Police Exam Preparation Book
Books are the resource for the education so if you are looking for study material for SI or Constable exam, it’s necessary to choose the best Police Exam Preparation Book related to your exam pattern. Here you can get details of best study material of SI or Constable Examination. These books contain all the topics of the Police Exam such as General Awareness, Numerical Aptitude, Verbal Ability in English, Reasoning etc. We are proving you some useful Police Exam Preparation Book in the below section of this page. These preparation books will helpful for you to clear Police Exam.
Police Exam Preparation Book
|Name Of Books||Author|
|Master the Police Officer Exam||Acro|
|Police Officer Exam for Dummies||Raymond Foster, Tracey Biscontini|
|John Douglas’s Guide to the Police Officer Exams||John Douglas|
|Police Officer Exam||Editors of LearingExpress LLC|
|Police Officer Examination Preparation Guide: The Path of the Warrior (Cliffs Test Prep)||Larry F. Jetmore|
|State Trooper Exam||Learning Express|
|Master the Civil Service Exam||Peterson’s|
|Cliffs Notes Police Officer Exam Cram Plan||Wiley publishing|
|Snagging a badge; the real guide to becoming a Police Officer||Shawn Hughes|
|Master the Civil Service Exam, 3rd Edition||Shannon R Turlington, Acro|
|Norman Hall’s Police Exam Preparation Book||Norman Hall|
|Norman Hall’s Firefighter Exam Preparation Book||Norman Hall|
|UP Police Constable & Constable Provincial Armed Constabulary Combined Exam Guide||RPH Editorial Board|
|Training of IPS: Indian Police Service||Kaneez Zehra|
|ITBP-Constable/Head Constable Exam Guide||RPH Editorial Board|
|Understanding the Police in India||Verma A|
|DSSSB: T.G.T Prelinminary Examination||Lal Jain|
|Manipur Police Examinations||Mohd. Rafi Kamol|
|SSC Delhi Police S.I.||Student Aid Publications|
5 Points about Written Examination:
- Read all instructions given on answer sheet or question paper or instructed by examiner. Ask questions if you’re unsure. The time to ask questions is before the written test begins.
- Use the proper time given to complete each section of the test successfully. Divide the time given by the number of questions. This will tell you how much time you have on each question. Keep a fixed speed throughout the test.
- Read each question carefully. Don’t give extra time to any question try to solve it with in fixed seconds. Sometimes a certain question will puzzle you but you should not tick answer until you sure. Circle as questions to consider at last.
- Avoid reading too much of a question. This habit waste your valuable time. Solve questions with particular logics. Fill answers during solving question in answers sheet. Don’t wait to tick answer when you finish all questions.
- Use allotted time given to each question to complete the test. If you finish early go back to problematic questions and try to solve them again. Use every second you’re given on the written test.
Physical Standard, Physical Efficiency and Medical Standard Tests:
- Generally Physical standard is same of all police recruitment such as 165-170 cms height (for male) and 157 cms (for women), 81 cms chest (with 5 cms min. expansion) and 50 kgs weight. Weight should be rational with height and age.
- Individuals should have perfect efficiency in physical activity as good running speed 1600 meter in 4.5 minutes 1000 meter for females.
- Candidates must be found medically fit in medical examination. Eye Sight- .Better eye, Worse eye – 6/6, 6/12 or 6/9, 6/9. The candidate should possess good colour vision.
Personality Test (Interview):
Some police exam boards may take Personality Test (Interview) of qualified contenders in written test, physical test or medical test. Personality Test (Interview) carries qualifying marks that would be added in merit list. You need to read Police Exam Preparation Book for other information about type of questions asking in interview.
Dear Individuals!! We wish you all the very best for your positive outcome in written exam. We provide instant updates regarding any recruitment, new exam pattern, admit card or job related. You may also subscribe our Email service that is fee of cost. You will acquire regular updates about Exam Pattern, score card; admit card and other career related notifications directly in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Find Online Study Material||Effective Time Table For Studies|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Written Exam Techniques||Career Success Strategies|
|Memory Improvement Techniques||All Govt. Exam Preparation Pdf|