RRB JE Recruitment
Wish to Grab Junior Engineer Jobs in Railway Recruitment Board through Railway GDCE Exam? If Yes, Then hurry up to apply for RRB JE Recruitment from this page. Online applications are invited from qualified applicants to fill up 33 posts of Junior Engineer.
Job appliers, who’ve required eligibility criteria for the posts of Junior Engineer/Drawing, Design & Estimation in various departments (i.e. Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecom) can apply by submit their RRB JE Recruitment Online Application form before 17th June 2018.
This Page Contains:
Check other details through General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) Notification No: 01/2018
To get RRB GDCE Recruitment, you need to appear in General Departmental Competitive Examination. After that, Document Verification/Medical examination will be organized by RR Hubli to appoint applicants for Railway GDCE Vacancy.
Applicants may acquire whole information about RRB JE Recruitment 2018-19 from this page which is well organized by team of recruitmentresult.com. Must have a glance and check entire details about RRB JE Recruitment 2018.
RRB JE Recruitment
|Organization name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Post name||Junior Engineer|
|Total RRB JE Recruitment In 2018||33|
|RRB JE Recruitment Apply Online Last Date||17-06-2018|
You Can Get Here All: Upcoming Railway Jobs
RRB JE Vacancies
- Posts Name: Junior Engineer (JE)/Drawing, Design & Estimation
- Total RRB Recruitment For JE: 33 Posts
Distribution of RRB JE 33 Recruitment:
|Sr. No.||Discipline Name||Total Vacancies|
|4||Signal & Telecom||05|
Eligibility For Railway Recruitment Board JE Vacancy
Contenders, who’re going to apply for RRB JE Jobs through Railway Recruitment Board JE Exam, they must check RRB JE Recruitment Eligibility. Applicants should have 03 years Diploma in concerned stream or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams from recognized university or institutions.
Age Limitations ForRRB Junior Engineer Recruitment
Applying contender’s maximum age criteria for Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer Recruitment is provided below:
- General candidates: 42 years
- OBC candidates : 45 years
- SC/ST candidates: 47 years
Direct Link To Get: RRB JE Recruitment Notification PDF
Remunerations Offered For RRB JE Vacancy
Appliers, who’re selecting for Railway RRB JE Recruitment, will get Level – 6 of 7th CPC as per the organization norms.
RRB JE Recruitment Procedure:
- Applicants will be getting selected for RRB Railway JE Recruitment / RRC Hubli Recruitment on the basis of their performance in General Departmental Competitive Examination.
- After that, qualified & shortlisted candidates will be called toappear in Document Verification/Medical examination for RRB Recruitment of JE.
Railway Recruitment Board JE Exam Pattern:
|Sr. No.||Subjects Involved|
|3||General Intelligence and Reasoning|
- RRC GDCE Exam will be set in English, Hindi, Urdu and local languages i.e. Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi& Konkani.
- General Departmental Competitive Examinationquestion paper will have 100 questions, each carrying one mark and the duration of the examination is 90 minutes.
- There will be negative marking in Computer Based Test and marks will be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
How to apply for RRB JE Recruitment?
- First of all, go to official web site of Railway Recruitment Board which is www.rrchubli.in.
- On homepage, hit on following link to download RRB JE Recruitment 2018 Notification PDF.
“CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE NOTIFICATION NO.01/2018”
- Now, read entire details very carefully through Railway GDCE Notificationand hit on following link to fill RRB JE Recruitment Online Form.
“ONLINE APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ENGINEER/DRAWING, DESIGN & ESTIMATION IN VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS (i.e.CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, SIGNAL & TELECOM) IN LEVEL 6 OF 7TH CPC UNDER GENERAL DEPARTMENTAL COMPETETITIVE EXAMINATION (GDCE), ONLY FOR REGULAR RAILWAY SERVING EMPLOYEES OF SOUTH WESTERN RAILWAY AND RAIL WHEEL FACTORY, YELAHANKA. THE LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION IS 17.06.2018 AT 23.45 HRS.”
- FillRRB JE online application form with required information and upload the digital images of their documents (if required).
- Recheck filled RRB JE Recruitment Application Form and submit it with-in given time period.
- Lastly, you may get printout of filled Railway Recruitment Board Online application form and keep it safe for future need.
- Candidates are not required to send hard copy of their online application forms or any other documents to any of the offices of Railway Recr8uitment Board.
RRB JE Recruitment Apply Online Date:
RRB JE Recruitment Last Date: 17-06-2018
Aspirants may open this Official Link to know more about RRB JE Recruitment 2018–19. Stay tuned with us on our web portal and get latest updates about RRB JE Recruitment Advertisement / RRB JE Recruitment 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RRB JE Cutoff Marks||RRB JE Result|
|RRB JE Admit Card||RRB Syllabus|
|RRB Interview Questions & Answers||RRB Current Vacancies|
|RRB Exam Schedule||RRB Employment News|