A latest career notification has been promulgated as SBI Recruitment. State Bank of India is looking for appointment of Defence Banking Advisors (DBA) and Circle Defence Banking Advisors (CDBA). Keen applicants who fulfill the requirement criteria of this current opening and think themselves capable for the above positions they may apply against SBI Recruitment 2016 by sending their applications in prescribed format before 20th February 2016.
|Name Of The Post||DBA & CDBA|
|Last Date To Apply||20th February 2016|
Applying aspirants can attain detailed information such as Vacancies Details, Qualification Required, Age Limit, Mode of Payment, Selection Process, Salary Structure and Applying Process etc through this page that is provided you by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Applicants who are going to apply for the position of Defence Banking Advisor (Navy) should be Retired Rear Admiral or above and those aspirants who are willing to apply for Circle Defence Banking they must be Retired Major General or Brigadier.
Applying applicants should not be above than 60 to 62 years of age according to the post as on 01st February 2016.
Successfully appointed candidates for any of the above said posts will get an attractive and impressive salary package from SBI.
Keen aspirants will obtain salary of Rs. 600/- Through Demand Draft / Banker’s cheque payable at Mumbai. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Valid applications will be short listed by the committee of specialists/experts and the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Final selection will be on the basis of performance in interview.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment?
- Those who are going to apply against SBI Recruitment, they have to download the application form from the official website that is www.sbi.co.in
- On the home page you need to press on the “Careers with Us” tab which is available in the below part of this page.
- By pressing the above said tab a new page will be opened having ‘Recruitment of Defence Banking Advisor (Navy) and Circle Defence Banking Advisor (Army) – Contract Basis’ link.
- You should read all the instruction carefully and fill the application form with correct details.
- Now applicants need to hit on the ‘Download Application Format’ to download the application form in prescribed format.
- After completing the application form appliers need to attach the certified photo copies of certificates / documents pertaining to their qualifications, date of birth, experience, nationality, address, etc. and two recent passport size photographs.
- The application should be reached to the address mention below on or before the last date that is 20th February 2016.
State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Atlanta Building, 3rd Floor, Nariman Point,
Last Date to Apply: 20th February 2016
Applicants may read the official notification to attain other information about SBI Recruitment 2016. Appliers keep visiting this page regularly to acquire updated information in this concern.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Private Bank Jobs||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Online Test|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Placement Papers|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Bank Syllabus|
State Bank of India has strewed a career notification related to SBI Recruitment. Faithful and passionate individuals may apply to fill up vacancies of Vice President – Compliance Post. Applicants, who desire to start their career in banking sector, can apply against to SBI Recruitment 2016. Participants should send online application form on or before the last date which is shown below.
|Post Name||Vice President – Compliance|
|Last Date To Fill Online Application Form||13th February 2016|
|Last date to submit scanned copy||17th February 2016|
SBI was the first joint-stock bank of British India sponsored by the Government of Bengal. Entire details concerning with SBI Vacancy such as educational qualification, salary package, age limitation, procedure of selection, steps to apply online etc is mentioned below on this page which is created for your benefit by the experts of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants, who are willing to do job in bank, must apply against these latest jobs in government sector.
Vice President – Compliance
Job hunters who want be appointed should have Graduate degree from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks and Associate Membership of the Institute of Company Secretary of India.
Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 30.00 lacs per annum plus other allowances as salary. Eligible job hunters may also get other allowances as per its rules.
Age of participants must not be more than 45 years as on 01. 02. 2016.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee through online mode.
- Application Fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection
According to the qualification, experience and overall suitability candidates will be called for personal interview. As per performance in interview candidates will be selected for Vice President – Compliance post.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment:
Applicants, who want to build their career in government sector and fulfill all conditions regarding available Post, must apply for SBI jobs openings, by following below stated steps.
- Interested contenders are required to visit official website of organization that is www.sbi.co.in
- Then, hit “career with us” tab.
- Follow ‘Recruitment of Vice President – Compliance (Company Secretary) – Contract Basis’ and hit on ‘Registration of Application – Online’ link.
- Now go to ‘Here for New Registration’.
- Fill online application form with correct information.
- After that, upload your scanned passport size photographs and essential documents.
- Hit on “Submit” tab and take printout of the form for future use and proceed for online fee payment
- The scanned copy of downloaded online application along with scanned copies of all required documents should be submitted through email at below given email address.
- Last Date To Fill Online Application Form: 13th February 2016
- Last date to submit scanned copy: 17th February 2016
Note: Check details about SBI Recruitment 2016 though this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SBI Notification||SBI Challan Form|
|How to Download SBI Challan Form||SBI PO Exam Pattern|
|SBI Clerk Syllabus||SBI Placement Papers|
|How to Prepare For SBI Clerk Exam||SBI Clerk Interview Experience|
|SBI PO Salary Structure||SBI PO Interview Experience|