UP Police Recruitment
UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow has issued a job notification for UP Police Recruitment. Applications are invited from interested and capable applicants to fill up 2064 jobs of Sub Inspector for Male or Female aspirants. Contenders, whose wish to grab jobs in Govt. sector, can apply for UP Police Recruitment 2015 and must fill online application form before the last date which is shown below. We’re also trying to collect most recent updates regarding UP Police Recruitment 2016, so appliers may need to stay with us on our web portal.
|Name Of The Post||Sub Inspector|
|No Of Vacancies||2064|
|Last Date To Apply||As soon as possible|
Aspirants who want to make career in UP Police Recruitment 2015 may apply for available vacancies. To get more details concerning to this notification such as educational qualification, selection process, process to apply etc. candidates can scroll down this page which is well tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
UP Police Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Gender Wise||Vacancies|
|1||Civil Police Sub Inspector||Male||1652|
Candidates must have done Graduation degree in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university or institutions.
- Appliers’ age should be lying in between 21-28 years.
- Age relaxation will be as per rules of government.
Shortlisted contenders for Civil Police Sub Inspector Posts will get Salary of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with gross pay of Rs. 4200/- per month which is offered by UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow.
Application Fee Details:
- All category candidates should need to pay Rs. 400/- as an application fee.
- Fee will be deposited through online or offline mode only.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Personal Interview
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for UP Police Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates who are meeting in above criteria may apply online from the official website which is www.uppbpb.gov.in.
- On the home page, press on appropriate link of suitable job.
- Select the suitable option to apply online and fill the detail in the form.
- After the completion of form, submit it within the given time period.
- Candidates must have to take a print out of filled in form for future use.
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Check this Official Notification1 & Official Notification2 to get more details about UP Police Recruitment 2015. As soon latest updates about this notification will available we will update on this page. To get more details about UP Police Recruitment 2016 you may stay connected with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On