State Bank of India has unfolded a job notification of SBI Recruitment. Organization requires confident and responsible contenders for filling up the vacancies of Deputy General Manager (Law) Post. Interested contenders can grasp all information regarding SBI Recruitment 2015 from this page. Applicants who plan to do government job in bank, can get up-to-date details related to SBI Recruitment 2016 from this page so stay connected with us. Willing contenders can apply for SBI vacancy by submitting SBI online application form, on or before the closing date of this employment notification.
|Position Name||Deputy General Manager (Law)|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application||30th September 2015|
Entire details concerning with SBI Recruitment 2015 such as educational qualification, salary package, age limitation, procedure of selection, steps to apply online etc is mentioned below on this page which is created for your benefit by the experts of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants, who are willing to do job in bank, must apply against these latest jobs in government sector till 30th September 2015.
Applicants, who are applying against latest openings in banks, must be Graduate with degree in Law or Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated law course from recognized university in India.
Applicant’s age limit should not be less than 35 years and not more than 55 years as on 31st august 2015.
Applicants, who will be selected for these current openings in government sector, will be offered a salary package of Rs. 68680- 76520/- plus DA, HRA. CCA, PF, Contributory Pension Fund, LFC, Medical Facility etc per the norms.
Appliers have to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking etc.
Procedure of Appointment:
- First of all, contenders will be shortlisted on the basis of their applications.
- After that, shortlisted applicants will be selected on the basis of their appearance in personal interview which will be conducting by the selection members of state bank of India.
Steps To Apply Online for SBI Recruitment:
Applicants, who want to build their career in government sector and fulfill all conditions regarding Deputy General Manager Post, must apply for SBI jobs openings, by following below stated steps.
- Interested contenders are required to visit official website of organization that is www.sbi.co.in
- Then, hit “career with us” tab and read “Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2015-16/04”.
- Now, eligible candidates can hit “apply online” button and go to “Login for already Registered Candidates” section and fill required entries like registration no. and password etc and press submit button.
- After that, upload your scanned passport size photographs and essential documents.
- Hit on “Submit” tab and take printout of the form for future use and proceed for online fee payment
- At last, send hard copy of application form along with photocopies of documents like ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational certificates/mark sheets, Copy of enrolment with Bar Council etc and e-Receipt for fee payment through e-mail to the below mentioned address.
|Ending Date Of Apply Online||30th September 2015|
|Closing Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||7th October 2015|
Note: You can read Official Notification, to obtain further details regarding these current openings in bank. Applicants can bookmark this page, by pressing control+D for getting latest details related to SBI Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On