State Bank Of India has published a job notification in concern of SBI Recruitment. Applicants keep connected with us for more detail related to SBI Recruitment 2015. The organization is in search of skilled candidates for filing up the Chief Customer Service Officer post. Willing and Eligible Contenders can apply for SBI Recruitment 2016 by submitting their online application form on or before the last date.
|Post Name||Chief Customer Service Officer|
|Last Date||5th September 2015|
Or obtaining more information against SBI Recruitment 2015 such as required qualification, scale of pay, mode of appointment, how to apply etc you need to just scroll down this page which is prepared by the team experts of recruitmentresult.com.
- Applicants who are willing to apply for said post must have post graduate degree in relevant field from the recognized university or institute.
- Retired in the grade as General Manager from any Schedule Commercial Bank other than the Bank(s) for which he has applied.
Age of the candidates should not be more than 65 years as on 1ST August 2015.
Scale of Pay for www.sbi.co.in Jobs:
Job hunters who are appointed will receive the impressive pay scale which will be offered by the organization norms.
Application Fee Detail (Non Refundable):
Job hunters need to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/-.
Mode of Appointment for www.sbi.co.in CCSO Job:
The selection of the job hunters will be done on the basis of their performance in interview which will be conducted by the State Bank Of India.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment?
- Interested contenders require to visit official website of organization that is www.sbi.co.in
- Then, hit “career with us” tab and read “Advertisement No. CRPD/CON/CCSO/2015-16/03”.
- Now, hit “apply online” button and go the “Login for already Registered Candidates” section and fill the required entries like registration no. and password etc and press submit button.
- After that, upload your scanned passport size photographs and essential documents.
- At last, hit submit tab and take printout of the form for future use and send it through e-mail.
Date to be keeping in Mind:
- Last date of online registration of Application and payment of Fee- 5th September 2015
- Last date for Receipt of Completed application through e-mail- 10th September 2015
- Last date for printing your application- 20th September 2015
You can check Official Notification for more detail regarding SBI Recruitment 2015. Aspirants can grasp complete updated information in concern to SBI Recruitment 2016 through our web portal. So please stay in touch with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On