Punjab Public Service Commission wants to recruits the candidates for the position of Asst Town Planner/Analyst. PPSC Recruitment procedure has been started, so interested candidates can apply through online mode.
To apply for the Punjab PSC Recruitment, candidates have to submit their application form before the last dates which is mentioned below. They can get the complete details before applying for PPSC vacancy.
This Page Includes:
Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
For the PPSC Jobs, candidates have to qualify the competitive examination that will organize by the selection committee. The organization recruits the candidates from time to time for the vacant posts.
For more updates about the PPSC Recruitment 2019, candidates have to go through this page which is created and well maintained by the team member of recruitmentresult.com
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Town planner||14*|
|Reader in Public Administration||02*|
Required Qualification of the PPSC Job:
Candidates should complete their Master Degree from the recognized university in the relevant field.
Minimum age of the aspirants should be 18 years and maximum age should not be more than 37 years as on 01-01-2018.
Salary Details of the Punjab Public Service Commission Vacancies:
- Those contenders who will be appointed on the Punjab PSC Asst Town Planner Recruitment will get pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100+5400 grade pay.
- Appointed aspirants for the Reader in Public Administration should receive the pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100+8000 Grade Pay.
- The organization will provide the pay scale of Rs. 10300-34800+4200 Grade Pay for the Analysts posts.
Direct Links to Download Official Notification
|Assistant Town Planner||Get Notification|
|Analysts & Reader in Public Administration||Get Notification|
Mode Of Selection:
To select the right candidates for the vacant posts, organization will have to go through the Competitive Examination.
How to Apply for the PPSC Recruitment 2019:
To fill the PPSC online application form, candidates have to go through the below given steps, please have a look..!!
- First of all you have to go through the official website of the organization which is www.ppsc.gov.in
- After that you need to hit the “Open Advertisement” link which is mentioned at the home page.
- Then you are required to press the advertisement “RECRUITMENT TO 14 POSTS OF ASSISTANT TOWN PLANNER IN THE DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT, GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB” or “RECRUITMENT TO 5 POSTS OF ANALYSTS IN THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE PUNJAB” or “RECRUITMENT TO 01 POST OF READER IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION IN THE DEPARTMENT OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND PANCHAYATS, GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB”
- Now you should read the advertisement carefully and hit the link of “Apply online”
- After that fill the online application form and fill the details carefully.
- Then you are required to upload the necessary documents and press the submit button.
- After that your application form has been submitted successfully and you can take printout of it for future use.
Find Out: Latest PSC Jobs
|Posts Name||Last Date to Apply||Dates|
Assistant Town planner
|Last date for filling Online Application Form||28/11/2018|
|Last date for depositing Online Application Fee||05/12/2018|
|Reader in Public Administration||Last date for filling Online Application Form||19/11/2018|
|Last date for depositing Online Application Fee||26/11/2018|
Candidates can get the complete details about the PPSC Recruitment 2019 from this page. For more updates about the same you can check the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|PPSC Notification||PPSC Results|
|PPSC Answer Key||PPSC Admit Card|
|PSC Exam Books||More Jobs in Punjab|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Daily Job Updates|