State Bank of India invites online application against SBI Recruitment from Indian citizen to fill up 15 Posts of Senior Executive (Credit Review) in Specialist Cadre Officers. Willing candidates can apply for SBI Notification till 11-02-2019.
Overview of SBI Recruitment 2019:
- Conducting Body: State Bank of India
- Post Name: Senior Executive
- Total SBI Vacancies: 15
- Form type: online
- SBI Recruitment Apply Online Last Date: 11-02-2019
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
SBI Vacancy Details:
Senior Executive (Credit Review): 15 Vacancies
Get Here All: Upcoming Bank Jobs
Q1. What are the eligibility criteria of SBI Recruitment?
Essential Qualification for SBI Jobs:
Candidates should be a Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance)/ Master in Finance Control/ Master in Management Studies/ PGDM (Finance).
SBI Age Limit:
Minimum age should be 25 Years and maximum age should be 35 Years for SBI 2019 Recruitment.
Go Through Below Given SBI Related Links:
|SBI Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|SBI Official Website||Press Here|
|SBI New Rules From April 2019||Get Details|
|SBI Notification||Get Details|
|SBI Admit Card||Get Details|
|SBI Answer Key||Get Details|
|SBI Challan Form||Get Details|
|SBI Result||Get Details|
|SBI Placement Papers||Get Details|
Q2. What is age relaxation for Schedule Tribe?
|Category||Age Relaxation for SBI Advertisement|
|Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe||5 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years, PWD (OBC)-13 Years, PWD (GEN)-10 Years|
Check Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q3. Is there any fee for application?
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 600/- for General and OBC candidates
- Intimation Charges of 100/- (One hundred only) for SC/ ST/PWD candidates for SBI Sr Executive Recruitment.
Q4. What is the salary for SBI Sr Executive Recruitment?
- 12.00 lacs – Rs.15.00 lacs with annual increment of 10% on CTC
- In addition to CTC, travelling expense is reimbursable
You Can Also Read Here: Daily Job Updates
Q5. What is SBI Recruitment Process?
- The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
- Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only.
|Get Details||How to Prepare For an Interview|
|How To Dress For An Interview|
Q6. How to Fill SBI Online Application Form?
- Reach the official website: www.sbi.co.in
- Hit on careers tab available at the top
- Go to Join SBI section and press current openings link
- Search the suitable link for the post you have to apply for.
- Go through all the instructions and hit on “Apply Online” link
- Fill SBI Application Form correctly
- Upload the necessary documents and pay application fee
- Hit the “Submit” tab at last
- Take print out of SBI Online Form for future use.
Q7. Do we need to send any document through post?
No, there is no need to submit any type of document through post.
Find Out: Latest Recruitments
Q8. How To Upload Documents?
Details of Document to be uploaded:
- Brief Resume (DOC or DOCX)
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
- Experience certificates (PDF)
- Others (PWD certificate, Form-16 as on 31.03.2018, current salary slip etc.)
Photographs file type/ size:
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb and Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
Signature file type/ size:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb and Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
Read Here: Employment News This Week Highlights
Q9. What is Place of Posting?
SBI Recruitment 2019 Details:
SBI Senior Executive Recruitment Notification has been released. Those candidates who want to join State Bank of India are advised to go through this page and grab all the important details related to www.sbi.co.in Recruitment.
Applications through online mode are invited against SBI Recruitment Advertisement from qualified candidates. So, willing candidates can apply for State Bank of India Recruitment till last date that is 11-02-2019. SBI Apply Online Link has been activated.
Latest Recruitment On 23-01-2019: