Recently State Bank of India has issued SBI Recruitment Notification according to which there are 119 vacancies of Specialist Cadre Officer (Manager) available in Organization. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility requirements may apply for SBI SCO Jobs by filling up online Registration form.
Online Registration forms for SBI Recruitment 2018–19 are available at the official website i.e. sbi.co.in. Aspirants interested in SBI SCO Recruitment are also informed that last date to fill up SBI Online Application from is 07.04.2018. Further details about SBI SCO Recruitment are available below, have a look..
Further details about SBI SCO Recruitment are available here>>> SBI SCO Recruitment Notification
|This page includes:|
To apply for SBI Jobs it is mandatory for contenders to submit their applications with correct information. In case if candidate found not to be eligible or application is not properly filled up then candidature of aspirant will not be considered.
After applying for the positions candidates will undergo through the writes test followed by interview procedure. Further information regarding SBI Recruitment 2018-19 are available in below section of this page that is swell structured by the team members of recruitmentreilt.com
|Name of the organization||State Bank of India|
|No of SBI Jobs||119|
|Last date to apply for Jobs in SBI||Check below|
SBI Vacancy details:
Eligibility required for Job Openings in SBI:
- Citizen of India
- Subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement
- Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India
SBI Recruitment Qualification Required:
To apply for the State Bank of India Vacancy candidates must have completed Graduation/Post Graduation from a recognized institution.
Age required for SBI Recruitment:
- Minimum age of candidates to apply for the State Bank of India Jobs is : 18 years
- Upper age of candidates will depend upon the requirement of position available for SBI Recruitment.
Relaxation in age will be given as:
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Army personnel)||5 years|
|Persons with Domicile of Jammu &Kashmir during the period of 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
|Particulars||State Bank of India Salary Amount|
Also Check- Bank Salary
SBI Selection procedure:
Selection of contenders for State Bank of India Recruitment will be done on the basis of:
- Written test
Must Go Through These Articles:
SBI Application fees:
To apply for any position candidates need to fill up SBI Recruitment Online Application Form. to complete the online applying procedure aspirants need to pay a particular amount as:
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|1||SC/ST/PWD||Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
How to apply for SBI Recruitment?
Candidates fill SBI online Application Form with the help of below provided some simple steps:
- Log on the official web portal of the State Bank of India that is www.sbi.co.in
- After that, select “careers” tab given above the menu bar to get SBI Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Thereafter, you need to hit “Join SBI” and then “Current Openings” tab link given in the menu bar to get SBI Jobs 2018.
- A new page will appear on your digital screen containing notifications of SBI current recruitment
- Now you have to select and hit on appropriate SBI Vacancy link to get all the details about SBI Recruitment
- SBI Recruitment notification PDF format will be opened on your screen along with all the details regarding SBI Associate Bank Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment.
- Read all the details and compare your eligibility
- After reading the notification, you have to hit on SBI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online link.
- SBI Application Form will be opened on your screen and you have to fill the same with all the asked details
- Also you have to upload all the scanned copies of all the required documents along with recent passport size photograph and signature (proper format)
- At last, you have to hit on “Submit” tab and also take print of the application form for future use
Required Documents At The Time Of SBI Online Registration Of Application:
- Brief Resume (DOC or DOCX)
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- Educational Certificates (PDF)
- Experience Certificate (PDF)
- Valid driving licences for CRE (PDF)
- E-receipt for fee payment
- PWD certificate (as applicable)
Check Here: SBI Notification
Important Dates regarding SBI 2018 Recruitment:
|Date of SBI notification||available soon|
|Last date to apply for State Bank of India Jobs||available soon|
Candidates interested in availing more details about SBI Recruitment 2018–19 may also go through this Official Website Link. Dear candidates if you have any query regarding the details available here on this page then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SBI Result||SBI Admit Card|
|Upcoming Bank Exams||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||SBI Placement Papers|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Preparation Material/Books|