Having dream to get jobs in Banking Sector??? If yes then it is time for your dream come true.
Build your career in banking field by applying against RBI Recruitment. Reserve Bank of India is all planned to hire young, eligible, hard working and promising talents on 623 vacant posts of Assistant. Those, who have satisfying eligibility criteria, must grab the advantage of this great opportunity by applying against RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification. The last date to applying online or RBI Vacancies is 10-11-2017. Aspirant willing to apply for RBI Recruitment 2017, are suggested that before applying, they must go through the instructions regarding the same, provided below on this page.
Overview of This Page:
Applying link for RBI 623 Assistant Recruitment has been hosted on the official portal of Reserve Bank of India. So, for the sake of applying, applicants have to visit the portal of RBI that is rbi.org.in. Applicants can take help for applying against RBI Recruitment 2018 from the beneath segment of this page, which is well designed by the dedicated team of project recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Reserve Bank of India|
Fetch the Details of RBI Vacancy:
- Name of Post: Assistant
- Number of Vacancies: 623
Do you Know, what Qualification is needed for RBI 623 Assistant Vacancies?
If you are going to apply for Reserve Bank of India 623 Assistant Vacancies, then you should be aware about the qualification norms that are required for applying. Applicants must have Degree of Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC as on 01.10.2017.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
What Is the Age Restrictions for RBI Assistant Recruitment:
Here below, you can get entire details of age norms for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment:
Aspirants, age should not be less than 20 years and should not be more than 28 years as on 01.10.2017. It means Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/10/1989 and not later than 01/10/1997 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit:
Upper age limit will be relaxed as prescribed below:
|Sr. No||Category||Relaxation in Age|
|(i)||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years|
|(ii)||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years|
|(iii)||Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||By 10 years (GEN) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|(iv)||Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.|
|(v)||Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married||By 10 years|
|(vi)||Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989.||By 5 years|
|(vii)||Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of number of years of such experience, subject to maximum of 3 years.|
RBI Salary Structure:
Those lucky personalities, who would be selected for joining on the post of Assistant, will get basic pay of Rs. 14650/- per month that is Rs. 13150 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates. Along with the salary applicants will also get allowances and further benefits as per the norms.
RBI Jobs Application Fee:
Applicants applying for Reserve Bank of India Vacancy, have to pay Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable) as mentioned below:
- OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges): Rs. 450 /-
- SC/ST/PWD/EXS (Intimation Charges): 50/-
- Staff aspirants are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
Get Here >> RBI Recruitment Notification
Mode of Payment:
The payment os application fee can be done by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Method of Engagement:
Aspirants, who are going to apply for Reserve Bank of India Jobs they have to undergo competitive examination in two phases that is Preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT) for the purpose of selection.
To Do Preparation Of Exam/Interview In Best Way, Check Below Given Articles:
Preliminary Exam Pattern:
Applicants have to appear for prelim exam, and they need to secure qualifying marks to moving ahead for the further selection procedure. Check the exam pattern and prepare as accordingly:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests|
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||Composite time of 1 Hour|
Main Exam Pattern:
Those, who will be qualified by the prelim examination, will be called for main examination. The pattern of main examination is prescribed below you must prepare for exam as accordion to it.
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests|
|No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|2||Test of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
Language Proficiency Test (LPT):
The candidates, qualified by prelim and main exams, will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned. Candidate not proficient in the Official/Local Language would be disqualified.
Get Here >> Exam Center List
How can you Apply for RBI Recruitment 2017?
Those applicants, who want apply for Reserve Bank of India Vacancies, can follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of bank that is www.rbi.org.in.
- Now you need to hit on “Opportunities@RBI” link, available at the bottom of home page under “More Links” section.
- On the next page you must select “Vacancies” link, available under the drop down list of “Current Vacancies”
- Now select “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” list.
- You will get a new window, in which you will see entire details of Reserve Bank of India Job. Read it completely.
