For the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant, Reserve Bank of India is inviting capable and deserving aspirants. Interested individuals can apply against RBI Recruitment and submit the application form through proper mode till the closing date.
Direct links to download the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment Notification and application form are mentioned on this web page. Candidates can simply hit the respective link and complete submission process now.
This Page Includes:
Reserve Bank of India Job Vacancies:
As per the educational qualification/ experience, contenders will go through personal interview round. Those contenders who will be able to perform up to mark in interview get selected against RBI Medical Consultant Openings.
To clutch more information regarding the RBI Recruitment 2018–19, you are suggested to go through the underneath section of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
- Name of Post: Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC)
RBI Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are going to apply for Reserve bank of India Recruitment must possess all the below mentioned eligibility norms:
- Should possess MBBS degree of any university recognized by the Medical Councilof India in the allopathic system of medicine
- Must have post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply.
- Should have a minimum of 2 (two) years’ experience in any hospital or as Medical Practitioner
- Should have their own dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 kms from the Bank’s Office/ Colony dispensary.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Age Criteria For RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment:
- Those who are going to apply for RBI Recruitment 2018 must have attained minimum and maximum age as per the organization norms
- Also reserved category candidates applying for RBI Job Openings will get upper age relaxation as per the organizational norms
Salary Details for RBI Jobs:
- Selected aspirants for Reserve bank of India Vacancies will get good and impressive amount of remuneration per month starting from Rs.850/- per hour along with the perks, allowances and other benefits
- Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expense.
- Candidates who got shortlisted for RBI Careers will get perks, allowances and other benefits as per the organizational norms
RBI Recruitment Process:
- Selection of the candidates for Reserve Bank of India Job openings will be made on the basis of their performance in the interview
- The shortlisted applicant/s after interview will be subjected to medical tests as per prescribed norms before engagement as Medical Consultant (MC).
Must Check: Interview Preparation Tips
Procedure To Apply For RBI Recruitment 2018:
To apply for Reserve Bank of India Medical Consultant Recruitment you have to follow below stated some simple and easy steps:
- You have to visit official website of Reserve Bank of India that is www.rbi.org.in for Reserve Bank of India Medical Consultant jobs.
- Navigate the home page and move your cursor towards “Opportunities@RBI” tab given at the end of the page
- After that, hit on “Current Vacancies” tab given in the menu bar for Reserve Bank of India Jobs
- Now you have to hit on “Vacancies” tab from the drop down list for Reserve Bank of India Vacancies
- A new page will appear on your screen containing various links of Reserve Bank of India latest notification
- Now you have to hit the suitable link and you will get complete details about RBI Bank’s Medical Consultant
- Go through the RBI Recruitment Advertisement carefully and also ensure all the eligibility norms
- Download the Reserve Bank of India Application Form and fill the RBI Application Form with all the asked details
- Then, submit the duly filled RBI Application Form at the below mentioned postal address before the last date
Direct Link to Download RBI Recruitment Notification and RBI Application Format
|Notification for Chennai Region||Download PDF|
|Application Format for Chennai Region||Download PDF|
|Notification for Kochi Region||Download PDF|
|Application Format for Kochi Region||Download PDF|
|Notification for Bhopal Region||Download PDF|
|Application Format for Bhopal Region||Download PDF|
|For Chennai||For Kochi||For Bhopal|
|Principal, Reserve Bank Staff College, 359, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai – 600 018||General Manager,|
Reserve Bank of India,
Human Resource Management Department,
Lisie Junction, Ernakulam North,
P.B.No.3065, Kochi – 682018
|Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Hoshangabad Road, P.B. No.32, Bhopal– 462011|
|Last date to send RBI Application Form For Chennai||05-09-2018|
|Last date to send RBI Application Form For Kochi||07-09-2018|
|Last date to send RBI Application Form For Bhopal||20-09-2018|
If you find the above information about RBI Recruitment 2018–19 helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D. Those contenders who want to get further details on RBI Medical Consultant Jobs can visit the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Coaching Institutes||RBI Scholarship|
|RBI Question Papers||Reserve Bank of India Admit Card|
|RBI Score Card||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
Reserve Bank of India warmly invites online application form from eligible contenders for RBI Recruitment of Specialist in Grade B. There are 60 vacancies of Specialist in Grade B in various disciplines.
Process to accept application form for RBI Recruitment 2018 of Specialist in Grade B will commence from 17-08-2018. Those who fulfill all eligibility conditions may apply for RBI Specialist in Grade B Recruitment latest by 07-09-2018.
Content on page:
Reserve Bank Of India Specialist in Grade B Recruitment:
RBI Specialist in Grade B Apply Online process is well prescribed on this page. Follow step by step guidelines to enroll for Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment for Specialist in Grade B job positions.
To know more about RBI Recruitment 2018–19 of Specialist in Grade B, go through this page prepared by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Check Out More: Latest Bank Jobs
RBI Specialist in Grade B Vacancies:
|Job position||Number of vacancies|
|Vacancy of Specialist in Grade B|
|Professional Copy Editing||04|
|Human Resource Management||04|
RBI Specialist in Grade B Eligibility:
Age Limit for RBI Job Openings:
Minimum age to apply for RBI Specialist in Grade B Recruitment is 18 years while maximum age is as per norms of bank. Those who belong to reserved category will get relaxation in age as per norms of bank.
Applicants applying for Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment of Specialist in Grade B is required to pay application fee. On release of Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment Notification, we will update you exact amount of fee.
RBI Specialist in Grade B Salary Structure:
Contenders appointed for RBI Specialist in Grade B Recruitment will get impressive amount of pay along with other allowances.
RBI Recruitment Process:
How to fill Reserve Bank Of India Specialist in Grade B Application Form 2018?
- Visit official website of Reserve Bank of India that is www.rbi.org.in to apply for RBI Recruitment.
- Scroll down the page & hit on “Opportunities@RBI” tab accessible at bottom of page.
- Choose Current Vacancies” tab visible at top menu bar.
- Select vacancies link from there to apply for Reserve Bank Of India Vacancy.
- You need to select appropriate link about RBI Specialist in Grade B Notification 2018.
- Check all eligibility terms from there to enroll for RBI Recruitment.
- At next step, download RBI Application Form 2018.
- Fetch all details in RBI Online Application Form to enroll for Reserve Bank Of India Specialist in Grade B Jobs.
- After this, upload required documents along with application form.
- Pay your fee, submit your Reserve Bank Of India Specialist in Grade B Application Form.
- Don’t forget to carry its hard copy for further need.
RBI Notification 2018 Dates:
- Initial Date to apply for Reserve Bank Of India Specialist in Grade B Recruitment: 17-08-2018
- Last date to apply: 07-09-2018
Visit its Official Link to get more details about RBI Recruitment 2018–19. On release of RBI Specialist in Grade B Vacancy Notification, we will update you. Stay tuned with us.