Reserve Bank of India has broadcasted a vacancy advertisement regarding www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2016. For filling up the Legal Officer in Grade-‘B’ & Assistant Archivist in grade-‘A’ post the Banker’s bank of India has invited online application forms. RBI intends to hire eligible aspirants to fill up the declared posts, so candidates wish to enhance their career in banking sector, must apply for www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2016.
Applying contenders need to fill the online applications in prescribed manner by giving complete info on or before the end date that is well shaped below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Last Date To fill online Application||3rd June 2016|
Applying candidate must possess graduate / post graduate degree from any recognized university.
You Can Check More Job Options:-
Maximum age limit of candidates will be decided by administration of Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai for RBI Recruitment.
Upcoming 2000+ Jobs In Bank- Get Details
Pay Scale for www.rbi.org.in Recruitment:
Selected aspirants will be getting the expressive amount of salary per month by concerned authority.
Appointment of the deserving applicants will be made on the basis of personal interview. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview.
Steps to apply for RBI Vacancy:
- Desirous applicants need to firstly log on to official site of organization that is rbi.org.in
- Select “Opportunity@RBI” link that is available at the bottom of home page.
- Hit on “Vacancies” tab available under “Current Vacancies” section.
- Now, choose the appropriate post link and go through the notification carefully.
- After that select suitable link to apply online for above said post.
- Fill the application form with complete details in correct manner and upload the required particulars along with scanned signature and photograph.
- Get a print out of filled application form for future reference.
- Lastly, those who are applying for Assistant Archivist in grade-‘A’ Post, need to send the system generated hard copy of application form along with all required testimonials at below stated postal address latest by due date.
|Reserve Bank of India Admit Card||RBI Scholarship|
Postal Address for Assistant Archivist in grade-‘A’ Post:
RBI Service Board Office
- Online registration for above said post will start from: 23rd May 2016
- Last date of online registration: 3rd June 2016
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of online application for Assistant Archivist in grade-‘A’ Post: 10th June 2016 till 05:00 p.m.
Candidates may obtain additional info related to Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2016 through this Official Link. You may also add this page as bookmarks for getting instant access to this page or frequently visit this web portal for getting latest updates related to www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Online Test|
|Bank Interview Que & Ans||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Placement Papers|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Bank Syllabus|
Reserve Bank of India has unfolded a vacancy notification in concern of www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2016. Reserve Bank of India is going to recruit proficient and talented candidates to fill up vacant posts of Senior Vice Presidents (SVP) / Heads of Verticals, Vice President. Candidates who want to make their career in banking sector can apply against RBI Recruitment.
Candidates can apply for the www.rbi.org.in vacancy by submitting application form. Candidates need to submit the application form on or before the last date which is mentioned below. Get further details about www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2016 check below section of page written by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||06th June 2016|
- Senior Vice Presidents (SVP) / Heads of Verticals
- Vice President (VP), Human Resource Management
For Senior Vice Presidents (SVP) / Heads of Verticals:
- The candidate must hold Graduate Degree preferably in Engineering / Information Technology related subjects, such as, Computer Science, Electronics, Communication Engineering, Systems Management, etc.
- A post graduate qualification in above areas / Management would be an added advantage.
- Candidates must have minimum 10 years of experience in IT industry in respective areas out of which at least five years as head of respective functional areas in IT companies of repute.
For Vice President (VP), Human Resource Management:
- Aspirants applying for Vice President (VP), Human Resource Management should possess Masters Degree in HR.
- Candidates must have minimum 7 years experience in managing HR in IT companies of repute.
Age of candidates should not be less than 35 years and not more than 45 years as on April 01, 2016. Relaxation in age will be given as per government rules.
Selected aspirants will be paid impressive amount of remuneration which will be offered by organization against Reserve Bank of India Recruitment.
Mode of Appointment:
Selection of the deserving applicants will be made on the basis of Personal Interview after screening of application.
Process to apply for www.rbi.org.in Job:
- Candidates first go to official site of organization that is www.rbi.org.in
- On home page of official site go to “Opportunities@RBI” section and hit the link.
- On next page go to “Current Vacancies” section and hit “Vacancies” link.
- Hit on “Recruitment of Heads of Verticals for Reserve Bank’s IT Subsidiary” link.
- Read the notification carefully and download the application form.
- Fill the form with all relevant details and scan the application and submit it to the below mentioned email id on or before the last date which is given below.
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 06th June 2016
For further information about www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2016 candidates may check Official Link.