RBI Recruitment 2018
Reserve Bank of India has begun RBI Recruitment 2018 Process for SECURITY GUARDS / Grade ‘B’ Positions. Right now, there are 284 vacancies in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad and others.
Registration process for RBI Recruitment 2018 has commenced from 09-11-2018. Applicants may enroll for Reserve Bank of India Grade B Recruitment after reading all instructions latest by 30-11-2018.
Key Points on page:
RBI Security Guard Recruitment Details:
After closing of registration process, Online Test will be held in December 2018/January 2019. Hence, shortlisted candidates will undergo Physical test which will be of qualifying in nature followed by document verification, biometric verification.
Grab more details for RBI Recruitment 2018–19 or Reserve Bank of India Vacancies from below of page tailored by team members of recruitmentresult.com
RBI Recruitment 2018
RBI Grade B Vacancies:
Check Out More: Latest Bank Jobs
Eligibility for RBI Grade B Recruitment:
- Those passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from recognized State Education Board or equivalent may enroll for Reserve Bank of India Jobs.
- Ex-servicemen who have passed the qualifying examination from outside the recruitment zone either before or after leaving the military service may also apply.
Orthopedically handicapped/Hearing Impaired/Visually Handicapped/disabled ex-servicemen/declared medically unfit, who cannot undertake the duties may not apply.
Age Norms for RBI Security Guard Jobs:
- Maximum age for RBI Security Guard Recruitment or Reserve Bank of India Recruitment is 25 years. (28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ST as per category relaxation provided by the Government of India)
- Those in Armed Forces gets relaxation of 3 years subject to maximum upper age limit of 45 years.
Get Here: RBI Recruitment Notice
- As per RBI Grade B Notification, applicants need to pay Rs.50/-(Non- Refundable) as application fee.
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
RBI Grade B Recruitment Process:
- To shortlist aspirants for Reserve Bank of India Security Guard Recruitment or RBI Security Guard Vacancy, Online Test will be conducted.
- Thereafter, shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a Physical test which will be of qualifying in nature.
- Subsequent to it, qualifying contenders will undergo document verification, biometric verification and any other procedure as may be decided by the Bank.
Online Test Scheme:
- Test of Reasoning and Numerical Ability will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answer and 1/4th mark will be deducted for it. Applicants will have to pass with minimum prescribed mark in each subject.
|Name of the subject|
|Duration (in Minutes)|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30|
Physical Test For The Recruitment Of Security Guard:
|Event||Measurement as per age group|
|AGE 30-40||AGE 41-45|
|2.4 KM Run||10 Min 31 Sec to 11 Min 15 Sec||11 Min 31 Sec to 12 Min 15 Sec|
|11 Min 16 Sec to 12 Min||12 Min 16 Sec to 13 Min|
|12 Min to 15 Min||13 Min to 16 Min|
|Over 15 Min||Over 16 Min|
|5 Meter Shuttle in One Min||14 to 15||12 to 13|
|12 to 13||10 to 11|
|10 to 11||8 to 9|
|Below 10||Below 8|
|16 to 19||13 to 16|
|Below 15||Below 12|
|28 to 29||23 to 24|
|26 to 27||21 to 22|
|24 to 25||19 to 20|
|22 to 23||17 to 18|
|20 to 21||15 to 16|
|Below 20||Below 15|
Online test will be organized in different venues (different centres) of the states/UTs falling under jurisdiction of the recruiting office.
Download Here: Bank Exam Model Papers
RBI Security Guard Salary Structure:
- After selection for Reserve Bank of India Vacancy or RBI Grade B Job Openings, contenders will get starting basic pay of 10940/- per month in the scale of 10940-380 (4)-12460- 440(3) -13780-520(3)-15340-690 (2)-16720- 860(4) – 20160-1180 (3)- 23700/-
- Besides this, you will also get Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance, Personal Fixed Allowances & others.
Pre-Requisites For Applying Online:
- Before applying online, candidates should:
- scan their photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) – signature
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no.,
- Image: (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in color, taken against a light-colored, preferably white, background
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2018?
- Log on to official portal of organization i.e. www.rbi.org.in
- Now, go under ‘MORE LINKS’ tab from below section of page & hit on ‘Opportunities@RBI’ Link.
