Applications through offline mode are invited against RBI Recruitment 2019 from Indian Nationals to fill up vacant Posts of Director in CAFRAL. Willing candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for latest RBI Vacancy till the last date that is 05th July 2019. More details about RBI Director Recruitment 2019 are given below.
Overview of RBI Recruitment 2019:
- Name of Bank: Reserve Bank of India
- Posts Name: Director (Grade F)
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 05-07-2019
- Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Q.1 What Qualification is Needed for RBI Jobs 2019?
- The applicant should have a Ph.D ideally from a renowned institution and should have quality Research work in an institution of repute for RBI Recruitment CAFRAL.
- The applicant should have demonstrated a good record of published work in areas of Macroeconomics / Banking & Finance in high quality refereed academic journals and books for RBI Vacancies.
Q.2 What is Maximum Age Limit of Appliers?
The maximum age of the candidate shall not be more than 70 years at the time of appointment, extendable up to 75 years in case of extension of the term against Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2019.
Check RBI Related Links:
|RBI Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|RBI Opportunities Official Link||Press Here|
|RBI Grade B Officer Salary||Get Details|
|Reserve Bank of India Admit Card||Get Details|
|RBI Question Papers||Get Details|
|RBI Result||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Q.3 What is RBI Salary Structure 2019?
- Selected candidates will get an impressive and consolidated amount of salary against RBI Advertisement.
- Pay and Allowances of the Director shall be in line with the best in the industry depending on the profile of the applicant against RBI Notification.
Q.4 What is RBI 2019 Recruitment Process?
Selection will be done through Interview only. If necessary, a preliminary screening of the applications will be carried out for making a short-list of eligible candidates to be called for the interview for RBI Recruitment Advertisement.
Q.5 How to Download RBI Application Form 2019?
- Go to the official website of bank that is www.rbi.org.in for RBI Openings.
- Hit “Opportunities@RBI” link available under “More Links” at the bottom of the homepage.
- Go through menu bar and press on “Current Vacancies>>> Vacancies” link.
- Select and hit “Recruitment for one post of Director CAFRAL” tab
- Download the official Reserve Bank of India Notification PDF and read the details to ensure your eligibility.
- Now download the RBI Recruitment Application Form format.
- Fill up the RBI Application Form with correct information.
- Attach photo copies of required documents.
- Finally send the RBI Recruitment 2019 Application Form to the following official address.
To, CAFRAL Search Committee c/o Corporate Strategy & Budget
Department, Central Office, Reserve Bank of India,
Main Building, 2nd floor, Shahid Bhagat
Singh Road, Mumbai 400001
Check More: Jobs In Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Documents Needed Along With Application:
- Duly filled Application form
- A write up (500 words, Font: Arial 12) on his / her vision to set up the Data Science Lab in Reserve Bank of India.
- A brief statement justifying his / her suitability for the leadership position, which may cover specific examples from own work experience / contributions given the stated broad duties assigned to the position.
- Proof of age (copy of passing Secondary/High School/10th standard Certificate or Higher Secondary School /12th Standard Certificate mentioning the DoB).
- Copy of Degree, Diploma, Certificates along with Mark sheets in respect of qualifications acquired.
- Appropriate document(s) in support of experience.
- PwBD candidates should possess a latest disability certificate issued by a Competent Authority as prescribed vide The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 (RPWD Act, 2016).
RBI Recruitment 2019 Details:
Reserve Bank of India is giving a wonderful opportunity to job seekers to enhance their career in this well reputed sector. Recently, it has released the RBI Recruitment Advertisement regarding hiring of talented contenders for post of Director.
Centre for Advanced Financial Research and Learning (CAFRAL) seeks a Director who shall be the Chief Executive Officer of the Institute. The Director will be supported by Additional Director (Learning and Admin), Additional Director (Research), and a team of research staff and research assistants.
If you are interested then apply for RBI Director (CAFRAL) Recruitment on or before its last date and enhance your skills in effective way!! We hope that job seekers are satisfied with details given for Reserve Bank of India RBI Recruitment 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Latest Recruitments||Upcoming Bank Jobs|
|Daily Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Employment News This Week||Jobs By Qualification|
|Bank Interview Questions and Answers||How to Get Bank Jobs|