Tata Institute of Social Science invites TISSNET Application Form from eligible candidates. Tata Institute of Social Science conducts TISS National Entrance Test for those candidates who want to take admission in Post Graduate programs. Organization has decided to conduct entrance test on 09 January 2016. Eligible candidates intending to participate in TISS National Entrance Test have to fill TISSNET 2016 Application Form. Online registration form should be submit on or before the closing date that is 30th November 2015.
Candidates from this page of recruitmentresult.com, you may collect complete acknowledgement related to TISSNET 2016 Application Form such as eligibility criteria, application fee, mode of selection, how to apply etc. Please have a look on it and candidates, who fulfill all eligibility criteria, can submit TISSNET Online registration form till ending date.
Candidates, who are willing to apply against TISSNET Notification, should fulfill all below eligibility criteria.
- Must have passed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or an institute.
- Candidates who are in final year of their Bachelor’s Degree programme, but have not passed in all the courses of the first and second years on the day of applying for programme are not eligible to apply for any of Master’s Degree programmes offered by Institute.
Application Fee Details:
|Mode of Payment|
|No. of programmes||Online Payment by Credit Card/Debit Card||Online Payment by Net Banking||Cash Deposit in any SBI Branch using prescribed challan|
|General||Eligible SC/ST/OBC(NC)||General||Eligible SC/ST/OBC(NC)||General||Eligible SC/ST/OBC(NC)|
|Applying for 1 Programme||Rs. 1030||Rs. 260||Rs. 1030||Rs. 260||Rs. 1000 + Bank Charges||Rs. 250 + Bank Charges|
|Applying for 2 Programmes||Rs. 2060||Rs. 520||Rs. 2060||Rs. 520||Rs. 2000 + Bank Charges||Rs. 500 + Bank Charges|
|Applying for 3 Programmes||Rs. 3090||Rs. 780||Rs. 3090||Rs. 780||Rs. 3000 + Bank Charges||Rs. 750 + Bank Charges|
Attention Please: Payment of application fee should be made through online Credit Card / Debit Card / net banking by using or by cash.
Selection of applying candidates will be done on the basis of entrance exam, Pre-Interview Test/GD and Personal Interview which will be conducting by Tata Institute of Social Science.
TISSNET Exam Pattern:
TISS National Entrance Test is a computer based test and will have objective type questionsrelated to –
There will be no negative marking shall be applicable for this entrance test. There will be total of 100 questions in paper carrying one mark each. Exam duration is 1 hour and 40 minutes.
How to Apply Online:
- Interested and eligible candidates need to visit official web portal that is www.tiss.edu
- Then, go on “Announcements” section and select “Press here for details” link, given in section of “Admissions open for MA, Integrated MPhil – PhD and Direct PhD Programmes, 2016”.
- After that, hit on “Apply Now” link and choose “Press Here to Visit the Online Application System” link.
- Now, press on “Press Here to Registrar” link and enter all required details.
- Submit the form and an email Id and password will be generated.
- Now, candidates are required to enter valid Email ID and password and select “Login” button.
- After logging in, candidates need to the fill the application form with all vital information.
- After filling complete application form, submit it within given time period and take print out of application form.
|Last Date for obtaining the Application Form/ Registration (Online)||30th November 2015|
|Last Date for submission of the Application Form by post||01st December 2015|
|Date of TISSNET exam at Different Centres||09th January 2016|
|Sending of scorecards via email||02nd February 2016|
|Date of Pre-Interview Test and Personal Interview at TISS Mumbai for programmes offered at Mumbai, Tuljapur Campuses, MHAT, BANYAN and G-SET Ranchi||10th to 19th March 2016|
|Date of Pre-Interview Test and Personal Interview at Hyderabad for all Hyderabad Campus Programmes||30th March to 02nd April 2016|
|Date of Pre-Interview Test and Personal Interview at Guwahati for all Guwahati Campus Programmes||Will update soon|
|Announcement of Selection on TISS website for all the Programmes||15th April 2016|
|Selected Candidates are required to Verify their Documents and Pay requisite Fee at the Campus (except SC/ST Candidates).||18th to 28th April 2016|
|Announcement of First Waiting List on TISS website for all Programmes||03rd May 2016|
|Selected Candidates are required to Verify their Documents and Pay requisite Fee at Campus (except SC/ST Candidates).||04th to 14th May 2016|
|Announcement of Second Waiting List on TISS website for all Programmes||19th May 2016|
|Selected Candidates are required to Verify their Documents and Pay requisite Fee at Campus (except SC/ST Candidates).||20th to 31st May 2016|
|Commencement of Academic Session (2016-18)||M.A. Education (Elementary)||will be updated soon|
|Others||13th June 2016|
Note: Candidates are advised to check Official Link. To acquire further details regarding TISSNET. You can bookmark this page using control+D, to obtain more information related to TISSNET.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On