Recently, UKPSC Recruitment Notification has been released by Uttarakhand Public Service Commission to fill up 14 vacant Posts of Civil Judge (JD). UKPSC Online Registration has been started against UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018.
So, willing candidates who are interested can apply for UKPSC Vacancy by filling the application form through the online procedure. No other mode will be accepted against UKPSC Recruitment 2018-19.
Content of This Page:
UKPSC Recruitment Apply Online-Last Date!!!
Candidates are required to fill the UKPSC Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 29-10-2018. UKPSC Civil Judge Junior Division Examination Date will be intimated soon on its official website.
For getting more details regarding Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment, you may go through the below section of this page that is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Civil Judge: 14 Vacancies
Qualification Needed for UKPSC Jobs:
Candidatesshould possess Graduate Degree in Law from a recognized university, along with this candidate must have knowledge of Devanagari script (Hindi) and able to work on computer application for UKPSC 2018 Recruitment.
Age Limitation for UKPSC Recruitment Notification:
A candidate for direct recruitment to the service must have attained the age of 22 years and must not have attained the age more than 35 years as on 01-01-2018. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates as per norms.
Application Fee for UKPSC Recruitment Advertisement:
- For General and OBC Category: Rs. 185/-
- For ST/ SC Category: 95/-
- Candidates are required to Pay Application Fee Online through online mode using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking etc for Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment.
Download Here>> UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) Recruitment Notification
Salary Structure for UKPSC Advertisement:
Selected candidates will get the salary of Rs. 27, 700-44, 770/-. In addition to basic pay, other allowances and perks will also be given to reserved category candidates against UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018.
Process of Hiring:
To select the willing candidates for Civil Judge Post, Uttarakhand Public Service Commission will conduct the Written Test/ Personal Interview. After screening of applications, shortlisted candidates will be called for UKPSC Civil JudgeJunior Division Exam 2018.
UKPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern:
UKPSC Pre Exam Pattern:
- The Preliminary test isof multiple choice objective type.
- There will be two composite papers in written exam.
- Paper-I will be of total 50 marks and Paper-II 150 marks.
- The time duration of exam is of 03:00 hours.
UKPSC Mains Exam Pattern:
|Paper-II||Procedure and Evidence||200|
|Paper-III||Revenue and Criminal||200|
|Paper-IV||For Basic Knowledge and Computer||100|
Download From Here: UKPSC Syllabus
Process to Fill UKPSC Online Form:
- For UKPSC Apply Online, candidates first visit the official site of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission that is www.ukpsconline.in
- On home page of official site go to “Login” section and registered candidates can login by using Name and Password.
- New user can hit on “New User/ Register Here” link. Now fill the form to get the Registration Number and Password.
- Then you need to hit “Online Application Form” to apply online.
- Now UKPSC Recruitment Online Application Form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill Online UKPSC Application Form with all relevant information in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application if required.
- Make payment of application fee.
- After completion of UKPSC Online Form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
Hit Here: UKPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
Last Date to UKPSC Apply Online: 29-10-2018
To acquire more details regarding UKPSC Recruitment 2018-19, you need to hit this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UKPSC Result||UKPSC Admit Card|
|UKPSC Answer Key||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Latest PSC Jobs|
|Government Jobs in Uttarakhand||Best State Government Jobs|