UIIC Recruitment 2015
United India Insurance Company Limited has issued an advertisement regarding UIIC Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 100 insurance advisor posts. Capable aspirants must fill the online application form on or before the closing date.
|Designation Name||Insurance advisor|
|Closing date||5th December 2014|
The entire appropriate details regarding UIIC vacancy 2015 such as, eligibility criteria, selection process, How to apply etc is well mentioned below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment they must have completed Intermediate / 10th from a recognized board.
Age Limitation of the job hunters should be in between 18 years to 60 years.
Selection of the job seekers will be made on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Contenders who are interested to apply for this recruitment they must go through the official website that is www.maharojgar.gov.in
- After that select the appropriate post in which you want to apply read the full details properly and then go the apply online option and fill all the mandatory details in the application form and upload the scanned photograph and signature (if required) and submit it within the given time period.
How To Fill Online Form > Get Details
Closing date: 5th December 2014
Note: For more details must check the Official Link.
UIIC Recruitment 2015
United India Insurance Company Limited has asserted a notification as UIIC Recruitment 2015 for filling up 684 vacancies for an Assistant. Eligible candidates who want to apply for this post must fill the online application form before the last date.
|Name Of Post||Assistant|
|No. Of Vacancies||684|
|Last Date||2nd December 2014|
Candidates who want to apply may grab this opportunity by filling the online form & by knowing the relevant details about UIIC Recruitment 2015. Information about this recruitment is well expressed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Willing candidates who are willing to apply for the post of Assistant should have qualified Graduate from a recognized University.
Age (as on 30.6 2014):
Job aspirants should have Minimum Age of 18 years and Maximum Age of 28 years. Age relaxation will be provided to SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Candidates have to pay fee for Rs. 75/- for SC/ST/PwD and for others Rs.450/-
Scale Of Pay:
Job hunters will get salary of Rs.7640- 21050/-
Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in online examination, Interview and Computer Proficiency Test.
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to visit the official website www.uiic.co.in
- Go to recruitment section which is given at the right side of the home page.
- Then go to apply online button
- Fill the online application form correctly.
- Upload the recent photograph & signature.
- After filling the application form select final submit button.
- Take print out of the duly filled application form for further use.
|Online Registration starts from||18th Nov 2014|
|Last Date for Registration||02nd Dec2014|
|Dates for Payment of Application Fee||18th Nov 2014 to 02nd Dec 2014|
|Dates of Online Exam||1st week of January, 2015|
|Download of Call letter for Online Examination||10 days before the date of Examination|
For more details you may read the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On