A newest Vacancy notification has broadcasted in concern of RBI Recruitment. Reserve Bank of India is looking for self motivated and captivated job seekers, for filling up vacant position of Medical Consultant. Willing contenders who are searching government job in banking sector in India and want to join this well- known bank, must apply for RBI Recruitment 2017 using offline mode.
What This Page Includes?
Interested aspirants can collect further details related to Reserve Bank of India Recruitment such as required qualification, age limit, how to apply, and others from the underneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com. Job hunters who want to do work as Research Officer must apply against Reserve Bank of India Jobs till last date i.e. 22-03-2017.
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name||Medical Consultant|
|Last date to apply||22-03-2017|
What will be the required qualification?
- Applying candidates must possess Degree of MBBS degree of any recognized university by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
- Those candidates who have post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply for stated positions.
- Appliers must have minimum of 2 (two) years experience in any hospital or as Medical Practitioner
- The applicants having their own private dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 5 Kms. from the dispensary at the aforementioned Officers’ Quarters will be given preference.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
What will be the upper age limit?
- Candidate must meet age- criteria according to the posts.
- Age relaxations will be applicable to deserving candidates as per the rules.
- After successfully completion of assortment process the appointed applicants for Reserve Bank of India Vacancies will get fixed remuneration of Rs. 750/- per hour for the first three years of contractual service and 950/- per hour after completion of three years of contractual service.
- Out of total monthly remuneration a sum of Rs. 1000/- will be treated as conveyance expense and Reimbursement of mobile charges of Rs. 1,000/- per month will also be provided.
Download PDF: RBI Recruitment Official Notification
Mode of Hiring:
Job hunters will be finally recruited for vacancies in government sector as per their personal Interview which will be organized by the selection panel of Reserve Bank Of India.
Procedure to Apply:
Candidates, who have eligibility criteria, can apply against this latest government bank jobs notification, by following some necessary steps, provided below.
- Desirous candidates for RBI Careers need to visit the official web portal of Reserve Bank Of India that is www.rbi.org.in.
- Now press on ‘Opportunity@RBI’ section which is observable at the bottom of home page right side.
- After that you are required to choose ‘Current Vacancies’ tab from top menu bar and select ‘Vacancies’ option.
- Then select link “Engagement of Medical Consultant (Part-Time) on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration” link.
- After that RBI Recruitment Notification will be opened in PDF Form and read it carefully.
- After reading complete details download the application, take a print out of it
- Now you are required to fill all the correct and complete details in accurate manner.
- Attach all the photocopies of all certificates and testimonials and pass port size photo should be submitted at address tuned below.
- Finally send it to address mentioned below.
To reach the Regional Director,
Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department (Recruitment Section),
Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Kanpur – 208 001
Grab Now: Latest 5000 Bank Jobs
Closing Date to send application form: 22-03-2017
You may check Official Link, to acquire further details regarding Reserve Bank of India Vacancy. Candidates, you can obtain latest updates related to RBI Recruitment 2017 from our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Exam Model Papers|
|Reserve Bank of India Admit Card||Bank Placement Paper|
Concerned department of Reserve Bank Of India has released a vacancy notification entitled as RBI Recruitment. Applications are invited through online as well as offline mode for filling up 19 RBI Jobs of Manager (Technical-Civil), Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) and Assistant Manager (Security). Those candidates want to build their career in banking sector can grab this chance by applying for RBI Recruitment 2017 till the last date that is 22-03-2017.
What this page includes?
Contenders, if you are in search of Jobs in Reserve Bank Of India, then you must apply for this opportunity by submitting their applications which will be started from 16-03-2017 onwards. To collect complete details regarding Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment such as qualification required, selection process, how to apply are given here on this page written by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Reserve Bank Of India Vacancy Details:
|Position Names||No. Of Posts|
|Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)||10|
|Assistant Manager (Security)||07|
Required Qualification For RBI Job:
Aspirants must hold Graduate / Post Graduate /Diploma /Degree in relevant field accredited from a recognized institution/university to apply for Reserve Bank Of India Jobs.
