TISS or Tata Institute of Social Sciences is all set to release a notification to invite eligible candidates for TISS Registration. Concerned education authority conducts TISS Entrance Exam every year to provide admission to management programmes across its various campuses. This entrance exam is going to be held in the month of January 2018. All those candidates who are interested in getting admission may acquire all details regarding TISS Registration 2018 from this page. Students are advised to ensure their eligibility, check other important dates and process to apply before sending the filled TISS Application Form till the last date that is indicated below.
THIS PAGE INCLUDES:
Candidates, who aspire to take admission in any Tata Institute of Social Sciences across the country and willing to get all necessary details related to TISS 2018 Online Notification, must thoroughly check this page of recruitmentresult.com. TISS Registration 2018 will be closed in the month of December 2017.
Eligibility criteria for TISS Online Notification:
- Applicants must have completed bachelor’s degree of minimum of 3 years duration or its equivalent (10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+2+1 year bridge course pattern of study).
- During applying, appliers must pass in all the subjects for the previous semesters.
- Only those candidates are eligible to apply, who have completed all the requirements of their final year Bachelor’s Degree examinations on or before June 10 2017
- Apart from the general ability, certain programs have specific requirements.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
- Till the time candidates submit results of the final year degree examination, admission to any of the Master’s Degree Programmes of the Institute will be provisional.
- The results of the final examination have to be submitted before September 30, 2017.
- Those who fail to do so, the provisional admission stands cancelled.
The age of those contenders, who have decided to apply for TISS Registration, must not be below 21 years while attempting for the TISS Entrance examination
Fee for TISS Registration:
- Aspirants, who are filling TISS Registration Form, need to pay an amount of fee of Rs. 1030/-
- In case, you are opting for the online payment mode via net banking, debit card, and credit card.
- Make cash payment in any of the branches of SBI and make payment of Rs 1000 along with the applicable bank charges
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
What is the process to fill TISS Application Form?
For Online mode:
- First of all, candidates, who are meeting eligibility criteria and interested to apply for TISS Registration 2018, are required to visit the official website of organization that is www.tiss.edu.
- Now, hit on “Admissions” tab which is shown at the top side of the homepage.
- Then, select suitable link for TISS Admission and now, you may register yourself.
- After getting registered, need to fill application form with complete details in correct manner.
- Make online payment from the website
- After doing this, must upload the scan photos, signature along with the educational documents
- In the end, check it once again and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Finally, take a print out of it and keep it safe for future reference.
Get Best Answer: How To Fill Online Application Form
For Offline mode:
- If you want to apply through offline mode, you need to read the complete notification from official website.
- After reading the notice, download the form and fill it with the details with ink or with the ball pen. Then sign it
- When you have filled the form, must paste the photographs on the photo column and attach photocopy of mark list and DD with application form and submit to TISS.
- Finally, send it to the postal address before the final date.
Important Dates (Tentative):
|Application Begins on||September 2017|
|Last Date for Online Registration||December 2017|
|Last Date for receipt of application form by post||December 2017|
|TISS Admit Cards will issue on||December 2017|
|TISS 2018 Exam||06/01/2018|
|Availability of TISSNET Score Card||February 2018|
|Pre-Interview Test (PIT) and personal Interview (PI) at TISS Mumbai||March 2018|
|Pre- Interview Test (PIT) and personal Interview (PI) at Guwahati||April, 2018|
|Pre- Interview Test (PIT) and personal Interview (PI) at Hyderabad||March to April, 2018|
|Announcement of Selection||April 2018|
|Announcement of First Wait List of TISSNET||May 2018|
|Announcement of Second Wait List of TISSNET||May 2018|
|Commencement of the Academic Session, 2018-20||June 2018|
Get Complete Detailed: TISS Entrance Exam Syllabus
Contenders may check Official Link to get more details about TISS Registration 2018. Candidates may bookmark this page for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TISSNET 2018 Registration||TISSNET Admit Card|
|TISSNET Results||TISSNET Sample Paper|
|TISSNET Exam||MBA Entrance Exams|