Odisha Public Service Commission has broadcasted an advertisement in concern to OPSC Recruitment. This organization is going to engage eligible and talented job hunters for filling up 143 posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon. To grasp OPSC Recruitment 2017 notification details, candidates are requested to go through this page.
Interested candidates are advised to make sure that he/she should fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms for this job in government sector. Those, who desire to join this reputed organization, may apply for Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment, by submitting the application on or before the particular date that is 28th December 2016.
To obtain rest information concerning to this employment notification, aspirants are requested to comprehend the complete information available on this page that is well indicated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Last Date to Apply||28.12.2016|
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
OPSC Recruitment: Official Notification
Required Qualification for OPSC Jobs:
Contenders who are willing to apply must possess Bachelors degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science from recognized University/ Institutions.
You Can Also Check: Latest Graduate Jobs
- Appliers must meet age criteria that is Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age limit is 32 years (as on 01.01.2016)
- The relaxation in age will be as per the norms of government for Odisha Public Service Commission Jobs.
After the successfully completion of selection process the appointed applicants for OPSC Job will get an impressive amount of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay of 4600/-.
Check Out: OPSC Syllabus
- Candidates (SC/ST/PWD) are exempted to pay an Application Fee for Odisha Public Service Commission Vacancy.
- Other candidates have to pay required application fee through Challan at any branch of SBI.
Mode of Assortment:
- The assortment of applicants will be done on the basis of performance in Written exam/ Viva Voice/Interview which will be organized by the expert committee of Odisha Public Service Commission.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to applicants for attending the interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps to Apply for OPSC Recruitment:
- Visit official website of organization that is www.opsc.gov.in
- After that hit on “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Veterinary Asst. Surgeons [Advt. No. 09 of 2016-17]” link visible under the “Whats New” section visible in the middle of home page.
- Read all the instructions carefully and thoroughly.
- After reading complete details, go to OPSC Online Application form.
- Now you need to Fill Online Application Form in a prescribed format without any mistakes in a proper manner.
- Upload scanned photo, signature and left thumb impression.
- Recheck it and hit on “submit” button and Take a print out of application form.
- After that you need to attach all the relevant photo copies of documents/ testimonials in support of proof of age, qualification, experience and various others along with filled application with signature.
- At last you need to send it to given below address.
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr.P.K.Parija Road,
Cuttack – 753001
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Orissa
|Starting Date For Submission of Online Application||07.12.2016|
|Last Date For Submission of Online Application||28.12.2016|
|Last Date For Payment of Application Fee||30.12.2016|
|Last Date for Receipt of application||07.01.2017|
Candidates need to check above Official Notification to get complete details related to OPSC Recruitment 2017. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|PSC Notification||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitment Notices||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|