Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has recently promulgated a vacancy advertisement titled as UKPSC Recruitment. Organization is inviting applications from the eligible job seekers about Assistant Geologist Post. So those candidates who want to garb this opportunity must check its eligibility criteria first and then apply for UKPSC Jobs. Candidates who get shortlisted through screening of application forms have to appear for Assistant Geologist Exam conducted on scheduled date. Candidates can grab more details regarding UKPSC Recruitment 2017 by going through below section of this page.
Highlights of this page:
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is inviting applications so candidates can no first fill online application forms by visiting the official website that is www.ukpsc.gov.in after that they have to send the system generated application form through speed or registered post at below provided address. Candidates who apply for UKPSC Vacancies shall be selected through screening of application followed by written examination and personal interview. We the team of recruitmentresult.com are here providing relevant details regarding UKPSC Recruitment 2018 on this page. So have a look…
|Organization name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Post name||Assistant Geologist|
|Last date to submit applications online||08/08/2017|
Candidate must possess Post Graduate degree in Geology form recognized University to grab Jobs in Uttarakhand.
Get Latest Post Graduate Jobs From Here!!
Maximum and Minimum age of the candidates applying against UKPSC Recruitment Notification is 21 and 42 years as on01st July 2017. Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the laws of Government of India.
Candidate who gets selected for UKPSC Assistant Geologist Vacancy will get Rs.15600-39100/- per month with a grade pay of Rs.5400/- offered by the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
Applying candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee either in the form of challan or through online mode.
Mode of assortment:
Candidates will be selected through scrutiny of application forms and then shortlisted candidates have to appear for written examination followed by personal interview on scheduled date. Personal interview round is conducted to check the efficiency of candidates to fill the vacant post. It is conducted by the selection panel of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to Apply for UKPSC Job?
- Interested candidates for UKPSC Vacancies need to go to the official portal of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission that is www.ukpsc.gov.in.
- Follow ‘Recent Update’ from bottom of home page and select link ‘18-07-2017 – सहायक भू-वैज्ञानिक परीक्षा-2017 विषयक विज्ञप्ति, विज्ञापन एवं पाठ्क्रम तथा ऑनलाईन आवेदन पत्र (Under Section/Module :Candidate Corner)’.
- Choose link to read the complete notification and after that login to your account.
- After that tap to application form and fill all the required details also upload scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph and signatures.
- Now tap to submit option and take hard copy of system generated application form and attach it along with application fee, documents and certificates in concern to qualification and experience etc.
- UKPSC Application Form should reach to the address that is given below till last date
Apply online for UKPSC Recruitment
Uttrakhand Public Service Commission,
- Closing Date to Apply through online mode : 08/08/2017
- Last Date for the payment of application fee: 11/08/2017
- Last Date for the submission of hard copy: 21/08/2017
Check Now: More Jobs in Uttarakhand
Candidates can get all the details regarding UKPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link. You can also bookmark this web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UKPSC Admit Card||UKPSC Syllabus|
|PSC Exam Books||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|PSC Previous Question Papers||Latest PSC Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|