State Bank of India has promulgated a vacancy notification as SBI Recruitment 2016. Bank has invited online applications from eligible aspirants for Specialist Cadre Officers posts. Fascinated appliers who fulfills the requisite eligibility conditions may apply by forwarding the filled application through online mode on or before last date specified below. We will shortly providing all the details regarding SBI Recruitment 2017, so stay connected to this portal.
You may acquire more additional info on SBI careers through this page that is well shaped below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates must fill the application the online form as soon as possible.
|Name of Organization||State Bank of India|
|Last date to apply online & Payment of Fees||20th July 2016|
|Last date to receipt the hard copy of application||27th July 2016|
Essential Qualification and Experience Required:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Experience|
|Vice President – CRM Implementation||MBA (Marketing) or MCA||Minimum 10 years of experience in B2C industry verticals|
|Vice President – Customer Analytic (Assets Products)||Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics / MBA (Marketing/ Finance/ Operations) or MCA.||Minimum 10 years of experience working with lending products in the bank.|
|Vice President – Technology Architect||B.E. / B. Tech /M. Sc. / M. Tech. in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Electronics or MCA.||Minimum 10 years of experience in IT sector company.|
Want Jobs as Per Your Qualification? Get Here
- Minimum age limit of candidate applying for aforesaid posts must be 21 years and must not attain the age above 45 years as on 31.03.2016.
- Age relaxation is given to reserved category candidates only who are applying for State Bank of India Vacancy.
SBI Salary Structure:
Selected candidates will be paid a monthly salary as Rs.24 lacs per annum (Negotiable for suitable candidate) based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for the respective posts.
Grab Now:- Latest 5000 Bank Jobs
Application Fee for SBI Jobs:
- Applying candidate need to pay an application fees and intimation charges of Rs.600/-.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
- The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
Short listing and Interview will be the criteria to hire the deserving candidates for State Bank of India Recruitment. Applicants who will be selected for interview are required to bring all original documents at the time of interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
How to apply online for SBI Vacancy?
- Candidates who wish to apply for SBI Recruitment will be first required to register themselves online through SBI Online Portal that is www.sbi.co.in
- Choose link ‘Career’ from the bottom of home page
- Scroll down the page and follow ‘Join SBI’ section.
- Now follow link ‘Current Opening’ and new page will open consisting of various vacancies
- Press ‘Registration of Application – Online’ in front of post name you wish to apply for and register yourself
- Thereafter log in with ID and password to start filling SBI Online Application Form
- Upload your pass photo size photo and signature etc as required.
- Scanned copy of necessary documents should be uploaded and online application form must be submitted within the due date.
- Copies of the application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Brief Resume, Educational Certificates: Mark Sheets / Degree Certificate, Experience certificates, E-Receipt for fee payment by post.
- The envelope containing the documents should be subscribed as “Name of the Post Applied” and muist be send at below stated address before the stated due date.
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
Important Dates for SBI Recruitment:
- Closing date for applying online and payment of fees: 20th July 2016
- Last date for receipt of the print out of online application along with enclosures: 27th July 2016
You may get other relevant details from this Official Notification. For SBI Career 2016–17 keep visiting our web portal from time to time.
SBI Recruitment 2016: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SBI Placement Papers||SBI Challan Form|
|How to Download SBI Challan Form||SBI Clerk Syllabus|
|SBI Result||SBI SO Admit Card|
|How to Prepare For SBI Clerk Exam||Bank Coaching Institutes|