State Bank of India has depicted a latest career advertisement as SBI Recruitment. SBI is the most reputed bank who is looking for engaging the officers retired from State Bank of India Service with good credit / audit background and excellent track record. Applicants, who intend to apply for SBI Recruitment 2017, may submit their duly filled application form in prescribed format as soon as possible.
This Page Includes:
Candidates, who are interested in making their career in banking sector, may apply for SBI Vacancy, by submitting their application form latest by the last date that is specified below. Aspirants must go through this complete notification as equipped below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organizing Body||State Bank of India|
|Last date of receipt of Application||28-02-2017|
Name of Position:
Eligibility Requirement for State Bank of India Jobs:
Candidate applying should be an officer who have retired from Bank’s Service on attaining superannuation with good credit/ audit background and track record in the scales of SMGS-IV, SMGS-V and TEGS-VI and should preferably be a resident of the area where the branch/ outfit is located.
Check Here>SBI Recruitment Notification
Maximum age of the applying candidates must be 65 years subject to other conditions regarding renewal of contract etc. As such, the Applicant should not be more than 64 years of age at the time of empanelment.
Basic Pay Scale:
Aspirants who will be selected for Concurrent Auditors post will get the consolidated amount of salary as Rs 60000/-(for ex-officers who retired as TEGS-VI) Rs 50000/- (for ex-officers who retired as SMGS-V) and Rs 40000/-(for ex-officers who retired as SMGS-IV) without prejudice to the pension.
Mode of Appointment for SBI Careers:
- Appliers will be initially selected on the basis of their applications that shall be scrutinized based on the stipulated eligibility criteria and then on their AARF marks and performance in the Interview through open advertisement on leading Newspapers followed by interview.
- Concurrent Auditor on empanelment shall be adequately trained on the software and CRM and ORM areas at a centralized location as decided by I & MA Dept., Hyderabad.
Read Below Given Articles:
How to fill State Bank of India Application Form?
- Applicants are first of all required to log on to the official website of bank that is “www.sbi.co.in”.
- Now, move on to the ‘Announcement’ section on the homepage.
- Select “Engagement of SBI retired officers as Concurrent Auditor” link located in that section on the home page.
- Here is the advertisement, Read the whole instructions carefully.
- After that, download the format of application form attached below the notification.
- Fill the downloaded application form correctly in prescribed format and attach all the relevant documents along with it.
- Now submit the application form as soon as possible before the mentioned last date.
Grab Today: Latest Jobs At Banking Sector
Respective Zonal Inspection Offices
Last Date for submitting the application form: 28-02-2017
Candidates may attain more relevant details related to SBI Recruitment 2017 through this Official Notice. Candidates may also bookmark this page by using Ctrl +D for obtaining latest details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Career in Banking Sector|
SBI Recruitment notice has been published by State Bank of India to hire eligible job searchers. Applications from interested and young candidates are intends to receive for filling up unoccupied posts of Senior Manager. Candidates who want to share their service with this bank can rapidly grab this chance and apply against SBI Recruitment 2017 by submitting application form before 20-02-2017.
For applying, aspirants are required to put forward applications in prescribed format along with relevant documents and certificates as on or before the last date. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their merit and then selected candidate will be called for interview round. Job finders can gain other important details and facts concerning SBI vacancy by going through below tuned page which is well equipped by dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||State Bank Of India|
|Last Date To Submit Forms||20-02-2017|
Senior Manager (Product Specialist)
Applicants who want to recruit for Senior Manager Post must possess Graduate/ post graduate degree from recognized university/ institute with good academic records.
For State Bank of India Recruitment, candidates are required to satisfy age criteria as per the norms of the organization. Relaxation to reserved category candidates will be granted as per government rules and regulations.
Selected applicants will get attractive and satisfying pay scale by the supervisor of the organization. Allowances and benefits may also be granted by the organization as per the rules and regulation of the government.
Hiring Procedure for State Bank of India Vacancies:
Selection of applicants will be based on written test or interview that will be conducted by the selection authority of the organization. To get final selection, applicants need to give its best performance in all the rounds that will be conducted by the recruitment committee of the organization.
How to Fill SBI Online Application Form:
- To apply for SBI Jobs, visit official website of organization that is www.sbi.co.in
- Then press on “Careers” tab that is at top of the right side of home page.
- Now follow “Latest Announcements” section and press on suitable link.
- PDF will appear having complete details regarding recruitment you have to read the information carefully before applying.
- Now, interested and eligible candidates need to hit on “Apply” tab this will open an application form.
- Fill Online Application Form carefully with complete details in correct boxes.
- Also, upload all relevant documents and certificates with application form and as well as, scanned image of photograph and signature is mandatory.
- At last press “Submit” tab and also take a hard copy of it for future need.
Last date to submit application form is: 20-02-2017
Check Official Link to get details regarding SBI Recruitment 2017. Follow us on Face book/ Google Plus to obtain upcoming information regarding recruitment. Bookmark our web portal by pressing Control +D for updates.