Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has a government organization has released a job advertisement as UKPSC Recruitment for filling up vacant posts of Divisional Inspector. To apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2017, self- motivated and career- oriented candidates are required to submit UKPSC Application Form till the last date that is 15-03-2017.
Check content of this page
Interested job seekers for these job openings in government sector regarding Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Vacancy may get all the related information for Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment from this web page which is well prepared by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Commission name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Last date to submit online application form||15-03-2017|
What will be the required Eligibility criteria?
- Willing candidates for UKPSC Careers must have passed 10+2 exam in Science stream from a recognized board/ Institutions.
- Should have a three year diploma in mechanical or automobile or any equivalent degree from a recognized institute.
- Those candidates who have a minimum 5 year work experience in a reputed organization which deal in repairing of heavy or light, diesel and petrol vehicles are eligible to apply for UKPSC Jobs.
- Candidate must have a valid two-wheeler and four-wheeler license.
- Appliers should be fluent in Hindi language.
Check Now: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Limitations of Age:
Age of aspirants applying for Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Jobs must not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 42 years. Upper age can be relaxed of reserved category as per the norms of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
Offered Salary for Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Vacancies:
Appointed appliers for latest government jobs will get an impressive and good amount of Rs. 9300/-to Rs. 34800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- from the concerned department of reputed Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
- Those aspirants who are going to apply for UKPSC Vacancy they have to pay application fee Rs. 150/- for General Candidates/OBC and applicants who belong to SC/ST category they have to pay application fee of Rs. 60/-
- Application Fee will be paid by appliers through e-challan or by using Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card.
Do you know about selection process?
Management authority of this well- known Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is all set to conduct written exam, Experimental exam, and Personal Interview for the recruitment of eligible candidates. So, candidates will be finally selected for Uttarakhand PSC Vacancies on the basis of performance in written exam, Experimental exam, and Personal Interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Process to fill UKPSC Online Application Form:
Interested candidates for Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Jobs can apply by following some simple steps given below.
- Firstly you are required to log on to Official Website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission that is ukpsc.gov.in
- After visiting home page of web portal you need to move your cursor towards “Recent Updates” section which is visible at the mid of home page then hit at “More” option.
- A new page will be opened various job links you are required to hit at “Regional Inspector (technical) examination -2017 thematic releases, ads and online applications and curriculum” link.
- Now you have to choose “Hit here for advertising and curriculum” link.
- After that you have to read job requirements details carefully which is given in UKPSC Recruitment Notification.
- Then you are needed to go back to the previous page and choose “Hit here for Online Application” link.
- Then fill UKPSC Online Application Form and also upload scanned images of photograph, signature in prescribed size.
- Now hit on “Submit” button for final submission of application form within given time.
- Lastly don’t forget to take the hard copy of it and keep it in an envelope along with the Xerox of all required documents and send it before the last date reached.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission,
You Can Also Check: More Jobs in Uttarakhand
|Ending date to Apply Online||15-03-2017|
|Last date to download the print out of E-Challan||17-03-2017|
|Closing date for payment of Fee via E-Challan/ Online Mode||20-03-2017|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy||31-03-2017|
For more details about UKPSC Recruitment 2017 candidate have to hit Official Notice Link given above. You may also connect with us on Facebook and Google+.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|