Check Out: Jobs By Qualification
Limitations of Age:
- The age of applying candidates must be less than 18 years and the maximum age will be decided time to time by the expert members of Reserve Bank Of India.
- The relaxation in age will be provided to SC/ ST category candidates and other reserved categories as per rules and regulations of government.
After the completion of assortment process the appointed appliers will receive an impressive and an attractive amount of salary will be offered to candidates.
Do you know about Appointment Method?
To get recruited for RBI Vacancy candidates have to crack written test and interview which will be organized by the recruitment panel of reputed bank.
How I you Fill RBI Online Application Form?
Those aspirants who meet all the RBI Eligibility Criteria given above must follow these below stated steps……..
- First of all you need to go official website of Reserve Bank Of India that is www.rbi.org.in
- After visiting home page you have to hit on “Recruitment Related Announcement” link visible at the middle of the page.
- Now you have to press on vacancies option given under current vacancies tab in the menu bar.
- After that you have to choose an appropriate link and read the PDF file very carefully.
- After reading complete details you need to hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Now fill online application Form with all the complete and true details.
- Upload all the required documents and certificates in scanned manner.
- Now hit on “Submit” button and also take a print out of it before final submission.
- Lastly you are required to send this printed application form and bio data along with all the certificates/documents to the RBI Service Board Office as mentioned in the notification within the given date.
Have A Look On: How to Write a Good Resume
|Online registration Starts from||01-03-2017|
|Closing date for submitting and fee payment||16-03-2017|
|End Date For Receipt Application Form||22-03-2017|
You can also check Official Link to see all the remaining details about RBI Recruitment 2017. If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment on below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem quickly.
Searching for Upcoming Jobs in RBI, then grab now!!! Reserve Bank of India has published a vacancy notification as RBI Recruitment. For this, applications are invited from well talented, motivated and energetic candidates to filling up 107 vacancies of Asst Manager/Workman Grade – I and other positions. Contenders, who find themselves eligible, can promptly apply for RBI Recruitment 2017 before last date that is 28-02-2017.
Highlights Of This Page
Interested contenders, who are captivated to apply against Reserve Bank of India Recruitment, can submit their application form through online mode and also upload all documents, certificates, birth certificates, degree etc before last date. To gain other information go through the below stated page which is well modified by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Number Of Seats||407|
|Last Date To Submit Forms||28-02-2017|
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Total|
|Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee)||52||26||94||178||350|
Assistant Manager: For Reserve Bank of India Vacancies candidate must have done B. Tech. / B.E. / AMIE (Certificate issued by the Institute of Engineers, Kolkata) in any branch of engineering from a Government recognized University / Institute.
Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee): Applicants who are interested against this post should have Diploma in Printing/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Tool & Die / Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering / Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate (50 % in respect of SC/ST candidates) from a Government recognized Institute / University.
Age Limit and Salary Structure:
|Name of Post||Age Limitation||Pay Details|
|Assistant Manager||18 – 31 years||Rs. 15050/- to Rs. 41760/- with GP of Rs. 5520/-|
|Industrial Workman Grade – I (Trainee)||18 – 28 years||Rs. 7000/- to Rs. 24240/- with GP of Rs. 2280/-|
RBI Recruitment 2017 Official Notice: Download PDF
Procedure of Selection:
On the basis of performance in Written Examination /Interview participants will be selected for Reserve Bank of India vacancy. Selection of participants will be done by the selection committee of the organization on prescribed date.
For Reserve Bank of India Jobs applicants are required to pay application fee of Rs.300/- and SC & ST candidates are required to pay Rs.200/- through online payment.
Way to Fill RBI Online Application Form:
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website of organization that is www.brbnmpl.co.in
- Now hit on “Careers” tab that is at the top menu bar on homepage.
