RBI Recruitment 2014
- Reserve bank of India has instructed a notification as RBI Recruitment 2014 to fill up the 23 vacancies of Junior Engineer. Skilled and interested applicants may apply for the posts online.
- Eligible aspirants have to apply before the February 20, 2014 and to hire right candidates an online test will be held on 30th March, 2014.
- For more details related to qualification, age limit, selection process, salary, how to apply and dates to remember are mentioned on this page given by the squad of Recruitmentresult.com.
Reserve bank of India (RBI)
Name of the Posts
Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)
To apply for the jobs Job hunters should possess three years Diploma or Degree from a recognized Institution.
Age limit should be in between 20 to 30 years. Age criteria will be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. rules.
General/ OBC Category aspirants have to pay Rs.600/- however there is no fee for SC / ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen but they need to pay Rs.50/- as Intimation charges.
Mode of Payment
Online Mode: Contenders can pay fee by Master/Visa Debit or Credit Cards.
Offline Mode: In this method fee can be paid through CBS branches.
Job fighters have to qualify Objective test and qualifier will be shortlisted for Interview.
Tips for Interview->Complete Details
Appointed job fighters will get Rs.12, 370 to Rs.30, 929/- with other allowances.
How to Apply?
- Job seekers can fill the application form online.
- Applicants have to fill all the details in prescribed format of online application form.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee online or generate e-Challan.
- Submit the completed application by pressing on link of “submit”.
- Candidates should take a print out of application for future use.
- Last Date for receiving online application: 20.02.2014
- End date for payment of application fee online or offline: 20.02.2014
- Date of Examination: 30.03.2014
- Tentative date of result declaration: April, 2014
Note: For more details check Official Notification.
RBI Recruitment 2014
- An advertisement regarding vacancies of Research officer, Assistant manager, manager Reserve Bank of India has circulated as RBI Recruitment 2014. Candidates who want to apply can apply by filling an online form before the last date.
- Interested job hunters who are willing to make their career grow with RBI they must apply for the post only through on-line procedure before the last date 17.02.2014.No other means of apply will be acceptable.
- More details regarding this post like Age criteria, No of vacancies, how to apply, and selection process are mention on this page by recruitmentresult.com
Name of Organization – Reserve Bank of India
No. of Post – 24
Name of Post –
- Research officer,
- Assistant manager,
- Aspirants must possess bachelor degree/Master degree from recognize university.
- Candidates should be well educated in their field to applying for these posts.
- Qualifications for the post are as per UGC norms.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test/interview.
Why should we hire you? ->Complete Details
Tips for written test->Complete Details
How to apply?
- Willing applicants can get more details like application form structure, rules & regulations from the website www.rbi.org.in
- Print out of the form must be taken
- Fill the application form in mentioned manner
- Candidates can apply for these posts only by on-line mode.
- Candidates need not to send any certificates at the time of on-line application.
Important Dates Has To Be Remembered:
- Dates of on-line application -21.01.2014 to 17.02.2014
- Dates of on-line fees – 21.01.2014 to 17.02.2014
- Dates of fees payment (off-line)-23.01.2014 to 21.02.2014
To get other updates related to the Reserve bank of India, Job Hunters must keep in touch with us. You can also join us on Facebook and Google + to get updates on your wall.
Note: Applicants must check Official Site.