Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
S R Jindal Foundation provides Sitaram Jindal Scholarship yearly to the commendable and financially weak candidates. Candidates, who want to get the advantage of S R Jindal Scholarship Scheme, need to submit Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Application Form before the end date. Before going to apply for Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2018, check the complete details about Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme.
The aim of Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme is to serve the poor and exploited in different fields and providing essential requirements of the students across a variety of sections of the society in various fields including education, healthcare and rural development without discrimination of caste and creed and religion. To download more details, scroll down this page of recruitmentresult.com. Take a look…
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Details:
|Scholarship Category||Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Programme|
|Category ‘A’||11th & 12th Classes of Govt. and Govt. Aided Colleges|
|Category ‘B’||Govt. & Govt. Aided ITIs / Private ITIs|
|Category ‘C’||Graduate and Post Graduate Courses|
|Category ‘D’||Diploma courses|
|Category ‘E’||Engineering & Medicine Courses|
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Eligibility:
Category wise Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Criteria for available courses is described below, please have a look…
- Category ‘A’ & ‘B’: Candidates must have secured 65% (For Boys) 60% (For Boys) Marks in previous examination.
- Category ‘C’ / ‘D’ & ‘E’: Students should have passed 10+2 or intermediate with minimum65% (For Boys) 60% (For Boys) Marks from recognized board (For Diploma & Graduation).
- Whereas for Post Graduation courses, Contenders must have Graduation degree in concerned stream with 65% (For Boys) 60% (For Boys) Marks from recognized university.
Check Now: Scholarship in India
Amount Of Scholarship:
|Category||Amount (Rs. per month)|
|For Karnataka and West Bengal||Others|
|Category ‘B’||–||Rs.500/- (Govt. & Govt. Aided ITIs)|
Rs.700/- (Private ITIs)
|Category ‘C’||Graduation Courses|
|Post Graduation Courses|
|For students staying in hostel||–|
Details About Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme Income Certificate
The Income Certificate Form For Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Form is required to apply online for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Notification.
Category ‘A’ & ‘B’:
- Candidates must submit the certified photocopy of BPL Card or Income Certificate of family income on per annum basis with Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Form.
- Income Certificate is not required from orphans who will have to submit death certificate of his/her parents
Category C, D, & E:
- For those in employment – Rs.4.00 lakh per year – Certificate issued by the Employer.
- For all others – Rs. 2.50 lakhs per year – Income Certificate and In case the Income Certificate is issued in any language other than Hindi or English, the student should also submit a translated copy in English or Hindi duly certified by the Principal / Authorised Signatory.
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme shall be discontinued after the student crosses 30 years of age.
Check Also: Scholarship Benefits
How To Apply For Sitaram Jindal Scholarship?
Candidates with required eligibility norms can either apply online or offline mode. Take a look…
- Contenders need to visit official web portal of organization which is www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org.
- After reaching at official web portal, tap the “What We Do” tab from menu bar.
- And, Select “Scholarship” link. Read entire details for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Online Apply.
- Then, hit on “Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Apply Online” link and fill Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Online Application Form with required information.
- Upload digital images of all documents and hit “Submit” button to feed entire details.
- Lastly, get printout of filled Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Online Application form and keep it safe for future need.
- First of all, follow the above listed first three steps and download format of form for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Online.
- Fill it with required information and attach Xerox of all documents (listed below).
- After completing the application form, send it through proper channel before the Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Form Last Date.
Download Here: Sitaram Jindal Foundation Application Form
Documents To Be Attached:
- Photocopy of SSLC/HSC Marks Card
- Photocopy of last examination passed.
- Photocopy of income certificate
- Photocopy of merit certificate
- Photocopy of certificate regarding fees paid
- For hostellers, a certificate from the Warden or owner of private accommodation
- For physically challenged, certificate from competent authority.
- For widows and Ex-servicemen : i) PPO ii) Ex-servicemen Widow I-Card iii) Relationship Dependency Certificate
Want to Know? How to Apply Scholarship
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2018 Date:
|Application Form Of Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Will Available From||Fourth Week Of September 2018|
|Last Date Of Sitaram Jindal Scholarship||Last Week Of October 2018|
|Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Merit List Will Release On||Second Week Of November 2018|
|Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Selection Result Will Out On||First Week Of December 2018|
Go through this Official Link to download additional information about Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2018. Keep continue on our web portal for getting most recent updates about Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Result etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|How to Get Scholarship||Counselling Schedule|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Start a New Life In College?|