An employment notification has been circulated regarding RBI Recruitment by Reserve Bank of India. Candidates who want to apply for 134 vacancies of Officers in Grade- B must fulfill all below provided eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates, you may collect entire details related to RBI Recruitment 2015 from this page and apply through online mode. On this page, we will soon provide you latest updates regarding RBI Recruitment 2016 so be in touch with us. Willing contenders must apply for RBI Jobs Notification, by submitting online application form in prescribed format on or prior to last date which is equipped below.
|Designation Name||Officers in Grade- B|
|Number of Vacant Seats||134|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd October 2015|
Interested and eligible job hunters who are willing to work with this Bank must read the information about RBI Recruitment such as Post Name, Qualification details, selection process, process to apply from the underneath section of this page of recruitmentresult.com. Before applying against these current openings in government sector, candidates must read below provided details cautiously.
Job seekers who are eager to apply for RBI Recruitment must hold Graduation or Post Graduation Degree in relevant streams from recognized University or Institution. Job appliers must have good academic record and required working experience in related field.
Lower Age Limit of applicants should be 18 years. Upper Age Limit of aspirants will be taken in account by the concerned authority. Reservation and Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations.
Contenders who will meet the requirements and get selected for RBI Recruitment will be entitled to receive an impressive and consolidated amount of salary package offered by the selection penal of Reserve Bank of India.
Job hunters need to deposit the requisite amount of application charges mentioned in the official notification.
Process of Selection:
Short Listed applicants will be communicated by the selection member for attending written examination and personal interview. Classification of job finders for these current Openings will be done on basis of marks scored in written exam and performance in personal interview which will be taken by the duly constituted selection penal of Reserve Bank of India. No TA/ DA will be reimbursed to candidates for attending interview.
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment:
- Applicants who are interested to apply for these jobs in banking sector, should visit Official website that is www.rbi.org.in.
- Hit “Opportunity @ RBI” link which is well furnished at the end of home page.
- The go to “Current Vacancies” tab and hit “Vacancies” option from the list.
- List Current Openings will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Now, select post for which you want to apply and read full details properly.
- Hit appropriate link to apply online and fill the application form carefully with mandatory details.
- Contenders must upload scanned photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Upload scanned educational documents (if required) and submit application form online within given time period.
- Incomplete or Incorrect Application form will be summarily rejected.
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee||05th October 2015|
|Last Date to Apply Online for & for Payment of Fee||23rd October 2015|
|Date of Phase-I Online Examination||21st & 22nd November 2015|
|Date of Phase-II Online Examination||07th December 2015|
To obtain more information regarding RBI Recruitment 2015, you may check this Official Notification. For acquiring latest updates in concern of RBI Recruitment 2016 easily, you can bookmark this page, using Control+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Reserve Bank of India, Ahmedabad has circulated an advertisement in regard of www.rbi.org.in Recruitment. Willing and talented job seekers are invited against vacancies of Pharmacists. Application forms are invited against www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2015. Application written in prescribed format should be submitted on or before end date that is shaped below. Stay tuned with us to get latest information about against www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2016.
|Last date to submit application form||October 12th, 2015|
You may read this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get complete details about RBI Jobs. Aspirants should know about the notification completely before applying.
Aspirants who want to make career with this reputed bank are required to possess Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized Board or University.
Participants who will be selected against Pharmacists vacancies by qualifying selection process will get fixed remuneration at the rate of Rs. 300/- per hour with a maximum of five hours per day, not exceeding maximum of Rs. 1500/- per day from Reserve Bank of India, Ahmedabad.
Reserve Bank of India, Ahmedabad may conduct some rounds like test or interview to recruit eligible candidates against available vacancy. Job hunters who will perform well may grab this chance.
How to Apply for www.rbi.org.in Recruitment:
- Aspirants should go to official site that is www.rbi.org.in.
- Now go to ‘Opportunity’ section available at bottom of home page.
- Choose ‘Current Vacancies’ tab from top menu bar and select ‘Vacancies’ option.
- Now select link ‘Engagement of Pharmacist on Contract Basis, Ahmedabad’.
- Read all details and download format of application form.
- Write application in prescribed format including all details.
- Application in prescribed format along with copies of all certificates and testimonials and pass port size photo should be submitted at address tuned below.
The Regional Director,
Reserve Bank of India,
Human Resource Management Department,
Recruitment Section, Near Gandhi Bridge,
Last date to submit application form: October 12th, 2015
Note: You may get more info related to www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2015 through this Official Link. Appliers may also add this page as bookmarks to get latest info about www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2016.
An employment advertisement in regard of www.rbi.org.in Recruitment has been professed by Reserve Bank of India. Application forms are invited against vacancies of Assistant Librarian and Assistant Archivist. Job hunters may apply online against www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2015. Application should be submitted in prescribed format on or before date of closing that is indicated below. To get details regarding www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2016 you may visit our web portal time to time.
|Post Name||Assistant Librarian and Assistant Archivist|
|Last date to apply online||09th October 2015|
You may check this page that is created by team of recruitmentresult.com to get more details about RBI Recruitment. Appliers should read whole notification carefully and apply as soon as possible.
Post Name and Essential Qualification:
|Assistant Librarian in Grade ‘A’||Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science and (ii) Master’s Degree in ‘Library Science’ or ‘Library and Information Science’ of a recognized University/ Institution.|
|Assistant Archivist in Grade ‘A’||Second Class Master’s Degree in Modern Indian History and (ii) Diploma in Archival Studies from recognized university/ institute.
Please also refer item 5 below on note on educational qualifications
Aspirants who will be selected will get basic pay of Rs. 17, 100/- p.m in the scale of Rs. 17,100 – 33200/- with Dearness Allowance, Local Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
Age of participants should not be less than 21 years and more than 30 years as on 01/ 09/ 2015. Upper age limit is relaxed for reserved category according to rules of Reserve Bank of India.
|1.||SC/ ST/ PWD||Intimation Charges only||Rs. 100/-|
|2.||GEN / OBC||App. Fee including intimation charges||Rs. 600/-|
Mode of Payment:
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Selection of skilled job seekers will be done as per their performance in Interview conducted by selection committee of Reserve Bank of India. The list of shortlisted candidates for interview along-with the time table (i.e. Date, Time and venue of interview) will be displayed on RBI website.
How to Apply for www.rbi.org.in Recruitment:
- First of all appliers should go to official site that is www.rbi.org.in.
- Follow middle section of the home page and choose link ‘Recruitment for the posts of (i) Assistant Librarian in Gr. ‘A’ and (ii) Assistant Archivist in Gr. ‘A’’.
- Now read entire details and choose link ‘Applications (App.)’.
- Choose link ‘here for New Registration’ available at upper side of page.
- Fill registration form with required details.
- Now fill online application form and upload your pass port size photo and signature.
- Press submit tab and take hard copy of application form for future use.
Last date to apply online: 09th October 2015
Note: Get more details regarding www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2015 through this Official Notification. You may also stay in touch with us to get details regarding www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2016.