Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has circulated a job advertisement as UKPSC Recruitment. Through this advertisement, enthusiastic and passionate candidates are invited for attending walk-in interview for the post of Assistant Review Officer. Canddiates who are applying for UKPSC Recruitment 2017 need to submit their application form and other testimonials till 05-04-2017.
This Page Highlights:
Well qualified and dynamic candidates who are looking for reputed position in a good organization they can clutch this chance of UKPSC Jobs by appearing directly in the walk-in interview which is going to be held on 20-04-2017. Candidates must know entire details about Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment before attending which is well supplied in the beneath segment of this page which is provided by recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Date of Interview||20-04-2017|
Assistant Review Officer: 05 Vacancies
Candidates who are willing to apply should be worked as a Principal / Accountant / Assistant Review Officer at least for 02 yrs and should have basic knowledge of computer with hindi typing.
UKPSC Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
Age of the applicants should be Maximum 65 years and Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
Contenders who will be recruited for the Assistant Review Officer will get the inclusive amount of stipend as per decided by the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is going to conduct walk-in-interview on the schedule date.
- Contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance level in Interview.
Must Go Through Below Given Articles:
How to apply for UKPSC Recruitment?
- Begin with; candidates need to visit to the official web portal of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission that is “www.ukpsc.gov.in”.
- Now go to the “Exams/ Recruitments” tab present on the left side of the homepage and open it.
- Hit on the suitable link of advertisement that is “Advertisement for R.O. on Contract Bases (22-03-2017)”.
- Here is the advertisement; you have to read it thoroughly.
- Now download the application form given underneath.
- Fill the application form on plain paper and fill the detailed personal information in correct manner.
- Attach all the essential documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the Position________”.
- At last, Candidates need to bring this envelope and other relevant documents along with them for verification.
Check the Notification
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Important date to Remember:
- Date of Interview: 20-04-2017
- Date of submission of enclosures: 05-04-2017
Candidates can fetch further information about UKPSC Recruitment 2017 by reading the Official Notification from the above section of this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UKPSC Admit Card||UKPSC Syllabus|
|PSC Exam Books||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|PSC Previous Question Papers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
A career advertisement has been instructed by Uttarakhand Public Service Commission as UKPSC Recruitment. Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for filling up various Research Officer & PCS (Judicial Service) posts in this commission under government of Uttarakhand. Aspirants, who desire to fetch this latest job opening, may apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2017 by getting all the detailed through this page.
This Page Includes:
Willing applicants may apply by submitting the application form through online mode before last date of receipt of application that is specified below. For getting more details regarding UKPSC vacancies you may go through this page that well customized below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organizing Body||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Last date for submitting online application form||Check Below|
Name of Post:
- Research Officer: 02
- Civil Judge (Junior Division):08
Applying candidates for Research Officer Vacancy must be holding Post graduation degree in Economics, whereas those applying for Civil Judge position must possess Graduate Degree from any recognized University and Institute.
Age Limitation for Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment:
Age limit of applier’s applying for Research Officer Post must be resided between 21 to 42 years and those who are applying for Civil Judge post should attain the age limit of 22-35 years as on the 1st July 2017. Relaxation to reserved category appliers will be made based on rules and regulation of commission.
|Research Officer||Rs.15,600-39,100 + G.P. Rs.5,400/-|
|Civil Judge (Junior Division)||Rs. 27,700 – 44, 770/-|
UKPSC Recruitment Official Notification
|Research Officer||Get Details|
|Civil Judge (Junior Division)||Get Details|
Candidates who are willing to apply for Research Officer post, are required to pay an amount of application fee as per category as given below:
- General: Rs 250
- OBC: Rs 150
- ST/SC: Rs 100
Aspirants applying for Civil Judge vacancy need to submit the application fee as given below:
- For General/OBC Category: Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ ST/Ex. Army: Rs. 60/-
- Candidates need to pay application fee through e-challan, Net Banking / Debit Card.
Selection Process for Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment:
For Civil Judge (Junior Division) post:
- Selection for this post will be done on the basis of Written Examination that will be held in two successive stages, viz., Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) and Main Examination (Both Objective and Conventional Type).
- Qualified candidates will be called for Interview process for final selection top the post.
For Research Officer Post:
- Initial selection of candidates will be based on the basis of Written Examination that will be held as per below given pattern.
- And then number of candidates to be selected on the results of written examination will be called to appear at the Personality Test for final selection.
Pattern of Exam:
|First Question Paper (Written Nature-Objective Type)||General Studies and Optional Subject||200 Marks||3 hours|
|Second Question Paper (Qualifying Nature)||Basic Knowledge of Computer Operation Examination||100 Marks||1 hours|
Procedure to fill UKPSC Online Application Form:
- Desirous candidates are required to firstly visit Official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission that is www.ukpsc.gov.in.
- Now, move to ‘Recent Updates’ section available on the home page and hit on ‘more’ link available there.
- Select suitable link against “15-03-2017” as “Releases, Advertising and Courses and Online Application Form for the Research Officer Selection Examination – 2013” or “- Uttarakhand Judicial Service Civil Judge (JDU) Release, Advertising and Courses and Online Application Form for Initial Examination-2016” related to post you are applying for.
- Now, a new page appeared having separate links for advertisement and applying online.
- Firstly read the notification carefully and eligible candidates need to hit on “Press here for online application” link located on previous page.
- Candidates are required to Fill Online Application Form with complete relevant information in support of education, contact details and other.
- Upload one scanned passport size photograph and digital signature in the space provided in application form.
- Application form must be dully signed by applying aspirants and review the filled application form completely.
- Lastly, press “SUBMIT” button for final submission of application form and retain a print out of application form for future use.
- All requisite certificates regarding educational qualifications, proof of age, other relevant experience certificates and other requisite documents must be furnished as and when required by the Commission.
Check Now: Latest PSC Jobs
|For Research Officer Post|
|Last Date for getting the print out of e-challan||13-04-2017 (up to 12-00 midnight)|
|Last Date for submission of examination fees through e-challan||13-04-2017 (within Bank Hours)|
|Last Date for submission of fees through online mode||13-04-2017 (up to 12-00 midnight)|
|Last date for submitting online application form||11-04-2017|
|Last date of receipt of application with attached particulars||25-04-2017|
|For Civil Judge (Junior Division) Post|
|Last Date To Fill Online Application Form||07-04-2017|
|Last Date to Submit the Fee||11-04-2017|
Check More: Jobs in Uttarakhand
You must comprehend complete information about UKPSC Recruitment 2017 through Official Notification link available on this page. To get latest updates in concern to relevant recruitment, you may stay connected to this page or bookmark this page by pressing control+d.