For the appointment to 30 Civil Judge Posts, online application process for UKPSC Recruitment 2019 has been started now. Those who are willing to apply for UKPSC Civil Judge Vacancies must submit their applications on the official portal (ukpsc.gov.in) latest by 10-04-2019. For more details, check below…
|UKPSC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Apply Online||Press Here|
|New User Registration||Press Here|
|UKPSC Official Website||Press Here|
UKPSC Notification 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Commission: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
- Category: UKPSC Recruitment 2019
- Current Openings: 30 Civil Judge Vacancies
- Mode to Apply: Online
- Last Date: 10-04-2019
- Official Portal: www.ukpsc.gov.in
UKPSC Vacancy 2019:
- Post Name: Civil Judge
- Total Vacancies: 30
Category-wise Vacancy Breakup:
|Economically Weaker Category||03|
|Other Backward Classes||01|
Bumper Vacancies In PSC!!! Grab Today
What is the eligibility criterion to participate in UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University or Institution;
- Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script;
- Basic knowledge of Computer Operations.
- Minimum Age: 22 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
What Pay Scale has been set for Uttarakhand PSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019?
Eligible contenders selected for UKPSC Vacancies shall be offered a pay scale of Rs.27,700 – 44,770/-
Check Here: Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs
Are there any Application Charges to apply for Uttarakhand PSC Vacancy?
Yes, applicants are required to pay following charges at the time of online application process for Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment.
|Category||Application Fees||Processing Fees|
|OBC Candidates of Uttrakhand||Rs.150/-||Rs.35.40|
|SC/ST Candidates of Uttrakhand||Rs.60||Rs.35.40|
Total Application Fee:
- General and OBC: Rs.185.40/-
- SC and ST: Rs.95.40/-
What is the mode to pay the Application Fees?
Payment of application fee for UKPSC Recruitment 2019 can be made online through Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit/ CSC Connect.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
What Is Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment Procedure?
Appointment to UKPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2019 shall be based on the assessment in the following stages:
- Stage I: Preliminary Examination
- Stage II: Main Written Examination
- Stage III: Practical Examination for Basic Knowledge of computer Operation
- Stage IV: Viva-Voce Examination (Interview)
UKPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern
The scheme for Uttarakhand Judicial Service Civil Judge Examination has been stated in the following tables:
Scheme of Preliminary Examination:
|Acts and Laws||150|
Main Written Exam Pattern:
|The Present Day||150|
|Paper I – Substantive Law||200|
|Paper II – Evidence & Procedure||200|
|Paper III – Revenue & Criminal||200|
|Practical Examination (Computer)||100|
Check More Links related to UKPSC:
|UKPSC Syllabus||UKPSC Admit Card|
|UKPSC Lecturer Syllabus||UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card|
|UKPSC Answer Key|
How To Apply For UKPSC Recruitment 2019?
You can fill up the UKPSC Civil Judge Online Form 2019 by following the instructions as explained below:
- Visit to the official online application portal of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission that is www.ukpsconline.in
- If already registered, login by entering your User Name and Password.
- If new, press “New User/Register Here” tab.
- On successful registration, login using the obtained User Name and Password.
- Fill up UKPSC Online Application Form 2019 with all relevant details.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with UKPSC Online Form if required.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Press “Submit” button and take printed copy of UKPSC Application Form 2019 for further reference.
Queries Related UKPSC Recruitment
Question 1: Is There Any Other Mode To Pay Application Fees?
Ans: No, fees can be paid through online mode only using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
Question 2: Am I eligible to appear for written exam after submission of Applications?
Ans: You will be called for written exam, if you are eligible after scrutiny of applications.
Question 3: Is It Important To Get Registered Before Submitting Application?
Ans: Yes, you have to register to get Registration Number and Password
Question 4: What are the applying dates for UKPSC Recruitment 2019?
- Opening of Online Application process: 20-03-2019
- Last Date to submit Applications and Fees: 10-04-2019 (till 12:59 PM)
- Date for Preliminary Examination: 12-05-2019 (Sunday)
Find Out: More Jobs in Uttarakhand
UKPSC Recruitment 2019:
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released the official UKPSC Recruitment Notification in order to fill up 30 vacancies of Civil Judge. Interested aspirants can now enroll themselves online in order to appear for UKPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge Examination.
UKPSC 30 Civil Judge Vacancies: Apply Now
You can get all the vital information related to the UKPSC 30 Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 here in the above section of this page. Applying process for UKPSC Job Vacancies shall be executed through online mode only.
Applications for UKPSC Jobs must be submitted online before the last date which is 10-04-2019. No other mode will be accepted to apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2019.
For More Updates You Can Leave Comment In Below Given Commenting Box
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|