Punjab Public Service Commission has released a notification titled as PPSC Recruitment 2016 for filling up 363 various vacant posts of Legal Assistant, Research Officer, Soil Conservation Officer, Section Officer and Inspectors, Cooperative Societies posts. Goa Public Service Commission has invited online applications from the eligible aspirants who desire to empanel this repudiated government organization in Punjab state. Willing candidates may apply for PPSC Recruitment 2017 in the upcoming year that will be soon updating this page regarding the same.
Aspirants, who are seeking for latest jobs in government sector, can apply for PPSC Jobs by filling the application form through the online mode latest by the last date which is specified below on this page that is well settled by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Number Of Posts||363|
|Last date of submission application form||22-08-2016|
|Last date of submission of hard copy of application form||05-09-2016|
PPSC Vacancies & Salary Structure:
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Legal Assistant||01||Rs. 10300-34800 + 4200/- Grade Pay|
|Research Officer||01||Rs. 15600-39100 + 5400/- Grade Pay|
|Soil Conservation Officer||I.T.||01|
|Section Officer||57||Rs. 10300-34800 + 5000/- Grade Pay|
|Inspectors, Cooperative Societies||300||Rs. 10300-34800 + 4200/- Grade Pay|
Get More: Latest Government Jobs
Applicant must possess minimum age of 18 years and maximum 37 years as on 1-1-2016. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved community candidates as per the rules and regulation of organization.
|Position Name||Essential Qualification|
|Legal Assistant||Law Graduate, Should have practiced at the Bar and Punjabi of Matriculation or its equivalent standard.|
|Research Officer||Master’s degree in Economics or Mathematics or Agricultural Economics or Commerce with Statistics|
|Soil Conservation Officer||I.T.||B. Tech. degree in Computer or Information Technology|
|Mechanical||B. Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering|
|Chemical||B. Tech degree in Second Division|
|Legal||B. A degree and LL.B degree|
|Section Officer||M.Com. Degree or B.Com. with (ICWA) Inter / C.A. Inter / C.S. Inter and Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard|
|Inspectors, Cooperative Societies||Bachelor Degree in any stream with minimum 60% marks|
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Selection of deserving candidates for Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment will be made on the basis of their performance in competitive examination that will be conducted by the selection panel of organization.
How to Apply For PPSC Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website www.ppsc.gov.in on or before last date that is well mentioned below.
- Candidates are required to fill application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification.
- After getting on to official notification hit on “Open Advertisement” tab located under the “advertisement” section on the appeared page.
- Select appropriate link of post for which you are willing to apply for and go through the advertisement carefully and comely.
- After reading the notification fill online application form in an appropriate manner with complete details.
- After completion of application form you are required to deposit the online application fee before the last date.
- There after you have to submit the application form and take print out of it for further reference.
- At last you have to submit the hard copy of application form to the address mentioned in the advertisement.
Must Know About: Procedure To Fill Online Application Form
Important Date to be Remember:
|Last date for Filling Application Form||22nd August 2016|
|Last date for depositing the Application Fee by using the print out of system generated Fee Challan Form||29th August 2016 during Bank hours|
|Last Date for Submitting the Hard Copy of the Application Form along with self attested copies of the certificates and Challan Form||05th September 2016|
Go through the Official Link for getting more detailed information in concern to PPSC Job. Stay in touch with us to get latest updates about PPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|PPSC Notification||PPSC Syllabus|
|PPSC Results||PPSC Answer Key|
|Latest Recruitments||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Punjab Public Service Commission has circulated a job notification as PPSC Recruitment 2016. Application forms are invited by the organization to fill up 06 vacant posts of District Sainik Welfare Officer. All those applicants who are willing to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission jobs, they can submit their application form before the last date that is 12th August 2016. To collect more upcoming details about PPSC Recruitment 2017 you can follow our page time to time.
Candidates can clutch this latest government job by sending application form with all the documents mentioned below. You can see all the details about Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment by following this page of recruitmentresult.com. You can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the upcoming details.
|Organization Name||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||06 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||12th August 2016|
Name of the Post
District Sainik Welfare Officer
Aspirants, who are applying for jobs in PPSC, must have posses matriculate or equivalent qualifications from recognized university.
More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
- Age of job seekers for PPSC vacancies must not be below 25 years and above 55 years of age on the 1st January 2016.
- Upper age limit may be relaxed up to Fifty Six years in the case of those ex-Indian Commissioned Officers.
Shortlisted applicants for Punjab Public Service Commission vacancies will be paid Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-.
Selection Procedure for PPSC Vacancy
- Organization will conduct a Competitive Examination of all the candidates who will apply for the required posts.
- Participants who will qualify the examination, they will have to appear in personal interview round.
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
How to Fill PPSC Application Form
Job hunters can have a look on below mention steps to fill application form:
- Visit official website of Punjab Public Service Commission that is ppsc.gov.in
- Choose “Open Advertisement” tab under “Advertisement” section.
- Select “View/ Apply” beside the vacancy.
- Press “Manual Application Form for Candidates” tab.
- Read all the details about the posts and come back to previous page.
- Hit appropriate link to download application form.
- Fill application form with all the details and attest all the documents mentioned below:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Proof of having passed Punjabi Language
- Relevant Degree and DMC Certificate
- Experience certificate issued by Competent Authority etc.
- Place all the documents in an envelope and super script it with the name of post for which you are applying.
- Finally send the application form to below mention address.
The Department of Defence Serivces Welfare,
Government of Punjab
Last date to submit application form: 12th August 2016
To collect all the details about PPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you can check official notification. You can visit our page regularly to gather more details about upcoming jobs in government sector.