Reserve Bank of India is inviting applications from eligible contenders against RBI Recruitment notification. This time the organization is willing to hire aspirants for Medical Consultant (MC) Jobs at various locations available.
Candidates having MBBS Degree and fulfilling all the eligibility requirements may apply for RBI Jobs by submitting their applications to the postal address stated below. The last date for candidates to apply for RBI Recruitment 2018–19 is 30-03-2018
This Page Includes:
Selection of candidates for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment will be done on the basis of their performance in interview. Further details regarding RBI Recruitment 2018–19 are given in below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||Reserve Bank of India.|
|Last date to apply for RBI MC Recruitment||30-03-2018|
RBI Vacancy details:
Medical Consultant (MC): 03 vacancies
Eligibility required for Job Openings inRBI:
- Applicant should possess MBBS degree of any university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
- Applicants having post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply.
- The Applicant should have a minimum of 2 (two) years of experience practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic.
- The applicants should have their own clinic/ dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 kms from the Bank’s dispensaries as listed below.
Check Also: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
|Main Office Building Reserve Bank of India Near Gandhi Bridge Ahmedabad – 380014|
|Reserve Bank of India La Gajjar Chambers Ashram Road Ahmedabad -380009|
|Parag, Reserve Bank of India Senior Officers Quarters Near Commerce Six Road Navrangpura Ahmedabad – 380009|
|Utraksh, RBI Staff Quarters Subhash Bridge Ahmedabad – 380027|
Age required for RBI MC Vacancy:
No age limitations will be there to apply for the Reserve Bank of India Medical Consultant Vacancy.
RBI Medical Consultant Salary:
|Location||Tentative Working Hours||Remuneration|
|Main Office Building Reserve Bank of India Near Gandhi Bridge Ahmedabad – 380014||02.00 pm to 06.00 pm (Monday to Friday)||Rs.850/- per hour for the entire period of contract.|
Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs. 1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expense.
|Reserve Bank of India La Gajjar Chambers Ashram Road Ahmedabad -380009||12.30 p. m. to 1.30 p.m. (Monday to Friday)|
|Parag, Reserve Bank of India Senior Officers Quarters Near Commerce Six Road Navrangpura Ahmedabad – 380009||7.30 a.m. to 9.00 a.m. And 5.30 p.m.to 7.00 p.m. (Monday to Saturday)|
|Utraksh, RBI Staff Quarters Subhash Bridge Ahmedabad – 380027||8.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. And 3.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. (Monday to Saturday)|
Check Also: Latest Bank Jobs
RBI Selection Procedure:
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of RBI Applications sent by them. Further shortlisted candidates will appear in Reserve Bank of India Interview
- The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. The Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants not called for interview.
You May Go through Below Given Article, To Crack Interview:
How to apply for RBI Recruitment?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.rbi.org.in
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on Opportunities@RBI link
- From the next page appeared select Current Vacancies and then hit on Vacancies
- Select “Engagement of Medical Consultant (MC) On contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration” link from next page
- Hit on PDF and read all the details given in Reserve Bank of India Recruitment notification
- Now if you think that you are eligible then go back to the previous page and then hit on Application link
- Download the PDF and take a print out of it
- Fill all the details carefully and completely and attach all required testimonials
- After completing the details enclose the RBIApplication Form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Get Here>> RBI Application Form
Important Dates regardingRBI 2018 Recruitment:
Last date for candidates to send the receipt of application is: 30-03-2018
Human Resource Management Department,
Reserve Bank of India, Near Gandhi Bridge,
Ahmedabad – 380014
Candidates interested in availing more details about RBI Recruitment 2018–19 may also go through this Official Website Link.
Dear candidates if you have any query regarding the details available here on this page then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Coaching Institutes||RBI Scholarship|
|RBI Question Papers||Reserve Bank of India Admit Card|
|RBI Score Card||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||How to Get Bank Jobs|