Official advertisement for Advisor/Manager/Intern Ombudsman Jobs has been issued under SBI Recruitment 2019. Those candidates who want to join State Bank of India are advised to go through this page and grab all the important details related to current bank openings.
SBI Job Vacancy Details
- Conducting Body: State Bank of India
- Post Name: Advisor/Manager/Intern Ombudsman
- Total Vacancies: 43
- Form type: online
- Last date: 06/12/2018, 25/12/2018 & 28/12/2018
Q1. What are the eligibility criteria of SBI Recruitment?
- Defence Banking Advisor: ADGP or above (Retired IPS Officers)
- Dean of Studies: MBA OR Ph.D. from Top Indian University or Top Indian /International B-Schools
- Internal Ombudsman: Graduation in any discipline
- Deputy Manager (Internal Audit): Chartered Accountancy (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Q2. How many vacancies are there for each post?
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Defence Banking Advisor|
(Para Military Forces)
|Dean of Studies||01|
Q3. What are the age limitations for SBI Jobs?
- Defence Banking Advisor: 62 years
- Dean of Studies: 40 years to 65 years
- Internal Ombudsman: 65 years
- Deputy Manager: 21 years to 35 years
Q4. Is there any fee for application of any post?
Ans. Yes, those candidates who are going to apply for Internal Ombudsman or Deputy Manager vacancies are required to pay Rs.600/- in case of general category and Rs.100/- in case of SC/ST category through online mode of payment.
You Can Also Check: Upcoming Bank Jobs
Q5. What is the salary contract for all the vacancies?
- Defence Banking Advisor: Rs.32.00 lakhs per annum.
- Internal Ombudsman: Rs.27.30 lakhs per annum
- Deputy Manager: Rs.31, 705/- to Rs.45, 950/-
Q6. What is the procedure to hire candidates?
- Defence Banking Advisor: Shortlisting and Interview.
- Dean of Studies & Internal Ombudsman: Screening of Applications & Personal Interview
- Deputy Manager: Online Written Test and Interview/Group Discussion.
Check Here: SBI Exam Pattern
Q7. What is the correct process to apply for SBI Recruitment?
- Reach the official website: www.sbi.co.in
- Hit on careers tab available at the top
- Go to Join SBI section and press current openings link
- Search the suitable link for the post you have to apply for.
- Go through all the instructions and hit on “Apply Online” link
- Fill all the required details correctly
- Upload the necessary documents and pay application fee
- Hit the “Submit” tab at last and take print out of the application form
|SBI Recruitment Notification||Get Here|
|SBI Official Website||Get Here|
Q8. Do we need to send any document through post?
Ans. No, there is no need to submit any type of document through post.
Q9. What is the date of written test for Deputy Manager Post?
Ans. Authority has decided to conduct online written test on 27-01-2019 and SBI admit cards will be available from 05-01-2019.
Q10. Where I should send the application for Dean Vacancies?
Ans. “State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021”
Also: Find Jobs in Mumbai
SBI Recruitment Application Process
Those applicants who want to apply for any of the vacant posts mentioned above under SBI Recruitment 2019 in this page are required to submit their SBI Application Forms in different mode whether online or offline.
Those aspirants who are willing to apply for Defence Banking Advisor, Internal Ombudsman and Deputy Manager Posts need to apply online, whereas, those who want to apply for the vacancy of Dean are required to submit their application through speed post or registered post.
Last date to apply online for the vacancies of Defence Banking Advisor, Internal Ombudsman and Dean is 25-12-2018 and candidates will be able to fill SBI online application form on or before the last date that is 28-12-2018.
For fetching more details regarding SBI Recruitment 2019 and updates, candidates are advised to visits its webportal regularly and stay tuned with us for regular notification.
Latest Recruitment Today: