Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has released OTET Result for those candidates who have earlier participated in the 25th Sep Exam. Well, Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test was conducted at various exam centres in state of Odisha to recuite the best and deserving candidates for teachers in government schools.
Now Board has declared the list of shortlisted candidates, participants can check their Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test Result by entering their roll number. Moreover, we have provided direct link to download OTET Result 2018 on below section of this page.
This Page Includes:
Aspirants whose name appears in OTET Merit list will be appointed for teachers for Classes-I to VIII in the schools of the State Government. You may download OTET Results with help of roll number, registration number or date of birth. OTET cutoff marks depend on factors such as candidate category, no of questions in test, difficult level of test etc. For knowing more information about OTET Result 2018, go through this page prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Process to Check OTET Result:
- Log on to official site of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha that is www.bseodisha.ac.in
- Go under “Latest Updates” section & press on “Read More” link provided over there.
- Choose suitable link concerning OTET Exam Result.
- New window will open up at your system where you need to put details “roll no” as given in below image:
- After filling asked details, press ‘Find Result’ tab.
- Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test result will appear in front of you.
- Candidates may save their outcome of paper.
Download Here>>>> OTET Result 2018
Know the organizing Body:
Board of Secondary Education, Odisha organizes OTET (Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test) recruitment examinations every year in order to appoint eligible and result oriented applicants in different public and private schools. This exam is held under the Government of India and candidates selected through TET exam, will own the respect of getting government job.
Purpose of Exam:
Recently Board of Secondary Education, Odisha had conducted OTET in the month of Nov last year and candidates in large number appeared for the exam at various examination centers. Candidates participated in any of 2ND half yearly language test in ODIA examination or 2ND single subject examination (10th standard), can now check the concerned result through this page by following the guidelines furnished above on this page.
Jobs in Teaching Sector (8000 Vacancies):- Check Now
What after OTET Result?
Candidates who have qualified this exam will be engaged for the posts of Primary Level Teacher (Class I to Class V), Language Teacher (Primary Level) & Upper Primary Level Teacher (Class VI to Class VIII), Language Teacher (Upper Primary Level).
OTET Cut Off Marks:
- In order to qualify OTET Examination, candidates are required to score 60% in each paper.
- Candidates securing 60% or more marks in exam shall be considered OTET pass.
- Candidates belong to SC, ST, PH, OBC / SEBC category, the minimum pass mark shall be 50%.
|Category||OTET Cutoff Marks 2018 (Expected)|
|General||60% to 78%|
|OBC||57% to 69%|
|SC/ ST||40% to 51%|
Check Here: TET Entrance Exam
To know OTET Result 2018, visit its Official Link. Candidates need to stay connected with this web portal and subscribe our free email service to get all latest information about Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test Result directly in your mailbox. You can join us on Face book and Google Plus. We will send all latest details on your Face book wall.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|OTET Answer Key||OTET Admit Card|
|OTET Syllabus||Orissa TET Notification|
|Government Jobs in Orissa||Upcoming Government Jobs|