Are you looking for job in banking sector? Then acquire complete details related to SBI Recruitment through this page. For this concern, applications are invited by the management authority of bank to fill vacant positions of Advisor for Fraud Management and Chief Officer (Security). Career- oriented candidates can apply for SBI Recruitment 2017 through offline mode.
Willing candidates for SBI Careers can check the procedure to fill application form which is indicated to the below sanction of this web page. Applicants are required submit their application form till the last date that is 20th Dec. 2016. Job seekers have a look below to this page for more details about State Bank of India Recruitment that is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Bank||State Bank of India|
|Total No. of Vacancies||06|
|Last date of Applying||20th Dec. 2016|
SBI Vacancies and Educational Qualification:
|Post Name||SBI Eligibility Criteria|
|Advisor for Fraud Management||Applicants should be a retired IPS (Indian Police Service) officer / State Police service Officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of police and should have worked in / handled Vigilance / Economic Offences / Cyber Crime departments.|
|Chief Officer (Security)||Have severed / be Serving as Brigadier in Army or person of equivalent rank in Navy / Air Force or Police Officer of the rank of IG or person of equivalent rank in paramilitary forces|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Limitations of Age and salary Details:
|Post Name||Age Restrictions||SBI Salary|
|Advisor for Fraud Management||65 years||Rs. 50000/- as monthly salary and Rs. 25000/- as an administrative monthly expenses|
|Chief Officer (Security)||57 years||Rs. 120000/- per month & other facility|
Check Now: Latest Recruitment Notices
What will be the SBI Application Fee?
- Applicants have to pay an application fee of Rs. 600/- Through Demand Draft / Banker’s cheque favoring “CRPD, State Bank of India” payable at Mumbai.
- Application Fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
State Bank of India Recruitment Official Notification: Get PDF
Mode of Assortment for State Bank of India Vacancy:
- Aspirants will get hired for latest job in banking sector on the basis of performance level in test followed by Interview which will be organized by the recruitment team of State Bank of India.
- So, candidates if you want to get State Bank of India Jobs are required to qualify both the rounds.
Check Important Links To Clear Test / Interview:
Steps to fill SBI Application Form:
- Job hunters who have essential eligibility criteria can apply by firstly, going through the Official website of bank that is sbi.co.in.
- After that candidates are required to hit on ‘Careers’ tab available at top of home page
- On the new window press on “latest Announcements” link.
- Now hit on “RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/SCO/CON/2016-17/12” link and read all the relevant details very carefully given in the notification.
- Now aspirants need to fill their application form with complete details in proper manner.
- At last candidates are required to forward the filled in Application Form along with significant copies of certificates / testimonials by post that must be super scribe as “Application for the post of……………..” before the last date of submitting Applications to address mentioned below.
Grab Today: Latest 5000 Bank Jobs
Documents should be attached along with State Bank of India Application form:
- Proof of age (Copy of 10th standard / 12th standard certificate or Discharge certificate showing the Date of Birth)
- Any proof of identity (Voter ID / Adhar Card / PAN Card / Driving License)
- OBC Certificate containing the ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ clause issued by the competent authority during the period 01.04.2016 to the date of interview. (For OBC-Non Creamy Layer applicants)
- Copy of Discharge certificate / Retirement Letter
- Experience certificate
- Original Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque of ` 600/- favouring “CRPD, State Bank of India”, payable at Mumbai towards Application Fee and others
The General Manager,
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021”
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
Last date to submit application form: 20th Dec. 2016
Candidates are required to check Official Notification which is mentioned above to get complete details related to SBI Recruitment 2017. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
State Bank of India has emitted a latest employment notification related to SBI Recruitment with the purpose to recruit well educated and career oriented candidates. For filling up the unoccupied positions of Officers in Specialised positions for wealth management, online application forms are invited by the organization. Those Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the new job opportunities in State Bank of India may quickly register themselves for SBI Recruitment 2017.
Job seekers who are willingly wanted to avail this opportunity can apply for SBI Jobs by submitting their filled application forms through online mode before or on the last date that is 12th December 2016. After that, send the hard copy of system generated forms at the postal address by following the steps which is specified below before the deadline that is 16th December 2016. Job seekers, if you want to collect all the details about State Bank of India Recruitment then check this page which is created by team recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||State Bank of India|
|Last date of Applying Online||12th December 2016|
|Closing date of sending the hard copy||16th December 2016|
|Name of the Positions||Number of vacancies|
|Acquisition Relationship Manager||34|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||1|
|Zoanl Head/Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs)||1|
|Zoanl Head / Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI)||2|
SBI Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
- Aspirants who are going to apply for the said positions should hold the graduate degree in relevant discipline from recognized University or Institutions with good academic record.
- Experience in relevant field will be treated as favourable.
You Can Also Check: Graduate Jobs
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|Acquisition Relationship Manager||22-35 years|
|Relationship Manager||23-35 years|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||25-40 years|
|Zonal Head/Senior RM-Sales||30-50 years|
|Compliance Officer||25-40 years|
|Investment Counselors||23-35 years|
Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates according to the rules of Government as follow:
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|PWD (GEN)||10 Years|
SBI Salary Structure:
Candidates will receive the impressive and inclusive amount of pay scale of CTC basis and is negotiable based on candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the respective posts.
Application fees and Intimation Charges of Rs. 600/- for General and Rs.100/- for OBC candidates through online payment gateway by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc.
Mode of Assortment:
Contenders will be assorted on the basis of their performance in Interview that will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
Read Now: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
How to apply for SBI Recruitment?
Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment must follow the below mentioned steps:
- First of all, aspirants need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “sbi.co.in”.
- Now press on the “Careers” tab mentioned on the top of the homepage.
- After that, scroll down the cursor and choose the “Current Openings” tab available in the below stated list.
- Hit on the particular link of advertisement that is “Recruitment of Officers in Specialised Positions for Wealth Management in State Bank Of India”.
- Now read the whole instructions carefully.
- Now press on the “Apply Online” tab and fill the required details for registration.
- Fill Online Application Form correctly with all the information in respective manner.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph all the testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Now submit the application form and take a print out for further usage.
- Then attach all the relevant documents with the hard copy of the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super-scribed with the name of the post you are applying for.
- Lastly, send the system generated application form at the postal address.
Check Below Given Links Related to SBI:
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, Mumbai
|Last date to submit Online Application||12th December 2016|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||12th December 2016|
|End date for receipt of the print out of online application|
16th December 2016
For getting more information regarding SBI Recruitment 2017, candidates may go through this Official Notification which is mentioned above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SBI Specialist Officer Result||SBI Recruitment|
|SBI SO Admit Card||Bank Exam Preparation Material|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Online Test|
|Career in Banking Sector||Eligibility for Bank|