UP Police Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board are going to release UP Police Recruitment Notification so as to hire the most eligible candidates on 6000 Sub Inspector (SI), Inspector, and Constables Posts. Those applicants, who are concerned to apply for UP Police Bharti must submit the application form before the last dates. More details about UP Police Recruitment are given below.
UP Police Bharti Notification Overview:
- Name of Bank: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
- Post Name: Sub Inspector (SI), Inspector, and Constables
- UP Police Vacancies: 6000
- Category: UP Police Bharti
- UP Police Recruitment Apply Online Last Date: Updating Soon
- Official Website: uppbpb.gov.in
UP Police Recruitment 2019
UP Police Vacancy Details:
What is the Eligibility Criteria for UP Police Jobs?
Candidates should possess 10th/ 12th/ Graduate Degree or its equivalent with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute against UP Police Recruitment Notification.
Age Limitation for UP Police Advertisement:
- For General: 21 to 28 Years
- For OBC: 21 to 33 Years
- For SC/ST: 21 to 33 Years
Check Here: More Police Jobs
What Is UP Police Salary Package?
Selected candidates will receive impressive amount of salary along with perk and allowances by the organization.
What Is Application Fee for UP Police Bharti?
- For UP Police Sub Inspector: Rs.400/-
- Contenders need to pay application fee through online mode using E-Challan & Debit Card, Credit card, Internet Banking for UP Police Recruitment.
What Is UP Police Selection Process?
Selection will be done on basis of following rounds:
- Online Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test
- Document Verification
- Final Selected Candidates List on Written Exam Marks Basis.
According to New Rules 2015, there will be No Interview For UP Police SI Recruitment.
Press Here: UP Police Official Link
More Links Related To UP Police
|UP Police SI Previous Papers||UP Police Answer Key|
|UP Police Syllabus||UP Police Result|
|UP Police Admit Card||UP Police Model Paper|
|UP Police Salary|
UP Police SI Exam Pattern 2019:
- There will be an Offline objective multiple choice type.
- The Exam will be 150 MCQ with 02 Marks.
- The exam is based on the Subjects General Knowledge 38 Question, General Hindi 37 Question, Numerical & Mental Ability 38 Question, Mental Aptitude, IQ and Reasoning Ability 37 Question.
- The negative marking will be 0.5 Marks.
- The Exam Time Duration of 02 Hours.
- Level Of exam paper will be as per minimum educational standard.
- Physical will be Qualifying Nature. There will be No Marks for Physical Exam.
Physical Efficiency & Measurement Test:
- Race– For Male 4.8 Km. in 28 Minutes and for Female Candidates 2.4 Km. in 16 Minutes.
- Height- For Male- 168 cm. (160 cm Only for ST Category) and for Female Candidates- 152 cm. (147 cm Only for ST Category).
- Chest (Only for Male)- 79 cm. (Phulane Par 84 cm). and 77 cm only for ST Category
UP Police Constable Exam Pattern:
|General knowledge and Current Affairs||150|
Must Check: Police Exam Preparation Book
How to Fill UP Police Online Application Form 2019?
- Go through official portal i.e. www.uppbpb.gov.in to apply for UP Police Recruitment/ UP Police Constable Recruitment.
- Follow the given link of UP Police 2019 Recruitment Notification.
- Ensure requirements from UP Police Notification.
- Eligible candidates have to follow “Apply” button.
- Go for registration while registered candidates need to log in their ID.
- Enter asked details in the format of UP Police Online Application Form.
- Upload passport size photo and other essential documents/ testimonials in proper format for UP Police Recruitment.
- Recheck UP Police Online Form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of UP Police Application Form for future reference.
FAQs about Uttar Pradesh Police Jobs:
Q 1: Is there any age relaxation given to reserved category candidates?
Ans: Yes, if you are belonging to reserved category then you will be given age relaxation as mentioned below:
- SC: 05 Years
- ST: 02 Years
- OBC: 05 Years
Q 2: How can I Pay application Fee?
Ans: You can pay the fee through Online mode by Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking OR Offline by E-Challan
Q 2: What is Last Date to UP Police Apply Online?
Ans: Will be Updating Soon
Also Check: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
UP Police Recruitment Advertisement Details:
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board will release the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Notification soon on its official website to fill up 6000 Post of Sub Inspector (SI), Inspector, and Constables. Those applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for UP Police 2019 Recruitment/ UP Daroga Bharti by filling the application form.
Applicants can fill the UP Police Application Form through online mode on or before the last date which will be updated soon. To grab more details regarding UP Police Recruitment 2019/ Uttar Pradesh Police SI Bharti, you are suggested to visit to the official portal while you may be with us by subscribing our free email service for future updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Career Opportunities||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|