspirants wish to apply are firstly required to visit Official Website of OPSC that is www.opsc.gov.in.
- Now aspirants have to hit on appropriate advertisement link under ‘what’s New’ section on the home page.
- Before filling the online application form, candidates need to hit on “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Insurance Medical Officer [Advt. No. 11 of 2016-17]” link available here.
- Read the complete details regarding the post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Then eligible contenders are required to hit on ‘Apply Online’ link visible on the left side of the home page only to Fill Application Form with required and mandatory details and upload scanned documents.
- After filling the application form appliers have to hit on the Submit button to finish the process and download or generate hard copy of filled in form.
- Enclose the application in an envelope super scribed as the “Application for the post of …….”
- Application duly completed in all respect should be sent along with the duly signed requisite certificates & documents, fee in an envelope by speed / registered post to the given address on or before last date through registered post or speed posts.
You Can Also Check: Latest PSC Jobs
The Special Secretary
Odisha Public Service Commission
19, Dr. P.K Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001
Check More: Jobs in Orissa
- Starting Date to fill online Application Form: 16-03-2017
- Last Date to submit online Application Fee: 15-04-2017
- Last date for payment of Application fee:18-04-2017
- Closing Date to Send Hard Copy of Application: 25-04-2017
Candidates interested to apply may check the official notification link for getting other information regarding OPSC Recruitment 2017. Aspirants can stay in touch with us to obtain updated information in regards of this recruitment.
Odisha Public Service Commission has unfolded a job notification regarding OPSC Recruitment. Organization is in search of hard working aspirants against 58 vacant positions of Assistant Professor in different discipline. For OPSC Recruitment 2017, candidates may submit their online application form till date of closing that is 30-03-2017
Content Of The Page:
Job hunters may go through this page that is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get complete details about Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment. Interested and eligible job hunters should read complete instruction before applying and after submitting the online application form you have to send the print out of it to address mentioned below till 11-04-2017. Applying job seekers have to qualify written test, Interview process to get selected for available vacancy.
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Last Date to Apply||30-03-2017|
Assistant Professors: 58 posts
Distribution of Vacancies according to discipline:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Skin & VD||02|
|TB & CD||02|
What will be the eligibility Criteria?
Willing aspirants for Odisha Public Service Commission Jobs should have MBBS Degree possessing Diplomate National Board Degree, MD/ MS/ M.Sc in relevant discipline from a Medical College recognized by MCI or Central Institute with relevant experience.
Age Limit for opsc.gov.in Jobs:
- Candidate’s age limit should be not less than 21years and must not be more than to 45 years as on last day of January 2017 (Must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1972 & not later than 01-01-1996).
- Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of Odisha Public Service Commission
OPSC Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
What will be Application Fee?
- Contenders who are going to fill OPSC Application Form should have to pay Rs.300/-
- Application Fee will be paid by appliers through online challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
- No fee for those candidates who belong to SC/ ST of Odisha & PWD.
Check Here: More Jobs in Teaching Sector
Do you know about monthly salary?
Appointed appliers for government sector jobs will receive an impressive amount of Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- per month with a grade Pay of Rs. 8000/- from the concerned department of Odisha Public Service Commission.
Candidates will get recruited for these job openings in government sector on the basis of presentation level in Test/Interview which will be taken by the concerned branch of reputed Odisha Public Service Commission.
Steps to Apply for OPSC Recruitment:
- First of all you need to visit official website of Odisha Public Service Commission that is www.opsc.gov.in
- Now press on “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Asst. Professor in Different Disciplines [Advt. No. 10 of 2016-17]” link under “What’s New” section visible in the middle of home page.
- Now again follow on “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Asst. Professor in Different Disciplines [Advt. No. 10 of 2016-17]” link and press on “Attachment”
- Then read all the instructions carefully and thoroughly.
- After reading complete details, follow “Apply Online” link from left side
- Then you have to Fill OPSC Online Application form in a prescribed format without any mistakes in a proper manner.
- After that upload scanned photo, signature and left thumb impression.
- Recheck it and hit on “submit” button and Take a print out of application form.
- Attach all the relevant photo copies of documents/ testimonials in support of proof of age, qualification, experience and various others along with filled application with signature.
- Finally you need to send it to given below address.
Check These Related Links:
To The Special Secretary,
OPSC, 19, Dr.PK Parija Road,
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01-03-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30-03-2017 till 11:59 PM|
|Last Date for payment of Fee||06-04-2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Applications||11-04-2017 by 05:00 PM|
Candidates need to check above Official Notification to get complete details related to OPSC Recruitment 2017. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D