RBI Recruitment 2019
Check RBI Recruitment August Latest Update from here. Applications through offline mode are invited against RBI Jobs from qualified candidates to fill up vacant Posts of Medical Consultant and Deputy Governor. Aspirants must submit the RBI Application Form till the last date which is provided below. More details about RBI Careers 2019 are given below.
Overview of RBI 2019 Recruitment:
- Name of Bank: Reserve Bank of India
- Posts Name: Deputy Governor/ Superintending Engineer
- Last Date for Deputy Governor Post: 30-08-2019
- Last Date to for Medical Consultant Post: 22-08-2019
- Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Latest Update on 22-08-2019!!!
According to latest notice, Reserve Bank of India has cancelled the RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment Advertisement. Hit below provided link to get RBI Latest Notice. Stay connected with this page to get RBI latest updates.
RBI Vacancy Name:
- Medical Consultant
- Deputy Governor
Q.1 What Qualification is Needed for RBI Jobs 2019?
For RBI Deputy Governor Recruitment:
- Persons who have at least 25 years of work experience in Public Administration including experience at the level of Secretary or equivalent in the Government of India for RBI Recruitment.
- From among persons who have at least 25 years of work experience in an Indian or International Public Financial Institution.
For RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment:
- Applicant should possess MBBS degree of any recognized university by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
- The applicant should have a minimum of 02 years of experience in any hospital or as a Medical Practitioner for RBI Vacancies.
Check Here: Jobs by Qualification
Q.2 What is Maximum Age Limit of Appliers?
For RBI Governor Recruitment: Age of applicants should not be more than 60 years of age as on 24.7.2019 against Reserve Bank of India Jobs.
For RBI Consultant Recruitment: Maximum age limit will be decided by administration of association against Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2019.
Check RBI Related Links:
|RBI Deputy Governor Notification||Download PDF|
|RBI Recruitment Notification for Medical Consultant||Download PDF|
|RBI Opportunities Official Link||Press Here|
|RBI Grade B Officer Salary||Get Details|
|Reserve Bank of India Admit Card||Get Details|
|RBI Question Papers||Get Details|
|RBI Result||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Q.3 What is RBI Salary Structure 2019?
For Deputy Governor:
- The post carries the pay scale of Rs. 2,25,000 (Level 17).
- The appointment will be for a period of three years and the person will be eligible for re-appointment for RBI Recruitment.
For Medical Consultant Job:
- Rs.850/- per hour for the entire period of contract i.e., 03 years against RBI Advertisement.Out of the total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- will be treated as conveyance expense for RBI Notification.
Q.4 What is RBI 2019 Recruitment Process?
Selection will be done through Interview only. If necessary, a preliminary screening of the applications will be carried out for making a short-list of eligible candidates to be called for the interview for RBI Recruitment Advertisement.
Q.5 How to Download RBI Application Form 2019?
- Go to the official website of bank that is www.rbi.org.in for RBI Openings.
- Hit “Opportunities@RBI” link available under “More Links” at the bottom of the homepage.
- Go through menu bar and press on “Current Vacancies>>> Vacancies” link.
- Select and hit “Engagement of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on contractual basis with fixed hourly remuneration at Reserve Bank of India, Chennai” OR “Application for the post of Deputy Governor, Reserve Bank of India” tab.
- Download the official Reserve Bank of India Notification PDF and read the details to ensure your eligibility.
- Now download the RBI Application Form format.
- Fill up the RBI Application Form with correct information.
- Attach photo copies of required documents.
- Finally send the Application Form to the following official address.
Postal Address for Governor:
To, Sanjay Kumar Mishra Under Secretary (BOI)
Department of Financial Services Ministry of Finance
3rd floor Jeevandeep Building, Parliament Street New Delhi – 110 001
Check Here: Sarkari Naukri in Delhi
Postal Address for Engineer:
To, Regional Director,
Reserve Bank of India, Fort Glacis,
16, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600 001
Applicants May Also Look For:
|RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019||RBI Recruitment 2019Apply Online|
|RBI Recruitment 2019 Grade B||RBI Attendant Recruitment 2019|
|RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019||RBI Recruitment 2019 Grade B Officers|
|RBI Recruitment 2019 Notification||RBI Recruitment Notification|
|RBI Clerk Recruitment 2019||RBI Officer Recruitment 2019|
|RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2019||RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2019|
RBI 2019 Recruitment Details:
Reserve Bank of India is giving a wonderful opportunity to job seekers to enhance their career in this well reputed sector. Recently, it has released the RBI Recruitment Advertisement regarding hiring of talented contenders for post of Deputy Governor and Medical Consultant.
The vacancy is likely to arise in the month of October 2019. If you are interested then apply for Deputy Governor & RBI Superintending Engineer (Vigilance) Recruitment on or before its last date and enhance your skills in effective way!! We hope that job seekers are satisfied with details given for Reserve Bank of India RBI Recruitment 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Latest Recruitments||Upcoming Bank Jobs|
|Daily Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Employment News This Week||Jobs By Organization|
|Bank Interview Questions and Answers||How to Get Bank Jobs|