Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has broadcasted a career notification as PPSC Recruitment. Organization invites Application from eligible candidates for recruitment to 225 Posts of Lecturers in various Departments of Technical Education and Industrial Training, Government of Punjab. All those aspirants who have decided to make their career in government sector and think themselves capable they may apply against PPSC Recruitment 2016. Keen job searchers may send their applications through online mode only on or before the last date that is 20th January 2016.
|Name Of The Post||Various|
|No. Of Vacancies||225|
|Last Date To Apply||20th January 2016|
Appliers can attain the rest information about this recruitment such as vacancies details, required qualification, salary structure, mode of selection, procedure to apply, important dates etc on this page provided for your convenience by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Post Name||Discipline||No. of Posts|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||48|
Applying contenders should have possessed first class Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate branch of engineering / First class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering and Punjabi of Metric or its equivalent Standard.
Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01st January 2016. Upper age limit will be relaxed up to 45 years for all States/ Central Government employees, 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab Widows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women and 47 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab.
Applicants who will be appointed successfully against this recruitment for any of the above said posts they will get salary in Pay Scale of Rs. 15600-39100/- with the Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- from PPSC.
|Name of Category||Total Fee|
|SC/ ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only||1125/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only||500/-|
|All Others Categories||3000/-|
|Physically Handicapped, Punjab State only.||1750/-|
Selection of the appliers will be made on the basis of their performance in Competitive Examination and personal Interview.
How to apply for PPSC Recruitment?
- Keen contenders need to Visit the official website of Punjab Public Service Commission that is www.ppsc.gov.in
- Then candidates have to follow ‘Open advt.’ link available on home page.
- Now press on link as ‘Recruitment to 225 posts of various Lecturers in the Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training’
- By hitting the above said link a new page will be opened having applying link.
- After pressing the above mentioned link application form will be opened. Aspirants have to fill it with required and mandatory details and Upload the passport size photo and signature (if required).
- After completion of form submit it successfully.
- Take a printout of filled form and then send it along with all required documents/ certificates to the address mention below by Speed post/By hand.
Office of Secretary,
Punjab Public Service Commission,
Baradari Gardens, Patiala
|Last date to submit online application||20th January 2016|
|Last date for depositing the Application Fee||27th January 2016|
|Last Date for Submitting the Hard Copy of the Application||05th February 2016|
Applicants who are willing to apply against PPSC Recruitment 2016 they may get other information by reading the official link. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D to attain more information in this concern.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|