Rajasthan PTET Syllabus
Just like the guide is needed to reach the destination, the right Syllabus is needed to clear the exam. Here we are talking about the Rajasthan PTET Syllabus. The Rajasthan PTET Syllabus 2018 contains all the topics that are important from examination point of view. Candidates who are preparing for B.ED Entrance Exam may go through the Rajasthan PTET Syllabus 2018 in Hindi or English and can confirm that they haven’t missed any topic to revise. Candidates may also avail the Rajasthan PTET B.ED Entrance Exam Syllabus 2018 by visiting the official website.
There are 04 modules of Rajasthan PTET Syllabus 2018 namely Mental Ability,Teaching Attitude & Aptitude Test, General Awareness, and Language Proficiency (Hindi or English). Each module will have 50 questions in the examination. Candidates have to answer all the questions in the examination. Those candidates who will qualify the examination will become eligible for the teaching vacancy available. Further details about Rajasthan PTET Syllabus 2018 are given in below section of this page that is well structured by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Rajasthan PTET Syllabus
There are 04 sections in the Rajasthan PTET Syllabus namely:
- Mental Ability
- Teaching Attitude & Aptitude Test
- General Awareness, and
- Language Proficiency (Hindi or English)
Let’s take a look over the detailed syllabus…
Mental ability Section shall consist of 50 objective type multiple choice questions to test the following abilities:
- Judgement & Decision Making,
- Creative Thinking,
- Drawing Inferences, etc.
Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test Section shall consist of 50 questions mainly on the following areas:
- Social Maturity,
- Professional Commitment,
- Interpersonal Relations,
- Awareness etc.
This will be test of attitudes and awareness in which answers to question will be scored on a scale of 3, 2, 1 and 0.
General awareness Section shall consist of 50 Objective type multiple choice questions mainly regarding the following areas:
- Current Affair (National & International),
- Indian History & Culture,
- India and its natural resources,
- Great Indian personalities (Past and Present),
- Environmental awareness,
- Knowledge about Rajasthan
Language Proficiency (English or Hindi) Section shall consists of 50 Objective types multiple choice questions regarding proficiency in Hindi or English Language mainly related to the following aspects:
- Functional Grammar,
- Sentence structures,
- Comprehension etc.
Download here>> Rajasthan PTET Syllabus PDF
Rajasthan PTET Exam Pattern
|Section||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks given||Total time|
|Mental ability||50||150 marks||3 hours|
|Section B||Teaching Attitude and Aptitude test||50||150 marks|
|Section C||General awareness||50||150 marks|
|Section D||Language Proficiency (English or Hindi)||50|
- There will be multiple type questions in the examination
- each question will have 04 options candidates need to choose a right one from them
- The Paper will be set both in English and Hindi except for the Language Proficiency Section.
- In case of discrepancy in options of answers or in question paper the English version be treated as final.
- Total time given to candidates to complete the examination will be 03 hours
- Each question will be 03 marks
- Maximum marks awarded for candidates will be 600
- In Attitude & Aptitude Section, however, the answer will be scaled on a scale of 3 to 0 marks. This means that answer to each question will carry marks of 3, 2, 1 and 0.
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Candidates who are willing to avail more details about Rajasthan PTET Syllabus 2018 may also go through this Official Link. Candidates interested in asking any question regarding the details given here on this page they may mention their comments in below given comment box.
Have a look on below links
|Rajasthan PTET Admit Card||Rajasthan PTET Result|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||Tips To Score Good Marks|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Tips to Manage Stress|