Have you check the new TIFR Syllabus? If no, then check it now!!! Candidates who are preparing for TIFR Graduate School Admissions (GS) Entrance Examination they must get complete exam pattern and syllabus for Physics, Mathematics, Biology and other subjects through this page. Candidates can obtain the PDF file of syllabus through the direct links given on this page or you can also download TIFR Syllabus 2018 through online process by following some easy steps given here.
These Points Presented On The Page:
Candidates must prepare with all the topics and sections of syllabus for getting success in the examination with good marks. Candidates can take the help of exam pattern in knowing the complete paper criteria and then start their final preparations accordingly. The detailed TIFR Syllabus is well presented in the below section of this page which is created by the group members of recruitmentresult.com.
TIFR Mathematics Syllabus
|Geometry / Topology|
TIFR Physics Syllabus
- Classical Mechanics
- Mathematics Relevant To Physics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Quantum Mechanics
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Physics
- General Physics
- Modern Physics
- Electronics And Experimental Physics
Check Out: Physics Questions And Answers
TIFR Chemistry Syllabus
- Electro And Quantum Chemistry
- Spectroscopy (NMR, Fluorescence, IR, UV And X-Ray)
- Logic And Statistics And Mathematical Methods
Press To See: Chemistry Questions And Answers
TIFR Computer Science Syllabus
- Discrete Mathematics
- Formal Languages, Automata Theory and Computability
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Fundamentals of Programming Languages and Compilers
- Operating Systems and Concurrency
- Switching Theory and Digital Circuits
- Theory of Databases
TIFR Biology Syllabus
The test will be extremely basic and cover topics in mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology.
TIFR Exam Syllabus PDF
Candidates who wish to get the syllabus in pdf format they can download it from here by directly visiting to the below mentioned links:
|Computer & Systems Sciences||Get PDF|
TIFR Exam Pattern
The entrance examination will consist of following subjects and the all the questions will be objective type (MCQs). There will be negative marking for each wrong answer for which criteria is given below. The total time duration of examination is 03 hours.
|Subjects||Questions||Negative Marking||Marks For Correct Answer|
|Mathematics||30||0 mark||1 mark|
|Physics-X||55||-1 mark||3 marks|
|Physics-Y||55||-1 mark||3 marks|
|Chemistry-X||40||-1 mark||3 marks|
|Chemistry-Y||40||-1 mark||3 marks|
|Computer Science||45||-1 mark||4 marks|
Check Out: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Steps to Download TIFR Entrance Exam Syllabus:
Candidates who wish to download the complete syllabus through online mode they can follow the below mentioned steps:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of institution i.e. univ.tifr.res.in
- On the home page, go to the left panel and then hit on “Syllabus And Question Papers” tab.
- After that, list will open below that tab and you have to hit on “Syllabus And Sample Papers” link.
- Now hit on the subject link for which you want to get the syllabus.
- The syllabus will be opened on your screen in the form of pdf.
- At last, save it and take a hard copy of same for future use.
Dear candidates, in the above section of this page, we’ve provided you the entire subject wise syllabus. Now you must prepare for exam accordingly to secure excellent marks in examination. This syllabus and exam pattern will definitely help you in prepare well so start your best preparations now.
Candidates are advised to keep visiting this page time to time to get all the latest updates regarding TIFR Syllabus 2018. You can also bookmark this page by using ctrl+d keys from your keypad and can get instant access of this page. you can also write your views about this page in the below give comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Find Online Study Material||Effective Time Table For Studies|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|
|Written Exam Techniques||How do Toppers Study|