- Now select “Advertisement for the post of Assistant Manager / Industrial Workmen Grade – I (Trainee)” link.
- PDF will appear read the advertisement carefully and ensure you eligibility.
- Now hit on the “Apply Online” button and then Fill Online Application Form correctly with complete information along with required documents and must upload scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph and full signature.
- After that submit it by hitting “Submit” button within given time period.
- Take a print out of application form for future references
|Opening Date of Online Registration of Application||14-02-2017|
|Last Date of Online Registration of Application||28-02-2017|
|Ten. Online Examination Date||25-03-2017|
To obtain information regarding RBI Recruitment 2017, check above mentioned Official Notification. Join us on Facebook or Google + for latest recruitment updates. For any query comment us on below provided comment box our team will soon reply towards it.
Reserve bank of India has broadcasted a latest job advertisement related to RBI Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up unoccupied posts of Medical Consultant. Candidates who wish to get hired under this bank may apply for RBI Recruitment 2017 till the last date that is 24-02-2017.
Interested candidates satisfying requisite eligibility norms may grab Reserve bank of India Recruitment by submitting the duly filled application at below stipulated address prior to the closing date which is well given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Bank||Reserve Bank of India|
|Last date to submit application form||24-02-2017|
- Candidates applying for RBI Jobs should possess MBBS degree of any university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
- Those candidates who have degree of post graduate in General Medicine can also apply.
- Candidates must have minimum of 02 years experience in any hospital or as Medical Practitioner.
- Preference will be given to those applicants, residing in Jaipur and having their own private dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 5 Kms from the Officer’s/Staff Quarter’s dispensaries.
Applicants must meet age- criteria according to the posts. The relaxation in age will also be provided to reserved category candidates as per the norms of concerned department of Reserve bank of India.
RBI Recruitment Official Notification: Get Details
Do you about RBI Salary?
- Appointed applicants for Reserve Bank of India Vacancy will get an amount of Rs. 750/- per hour for the first three years of contractual service and Rs. 950/- per hour after completion of three years of contractual service.
- Out of total monthly remuneration a sum of 1000/- will be treated as conveyance expenses.
- Reimbursement of mobile charges of 1000/- will also be provided.
RBI Selection Process:
- Aspirants will get hired for job in banking sector on the basis of presentation level in Interview which will be organized by recruitment panel of reputed Bank. Only short- listed candidates will be called for Interview.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to appliers for attending the Interview.
Must Go Through Below Given Articles:
Steps to fill RBI Recruitment:
- Firstly you have to visit Official Website of Reserve Bank of India which is “rebit.org.in” or “www.rbi.org.in”
- Now follow ‘Opportunities @RBI’ tab visible at the bottom of home page.
- From new window hit on “Current Vacancies” tab which will be available at the top in menu bar.
- A drop- down list will be appeared you need to press on “Vacancies” option.
- After that, the new page will get open containing various current vacancies, you have to press on “Appointment of Bank Medical Consultant on Contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration (Reserved for OBC category candidates only)”.
- Read entire details about particular post and after reading complete information you need to download RBI Application Form and take a print out of application form.
- After that write it with true details.
- Attach supporting documents and certificates such as educational qualification, Evidence of Date of Birth and others.
- Lastly send application in envelope with super- scribing with “Application for the post of Part-Time Medical Consultant” link at the address stated below before the last date.
To The Recruitment Section,
Human Resource Management Department,
Reserve Bank of India, Rambagh Circle,
Tonk Road, Jaipur-302052
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Rajasthan
Last date to submit application form: 24-02-2017
Contenders who are interested want to obtain rest information regarding RBI Recruitment 2017 need to check Official Notice Link given above. After reading the necessary details of above given advertisement, if any aspirant have any type of query regarding Reserve Bank of India Vacancies then they are required to writes in comment box. We will try to solve their problem as rapidly as we can.