Applying Online Procedure for RBI Recruitment on 24 JE (Civil, Electrical) Posts has been started on 07-01-2019. Only nine days are left for registration, so those candidates who are keen to appoint on RBI Junior Engineer Vacancies are suggested to submit their online forms till 27-01-2019. For more details about RBI JE Recruitment January Update, check this page soon.
|RBI Advertisement||Press Here|
|RBI Application Form||Press Here|
|RBI New Registration||Press Here|
|Forgot Password||Press Here|
|RBI Opportunities Official Link||Press Here|
|RBI Official Website||Press Here|
|Reserve Bank of India Admit Card||Check Here|
|RBI Question Papers||Check Here|
|RBI Scholarship||Check Here|
RBI Recruitment 2019 Overview
- Organization Name: Reserve Bank Of India
- Post Name: Junior Engineer
- Form Type: online
- RBI Vacancies: 24
- Start date to apply for RBI JE vacancy: 07-01-2019
- Last date to apply and submit fees: 27-01-2019
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: February 2019
Q 1: How many reserve banks of India Vacancies are there?
- There are 24 junior engineer vacancies.
Junior Engineer (Civil)
Junior Engineer (Electrical)
Check Out More: Latest Bank Jobs
Q 2: What qualification is required to apply for RBI jobs?
Minimum three years Diploma in concerned discipline from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
Check Out More: Engineering Jobs
Q 3: What should be the minimum and maximum age to apply for RBI notification?
- The age of the candidates should not be less than 20 years and not be more than 30 years. The reserve category aspirants will be given some age relaxations
Relaxation In Age
|Category||Relaxation in Age|
|Scheduled Caste /|
Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)
|By 5 years, i.e.|
up to 35 years
|By 3 years, i.e.|
up to 33 years
|By 10 years (GEN),|
13 years (OBC) &
15 years (SC/ST)
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered|
by them in Armed Forces plus an
additional period of 3 years
subject to maximum of 50 years.
women judicially separated
who are not re-married
|By 10 years|
|Candidates who had ordinarily|
been domiciled in Kashmir
Division of the State of Jammu
and Kashmir between 1st
January 1980 and
31st December, 1989.
|By 5 years|
Q 4: How much application fees need to be submitted?
- 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- 450 /- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
- Mode of Payment: Online
Q 5: What are the salary Details for RBI junior engineer recruitment?
- The appointed aspirants for RBI junior engineer vacancy will be given good pay of Rs 21,400/- per month (i.e. 13,150/- plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) in the scale of 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances
Q 6: What is the selection process for RBI jobs notification?
The assortment of qualified aspirants will be done on the basis of two main rounds that are:
- Online Examination
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
|Total Time: 150 mins (separate time for each section)|
|Engineering Discipline Paper I||40||100|
|Engineering Discipline Paper II||40||100|
Get Here Preparation Links
Q 7: In what way I can apply for Reserve bank of India jobs?
- To apply for RBI junior engineer job openings ,go to the official website of bank that is www.rbi.org.in
- Move your cursor downwards and hit “Opportunities@RBI” link available under “More Links”
- Go through the menu bar and press on “Current Vacancies>>> Vacancies” link.
- Now search for the link given for RBI jobs as “Recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) in Reserve Bank of India”
- Open the reserve bank of India notification link and read the details given.
- Now the eligible aspirants are required to apply online.
- Fill up the RBI application form with the vital details required.
- Next is to upload the scanned documents such as passport size photos, signature according to the specifications mentioned in RBI recruitment pdf.
- Carefully check the details enter before final submission of RBI junior engineer application form.
- Finally hit on “submit” icon and take the print out of form to use it for future.
Q 8: Till when I can submit application form/fees for RBI recruitment?
- Candidates can apply online only and submit processing fees from 07.01.2019 to 27.01.2019
Get Here, More: Latest Private Bank Jobs
RBI Recruitment 2019 Notification
Reserve bank of India is giving a wonderful opportunity to job seekers to enhance their career in this well reputed sector. Recently, it has released the notice regarding hiring of talented and deserving contenders for the post of junior engineer in civil and electrical discipline. If you are interested, then must apply online and fill its registration form before its last date and enhance your skills in effective way!!
We hope that job seekers are satisfied with details given for RBI Recruitment 2019. Keep connected with us for more updates for latest notice.
Latest Recruitment On 18-01-2019: