Indian Institute of Bank Management is inviting applications from the experienced bankers and proficient academician-administrators for RBI Recruitment. Organization is in the search of eligible candidates in order to fill the vacancy of Director.
Those, who wish to apply for opportunities.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2018, must fill the application form before the last date that is 31-05-2018. Selected candidates against Reserve Bank of India Notification 2018 will get best salary by the organization.
Candidate’s selection for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment will be done on the basis of their work performance in written exam/Interview round which will be organized by the selection authority of the organization.
For getting more information about RBI Recruitment 2018–19, you need to go through the whole page which is well designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com
RBI vacancies 2018:
- Name of the Post: Director
- No. Of vacancy: 01
Qualification Required for RBI Jobs 2018:
To apply for RBI Jobs Recruitment 2018, candidate should currently be or have earlier served in position of at least Chief General Manager in a regulatory body (preferably head of the department) / Executive Director of commercial banks /all-India financial institutions/ DMD of State Bank of India or any other equivalent rank or Professor in a reputed educational institution.
Grab Now: Latest Bank Jobs
Age criteria for RBI Recruitment 2018:
Those, who wish to apply for Vacancy in Reserve Bank of India, their age, should be between 50 to 62 years as on 01-07-2018.
Salary Slab for Reserve Bank of India Jobs 2018:
Pay and allowances of the Director will be in line with the institutes of similar nature and as per the best industrial practices.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Selection Process for RBI Job Vacancy 2018:
Candidate’s selection for Reserve Bank of India Notification will be done on the basis of their work performance in written exam/Interview round which will be organized by the recruitment authority of the organization.
How to Apply for RBI Director Recruitment?
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of Reserve Bank of India that is www.rbi.org.in to apply for RBI Recruitment 2018
- Follow “More Links” section and select “Opportunities@RBI” tab which is available on home page of official site.
- Now select “Current vacancies” tab and hit “Vacancies” link.
- After that hit the “Recruitment for the post of Director, Indian Institute of Bank Management (IIBM), Guwahati” link
- Then download the RBI application form and fill it in prescribed format
- Applications together with a detailed curriculum vitae (in the format enclosed) should reach either by e-mail or post to the below mentioned address
- The subject line of the e-mail/ the cover containing the application should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for i.e. ‘Application for the Post of Director of IIBM, Guwahati’
Check Here>>> RBI Recruitment Notification
IIBM Search Committee
C/o Corporate Strategy & Budget Department
Central Office, Reserve Bank of India
Main Building, 2nd floor
Shahid Bhagat Singh Road
Check Also: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||31-05-2018|
You can visit Official Link to get complete details regarding RBI Recruitment 2018–19. Stay connected with this page for getting more interesting facts regarding Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Coaching Institutes||RBI Scholarship|
|RBI Question Papers||Reserve Bank of India Admit Card|
|RBI Score Card||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||How to Get Bank Jobs|