SBI Recruitment 2014
State Bank of India has depicted an advertisement regarding SBI Recruitment 2014 to fill up the 300 Management Executives posts. Capable and skilled job hunters may apply for this recruitment by filling the SBI online application form 2014 to grab this chance.
Those aspirants who are willing to grow their career in the banking sector they must require to apply online for this recruitment on or before the last date that is 18th August 2014.
The entire details related to SBI Recruitment 2014 like eligibility criteria, selection criteria, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Organization:
State Bank of India
Name of the Post:
Total Number of Vacancies:
Type of Announcement:
SBI Recruitment 2014
Post and Vacancy Details:
- Special Management Executive (Banking) – MMGS III: 165
- Special Management Executive (Banking) – MMGS II: 135
CA / ICWA / ACS / MBA / MMS / PGDBA / PGPM/ PGDM (The course should be of 2 years full time duration. Courses completed through correspondence/ part-time are not eligible. The institute should be recognized/ approved by Govt., Govt. bodies / AICTE) with required experience in relevant discipline.
- Special Management Executive (Banking) – MMGS III: 39000/- monthly emoluments
- Special Management Executive (Banking) – MMGS II: 52000/- monthly emoluments
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the:
- Written test
- Group discussion
- General category aspirants must have to pay application fee of Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PWD category job hunters need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/-
How to Apply:
Applicants must apply through the online process by visiting bank’s website www.statebankofidia.com or www.sbi.co.in then do Application registration > Payment of fees > upload Photograph & signature scan after that submit the form properly within the given time period.
- Closing Date: 24th July 2014 to 11th August 2014
- Payment Of Fee On Line: 24th July 2014 to 11th august 014
- Off Line payment: 26th July 2014 to 13th August 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: For more Details must check the Official Notification.