Prime Minister Fellowship
Prime Minister Fellowship 2018! Check Here The Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship (PMRF) scheme has been introduced by MHRD with the motive to encourage talented students to pursue doctoral (Ph.D.) programs of Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and IISc for carrying out research in cutting edge science and technology domains.
Candidates who are interested in PMRF (Dec) Scheme can apply by 30th Sep. to apply for Prime Minister Fellowship 2018-19 candidates will be required to submit their application online.
Prime Minister Research Fellowship December 2018
Candidates pursuing the final year of four (or five) year undergraduate or five year integrated M.Tech or five year integrated M.Sc. or five year undergraduate-postgraduate dual degree programs in Science and Technology streams from IIEST/IISc/IITs/NITs/IISERs and centrally funded IIITs can apply for the Prime Minister Research Fellowship December 2018 by pressing the link given in below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Want to Know? How To Prepare For Scholarship
Prime Minister Fellowship
Prime Minister Fellowship Eligibility:
|Candidate must have completed or be pursuing the final year of four (or five) year undergraduate or five year integrated M.Tech or five year integrated M.Sc. or five year undergraduate-postgraduate dual degree programs in Science and Technology streams from IIEST/IISc/IITs/NITs/IISERs and centrally funded IIITs;|
|Candidate must have secured at least CGPA/CPI of 8.0 (in scale of 10.0). For applicants in five year integrated or dual degree programs if separate CGPAs/CPIs are awarded for UG and PG parts of the program then the CGPA/CPI of UG part (first four year) will be considered.|
|Candidate must have completed the required academic qualification in the last five years.|
|Merely satisfying the eligibility requirement does not guarantee admission. Final selection for admission of applicants will be done following a rigorous selection process.|
Check Here: Scholarship in India
Prime Minister Research Fellowship Amount to be rewarded:
- For the first two years candidates will receive Rs.70,000/- per month as their fellowship amount.
- Afterwards for the 3rd year Rs.75,000/- per month will be given and in 4th and 5th years candidates will be rewarded with Rs.80,000/- per month
- Along with the Fellowship amount candidates will also be given a research grant of Rs.2.00 lakh per year for a period of 5 years to cover their academic contingency expenses and for foreign/national travel expenses.
Must Check Out: Scholarship Benefits
PMRF Fellowship Selection Process:
The Ministry of Human Resource Development Government of India will select candidates for PMRF Scholarship on the basis of Screening of their documents. Afterwards Shortlisted candidates will be called to appear in the written and/or interview at the Nodal Institute. Candidates qualify the written examination will become eligible to appear in the final interview round for Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme..
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
Procedure to complete the Prime Minister Fellowship Application Form:
- To apply for Prime Minister Research Fellowship December 2018 candidates need to visit the official website i.e. www.pmrf.in
- Candidates are required to visit the official website that is www.pmrf.in for Prime Minister Research Fellowship December 2018
- Move your cursor towards the “PMRF December 2018” section and hit “PMRF December 2018 Website” link available at the mid of homepage
- From the next screen select and hit on “Apply Online” link
- This link will redirect you towards the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme Application Form.
- Go through the Prime Minister Scholarship Guidelines and read then carefully
- Afterwards start filling up the Prime Minister Scholarship Application Form
- Once the application for Prime Minister Fellowship is completed hit on Register tab
- Once the Prime Minister Scholarship Online Form is submitted recheck each and every details you have entered
- After finalizing the details given in Prime Minister Fellowship Online Form hit the “Submit” tab
- At last take a print out of PMRF Application Form and keep it safe for further usage
Prime Minister Fellowship Last Date:
Last date for candidates to submit the application forms for PMRF i.e. Prime Minister Research Fellowship is: 30-09-2018
Prime Minister Fellowship interview venue and Board Discipline:
|Tentative date(s) for Interview for Prime Minister Fellowship||Broad Discipline||Venue for Interview|
|18-11-2018||Engineering Design||IIT Madras|
|02-12-2018||Agriculture and Food Engineering||IIT Kharagpur|
|12-12-2018||Biomedical Engineering||IIT Bombay|
|11-12-2018||Biological Sciences||IIT Bombay|
|10-12-2018||Chemical Engineering||IIT Gandhinagar|
|11-12-2018 and 12-12-2018||Chemistry||IIT Bombay|
|06-12-2018 and 07-12-2018||Civil Engineering||IIT Roorkee|
|08-12-2018 and 09-12-2018||Computer Science||IIT Delhi|
|04-12-2018 and 05-12-2018||Electrical Engineering||IIT Kanpur|
|17-12-2018||Aerospace Engineering||IIT Madras|
|15-12-2018 and 16-12-2018||Interdisciplinary Programs|
in Science and Engineering
|13-12-2018 and 14-12-2018||Material Science and|
|02-12-2018||Architecture and Regional Planning||IIT Kharagpur|
|17-12-2018 and 18-12-2018||Mechanical Engineering||IIT Madras|
Coal and Energy sector
|IIT (ISM) Dhanbad|
|18-12-2018||Ocean Engineering and|
|08-12-2018||Textile Technology||IIT Delhi|
Must Know: How to Get Scholarship
For rest of details regarding Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme for Doctoral Research 2018 you need to press this Official Link. If you have any query related to above given Prime Minister Fellowship write your valuable comments in comment box which is given below. Keep visiting our web portal on regular basis for getting latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||Scholarship for Engg Students|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Entrance Exam in India|