UP Police Recruitment
Check UP Police SI Recruitment Latest News Here!!! UP Police Recruitment 2019 Notification for 5000 Sub Inspector (SI) will be released till 20th March 2019 at its official website. Graduate Degree Holders can apply for UP Police SI Bharti till last date. More details about UP Police Jobs 2019 are given below.
UP Police Bharti Notification Overview:
- Name of Bank: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
- Post Name: Sub Inspector (SI)
- UP Police Vacancies: 5000
- UP Police Notification Releasing Date: 20th March 2019
- UP Police Recruitment Apply Online Last Date: Updating Soon
- Official Website: gov.in
|UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Notice||Download here|
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|UP Police Admit Card||Get Here|
|UP Police Model Paper||Get Here|
|UP Police Syllabus||Get Here|
|UP Police Result||Get Here|
|UP Police Pay Slip||Get Here|
|New Rules for UP Police Recruitment||Get Here|
UP Police Recruitment
UP Police Vacancy Details:
Sub Inspector: 5000
What is the Eligibility Criteria for UP Police Jobs?
Qualification Needed for SI Jobs:
Candidates should possess Graduate Degree or its equivalent with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute against UP Police Recruitment Notification.
Age Limitation for UP Police Advertisement:
- For General: 21 to 28 Years
- For OBC: 21 to 33 Years
- For SC/ST: 21 to 33 Years
Check Here: More Police Jobs
What Is UP Police Salary Package?
Selected candidates will receive impressive amount of salary of Rs. 9300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-along with perk and allowances.
What Is Application Fee for UP Police Bharti?
- For UP Police Sub Inspector: Rs.400/-
- Contenders need to pay application fee through online mode using E-Challan & Debit Card, Credit card, Internet Banking for UP Police Recruitment.
What Is UP Police Selection Process?
Selection will be done on basis of following rounds:
- Online Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test
- Document Verification
- Final Selected Candidates List on Written Exam Marks Basis.
According to New Rules 2015, there will be No Interview For UP Police SI Recruitment.
UP Police SI Exam Pattern 2019:
- There will be an Offline objective multiple choice type.
- The Exam will be 150 MCQ with 02 Marks.
- The exam is based on the Subjects General Knowledge 38 Question, General Hindi 37 Question, Numerical & Mental Ability 38 Question, Mental Aptitude, IQ and Reasoning Ability 37 Question.
- The negative marking will be 0.5 Marks.
- The Exam Time Duration of 02 Hours.
- Level Of exam paper will be as per minimum educational standard.
- Physical will be Qualifying Nature. There will be No Marks for Physical Exam.
Physical Efficiency & Measurement Test:
- Race– For Male 4.8 Km. in 28 Minutes and for Female Candidates 2.4 Km. in 16 Minutes.
- Height- For Male- 168 cm. (160 cm Only for ST Category) and for Female Candidates- 152 cm. (147 cm Only for ST Category).
- Chest (Only for Male)- 79 cm. (Phulane Par 84 cm). and 77 cm only for ST Category
How to Fill UP Police Online Application Form?
- Go through official portal i.e. www.uppbpb.gov.in
- Follow the given link of UP Police 2019 Recruitment Notification.
- Ensure requirements from UP Police Notification.
- Eligible candidates have to follow “Apply” button.
- Go for registration while registered candidates need to log in their ID.
- Enter asked details in the format of UP Police Online Application Form.
- Upload passport size photo and other essential documents/ testimonials in proper format for UP Police Recruitment.
- Recheck UP Police Online Form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of UP Police Application Form for future reference.
FAQs about Uttar Pradesh Police Jobs:
Q 1: Is there any age relaxation given to reserved category candidates?
Ans: Yes, if you are belonging to reserved category then you will be given age relaxation as mentioned below:
- SC: 05 Years
- ST: 02 Years
- OBC: 05 Years
Q 2: How can I Pay application Fee?
Ans: You can pay the fee through Online mode by Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking OR Offline by E-Challan
Q 2: What is Last Date to UP Police Apply Online?
Ans: Will be Updating Soon
Also Check: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
UP Police Recruitment Advertisement Details:
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board will release the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Notification soon on its official website to fill up 5000 Post of Sub Inspector. Those applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for UP Police 2019 Recruitment by filling the application form.
Applicants can fill the UP Police Application Form through online mode on or before the last date which will be updated soon. To grab more details regarding UP Police Recruitment 2019, you are suggested to visit to the official portal while you may be with us by subscribing our free email service for future updates.
Latest Recruitment Updates
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Group C (Painter) Civilian Jobs Notice
- Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019 Latest 90 Apprentice Openings
- Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019 Eligibility, Dates
- SSB Recruitment 2019 LDCE Sub-Inspector (Min) 63 Vacancies @ssb.nic.in
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Draughtsman/Civilian Motor Transport Driver
- Army Ordnance Corps Recruitment 2019 LDC, Tradesman Jobs Notification
- BSF Recruitment 2019-20 | 1072 Head Constable (Radio) Apply bsf.nic.in
- ITBP Recruitment 2019 Apply 241 Constable/GD/Medical Officer Jobs Advt