Reserve Bank of India has released a Latest Vacancy Notification titled as RBI Recruitment. Corporation has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up Director. Those candidates, who are willing to apply for RBI Recruitment 2017, must ensure their RBI Eligibility Criteria regarding the post as specified below before applying.
Highlights of this page……
Interested aspirants may apply now for Reserve Bank of India Jobs by submitting the prescribed application form through offline mode before the last date should be reached that is 09-05-2017. Aspirants may acquire more detailed facts related to Reserve Bank of India Recruitment through this page that is well indicated below by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Last date to apply||09-05-2017|
- The applicant should have a PhD ideally from a renowned institution and should be actively engaged in Research work in an institution of repute.
- Contenders must have demonstrated a strong record of published work in Macroeconomics with a focus on Banking & Finance in refereed academic journals and books.
Limitations of Age:
Job appliers for RBI Jobs should not be more than 65 years in age. Candidates will be eligible to get relaxation in age only those who belong to reserved category.
RBI Recruitment 2017 Notification: Download PDF
Salary Details for RBI Career Openings:
Assorted applicants for Reserve Bank of India Vacancy will get an impressive and good amount as monthly salary from the concerned department of this reputed organization.
Mode of Hiring:
On the basis of presentation level in test/ personal Interview which will be organized by the selection panel of Reserve Bank Of India, candidates will be finally recruited for RBI Job Openings.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Procedure to fill Reserve Bank of India Application Form:
Those job seekers, who possess requisite eligibility criteria, can apply against this latest government bank jobs notification, by following some necessary steps, provided below.
- To apply for RBI Careers you need to visit the official web portal of Reserve Bank Of India that is www.rbi.org.in.
- After that hit on ‘Opportunity@RBI’ section which is observable at the bottom of home page right side.
- Then from new window you are required to choose ‘Current Vacancies’ tab from top menu bar and select ‘Vacancies’ option.
- Now choose “Recruitment for the post of Director, CAFRAL” link.
- On the new page, RBI Recruitment Notification will be opened in PDF Form and read it carefully.
- Once you read the complete details then download the application, take a print out of it
- Fill all the correct and complete details in correct manner with complete details.
- Then attach all the photocopies of all certificates and testimonials and pass port size photo should be submitted at address tuned below.
- At last send it to address indicated below.
Grab Today: Jobs At Banking Sector (5000 Vacancies)
To the CAFRAL Search Committee c/o Corporate Strategy & Budget Department,
Central Office, Reserve Bank of India,
Main Building, 2nd floor,
Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Mumbai 400001
Closing Date to send application form: 09-05-2017
You may check Official Link, to acquire further details regarding Reserve Bank of India Vacancies. Candidates, you can obtain latest updates related to RBI Recruitment 2017 from
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Exam Model Papers|
|Reserve Bank of India Admit Card||Bank Placement Paper|