Odisha Public Service Commission has broadcasted an advertisement in concern to OPSC Recruitment. This organization is to engage eligible and talented job hunters for filling up 161 posts of Lecturer. Interested candidates are advised to make sure that he/she should fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms for this job in government sector. To grasp the OPSC Recruitment 2017, candidates are requested to go through this page.
Highlights of This Page:
Those, who desire to join this reputed organization, may apply for Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment, by submitting the application on or before the particular date that is stated below. To obtain rest information concerning to this employment notification, aspirants are requested to comprehend the complete information available on this page that is well indicated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Last Date to Apply||Given Below|
|Sr. No.||Discipline Name||Total Vacancies|
Contenders who are willing to apply must possess Masters Degree in relevant field from recognized University/ Institutions and must qualify NET in relevant subjects.
Age Limitations for OPSC Jobs:
- Appliers must meet age criteria that is Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age limit is 33 years for (Sr. No. 1 to 9), 38 years for (Sr. No. 10 to 15).
- The relaxation in age will be given to reserved category as per the norms of government.
After the successfully completion of selection process the appointed applicants for OPSC Job will get an impressive amount of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- as monthly salary along with Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/-
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 200/- as application fees for (Sr. 1 to 9) posts.
- Candidates (SC/ST/PWD) are exempted to pay an Application Fee for Odisha Public Service Commission Vacancy.
- Other candidates have to pay required application fee through Challan at any branch of SBI.
Mode of Assortment:
- The assortment of applicants will be done on the basis of performance in Written exam/ Viva Voice/ Interview which will be organized by the expert committee of Odisha Public Service Commission.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to applicants for attending the interview for OPSC Recruitment.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps to Fill OPSC Online Application Form:
- Visit official website of organization that is www.opsc.gov.in
- After that hit on “Advertisement for Special Recruitment to the Posts of Lecturer in different disciplines in Odisha Education Service (College Branch) [Advt. No. 02 of 2017-18]” OR “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Lecturer in different disciplines in Odisha Education Service (College Branch) [Advt. No. 01 of 2017-18]” link visible under the “Whats New” section visible in the middle of home page.
- Read all the instructions carefully and thoroughly.
- After reading complete details, go to “Apply Online”.
- Now you need to fill online application form Upload scanned photo, signature and left thumb impression.
- Recheck it and hit on “submit” button.
- Take a print out of application form.
- After that you need to attach all the relevant photo copies of documents/ testimonials in support of proof of age, qualification, experience and various others along with filled application with signature.
- At last you need to send it to given below address.
You Can Also Check: Latest PSC Jobs
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Buxi Bazar,
Cuttack – 753001
|Event||Sr. No. 10 to 15||Sr. No 1 to 09|
|Starting Date For Submission of Online Application||10.05.2017||09.05.2017|
|Last Date For Submission of Online Application||09.06.2017||08.06.2017|
|Last Date For Payment of Application Fee||–||13-06-2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of application||06.06.2017||20.06.2017|
Check These Related Links:
Candidates need to check above Official Notification to get complete details related to OPSC Recruitment 2017. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
A new employment notification has been declared by the public service commission, Odisha which is titled as OPSC Recruitment. There are 192 vacancies of Assistant public prosecutor are available in the Odisha Public Service Commission for the candidates who have attained Law Degree. Candidates who are willing to apply for the opsc.gov.in Recruitment they can fill up the online application forms from 06-04-2017 to 05-05-2017. Candidates who are interested and want to know more about the OPSC Recruitment 2017, they can scroll the page now…
Candidates who are interested in the vacancy available they can check whole details by going through the below page. The aspirants are advised to compare their eligibility with the criteria mentioned. The aspirants who are found to be not eligible for the vacancy, there applications will be rejected. Additional information about the OPSC Recruitment is displayed in the beneath section of this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of The Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|No Of Vacancies||192|
|Last Date To Apply||05-05-2017|
Assistant Public Prosecutor- 192 posts
Category Wise OPSC Vacancy:
- UR – 88 vacancies
- SC – 34 vacancies
- ST – 47 vacancies
- SEBC – 23 vacancies
To get Vacancy in OPSC, Candidates must have possessed Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University or Institute.
Check Here: Latest Law Jobs
- Minimum age of the candidate to apply for the Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitemnt should be 21 years
- The maximum age limit for the candidates to get the Odisha Public Service Commission Jobs is 35 years
- Relaxation will be given according to the norms of the organization
Candidates who will be selected for the Jobs in OPSC will get Rs.9300/- Rs.34800/- With Grade Pay Rs.4600/- in regard to their remuneration.
