RBI Recruitment 2014
Reserve Bank Of India has circulated an advertisement about RBI Recruitment 2014 for filling up the 506 Assistant posts. Eligible and talented job hunters may apply online for this recruitment.
Authenticated and deserving job seekers who are willing to grow their career in the banking sector they must clutch this chance by filling the RBI online application form 2014 on or before the closing date that is 6th August 2014.
Other relevant details about RBI recruitment like essential qualification, age limit, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Organization:
Reserve bank of India
Name of the Post:
Total Number Of Vacancies:
Type of Announcement:
RBI Recruitment 2014
Applicants must have done a Graduation Degree in any field form a recognized university / institute.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the Online Examination and Interview.
How to Apply?
Candidates who are eligible must go to the official website that is rbi.org.in and fill the online application form in proper manner, must upload the scanned photograph and signature with the form and submit it within the given time period.
- Closing date to apply online: 6th August 2014
- Payment through online: 6th August 2014
- Examination fee at bank Branches: 18th July 2014 to 11th August 2014
- Date of Online examination: 4th Week of September
Note: for more details must check the Official Link.
RBI Recruitment 2014 – 2015
Reserve Bank of India has uncovered a career notification to notify about RBI Recruitment 2014 – 2015 for latest posts of Security Guard.
The job hunters who are seeking for a stunning job in bank sector have a golden chance, so apply for the positions by sending a properly filled application form on or before August 01, 2014.
Gathered all other details connected to RBI Recruitment 2014 – 2015 are uttered below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com:
Reserve Bank of India
Only ex-servicemen residing in the state of Kerala and Union Territory of Lakshadweep are eligible to apply.
Job hunter should have minimum 10th pass and Maximum under graduate from the reputated board/university.
An Ex‐Serviceman having passed Army Class I Special Certificate of Education will be deemed to be a Matriculate.
- Ex‐servicemen with proper military background who have been actually in military service.
- Applicant should hold the experience of handling arms and ammunition in the military.
Runners should attain the age of 25 years (28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ST) as on June 01, 2014.
Mode Of Selection:
A written test or/and interview will be organized for the selection of the deserving contestants.
Shortlisted successor will get the attractive pay scale of Rs. 6350‐13750/-.
How To Apply?
- Candidates may apply by type / write the application Performa on A4 size paper.
- Performa is available on the official website of RRB www.rbi.org.in.
- Fill the application form in accurate manner and paste recent passport size signed photograph.
- Form complete in all respect along with all testimonials should be reached at the address shaped below.
- Envelope containing the application must be superscribed “Application for the post of Security Guard”.
The Regional Director,
Reserve Bank of India,
Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section,
Thiruvananthapuram 695 033
Closing date of receiving of application: August 01, 2014.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: All required details are tuned on Official Notification.