State Bank of India has recently issued SBI Recruitment notification with motto of hiring skilled and dynamic candidates for 41 Deputy Manager and Deputy General Manager (DGM) jobs. Willing candidates for Bank Jobs can apply by filling State Bank of India application form through sbi.co.in. Process to accept form begins from 15.09.2017 and ends till 06.10.2017. After closing date, no application form will be accepted. Get all details about SBI Recruitment 2017 from here.
Highlights of Page:
State Bank of India is one of leading multinational banking services in India. It is a government-owned corporation having headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is having 17,000 branches and 190 foreign offices working to offer excellent services to its customers. Those who want to get Jobs in Government Banking Sector may apply for SBI DGM Recruitment and State Bank of India Deputy Manager Recruitment. To gain more details regarding SBI Recruitment 2018, go through this page prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization’s Name||State Bank of India|
|Last date to Apply Online||06.10.2017|
|Name of Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Deputy Manager (Law)||40|
|Deputy General Manager (Law)||01|
Required Qualification for State Bank of India Recruitment:
Aspirants who have passed Graduation with a degree in Law or a law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated law course from a recognized University or institute may apply for State Bank of India vacancies. Aspirants having experience in relevant field may get preference.
Age limit & pay scale for State Bank of India Jobs:
|Name of Posts||Age limit||Salary details for State Bank of India Job|
|Deputy Manager (Law)||Between 25-35 years||Rs. 31705-1145/ 1-32850-1310/ 10-45950/-|
|Deputy General Manager (Law)||Between 35-45 years||Rs. 68680-1960/ 4- 76520/-|
Get PDF: SBI Recruitment Notification
Relaxation in age:
Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘creamy layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’ or GENERAL (OH) as per case.
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Disabilities (PWD|
|Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have|
rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment
|Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
Applicants are required to pay application fee for getting registered for SBI Deputy General Manager Recruitment and SBI Deputy General Manager Jobs.
- For General and Other candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Selection Process for SBI Jobs:
Deputy Manager (Law):
Hiring committee of bank will select aspirants for SBI Deputy Manager Jobs by conducting Written Test and Personal Interview. You need to clear written test and all the eligible aspirants are called for personal interview session.
Must Go Through These Articles:
Deputy General Manager:
- Selection will be based on shortlisting and personal interview for State Bank of India Deputy General Manager Jobs.
- Qualifying marks in interviews will be decided by the Bank.
- Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in the Interview.
- Those who perform well in all rounds will be placed for State Bank of India DGM Recruitment.
- Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Bangalore,
- Bhopal, Raipur, Bhubaneshwar,
- Chandigarh, Jammu, Srinagar,
- Chennai, Madurai, Guwahati, Hyderabad
- Secunderabad, Vishakhapatnam, Kolkata
- Greater Kolkata, Lucknow, Varanasi, Mumbai
- Greater Mumbai / Thane / Navi Mumbai,
- Nagpur, Pune, Dehradun, Jaipur,
- New Delhi/ Delhi NCR, Patna,
- Ranchi, Ernakulam & Trivandrum
Check Here: SBI Notification
Procedure to fill SBI Online Application Form:
- Log on to web portal of State Bank of India that is www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Go under “JOIN SBI” head, Choose “Current Openings” from drop down list.
- Under “Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank of India” head, press on “Download Advertisement (English/Hindi)” link as per language in which you want to view it.
- Go through information as listed in State Bank of India notification.
- Put all information in SBI Online application form as per requirements.
- Upload all required documents like pass port size photo etc as need arises.
- Strike on “submit” option for submitting of SBI form.
- Carry hard copy of form & send the filled application to below given address within time.
Get Here: Direct Apply Online Link
Documents to be sent with copy of application form:
- ID proof
- Date of Birth proof
- Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate
- Experience certificates
- e-Receipt for fee payment
- Brief resume
- SC/ST certificate, OBC certificate
State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021
You Can Also: Find Jobs in Mumbai
- Online Registration of Application and online payment of fee: 15.09.2017 to 06.10.2017
- Last date of receipt of Hard copy of online application along with enclosures for Deputy General Manager (Law): 10.10.2017
- Date of online Test (Tentative) : 11.11.2017 (Deputy Manager)
- Tentative date of downloading call letter for online test : 25.10.2017 (Deputy Manager)
Applicants may go through this Official Link to obtain more information about SBI Recruitment 2017–2018. You can bookmark this page with the help of keys that is, Ctrl + D to get more updates on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SBI Result||SBI Admit Card|
|Upcoming Bank Exams||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||SBI Placement Papers|
|Bank Online Test|