RBI has broadcasted a vacancy notification regarding www.rbi.org.in Recruitment. For filling up Bank’s Medical Consultant post, the Banker’s bank of India has invited application forms. So, candidates who wish to enhance their career in banking sector may apply now for www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2016.
Applying contenders are require to submit their applications prepared in proper manner by giving entire details in respect to academic qualification on or before end date that is well shaped below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Last Date To Submit Application||16th May 2016|
Educational Qualification for www.rbi.org.in Recruitment:
- Applying candidate must possess MBBS degree of any university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine. Candidates attaining post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply.
- Aspirant intend to apply must have a minimum of two years experience in any hospital or as Medical Practitioner.
To Find More Jobs In Medical Sector:- Press Here
Maximum age limit of candidates will be decided by administration of Reserve Bank of India, Ahmedabad for RBI Recruitment.
Pay Scale for www.rbi.org.in Recruitment:
|Bank House Quarters. Dispensary, 156, Backbay Reclamation, Near Mantralaya, Mumbai -400020||From 5.00 pm To 6.00 pm||
|Officer’s Quarters ‘Dhanastra’ Dispensary, 122, N. P. Marg, Colaba, Mumbai – 400 005
|From 6.15 pm To 7.15 pm|
|Staff Quarters Dahisar Dispensary, Dahisar (West), Mumabi – 400068||From 9.00 am To 11.30 am|
25000 Latest Bank Vacancies:- Grab Now
Assortment Mode for www.rbi.org.in Recruitment:
Appointment of the deserving applicants will be made on the basis of personal interview. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview.
Steps to apply for RBI Vacancy:
- Desirous applicants need to firstly log on to official site of organization that is rbi.org.in
- Select “Opportunity@RBI” link that is available at the bottom of the homepage.
- Hit on “Vacancies” tab available under “Current Vacancies” section.
- Now, choose the “Appointment of Bank Medical Consultant on Contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration (Reserved for OBC category candidates only), Mumbai” link and go through the notification carefully.
- Download the prescribed Performa of application form available below the notification.
- Fill the application form with complete details in correct manner.
- On completion with filling the application form, aspirants are required to attach the copies of all certificates and testimonials and affix a pass port size photo in the provided space.
- Lastly, envelope containing the application form along with all required testimonials must be super scribed with “Application for the post of Part-Time Medical Consultant” and send it to the postal address that is given below in this page.
Human Resource Management Department,
Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai Office,
Main Building, Fort, Mumbai 400 001
Also Check:- More Jobs in Mumbai
Last date of receipt of application: 16th May 2016
|Reserve Bank of India Admit Card||RBI Scholarship|
Candidates may obtain additional info related to Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2016 through below mentioned Official Notification. You may also add this page as bookmarks for getting instant access to this page or frequently visit this web portal for getting latest updates related to RBI Recruitment.
Reserve Bank of India Jobs Notification:-Download
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Bank Exam Model Papers|
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Coaching Institutes|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Online Test|
|Bank Interview Que & Ans||Bank Syllabus|
Reserve Bank of India has liberated a latest job advertisement as www.rbi.org.in Recruitment. Applications are invited from capable and well qualified candidates for filling up 27 various vacant posts of Manager/Consultant etc. keen job searchers who are meeting eligibility criteria of above said vacancy may apply for www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2016 through proper channel. Contenders who want to grab this opportunity they must submit their application on or before the last date that is well mentioned below.
|Post Name||Manager, Assistant Manager etc|
|Last Date for Online Applications||25th April 2016|
More information regarding www.rbi.org.in Vacancy like educational qualification, posts details, age limit, how to apply, selection method etc can be checked in the underneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Vacancy Details & Qualification for www.rbi.org.in Recruitment:
|Name of Posts||Vacancy||Qualification|
|Manager (Technical – Civil) Gr.-B||03||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade|
|Manager (Technical – Electrical) Gr.-B||02||A B.E./B. Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade|
|Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) Gr.-A||07||Second Class Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation, with English as Core/Elective/Major subject during all the years of Bachelor’s Degree level|
|Assistant Manager (Security) Gr.-A||09||The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force|
|Assistant Librarian Gr.-A||06||Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science|
You Can Check More Job Options:-
|Name of Posts||Age Limit (as on 01st April 2016)|
|Manager (Technical – Civil) Gr.-B||21 to 35 yrs.|
|Manager (Technical – Electrical) Gr.-B||21 to 35 yrs.|
|Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) Gr.-A||21 to 30 yrs.|
|Assistant Manager (Security) Gr.-A||25 to 40 yrs.|
|Assistant Librarian Gr.-A||21 to 30 yrs.|
Applying candidates of GEN/OBC categories need to pay application processing fee of Rs.600/- and those who are belonging to reserved categories (SC/ST/PWD) they have to submit Intimation Charges only (Rs.100/-)
Selected aspirants will be paid an impressive remuneration per month by an Organization for above mentioned Positions.
Method of Appointment:
Applicants will get selected according to performance in Written Test or Interview that will be conducted by the selection panel of RBI.
Must Read Articles:-
|Type of paper||Duration||Marks|
|Paper-I Objective Type Test:- Test of professional knowledge/ job knowledge||1 hr||100|
|Paper-ll Descriptive Type Test Standard of the papers will be that of B.E. Degree||3 hrs||100|
Process to apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment:
- Candidates must visit official site of organization that is www.rbi.org.in
- On the home page of official site you have to go in “More Links” section and hit “Opportunities@RBI” link.
- After that you need to go “Current Vacancies” section and hit “Vacancies” link.
- Now select the appropriate link according to post and hit “Apply Online” link.
- Fill online form with all relevant details in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature along with application.
- Make payment of application fee (if required).
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- After that take print out of duly filled application and attach all required documents/ testimonials and keep application form along with documents in an envelope and send it to postal address which is given below.
RBI Services Board Office, Mumbai
- Last Date for Online Applications: 25th April 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application for Assistant Manager (Security) and Assistant Librarian Posts Only: 02nd May 2016
For further information about www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2016 candidates may check Official Link. Applicants may also Subscribe Our Free Email Service to acquire latest information about www.rbi.org.in Recruitment direct to your mailbox.