Check latest job in government bank!!!Job hunters who want to get job in Reserve Bank of India must apply for RBI Recruitment. Eligible and dedicated candidates are invited by the bank for filling up vacant Grade–B Research Positions. Aspirants who want to enhance their career in banking sector can grab this chance by applying for RBI Recruitment 2017 through offline process.
Job finders who are willing to apply for RBI Vacancy need to submit their application form till the last date that is 16th Dec. 2016. For further details regarding RBI Recruitment Advertisement you need to read this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D.
|Name of the Bank||Reserve Bank of India|
|Last date to submit application form||16th Dec. 2016|
‘Research Positions’ ‘in Grade ‘B’*
RBI Recruitment Notification: Get Details
What will be the RBI Eligibility Criteria?
- Applying aspirants for Reserve Bank of India Vacancies must possess Ph.D. in areas of Economics or Finance from reputed universities/ Institutions.
- High quality research potential and communication skills of international standards are essential.
Check Here: Latest Ph.D. Jobs
Limitations of Age:
The age limit of appliers for RBI Jobs must not be more than 34 years as on November 1, 2016. Age may be relaxed of reserved category aspirants as per the norms of bank.
What will be the monthly remuneration?
Hired applicants for vacancies in banking sector will receive an impressive amount of Rs. 35150/- to Rs. 62400/- per month from the concerned department of reputed bank.
Grab Today: Latest 5000 Jobs In Banking Sector
Mode of Hiring:
- Initially screening of application will be done for short listing eligible candidates who will be called for a preliminary interview.
- Candidates shortlisted for Reserve Bank of India Vacancy after the preliminary interview will be invited to present a ‘Job Seminar’ at the RBI.
- The final selection will be made based on the candidates’ performance in the ‘Job Seminar’.
Read Now: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
Steps to Apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment:
- Contenders are required to visit official site of organization that is rbi.org.in
- After that follow “Opportunity@RBI” link that is visible at the bottom of the homepage.
- Now you are required to press on “Vacancies” tab available under “Current Vacancies” section.
- New window will be displayed with various job links you need to hit on “Recruitment in Grade ‘B’ for Ph.D. Candidates for ‘Research Positions’ in RBI” link.
- PDF file will be opened you have to go through the notification carefully and download the prescribed Performa of application.
- Now fill RBI application form with complete and accurate details.
- Attach the copies of all certificates and testimonials and affix a pass port size photo in the provided space.
- Now prepare an envelope ad super- scribed with “Application for Research Positions in RBI” and send it to the postal address that is given below in this page.
- You can also your filled applications toe-mail address mentioned below.
Where you send the applications?
The General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India Services Board,
Third Floor, RBI Building,
Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla,
Mumbai – 400008”
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
Vital Date for Reserve Bank of India Jobs:
Closing date to submit applications: 16th Dec. 2016
Remember Important Note:
To collect rest of information about RBI Recruitment 2017, you may open above given Official Notification. You may subscribe our free e-mail services to fetch updated details related to relevant Recruitment Notification.
Check These Related Links:
Willing Job Fighters can also follow us on Face book and Google plus to obtain latest updates time to time about recruitments, admit cards, answer keys, results etc directly on their timeline. And you may also sub- scribes our web- portal through mail address to get direct mail in your mail services which is free of cost. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Exam Model Papers|