Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
S R Jindal Foundation has all set to provide Sitaram Jindal Scholarship. Meritorious students, who’re belonging to economically weaker families and fulfilling the entire eligibility criteria, can apply for Jindal Scholarship Scheme.
In order to avail the benefits of Jindal Scholarship 2018, candidates can either apply through online mode or offline mode before Jindal Scholarship Last Date. Scroll down this page thoroughly and get complete details about Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2018.
Key Facts Of This Page:
Aim of Jindal Scholarship 2018-19 is to serve the poor and exploited in different fields and providing essential requirements of the students across a variety of sections of the society in various fields including education, healthcare and rural development without discrimination of caste and creed and religion.
To download more details about Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2018-19, scroll down this page of recruitmentresult.com. before going to submit Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Application Form 2018, you must read entire details and then apply for Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship, Take a look…
Jindal Scholarship Details:
|Scholarship Category||Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Programme|
|Category ‘A’||11th & 12th Classes of Govt. and Govt. Aided Colleges|
|Category ‘B’||Govt. & Govt. Aided ITIs / Private ITIs|
|Category ‘C’||Graduate and Post Graduate Courses|
|Category ‘D’||Diploma courses|
|Category ‘E’||Engineering & Medicine Courses|
OP Jindal Scholarship Eligibility:
Category wise Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Criteria for available courses is described below, please have a look…
- Category ‘A’ & ‘B’: Candidates must have secured 65% (For Boys) 60% (For Boys) Marks in previous examination.
- Category ‘C’ / ‘D’ & ‘E’: Students should have passed 10+2 or intermediate with minimum65% (For Boys) 60% (For Boys) Marks from recognized board (For Diploma & Graduation).
- Whereas for Post Graduation courses, Contenders must have Graduation degree in concerned stream with 65% (For Boys) 60% (For Boys) Marks from recognized university.
Check Now: Scholarship in India
Amount Of S R Jindal Scholarship Scheme:
|Category||Amount (Rs. per month)|
|For Karnataka and West Bengal||Others|
|Category ‘B’||–||Rs.500/- (Govt. & Govt. Aided ITIs)|
Rs.700/- (Private ITIs)
|Category ‘C’||Graduation Courses|
|Post Graduation Courses|
|For students staying in hostel||–|
Details About Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme Income Certificate
The Income Certificate Form /Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Form are required to apply online for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Notification.
Category ‘A’ & ‘B’:
- Candidates must submit the certified photocopy of BPL Card or Income Certificate of family income on per annum basis with S R Jindal Scholarship Scheme Application Form.
- Income Certificate is not required from orphans who will have to submit death certificate of his/her parents
Category C, D, & E:
- For those in employment – Rs.4.00 lakh per year – Certificate issued by the Employer.
- For all others – Rs. 2.50 lakhs per year – Income Certificate and In case the Income Certificate is issued in any language other than Hindi or English, the student should also submit a translated copy in English or Hindi duly certified by the Principal / Authorised Signatory.
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme shall be discontinued after the student crosses 30 years of age.
Check Also: Scholarship Benefits
How To Apply For Jindal Scholarship?
Candidates with required eligibility norms can either apply Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Online or offline mode. Take a look…
- Contenders need to visit official web portal of organization which is www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org.
- After reaching at official web portal, tap the “What We Do” tab from menu bar.
- And, Select “Scholarship” link. Read entire details for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Online Apply.
- Then, hit on “Apply Online” link and fill Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Online Application Form with required information.
- Upload digital images of all documents along with Jindal Scholarship Application Form 2018-19 and hit “Submit” button to feed entire details.
- Lastly, get printout of filled Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Online Application form and keep Sr Jindal Scholarship Form safe for future need.
Hit Here: Jindal Scholarship Apply Online
- First of all, follow the above listed first three steps for Jindal Scholarship Application Form 2018-19 Download.
- Fill Sitaram Jindal Foundation Application Form with required information and attach Xerox of all documents (listed below).
- After completing Jindal Scholarship 2018-19 Application Form, send it through proper channel before the Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Form Last Date.
Download Here: Jindal Scholarship Application Form
Documents To Be Attached:
- Photocopy of SSLC/HSC Marks Card
- Photocopy of last examination passed.
- Photocopy of income certificate
- Photocopy of merit certificate
- Photocopy of certificate regarding fees paid
- For hostellers, a certificate from the Warden or owner of private accommodation
- For physically challenged, certificate from competent authority.
- For widows and Ex-servicemen : i) PPO ii) Ex-servicemen Widow I-Card iii) Relationship Dependency Certificate
Want to Know? How to Apply Scholarship
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2018 Date:
|Jindal Scholarship Form Will Available From||Fourth Week Of September 2018|
|Jindal Scholarship 2018-19 Last Date||Last Week Of October 2018|
|Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Merit List Will Release On||Second Week Of November 2018|
|Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Selection Result Will Out On||First Week Of December 2018|
Go through this Official Link to download additional information about Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2018-19. Keep continue on our web portal for getting most recent updates about Jindal Scholarship For Engineering Students and Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Result etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|How to Get Scholarship||Counselling Schedule|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Start a New Life In College?|