Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme
Online Applications are invited from Doctoral Fellows (in partnership with industry) for Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme. Those, who want to avail double scholarship in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering and Agriculture or Medicine areas can apply for Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme for Doctoral Research 2018.
This Page Includes:
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme is open- ended. You may apply for Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme any time throughout the year. For whole details about Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme 2018 such as organizes, eligibility criteria etc you need to scroll down the page which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme
Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme Organizers
- The Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme for Doctoral Research is a Public-Private Partnership which is commonly called as PPP.
- Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme is PPP between Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB) (self-governing body under the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India) and Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
Check Here: Scholarship in India
Prime Minister’s Fellowship Benefits:
- The highest government fellowship in any academic or research institute in India is around Rs 36,400 per month (including House Rent Allowance (HRA)) for SRF category.
- Scholars will obtain double the JRF/SRF as scholarship under the Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme for Doctoral Research.
- Whereas one-half of this Prime Minister’s Scholarship comes from the government on the other hand the second half Prime Minister’s Fellowship comes from a partner company who also works with the candidate on same project known as research project.
- The first batch was started in 2013 year.
- Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme has been made open-ended since 2014 in September month.
Must Check Out: Scholarship Benefits
Required Eligibility Criteria for Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme:
- Research scholars who want to take admission in full-time PhD can get in last 14 months from the date of submission of applications in any recognized Indian University / Institute / Research Laboratory.
- Research scholar should identify industry associate / co-applicant (before applying), who should be prepared financially for supporting research projects and also provide scientific and academic support.
- There should be practical relevance and industrial application in research topic as it should be equally approved between the appliers as well as sponsor.
- Applicants and the proposed research topic must have qualify on criteria of excellence as well as significance and should be of technical and scientific merit
- Research scholar who will be selected must be eager to work with / in industry according to the requirement by the industry partner during the project period.
|Class/ Age||Ph.D. Scholars|
|Total prime minister fellowship for phd students||100 Every Year|
|Academic Qualification||Appliers should be enrolled in a PhD program.|
|Enrollment Duration of prime minister rural development fellowship 2018||Candidates must have registered in the PhD program within last 14 months|
|Area of Research||Science, Technology, Engineering and Agriculture or Medicine|
|Duration of Research||Should not be more than 4 years|
|No Objection Certificate||Appliers must have obtain no objection certificate from the institute where they are enrolled in their PhD|
Want to Know? How To Prepare For Scholarship
Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme Selection Process
- A high level Apex Council consisting of members from academia, industry and government will review the applications and select the candidates for award of PM Fellowship.
- Project of applicants should be innovative and of high scientific merit; with discrete R&D as opposed to exploratory investigation
- The proposed research should have a high potential to translate into a business opportunity and commercialization
- High credibility, capacity of doctoral fellow and the institution
Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme Research Areas:
Areas of research can be in any of the following:
- Agriculture or Medicine fields
Must Know: How to Get Scholarship
Prime Minister’s Fellowship Nature of Support
- The prime minister fellowship scheme for doctoral research amount will be up to Rs. 8.7 lakh per annum.
- Up to 100 research projects are supported in a financial year.
- 50% of the scholarship comes from SERB (for Junior Research Fellow / Senior Research Fellow), which can be revised as per the JRF/SRF norms from time to time.
- Rest 50% (matching equivalent of SERB component) comes from the partner company.
- Duration of the prime minister rural development fellowship will be a maximum of four years.
How to apply for Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme?
- Visit to the official website that is www.primeministerfellowshipscheme.in to apply for Prime Minister Fellowship
- From home page press on “About the Scheme” tab visible at the top in menu bar.
- Now read the entire details very carefully given in Prime Minister Fellowship Advertisement.
- After reading relevant details regarding Prime Minister’s Fellowship for Doctoral Research press on “User Login” given in menu bar on home page
- If you are new user then press on “Register Now” link to apply for Prime Minister Fellowship.
- Already registered candidates need to login with user name and password to apply for prime minister’s rural fellowship.
- Fill Prime Minister’s Scholarship Form with entire details in correct manner.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Hit on “Submit” tab for final completion of Prime Minister Fellowship Form and retain a print out of it for future use.
Official Advertisement: Prime Minister Fellowship
News Users: Apply Online Directly
Registered candidates: Login Directly
Mr S S Kohli
Scientist ‘G’ Adviser
Department of Science & Technology
Ministry of Science and Technology
Government of India
New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110016
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
Ms Shalini S. Sharma
Confederation of Indian Industry
3rd Floor, IGSSS Building
28, Institutional Area, Lodi Road
Tel +91-11-45772009 (D) / 45772000 Ext 209
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
For rest of details regarding Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme for Doctoral Research 2018 you need to press this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||Scholarship for Engg Students|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Entrance Exam in India|