A Jobs Notification related to UIIC Recruitment has dispersed by United India Insurance Company Limited. Organization invites application form for UIIC Recruitment 2015 from capable and well qualified job hunters to fill up 750 Assistants Posts. We are shortly provided you details in concern to UIIC Recruitment 2016. Job seekers who are looking for UIIC Jobs openings can apply online by submitting application form as per the format on or before the closing date.
|No. Of Posts||750|
|Commencing Date of Filling Form||7th July 2015|
|Closing Date Of Submission Of Application Form||20th July 2015|
Rest details in concern to UIIC Recruitment like Vacancy Details, Required Qualification, Age Limitation, Remuneration, Examination Fee, Method of Enrollment, Steps to Apply etc are mentioned in the beneath segment of this page which is provided by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Job hunters who are ready to apply for UIIC Recruitment should have Graduate from a recognized University OR Pass in HSC / equivalent (12th pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST &PwD) and knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment will be added an advantage.
Lower age limit of aspirants should be 18 years and Upper age limit of applicants should be 28 years. Candidates born not earlier than 1st July, 1987 and not later than 30th June, 1997 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Relaxation in Age will be allowable to reserved category candidates as follows:
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PWD||10/ 15/ 13 years|
Appointed Candidates, will receive a consolidated amount of salary package of Rs. 17000/- per month. Applicants also get a benefit of allowances as well as other benefits other benefits such as Lump sum Domiciliary Medical Benefits, Membership of Group Mediclaim Policy for reimbursement of Hospitalisation expenses, Leave Travel Subsidy and other Staff welfare schemes would be as per the rules of the Company.
- Contenders who belonging to General/ OBC category have to pay the application cost of Rs. 450/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category should deposit Rs. 75/- as an application charges.
- Payment of Application Cost will be made through online mode using net banking, credit cards or debit cards.
Method of Enrollment:
Short Listed job seekers will have to go through Online Test, Computer Proficiency Test & Interview. Selection of applying contenders will be made through written test followed by personal interview. Those candidates who qualify written test will be called for personal interview. Final Appointment of applicants will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview. No TA/ DA will be admissible for attending interview.
Note: It is mandatory to bring original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter as well as the Interview Call Letter while attending the examination/ interview correspondingly.
Exam Pattern of Written Test:
Steps To Apply for UIIC Recruitment:
- Candidates, who fulfill all conditions, can apply against UIIC Recruitment by taking some necessary steps which is provided below:
- First of all, candidates are required to log on to official website of United India Insurance Company Limited that is www.uiic.co.in.
- After that, choose “Assistant Recruitment-2015 Advertisement” option which is available on home page.
- Read complete details carefully and Hit appropriate link to apply online for UIIC Recruitment.
- Then, fill an application form appropriately with all relevant information which they asked in application form.
- Upload all educational documents, experience certificate, caste certificate if required in provided space.
- Select link “Online” for payment of application fees.
- Upload scanned recent passport size photograph and digital signature.
- Take a preview of filled application form and press “SUBMIT” button.
- Application without prescribed format or incomplete will not be considered.
How to Download Call Letter:
Candidates will have to visit the Company’s website for downloading call letters for online test. Hit appropriate link to download the call letter. For this process, aspirants must have his/ her Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date of Online Registration||7th July 2015|
|End Date of Online Registration||20th July 2015|
|Dates for Payment of Application Fee||7th to 20th July 2015|
|Date of Online Exam (tentative)||30th August 2015|
|Download of Call letter for Online Examination||20th August 2015|
To obtain further vital details regarding UIIC Recruitment, you need to go through this Official Link. Candidates, who want to get job in this organization, can bookmark this page by using CTRl+D. we keep updating this page with all latest information when organization reveals any job notice.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On