- After reading RBI Notification you need to hit on appropriate link to apply online that is “Recruitment for the post of Assistant”.
- Now you have to login to your account by using your “Registration Number/ Password”
- RBI Online Application form will be available on your digital screen; you need to fill it in correct manner.
- Make payment of application fee and then hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you must take a print out of it for future use.
Hit Here >> RBI Apply Online
|Last Date to Apply Online||10-11-2017|
|Closing Date for Payment of Examination Fees (Online)|
|Online Preliminary Test||November 27 & 28, 2017 (Tentative)|
|Online Main Test||December 20, 2017 (Tentative)|
After gathering all the details provided above on this page. If you want to know more then you should visit the Official Link. You may stay in link with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get updates regarding RBI Recruitment 2017–2018.
CFO Vacancies Notification has been circulated by Reserve Bank of India titled as RBI Recruitment. The organization has released the vacancy for ‘Chief Financial Officer’ (CFO) in the rank of Executive Director (ED) in Reserve Bank of India. Those candidates, who are seeking for jobs in Banking Sector, apply now for RBI Vacancies by sending their applications on or before its closing date. Candidates can scroll down this page to get further details of RBI Recruitment 2017.
Reserve Bank of India is inviting eligible candidates to apply for RBI CFO Recruitment by downloading the application form. Candidates can follow below stated steps to fill application form and then send the same through speed or registered post before its closing date that is 30/10/2017. Selection of candidates will be done through Interview Round only. Candidates can go through below section of this page to know more about RBI Recruitment 2018 which is well presented by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post name||Chief Financial Officer (CFO)|
RBI Vacancy Details:
‘Chief Financial Officer’ (CFO) in the rank of Executive Director (ED) in Reserve Bank of India
Candidate must be qualified Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant / MBA (Finance). Candidates having qualification equivalent to Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant / MBA (Finance) from foreign universities are also eligible to apply for Reserve Bank of India Chief Financial Officer Jobs.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age of the candidates should be below 57 years as on 01.10.2017 for RBI CFO Jobs. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the laws of Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for RBI CFO Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs. 1,20,500/ per month as offered by the organization. The selected candidate will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, House Allowance, Special Allowance and Local Compensatory Allowance and JAIIB / CAIIB Allowance as per rules of the organization.
Selection of candidates for Reserve Bank of India Chief Financial Officer Vacancy will be done through interview only. Firstly candidates will get shortlisted through preliminary screening of application forms and then those shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview Round. The place and date of interview will be advised to the short-listed candidates in due course.
Steps to apply for RBI Recruitment 2017:
Candidate should follow below stated steps to fill RBI Recruitment Application Form:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.rbi.org.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Opportunities@RBI option in below provided links
- Then a new page will get opened on your screen just hit Current Vacancies option in above menu bar
- After that a new page will appear on your screen, you just have to hit the suitable link you wish to apply for and tap “Direct Recruitment of ‘Chief Financial Officer’ in the rank of Executive Director in Reserve Bank of India” link
- Now on reaching new page read the notification carefully and ensure your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then download the application form and take hard copy of it
- After that fill the required details and also attach Xerox copy of relevant documents provided below
- Then enclose it in an envelope and super scribe with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICEROCTOBER-2017”
- At last send the application form at below stated postal address.
Get Here >> RBI Recruitment Notification
- Proof of age (copy of passing Secondary/High School/10th standard Certificate or Higher Secondary School /12th Standard Certificate mentioning the DoB).
- Appropriate document(s) in support of experience.
- PWD candidates should possess a suitable certificate to this effect issued by an authorised Government of India / State Government Department Hospital.
You Can Also Check: Latest Bank Jobs
The General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India Services Board,
IIIrd Floor, RBI Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station,
Byculla, Mumbai – 400008
Last date to send applications: 30/10/2017
Candidates can get rest details of RBI Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Coaching Institutes||RBI Scholarship|
|RBI Question Papers||Reserve Bank of India Admit Card|
|RBI Score Card||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||How to Get Bank Jobs|