SSC JE Recruitment 2014
SSC invites the online applications from those job finders who want to make their career in government sector. Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil & Electrical) Exam 2014 will be conducted by SSC on 25th May 2014.
Advertisement will be disclosed for all visitors on website on 22nd February 2014 and last date to apply online is 21st March 2014.
Further Details of SSC JE Recruitment 2014 like Online Application, Exam Date, and Eligibility are given below as follows by recruitmentresult.com:
SSC JE Recruitment 2014 Information:
Designation name: Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical)
Job Type: Full time.
Criteria to Apply
- Applicant should have at least 18 years which is minimum age criteria and maximum 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be granted to selected reserved applicants as per government rules.
- Applicants should have graduate degree or diploma in engineering from any recognized university or college.
- Applicant’s streams should be Civil, Electrical and Mechanical.
Basic pay + Grade pay
Applicants pay scale will be Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,200/-
Process of Hiring
- Applicants will have to face rounds i.e. written test and personal interview.
- This is the mode of selection of applicants who perform best in these rounds.
How to Apply?
Dear aspirants to apply all of you will have to visit the official web site of SSC which is www.ssc-cr.org. Then follow the below given steps to apply online:
Steps to apply online:
- Applicants first of all go through SSC official website.
- There you will see two parts that is Part I and Part II.
- Applicants have to firstly fill form of Part I with correct detail.
- After filling part I applicants you will get system generated password and registration no.
- Use these details to fill Part II form
- Upload your passport size photographs and signature.
- Applicants get confirmation mail in their mailbox.
- Dead line of receiving online application form: 21st March 2014
- Date of Exam: 25th May 2014
Note: For more queries applicants please visit Official Site.