UP Police Constable Recruitment 2013-2014
UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has issued the notification for recruitment of 41610 vacant vacancies of different posts.
UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board offers thousand of vacancies every year and so many candidates make their career as a police constable, fireman etc. Willing and eligible candidates may apply online before 18th August 2013.
Candidates who have to wish to apply and want more details related to this recruitment of UP Police Constable Recruitment 2013-2014 may check given below:
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)
No. of post
Name of the post and vacancies
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Police Regional Armed Constabulary||4,033|
Who may apply for?
Candidates must have 12th Pass or Equivalent from any recognized university or School.
Age Limitation Details
Candidates must have following age limits:-
- 18 year to 22 year for male candidates as on 01st July 2013.
- 18 year to 25 year for female candidates as on 01st July 2013.
- Age relaxation will be as per rules of government.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, Physical Test, followed by Personal Interview.
Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- through Challan form in SBI or PNB Bank.
How to apply?
- Eligible candidates who are meeting in above criteria may apply online from the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) which is www.uppbpb.gov.in.
- Download the challan form and make payment in SBI or PNB.
- Candidates may fill all the details with challan form details and submit online application.
- Candidates take a printout of application for future use.
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 18-08-2013.
- Final Date for Making Payment of Application Fee: 19-08-2013.
- Last Date for Online Submission of Applications: 20-08-2013.
More relevant links:
Note: For more details please visit at the Official Advertisement of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB).