Punjab Public Service Commission has released a job notification for PPSC Recruitment. Applications are invited from meritorious & skilled aspirants for filling up 132 various posts in different departments. Willing candidates, whose desire to grab this chance by applying against to PPSC Recruitment 2015, can submit online application form before last date should be reached. You can subscribe our free e-mail services to get updated info on PPSC Recruitment 2016 directly into your mailbox.
|No of Vacancies||132|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||19th October 2015|
|Last Date To Submit Application Fee||23rd October 2015|
|Closing Date To Submission Application Form||30th October 2015|
For more details in concern of PPSC Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, qualification, applying process, selection process and pay scale etc, you may read all details that are well furnished by team of recruitmentresult.com.
PPSC Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Vacancies|
|1||Deputy Districts Attorney||03|
|2||Assistant Districts Attorney||80|
|3||Assistant Director (Youth Service)||06|
|4||Principal Government Arts and Crafts Teachers Training Institute||01|
|6||Medical Officer (Dental)||40|
Applying candidates must pass 10+2 from reputed board or having graduation degree or diploma in relevant discipline from recognized university or institutions.
- Candidates’ age should not below 18 years and not more than 37 years.
- Relaxation in age will be provided as per organization norms.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay|
|Deputy Districts Attorney||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-||Rs. 5400/-|
|Medical Officer (Dental)|
|Assistant Districts Attorney||Rs. 10300 – 34800/-||Rs. 4800/-|
|Assistant Director (Youth Service)||Rs. 4400/-|
|Principal Government Arts and Crafts Teachers Training Institute||Rs. 5000/-|
Job appliers will be getting elected on the basis of their presentation in interview and written test which will be held on specific date.
How to Apply for PPSC Recruitment?
Aspirants, who are well suited for aforesaid posts, may use some below provided steps to apply online.
- Applicants should need to log on to official website of Punjab Public Service Commission which is www.ppsc.gov.in.
- Then, hit on “Open Advertisement” link that is visible at left side of homepage and press “Apply/View” button.
- Now, download related Advertisement and read entire information carefully and then press “Apply Online” button.
- Applicants must fill online application form with required information.
- And upload digital images of document (if required) and submit it by pressing submit button.
- After that, take printout of filled application form for future need.
- Hardcopy of application form with all enclosures such as Xerox copies of documents etc must be sent to address given below before last date.
In the office of Secretary,
Punjab Public Service Commission,
Baradari Gardens, Patiala – 147 001
|Last Date To Apply Online||19th October 2015|
|End Date Of Application fees by system generated Bank Challan Form||23rd October 2015|
|Closing Date Of Submission of Hardcopy of Filled Application||30th October 2015|
You can check this Official Link to get more details about PPSC Recruitment 2015. You can book mark this page to get latest updates about PPSC Recruitment 2016 so appliers may keep continue on our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Online applications are invited by Punjab Public Service Commission through vacancy advertisement regarding PPSC Recruitment. Organization is going to enroll well qualified and capable contenders to fill up various vacancies of Assistant Director, Scientific Officer and Scientific Assistant Posts. Applicants, who are searching jobs in PPSC, must apply against PPSC Recruitment 2015 advertisement. Candidates who are planning to do government job next year, may acquire latest information regarding PPSC Recruitment 2016 from this page. Candidates, who are willing to apply for PPSC jobs openings, can submit PPSC online application form on or before the last date i.e. 5th October 2015.
|Position Name||Assistant Director, Scientific Officer And Scientific Assistant|
|No. Of Posts||08|
|Last Date Of Apply Online||5th October 2015|
You can collect all details regarding PPSC Recruitment 2015 such as vacancy details, qualification, age limit, salary package, selection process, steps to apply, important dates etc through this page of recruitmentresult.com. Before applying against these current openings in government sector, applicants are suggested to read the below provided details carefully.
|Sr. No.||Name Of Post||No. Of Vacancies|
- Applicants, who want to apply against PPSC Recruitment 2015, should possess M.Sc degree in Chemistry or Bio-chemistry or Forensic Science or its equivalent from recognized university or institute.
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard
- Aspirants, who are applying for Scientific Assistant Post, should also possess B.Sc examination from recognized University or Institution with Chemistry as one of subject.
- Applicant’s age should not be below 18 years and not above 37 years on 01st January 2015.
- Upper age limit may be relaxed upto 45 years for all States/ Central Government employees.
