SBI Recruitment 2015
State Bank of India has depicted a notification as SBI Recruitment 2015 to notify willing candidates about vacancies for the post of Ophthalmologist and Gynecologist. Applicants who are willing and interested can apply through sending their application on or before 10th February 2015.
|Post Name||Ophthalmologist and Lady Gynaecologist|
|End Date to Apply||10th February 2015|
Applicants who are applying can obtain more information regarding can receive more SBI recruitment notification information from this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants who are applying must be having MD (Gynecology); MS (Ophthalmology) with registration for medical practice and work experience.
Assured applicants will be receiving good package of salary according to the posts as stated below.
|Ophthalmologist||Offered Per Hour Of Attendance Rs. 900|
|Lady Gynaecologist||Offered Per Hour Of Attendance Rs. 550|
|Conveyance Charges||Rs 2100/- p.m|
Selection will be based on the performance of applicants made in personal interview.
How to Apply?
- Applying candidates have to send their application through proper mood i.e. speed post.
- Applying applicants have to apply by sending their application form which should be properly written and attested with required and relevant testimonials.
- Application form must be attested with required and relevant entity.
- Along with it attach recent passport size photograph.
- Application completed in all the aspects should be forwarded to the address stated below.
The DGM & Circle Development officer, State
Bank of India, Local Head Office,
No. 65, St. Mark’s Road,
Last Date to Apply: 10th February 2015 (At 05:30Pm)
For more information, applicants can go through the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On