Applications through online mode are invited against RBI Recruitment from eligible candidates to fill up vacant post of Medical Consultant (MC). Candidates who hold MBBS Degree can apply for RBI Jobs on or before last date that is 18th February 2019.
|RBI Recruitment Notification||Press Here|
|RBI Application Form||Press Here|
|RBI Opportunities Official Link||Press Here|
|RBI Official Website||Press Here|
Brief Info Regarding RBI Recruitment 2019:
- Name of Organization: Reserve Bank of India
- Name of Posts: Medical Consultant
- Last Date to Apply for RBI Vacancy: 18-02-2019
- Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Q1. What Qualification is needed for RBI Notification?
- Candidates should possess MBBS degree of any recognized university by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine
- Applicants having post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply for the post for RBI Advertisement.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2 (two) years’ experience in any hospital or as Medical Practitioner.
Grab Today: Jobs At Banking Sector
Q2. What is Prescribed Age Limit?
Maximum age limit will be decided by administration of Bank.
Q3. What is Monthly Remuneration?
- The remuneration is fixed at Rs. 850/- per hour for entire period of contract i.e., 3 years for RBI Vacancies.
- The fixed remuneration is payable on a monthly basis
- Out of the total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- per month will be treated as conveyance expenses.
More Links Related To RBI
|Reserve Bank of India Admit Card||Check Here|
|RBI Question Papers||Check Here|
|RBI Scholarship||Check Here|
Q4. Is there any Application Fee?
No fee is required
Q5. What is Process of Selection?
- On basis of Interview
- The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview
- The shortlisted applicant/s after the interview will be subjected to medical tests as per prescribed norms and document verification process
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Q6. How to Apply for RBI 2019 Recruitment?
- Go to the official website of bank that is www.rbi.org.in
- Hit “Opportunities@RBI” link available under “More Links”
- Go through menu bar and press on “Current Vacancies>>> Vacancies” link.
- Now search for the link given for RBI jobs as “Engagement of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC)”
- Open reserve bank of India notification link and read the details given.
- Read notification and hit “Applications” link.
- RBI Application Form will be displayed.
- Fill up RBI application form with the vital details.
- Attach photo copies of required documents.
- The application should be sent in a sealed cover super scribed ‘Application for Engagement of Bank’s Medical Consultant on contractual basis
Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India,
Human Resource Management Department,
(Recruitment Section), Mahatma Gandhi Marg,
Kanpur – 208001
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Q7. What is the Last Date to Submit Form?
Candidates can submit form till 18-02-2019
Q8. What is Location of Job & Working Hours?
|Reserve Bank of India, M G Road, M. G. Marg, Kanpur – 208001||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 12:00 P.M. to 05:00 P.M.Wednesday: 01:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.|
|Reserve Bank Officers’ Quarters, 16/82, Civil Lines, Kanpur – 208001||Monday to Friday: 05:15 P.M. to 06:15 P.M.Saturday: 12:00 P.M. to 01:00 P.M.|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
RBI Recruitment 2019 Details:
Reserve bank of India is giving a wonderful opportunity to job seekers to enhance their career in this well reputed sector. Recently, it has released the RBI Recruitment Advertisement regarding hiring of talented contenders for post of Medical Consultant.
If you are interested then apply for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment on or before its last date and enhance your skills in effective way!! We hope that job seekers are satisfied with details given for RBI Recruitment 2019.
Latest Recruitment On 08-02-2019 :
- CCMB Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 17-02-2019
- NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 28-02-2019
- HSSC Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 11-02-2019, 18-02-2019, 05-03-2019, 25-03-2019, 23-04-2019
- AAVIN Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 22-02-2019
- District Court Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 08-02-2019, 11-02-2019, 14-02-2019, 15-02-2019, 20-02-2019, 25-02-2019