SBI Recruitment 2014
- State bank of India has circulated a notification as SBI Recruitment 2014 to fill up the 393 vacancies on the post of Specialist Cadre Officer in various branches. Qualified and interested aspirants must submit application form through online mode.
- To appear in the examination applicants have to do online registration on or before 06th March, 2014 and prepare for exam which will be held on 19th April, 2014.
- Significant details eligibility criteria, recruitment process, pay scale, how to apply and important dates are framed below on this page by the team of Recruitmentresult.com.
State bank of India
No. of vacancies: 393
Position Name: Specialist Cadre Officers
Job hunters should possess post graduation/ graduation in relevant field with required experience.
Age criteria for the following posts may vary between 21-45 years as on 01st March, 2014 according to per post applied.
Job seekers have to pay Rs.500/- as processing fee however SC/ST/PWD categories applicants need to pay Rs.100/- as intimation charges only.
Online Mode: The payment can be paid by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
Offline Mode: Job hunters are required to pay requisite fee in state bank of India by using generated cash voucher/Challan.
Selection will be made through Written Examination/Interview.
|Designation||Scale of Pay In Rs.|
|Junior management grade scale-I||30, 000/-|
|Middle management grade scale-II||40, 000/-|
|Middle management grade scale-III||52, 000/-|
|Senior management grade scale-IV||63, 000/-|
|Senior management grade scale-V||75, 000/-|
How to Apply?
- Job fighters will have to do registration through banks official website.
- Applicants are required fill all the mandatory information and upload a recent photograph and signature.
- Submit the application and job seekers will get a registration number and password.
- Pay the application fee either online or offline method.
- Take a print out of the application after three days of fee payment and be ready with it if called for Interview.
- Contenders must carry a photo identity proof at the time of examination.
|Date of Online Registration||17.02.2014 to 06.03.2014|
|Payment of Fee Through Online Mode||17.02.2014 to 06.03.2014|
|Payment of Fee Through Offline Mode||19.02.2014 to 08.03.2014|
|Date of Online Test||19.04.2014|
|Downloading of Admit Card for Online Test||10.04.2014 onwards|
Note: For more details visit Official Advertisement.