Recently OTET Result has been declared by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha for 2nd Single Subject and Half Yearly Language Test. So, candidates who had appeared for these exams may now get their OTET Result 2017 through online process by following the guidelines as modified below on this page.
This Page Includes:
Aspirants, who desire to attain additional detailed info regarding OTET Test Result, may get it through online mode by logging on to official website of Board. You must comprehend the complete procedure that is well settled below by the team of recruitmentresult.com for getting the concerned result.
Procedure to Check OTET Result:
- Applicants need to first of all visit the official site of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha that is www.bseodisha.ac.in
- After getting on the home page hit “Read More” link provided below “Latest Updates” section.
- This will take you to the page having various links of notices.
- Here select “2017-01-02 2ND HALF YEARLY LANGUAGE TEST IN ODIA EXAMINATION, 2016” OR either “2017-01-02 2ND SINGLE SUBJECT EXAMINATION (10TH STANDARD), 2016” link for which you wish to seek the result.
- On selection of suitable link, a new page as shown below will be displayed on your digital screen.
- Enter your ‘Register Number’ or ‘Name’ and proceed further.
- After that press ‘Find Results’ tab and your outcome of exam will display on your computer screen.
- Lastly get print out of the result for further use.
Read Now: How to Check Result Online?
Know the organizing Body:
Board of Secondary Education, Odisha organizes OTET (Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test) recruitment examinations every year in order to appoint eligible and result oriented applicants in different public and private schools. This exam is held under the Government of India and candidates selected through TET exam, will own the respect of getting government job.
To Directly Check OTET Result: Press Here
Purpose of Exam:
Recently Board of Secondary Education, Odisha had conducted OTET in the month of Nov last year and candidates in large number appeared for the exam at various examination centers. Candidates participated in any of 2ND half yearly language test in ODIA examination or 2ND single subject examination (10th standard), can now check the concerned result through this page by following the guidelines furnished above on this page.
Get Here: More Teaching Jobs
What after Result?
Candidates who have qualified this exam will be engaged for the posts of Primary Level Teacher (Class I to Class V), Language Teacher (Primary Level) & Upper Primary Level Teacher (Class VI to Class VIII), Language Teacher (Upper Primary Level).
OTET Cut Off Marks:
- In order to qualify OTET Examination, candidates are required to score 60% in each paper.
- Candidates securing 60% or more marks in exam shall be considered OTET pass.
- Candidates belong to SC, ST, PH, OBC / SEBC category, the minimum pass mark shall be 50%.
Check Here: TET Entrance Exam
For getting the OTET Result 2017, hit on Official Link given above on this page.
Candidates need to stay connected with this web portal and subscribe our free email service to get all latest information about Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test Result directly in your mailbox. You can join us on Face book and Google Plus. We will send all latest details on your Face book wall.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||OTET Syllabus|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Jobs By Qualification||Sarkari Exam Result|