A career notification has instructed by Punjab Public Service Commission as PPSC Recruitment 2016. Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for filling up the 118 posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officer in the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Punjab. Aspirants, who desire to fetch this latest job opening, may apply for PPSC Jobs by submitting the application form through online mode as early as possible. Job seekers are advised to check this page frequently for getting the details about PPSC Recruitment 2017 as we’ll update it very soon.
|Organization Name||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||118|
|Closing date for Online Registration||28th October 2016|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||11th November 2016|
All contenders are advised to apply by filling the online application in proper manner before the last date of submitting of application should reach. For getting more details regarding Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment you may go through this page that well customized below by team of recruitmentresult.com. Willing aspirants must go through this complete notification before applying for Punjab PSC Jobs.
Ayurvedic Medical Officer: 118
- Applying candidate must have completed a degree of BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) or its equivalent degree from a recognized University or other teaching institution recognized by CCIM.
- And must possess Punjabi of Matriculation or its equivalent standard.
Get Information About: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Selected candidates will be receiving suitable amount of salary that is Rs.10300-34800 + 5400/- grade pay per month which is offered by the recruiting organization.
Contenders who are going to apply for these Government Jobs In Punjab must make the payment of application fee that should be paid through any Branch of State Bank of Patiala only according to their category as given below.
- SC/ ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab: Rs.1125/-
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab: Rs. 500/-
- All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendent of Ex-servicemen, Punjab): Rs.3000/-
- Physically Handicapped, Punjab: Rs.1750/-
Initial selection of candidates will be based on the basis of their performance in Competitive Exam and then only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview which will be taken by selection panel of reputed organization on schedule date.
Read Here: Interview Question and Answers
Procedure to fill Punjab Public Service Commission Online Application Form:
Aspirants who wish to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission Vacancies must follow the applying process as furnished below:
- First of all aspirants need to log on to the official website of organization that is www.ppsc.gov.in
- After that hit on “Open Advertisements” tab available under “Advertisement” section visible at the left side of the page.
- Select “RECRUITMENT TO ONE HUNDRED EIGHTEEN POSTS OF AYURVEDIC MEDICAL OFFICER IN THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE, GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB” link from the appeared page.
- This will open the required notification on your digital screen.
- Go through complete instructions carefully regarding the post and hit on “Apply Online” button.
- After that, you need to fill the online application form with correct and complete details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature (if required) and press on submit button.
- Candidates must take a print out of duly filled form and attach photo copies of all relevant documents.
- Lastly submit the duly filled application form along with relevant documents at the address as equipped below.
Read More: Procedure To Fill Online Form
The Office of Secretary,
Punjab Public Service Commission,
Baradari Gardens, Patiala-147001
- Last date for filling online application form: 28th October 2016
- Last Date to submit Application Fee: 4th November 2016
- Last Date to Submit Hard Copy: 11th November 2016
You must comprehend complete information about PPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 through given Official Notification. To get latest updates in concern to relevant recruitment, you may stay connected to this page or bookmark this page by pressing control+d.
Punjab PSC Recruitment : Official Notification
|PPSC Notification||PPSC Answer Key|
|PPSC Results||Jobs By Qualification|
|Latest Recruitments||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Punjab Public Service Commission has propagated an advertisement regarding PPSC Recruitment 2016. This Commission intends to recruit dedicated and result oriented contenders for filling up the Jobs of Civil Judge (Junior Division) cum Judicial Magistrate. Candidates who want to join PPSC are advised to fill online application form latest by 26th October 2016. After that, you need to submit the hard copy of form in prescribed application through proper channel. For recent updates about PPSC Recruitment 2017, stay connected with us.
Job fighters must go through the details like selection process and applying procedure, etc which is equipped below by the team of recruitmentresult.com on this page. Job seekers who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment as soon as possible.
|Commission Name||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Number Of Posts||121|
|Last date of submission application form||26th October 2016|
|Last date of submission of hard copy of application form||9th November 2016|
- Posts Name: Civil Judge (Junior Division)-cum Judicial Magistrate
- Total Number Of Vacancies: 121
- Candidates who have completed Degree of Bachelor of Law of any University incorporated by Law in India or a Degree of Bachelor of Law of Punjab University are eligible to apply for PPSC Jobs.
