UP Police Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has instructed a vacancy notification regarding UP Police Recruitment. Board has invited online applications for filling up 760 vacancies of Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector posts. Aspirants, willing to join the police department in Uttar Pradesh must apply for UP Police Recruitment 2017.
THIS PAGE INCLUDES:
Applicants find themselves eligible for the stated positions need to submit online application form prior to closing date that is modified below in this page that is well provided by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Willing appliers are suggested to go through the complete notification thoroughly before applying.
|Name of posts||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Last date to submit online applications||18th February 2017|
UP Police Vacancy:
- Sub Inspector (Confidential): 170
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Clerk): 378
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Accounts): 212
Candidates applying for UP Police vacancies should have completed Graduation in relevant trade from a recognized University or Institute.
Check Now: Latest Graduate Jobs
Willing appliers are required to attain the upper age limit above 28 years as on 01 July, 2016 for being eligible for stated vacancies.
Those aspirants, who will be selected for Assistant Sub Inspector (Clerk) and Assistant Sub Inspector (Accounts) posts will get an impressive amount of salary that is Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/- and who will be appointed for Sub Inspector (Confidential) post will be receiving an amount of Rs. 9300-34,800 With GP Rs. 4200/- by the organization.
Application Fee for UP Police Job:
- Appliers are required to pay an application fee of Rs.400/- through online mode till 14th February 2017.
- Payment of fee can be made using E-challan, Debit Card / Credit Card or through internet banking.
Appointment of deserving applicants for UP Police jobs will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test / Physical Standard Test and Medical Exam that will be followed by Document Verification.
You May Read This: How To Prepare For Written Examination
How to Apply for UP Police Recruitment?
- Interested individuals, who are intended to apply for UP Police Recruitment, need to fill an online application form by logging on to official website of that is gov.in.
- After this select “Continue” link which is given under “Important News and alerts” section available on the homepage.
- Now, hit on “for women, the police clerk 0 Q 0, -2 016 direct recruitment in the accounting and confidential assistant Snnwarg service information” and “Men A. 0 Q 0 police clerk, Accounting and confidential information of subsidiaries 2016 Snnwarg service direct recruitment /releases” links.
- Go through the complete information given in the notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for post.
- Candidates going to fill the application must have given valid email id and contact number for filling in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of requisite size and submit appropriate application fee as asked.
- On completion with the process of filling online application form review it once and make final submission of it.
- Lastly retain a hard copy of system generated filled application form for future reference.
Check Related Links:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 12th January 2017
- Closing date for Registration: 11th February 2017
- Last date for payment of Application Fee: 14th February 2017
- Last date for submission of Application: 18th February 2017
Aspirants may go through the Official Notification link given above for getting more information about UP Police Recruitment 2017 and you may stay tuned with this page to get updated info on relevant Jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UP Police Admit Card||UP Police Constable Result|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh|
|Best State Government Jobs||Get Latest Defence Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|
UP Police Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has depicted a vacancy advertisement related to UP Police Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill 3789 vacancies for various posts of Fireman and Jail Warder. Aspirants planning to apply for same are suggested to read this page because here we have provided newest information related to UP Police Recruitment 2017.
View Points about Page
Willing candidates who possessed the requisite essential qualification may apply for Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment notification by sending their application in proper manner on or before the last date that is framed below on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow|
|Last date of receipt of Application||Mentioned Below|
UP Police Vacancies Details:
- Jail Warder (Male): 1759 posts
- Jail Warder (Lady Matron-Female): 552 posts
- Fireman: 1478 posts
UP Police Recruitment Official Notices
|Post Name||Official Notification|
|Jail Warder (Male)||Official Notice|
|Jail Warder (Lady Matron-Female)||Official Notice|
Applying candidate for Uttar Pradesh Police vacancy must pass 10th & 12th standard from UP Board or should have DOEACC / NIELIT ‘O’ Level certificate.
Check More Job Options:
- For Fireman and Jail Warder (Male) post: 18 to 22 years
- For Jail Warder (Lady Matron-Female) post: 18 to 25 years
Pay Band for UP Police Jobs:
Appointed aspirants will be getting the consolidated amount of salary that is Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- per month.
Grab Now: Latest 8000 Police Jobs
Mode of Appointment:
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of Below given stages-.
- Merit list
- Physical Fitness Tests
- Certificate verification
- Physical Standards Test
Candidates applying for the above mentioned posts are needed to pay an application fee of Rs.200/- through online mode.
Steps to fill UP Police Online Application Form:
- Desirous candidates need to first of all log on to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow that is prpb.gov.in
- After that aspirants are required to go to ‘Important News and Alert’ section located on the mid of home page.
- This will take you to the page having current vacancies, where you need to hit on suitable link of notification for the post you are applying for.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Then, hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill Online Application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked in the application.
- Lastly, “submit” it and take a print out of the application form for futureuse.
|Online application registration last date||30th January 2017|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||01st February 2017|
|Last date for final submission of application||04th February 2017|
Check Here: UPPRPB Recruitment
You can go through above Official Notification to collect all the details about the UP Police Recruitment 2017.
If you have any query related to this posts, than you can simply leave a comment on the below stated comment box. Our experts will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.