Mode Of Assortment:
The selection of the candidates for the Odisha Public Service Commission Vacancy will be done on the basis of:
- Written test
- Viva voce test
- Candidates have to submit an application amount of Rs.300/-
- SC, ST & PWD category candidates are exempted from paying the application fees.
- The application fees will be submitted through online m ode i.e. by using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of the organization i.e. opsc.gov.in
- From the left side of the homepage select “advertisements”
- On the next page you will get many links select “Recruitment to the Posts of Asst. Public Prosecutor [Advt. No. 12 of 2016-17]”
- Hit on the PDF link and then a new screen will appear in front of you
- Read all details carefully and compare your eligibility
- After that go back to the previous page and hit on “apply online” tab
- After that, Online Application Form will appear in front of you
- Fill the form carefully and complete all the details that are required
- Once the form is successfully filled hit on the final submission tab
Get Here>>> OPSC Recruitment 2017 PDF
- Starting date for online submission is 06-04-2017
- Last date for online submission is 05-05-2017
Candidates who are interested in OPSC Recruitment 2017, they can get rest of the information officially by taking a look on the official PDF, the link regarding the PDF is well mentioned in the above section of this page.
Applicants, for collecting all career related information regarding recruitment, examination, call letter etc directly on your timeline you can follow us on Facebook and Google plus. You can also subscribe to our free email service, to get all latest updates directly in your message box. Contenders, if you are facing any problem related to this notification, and then you can ask from us in below commenting section of this page. We will definitely try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|PSC Previous Question Papers||PSC Exam Books|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Odisha Public Service Commission has depicted an employment advertisement titled as OPSC Recruitment. Online applications are invited from Indian citizens to fill up 68 posts of Insurance Medical Officer Group-A (Junior Branch) under Labour and ESI Department. Contenders seeking for jobs in this commission and have decided to build up their career in government sector may apply for OPSC Recruitment 2017 by submitting their applications through proper channel on or before the last date.
This Page Includes:
Aspirants are advised to comprehend the complete details as equipped below before applying. Candidates willing to attain rest details about OPSC Vacancy may go through this page that is provided by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of The Post||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Last Date To Apply||15-04-2017|
Insurance Medical Officer Group-A (Junior Branch): 68
Candidates should have Possessed MBBS or equivalent degree in from a recognized Medical college or Medical institution recognized by medical council of India.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Applying contender’s age limit should be resided between 21 to 32 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SEBC, SC, ST & Women candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates.
Candidates who will be appointed for any of the above mentioned post will be given pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- per month.
Download PDF: OPSC Recruitment Official Notification
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 300/- only at any branch of state bank of India (No Fee for SC/ ST & PWD candidates).
Selection Process for OPSC Jobs:
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written examination (weight age of 70 % marking) and career making (30 % marking). The written test will be held at Cuttack. Venue of test may vary as per the directives.
Read Here: How to Prepare for Written Examination
How to apply for Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment?
- Aspirants wish to apply are firstly required to visit Official Website of OPSC that is www.opsc.gov.in.
- Now aspirants have to hit on appropriate advertisement link under ‘what’s New’ section on the home page.
- Before filling the online application form, candidates need to hit on “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Insurance Medical Officer [Advt. No. 11 of 2016-17]” link available here.
- Read the complete details regarding the post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Then eligible contenders are required to hit on ‘Apply Online’ link visible on the left side of the home page only to Fill Application Form with required and mandatory details and upload scanned documents.
- After filling the application form appliers have to hit on the Submit button to finish the process and download or generate hard copy of filled in form.
- Enclose the application in an envelope super scribed as the “Application for the post of …….”
- Application duly completed in all respect should be sent along with the duly signed requisite certificates & documents, fee in an envelope by speed / registered post to the given address on or before last date through registered post or speed posts.
The Special Secretary
Odisha Public Service Commission
19, Dr. P.K Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001
Check More: Jobs in Orissa
- Starting Date to fill online Application Form: 16-03-2017
- Last Date to submit online Application Fee: 15-04-2017
- Last date for payment of Application fee:18-04-2017
- Closing Date to Send Hard Copy of Application: 25-04-2017
Candidates interested to apply may check the official notification link for getting other information regarding OPSC Recruitment 2017. Aspirants can stay in touch with us to obtain updated information in regards of this recruitment.