State Bank of India has circulated an employment notification titled as SBI Recruitment. Bank wants to hire highly talented, bright and well qualified applicants for filling up 44 vacancies of Medical Officers- I (PPMO-I). Candidates, who want to apply against SBI Recruitment 2017, can send filled application form before 06-02-2017.
Overview Of This Page
Willing candidates need to submit SBI Application Form against SBI Vacancies till the deadline through post or courier. We the team members of recruitmentresult.com have well designed below tuned page with all details concerning sbi.co.in Recruitment so, before applying against State Bank of India Recruitment must have a look on below section!!
|Name Of The Organization||State Bank Of India|
|Number Of Seats||44|
|Last Date To Send Application Form||06-02-2017|
Permanent Part-Time Medical Officers- I (PPMO-I)
Applicants, who want to apply for State Bank of India vacancies, should have good record in Academic Qualification. Also, candidates should hold MBBS degree from a recognized University or should have minimum 5 years’ experience as a General Practitioner.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Applicant should not be above 35 years of age for applying for State Bank of India Jobs. Age relaxation will be granted as per
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD):|
SBI Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
Selected aspirant for SBI Notification will get attractive and satisfying amount of salary that is Rs. 23700/- per month.
Get Details: Bank Salary
Applicants are required to pay application fees as original Demand Draft favouring “CRPD, State Bank of India”, payable at Mumbai.
- General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates: Rs.100/-
Place of Posting:
Grab Today: Latest Jobs At Banking Sector
Selection of job searchers will be done on the basis of written test and candidates will be screened according to it. Then, selected candidates will be called for interview to get final selection in State Bank of India.
How to Fill Application Form:
- Visit official website of the organization that is www.sbi.co.in or statebankofindia.com.
- Select “Careers” tab that is available above on menu bar.
- On next page press on “Current Openings” that is at the end of home page.
- After that, hit on “Recruitment of Permanent Part-Time Medical Officers in State Bank of India” link.
- PDF will appear, read complete details for the applied post and revisit the back page and hit on “Download application form” link for getting the application form.
- Now, Fill Application Form in correct manner and attach your pass port size photograph (if required).
- After filling application form, candidates are advised to verify the details.
- Enclosed the envelope containing the application and superscription it as “Application for the post of ……..” and send it below mentioned address.
The General Manager
State Bank of India
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department
3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
- Opening Date for Submitting Application Form: 20-01-2017
- Last Date to Send Application Form: 06-02-2017
To gather information regarding SBI recruitment 2017 visit above provided official notification. You can also subscribe us at free of cost and enjoy free email service direct to your inbox. Join us on Facebook or Google + for latest recruitment updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Career in Banking Sector|