- Upper age limit is relaxaed up to 5 years for Upper age limit may be relaxed upto 42 years for Scheduled Castes of all States, Backward Classes of Punjab only, Widows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women and upto 10 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab.
|Name Of Post||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Director||Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-|
|Scientific Officer||Rs. 10300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4400/-|
|Scientific Assistant||Rs. 10300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 3800/-|
Application and Examination Fee:
|Name Of Category||Online ApplicationCharges||Examination Fee||Total|
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes Of All States And Backward Classes Of Punjab State Only.||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 625/-||Rs. 1125/-|
|Ex-Servicemen Of Punjab State Only||Rs. 500/-||No Fee To Be Paid||Rs. 500/-|
|All Others Categories (Including LinealDescendent Of Ex-Servicemen, Punjab)||Rs 500/-||Rs. 2500/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|Physically Handicapped, Punjab State Only||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1250/-||Rs. 1750/-|
Please See: Application fee should be submitted through any Branch of State Bank of Patiala only through challan.
Assortment of job seekers against these latest jobs in government sector will be made on the basis of:
- Competitive Exam (Objective Type) (300 marks)
- Interview (40 Marks)
Important Notice: Examination centres shall be in Patiala and information of the same shall be mentioned on Admit Cards of all candidates.
Features of written Competitive Exam:
- Exam will consist of 100 objective type MCQs and duration of exam will be 2 hours.
- Standard of questions would be to test knowledge and general awareness as is expected of person who has attained education at least up to graduation level.
- All questions will carry three marks each and there will be no negative marking.
- Viva-Voce shall carry 40 marks and final result shall be prepared on the basis of grand total of the marks obtained by Candidates in Written Competitive Examination and Viva-Voce.
Steps To Apply Online PPSC Recruitment:
- Interested candidates who wish to apply for PPSC vacancy, must log on to official web portal of www.ppsc.gov.in
- After that, Press on “Open Advertisement” link that is shown at left side of home page and Press “Apply/View” button as per this notification.
- Now, download its Advertisement and read entire information carefully and then select “Apply Online” button.
- Then, applicants are required to fill an online application form with desired details and upload photograph and signature (if required).
- After filling all information, check it once and then hit on “Submit” button.
- After submitting online application form, candidate should take printout of system generated Bank challan and pay the requisite fee on or before the last date.
- At last, take printout of filled application form and send it along with bank challan and Self Attested photocopies of all relevant Certificates through Speed post/By hand to the following address, specified below on this page.
Office of Secretary,
Punjab Public Service Commission,
Baradari Gardens, Patiala
List of documents required along with print out of Online Application Form is as follows:
- Proof of age
- Proof of passed Punjabi Language.
- Relevant Degree and DMC Certificate.
- caste certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Bank Challan
|Last Date Of Apply Online||5th October 2015|
|Closing Date Of Depositing Fee Through Bank Challan Form||12th October 2015|
|End Date Of Submit Hard Copy Of Application Form||19th October 2015|
Note: Check Official Link, to obtain more details related to PPSC Recruitment 2015. Applicants, who are looking for job in government sector, can get all latest information regarding PPSC recruitment 2016 from our web portal so stay tune with us. You can also bookmark this page using control+D.
Punjab Public Service Commission has disclosed a notification about PPSC Recruitment 2015. PPSC Recruitment 2016 will also available on this page shortly, so keep visiting this page regularly. PPSC applications are invited from well qualified and deserving job hunters for filling up the 101 vacancy to be filled through Punjab State Civil services combined competitive examination 2015. Interested aspirants may apply for PPSC vacancy 2015 by filling online application form on or before closing date that is 5th October 2015.
|No. Of Posts||101|
|Last Date To Apply Online||5th October 2015|
For more relevant information about PPSC Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, required education, and applying process etc, applicants may need to read below section of this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch)||16|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP)||18|
|Excise & Taxation Officer||23|
|Food Supply & Consumer Affair Officer||04|
|Block Development & Panchayat Officer (BDPO)||10|
|Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies||11|
|Labour cum Conciliation Officer||01|
|Employment Generation and Training Officer||01|
|Deputy Superintendent of Jails/ District Probation Officer Grade – II||08|
Aspirants, who want to clutch this job opportunity at PPSC Vacancy, should have possessed a bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from recognized university or institutions.
Age Limit Details:
- Appliers’ age should not below 21 years and not more than 37 years
- To reserved category appliers relaxation in age will be given as per organization norms.
Assortment of applying contenders will be based on Competitive examination and their appearance in personal interview.
How to Apply for PPSC Recruitment?
- Candidates, who are well fitted for Director / Assistant / Officer Posts, may use some below provided steps to apply online.
- First of all, applicants will have to open official website of Punjab Public Service Commission which is www.ppsc.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “Open Advertisement” link that is sown at left corner of homepage and press “Apply/View” button.
- After that, download its Advertisement and read entire information carefully and then hit on “Apply Online” button.
- Contenders must fill online application form with desired information and upload digital images of document (if required).
- And must fill fee details that is mentioned in above section of this page and submit it by pressing submit button.
- At last, take printout of filled application form for future references.
Closing date to apply online: 5th October 2015
Note: For more details, you may open this Official Link