- Hit on ‘Current Vacancies’ tab & choose ‘Vacancies’ link from there to get RBI Notification 2018.
- Thereafter, hit on ‘Recruitment for the post of Security Guards- 2018’ link.
- Refer all details from RBI Vacancy Notification, then download registration form.
- Applicants applying for RBI Vacancies or Reserve Bank of India Job openings may put all details in it.
- Now, login with User Id & Password.
- After registration, download RBI Application Form, now put all details in Reserve Bank of India Application Form as need arises.
- Now, upload required documents along with RBI Online Application Form.
- Pay your application fee, take a preview of form.
- Hit on submit tab for submission of online form.
- Applicants must also carry print copy of form for further usage.
Also Get Details Of: Latest Recruitment
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Dates:
|Initial date to submit application form||09-11-2018|
|Last date to apply for RBI Grade B Vacancy||30-11-2018|
|Schedule of Online Test (Tentative)||In the month of December 2018/January 2019. The online test could be conducted on a weekday or weekend.|
Follow its Official Link for more details for RBI Recruitment 2018–19. Keep connected with us for more updates for latest notice.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Coaching Institutes||RBI Scholarship|
|RBI Question Papers||Reserve Bank of India Admit Card|
|RBI Score Card||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Bank Salary Structure||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
Reserve Bank of India is looking for passionate and capable candidates to fill up 14 Positions of Research in Grade ‘B’. Candidates who hold Ph.D Degree can apply for RBI Recruitment by filling the application form through online procedure.
Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the advertised posts in Reserve Bank of India. RBI Online Registration 2018 will be started from 30th October 2018 onwards.
Content on Page:
RBI Recruitment Apply Online Last Date!!!
Applicants are required to fill the RBI Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 30-11-2018. Candidates must follow the below provided instructions to fill Reserve Bank of India Online Application Form.
Entrants can attain the rest information about RBI Recruitment 2018–19 from the below section of this page that is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Must have a Glance for RBI Research Positions Recruitment!!!
Research Positions: 14 Vacancies
Essential Qualification for RBI Jobs:
- Contenders should possess Ph.D Degree in areas of Economics or Finance from reputed universities (Indian or Foreign). The Bank will also look at those with interest and expertise in related areas in econometrics, computational and theoretical economics against RBI Recruitment for PhDs in Grade ‘B’.
- High quality research potential of international standards and good communication skills are essential for RBI Vacancy.
Check Here: Latest Ph.D Jobs
Age Limit for RBI Job Openings:
The applicant should be below 34 years of age as on 01-10-2018 for RBI Notification. Relaxation in age will be given to deserving category candidates as per norms against RBI Recruitment Notification 2019.
Application Fee for RBI Advertisement:
- For SC/ST/PwBD: Rs.100/-
- For GEN/OBC: Rs.600/-
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Download PDF: RBI Recruitment Advertisement
RBI Salary Structure:
Selected Candidates will draw a basic pay of Rs.42,150/- p.m. (four advance increments to candidates in the basic pay) in the scale of Rs.35150-62400/- applicable to Officers in Grade ‘B’. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 86,442/- p.m for RBI 2018 Recruitment.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be through Interview only. A preliminary screening of applications will be carried out for making, if necessary, a short-list of eligible candidates to be called for the Personal Interview for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment.
Read Also: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
Way to Fill RBI Application Form:
- For RBI Apply Online, candidates first visit the official website that is www.rbi.org.in
- Follow “More Links” section and select “Opportunities@RBI” tab which is available on home page of official site.
- Now select “Current vacancies” tab and hit “Vacancies” link.
- Follow and hit the “PhDs in Grade ‘B’ for Research Positions in RBI” link.
- Now you need to hit on “Online Application Form” link.
- To register application, choose the tab “Hit here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id for RBI Registration.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Again RBI 2019 Recruitment Login with new email id and password.
- Fill the RBI Application Form with all necessary information in an appropriate manner.
- Upload you scanned photo and signature along with RBI Online Form.
- Make payment of requisite application fee.
- Check Application Form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of RBI Recruitment Online form for future use.
Press Here for: RBI Recruitment Apply Online
RBI Grade B Recruitment Apply Online Last Date: 30-11-2018
To get more details regarding RBI Recruitment 2018–19, you need to hit this Official Link. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates.