Reserve Bank of India has notified a career notification related to www.rbi.org.in Recruitment. Application forms are invited by the Banker’s bank of India. Bank has planned to hire the job seekers to fill the vacancies of Chief Executive Officer, so those applicants who are willing to make their career in banking sector, can apply against www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2016. Individuals are require to submit their applications prepared in proper manner by giving entire details in respect to academic qualification on or before end date that is shaped below.
|Post Name||Chief Executive Officer|
|Closing Date||15th February 2016|
To get complete details about RBI Jobs you may go through this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants should go through the notification completely before applying.
Aspirants who want to make career with this reputed bank are required to possess Post Graduate in Engineering / Technology with Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology related subjects, such as, Computer science, Electronics, Communication Engineering, Systems Management etc with minimum 10 years of working experience.
Appointed aspirants against the declared post will get fixed remuneration as per their qualification and experience.
The age limit for all category candidates will be resided between 45 to 55 years.
Selection will be simply made through written test and personal interview of eligible candidates. Candidates found suitable will be placed on waitlist to be prepared subject to vacancy and reservation requirements.
How to Apply for www.rbi.org.in Recruitment:
- First of all visit the official site that is www.rbi.org.in.
- Then, follow the “what’s new” section which is available on the home page and hit the appropriate link as “Corrigendum – Recruitment of Chief Executive Officer for Reserve Bank’s IT Subsidiary” for which you are applying.
- Now, read all the details in concern to the post and prepare the application by furnishing all essential details in support of academic qualification and working experience if any.
- Attach the photocopies of all required documents and passport size photograph and should be submitted at postal address or via e-mail as tuned below.
- Application must be super scribed with the name of the post applied for i.e. ‘Application for Chief Executive Officer Posts’.
- RBI reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any applicant if he/she finds indulging in any sort of canvassing.
The Chief General Manager–In-Charge,
Department of Information Technology,
Central Office, 14th Floor,
Reserve Bank of India,
Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg Fort,
Mumbai – 400 001
E-mail Id: email@example.com
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 15th February 2016
Note: Appliers may obtain additional info related to www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2016 through this Official Link. You may also add this page as bookmarks to get latest info regarding relevant recruitment notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On