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard
Want More Job Opportunities? Let’s Have a Look on Below Links
Age of appliers must be resided in between 21 – 37 years of age as on the last date of submission of Online application Forms. Age relaxation will be provided to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes only of Punjab upto 42 years.
Job seekers appointed for Punjab PSC Jobs will get Rs. Rs. 27,700 – 44,700/- per month as salary.
Get Here: Latest PSC Jobs
Application / Examination Fee:
|Category||Online Application Charges||Examination Fee||Total|
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 625/-||Rs.1125/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of Punjab||-||Rs. 500/-|
|All Others Categories||Rs. 2500/||Rs.3000/-|
|Physically Handicapped, Punjab||Rs. 1250/-||Rs. 1750/-|
Note: Examination fee must be submitted through any Branch of State Bank of Patiala only.
The final result shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the following rounds:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Viva Voce
The Viva-Voce shall carry 100 marks. The duration for the Preliminary examination shall be of two hours and consist of 125 questions of 04 marks each. Main Written Examination shall be of subjective/narrative type of 5 papers, which are as follows:
Get Here Now: PPSC Syllabus
Scheme of Main Written Examination:
|Paper-I (Civil Law)||Code of Civil Procedure, Punjab Courts Act, Indian Contract Act, Indian Sales of Goods Act, Indian partnership Act, Specific Relief Act, Transfer of Property Act 1882, East Punjab Urban Rent Restriction Act 1949 and Indian Evidence Act 1872.||200|
|Paper-II (Civil Law)||Hindu Law, Mohammedan Law and Customary Law, Law of Registration and Limitation||200|
|Paper-III (Criminal Law)||Indian Penal code, Criminal Procedure Code and Indian Evidence Act||200|
|Paper-IV (English Language)||English Essay (1000-1100) words, Precis, Words and Phrases (make sentences of the given words and phrases), Comprehension, Corrections||200|
|Paper-V (Punjabi Language)||Punjabi in Gurmukhi Script.||150|
Check Out below Given Links To Get Some Preparation Tips;
Instructions for filling PPSC Application form:
- Job seekers can apply online from official website of Commission that is www.ppsc.gov.in.
- Follow link “Open Advertisement” link > “Advertisement” from left side of homepag
- After that, hit on “Apply Online” link which is given under Advertisement “ Recruitment To The One Hundred And Twenty One Posts Of Civil Judge (Junior Division) Cum Judicial Magistrat”.
- Fill Online Application Form with required details and must upload scanned images of signature, recent passport size photograph.
- Lastly, submit the filled form and take a hard copy of same.
- printout of the duly filled Form along with copy of Bank Challan and relevant documents must reach by Speed post/By hand Latest by 5.00 pm before or the last date at the below address
Documents To Be Submitted Along With Print Out:
- Proof of Date of Birth: Certificate of Matriculation/Higher Secondary.
- Proof of having passed Punjabi Language.
- Relevant Degree and DMC Certificate.
- Reserve Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Certificate as proof of age relaxation claim.
- Certificate of proof of fee concession
- Proof of being Govt. Employee.
- Copy of Bank Challan
Office Of Secretary,
Punjab Public Service Commission,
Baradari Gardens, Patiala-147001
Dates to be noted:
|Last date for Filling Online Application Form||26th October 2016 By 11:59:00 PM|
|Last date for depositing the Application fees by system generated Fee Challan Form||2nd November 2016|
|Last Date of receipt of Hard Copy of duly filled Application Form along with relevant documents||9th November 2016 By 05:00:00 PM|
You may check the Official Link for getting further details concerning PPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017. Job hunters, who want to get other information, are advised to stay in touch with us.
PPSC Recruitment Notice: Download PDF
Apply Online: Press Here