Reserve Bank of India has liberated a job notification regarding www.rbi.org.in Recruitment. The RBI invites applications from qualified & self motivated contenders for filling up Staff- Class IV – Technical Attendants Posts in its Guwahati Office. Aspirants who are interested to enhance their career in the banking sector, they must clutch this opportunity by applying against to www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2015 and must submit the application form before last dates. Contenders, who want to apply for next session, may keep in touch with us to get up to date information on www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2016.
|Posts Name||Technical Attendant|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||25th November 2015|
Willing Contestants can read the complete details about www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2015 such as qualification, applying process, fee structure, and selection process etc which are mentioned below on this page by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
- Contenders, who are willing to make their career in banking sector by getting declared posts at RBI Jobs, should have passed 10th Standard from reputed board or having Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Aspirants musts possess 2nd Class Wireman’s license and should have some experience in operation of lifts and some knowledge of electrical work connected with lifts
Job appliers’ age should be lying in between 18-25 years as on 01st November 2015 and aspirants born between 01/11/1990 and 31/10/2015 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
|Category Wise||Up To Years|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD) Belongs To||General||10|
|Widows / divorced women / women judicially separated||10|
|Person domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir||05|
Assured aspirants for Technical Attendant posts will accept pay scale of Rs. 6530 to 13750/- per month plus allowances as admissible from time-to-time.
Applicants will be getting classifieds on the basis of test or Interview process which will be taken by selection panel of Reserve Bank of India.
How to Apply For RBI Recruitment 2015?
- Contenders may apply for this recruitment by submitting application form on or before last date.
- Appliers will have to log on to official website of Reserve Bank of India which is www.rbi.org.in.
- Then, got to “Opportunity @ RBI” link which is visible at below side of homepage
- Press “Current Vacancies” tab and again hit on “Vacancies” link and Select “Recruitment of Technical Attendant” link.
- Now, candidates may need to read entire instructions carefully and download the format of application form
- And, appliers must fill prescribed application form with required information.
- And attach the Xerox copies of all documents (if required).
- After that, application completed in all aspects must be sent to below stated address before the last date which is 25th November 2015.
Filled Application Form may be send by ordinary post only or may be deposited in the box kept at the 4th Floor, HRMD, Reserve Bank of India, Panbazar, Station Road Guwahati 781001 on any day except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
To The Regional Director,
Reserve Bank of India,
Human Resource Management Department,
Recruitment Section, Panbazar, Station Road,
Guwahati – 781 001
Last Date To Submit Application Form: 25th November 2015
For more details about www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2015 you may check this Official Notification. You can also get upcoming info on RBI Recruitment 2016 from our web portal very soon.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On